Quitting Time: Costumed Fun 3

Story Info
Ian, Jack and Alison Brie makes 3.
7k words
4.66
24.9k
29

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author: Blackjack

Celebrity: Alison Brie

Codes: MF, MMF, Cons, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial

*

Ian stifled a yawn as he watched the new guy, Jack, sweep the floor of the entrance point of the store. It had been another boring day of work at 'The Party Store' as the seconds drained away and found that he could feel time taking its toll on his body.

It had been almost six months since Jessica Alba had joined him in another sexual act. He had wondered if people were starting to talk about the store and wondered if that was the reason to do with the recent bustle that the store had been going through. There had been a resurgence with Ian and Mister Rombassi and several filming companies had gotten hold of them to talk about renting several costumes for certain shows.

But, that time had come and gone and now they were alone on the high street. Mister Rombassi had left, leaving the two younger guys alone in the store. Jack kept sneaking glances at Ian as they worked.

"What is it man?" Ian asked, putting a pen down in a exasperation.

"It's... Well... I heard off of a web site that celebrities come here. Is it true?" Jack practically ran up to the counter to talk to the older member of staff. Ian smirked and looked at the new recruit, he briefly pondered telling him that celebrities did shop here and he'd fucked two of them.

"A couple of them have been in yeah. But, they're just like regular people, just like you and me." Ian said with a smile, fighting the urge to patronizingly pat the man on his forearm.

"Do you think I'll see any?"

"I think it's L.A, you're bound to see someone. Now why don't you look at getting that front door swept?" Ian said with a smile as he gestured at the open front door. Jack nodded and left, Ian chuckled lightly and went back to his iPad and the crossword app he had downloaded.

There was a brief scuttle of footsteps and he looked up to see Jack rushing back into the store. He was mouthing something silently and jabbing his thumb towards the entrance. Ian made a face like he wasn't sure what Jack was talking about, and when he peered over Jack's shoulder and saw a small, petite woman walk into the room.

Ian recognized her immediately as Alison Brie, famous for Mad Men, Community and Scream 4. He then cast a glance back to Jack in a 'Well, what do you want me to do?' type of shrug on his shoulders. They didn't have long to chat before Alison interjected.

"Hi!" She said warmly as she stood between the two sales clerks. Jack smirked lightly as Ian stood up.

"Hi, welcome to The Party Store. How can I help you?"

"Well, I've got some costume parties to go to and I need the best costumes you've got!" Alison beamed, tucking a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear. She was wearing a button up blouse that came up just above her chest line and was wearing a pair of bell bottom jeans that hugged her lower figure.

"Sure, are you looking for anything in particular?" Ian asked as he walked out from behind the counter and stepped closer to her.

"Well, the parties are supposed to be sexy. Do you have any sexy outfits?"

Jack whelped as Ian cast a look at him as they moved past a selection of kids costumes.

"Is he OK?" Alison asked quietly, jabbing her left thumb stealthily at Jack.

"Yeah, he's fine. Just a little eager." Ian guided Alison towards the back of the store and next to the fitting rooms. Reaching in, he tugged at a rail and slid it out so Alison could browse it. "Those are all the sexy ones we've got. We have some more... Adult... Ones but they're on special order. They take about fourteen working days to get here."

"Nah, these ones will be cool thanks. Can I try them on?" She asked him as she fished out a white plastic-y naughty nurse costume. She then reached back into the rail and fished out a two piece naughty school girl outfit.

"Yeah, sure. If you come in here," He said, gesturing to the two changing rooms. He tugged down one of the blue felt curtains so Alison could change in privacy. She nodded and as she walked into the room and shut the curtain, Ian walked back to the front of the store to a slack jawed Jack.

"Dude, that was Alison Brie!" He stammered as Ian nodded his head.

"Yeah... And?"

"Oh my Gods! You've seen celebrities before haven't you!?" Jack accused, jabbing a finger in Ian's face. Ian smirked and waved Jack's finger out of his face, he looked at him and took a breath.

"Jessica Alba and Jennifer Love Hewitt have shopped in here before."

Ian stepped behind the counter and rang up a transaction as Jack stared at him, his mouth open slightly. Ian focused on the transaction, opting to not tell him about the fact that he had fucked them. As the drawer opened, he saw that the till was low on change. Grinning, he took out the customer's change and she thanked the two boys as she made her way out of the store.

"Hey man, we're low on change. Can you go to the office and get me a banking slip?"

Jack nodded and rest the broom up against the counter. He walked past the fitting rooms and made a funny face as he walked into the back. Ian shook his head lightly and stepped into the foyer of the costume store. Stretching lightly, Ian cast a glance over at the changing rooms and wondered what Alison was changing into. When Jack reappeared, Ian took the slip from him and quickly filled it in. Passing it back to the younger man, Ian smiled and took hold of a backpack that was kept behind the till.

"OK man, time for you to go the bank for us."

"What!?" Jack exclaimed, like he couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. Ian smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, we need change and this will be an exciting new experience for you!" Ian slapped Jack on the back and gestured for him to go to the door. Jack tried to argue but knew it was a wasted attempt, he nodded his head and walked out glumly. Ian grinned and walked into the back of the store, as he did he heard Alison calling out.

"Hey are you out there?" She called as Ian stepped to the curtain.

"Hey, sorry yeah I'm here. I had to deal with a customer. What's up?"

"Um... Well, the costume's a little tight. Can I get your opinion on it?" She called out as Ian silently punched the air.

"Sure... Do you want me to come in?" He asked, caution in his voice as Alison smiled.

"Well, I'd rather I came out there... Can you shut the store? I don't want other people to see me in this." Alison's logic was sound and he'd done a lot more for Love and Jessica.

"Sure, give me a second." Ian darted back up to the front of the store and locked the door. Flipping the sign over to say the store was closed, Ian quickly scrawled a note telling Jack to come round the back to get in. With a twist of his key, Ian removed his key and pocketed it.

"OK, the store's locked up now." Ian said, resting his left arm on a steel clothing rail. The curtain came back and Alison stepped out in the nurse outfit. It was a tight, white one piece outfit that hugged her figure, on her flat tummy there was a red circle with a white cross inside it. Near her breasts there was a big gap so you could see all of her cleavage. She had on lacy white gloves that ran up to her elbows that were accompanied by a set of white thigh high stockings. Ian's jaw dropped and he could feel a bulge growing in his pants as she stepped out of the changing rooms.

She smiled and gave a slight twirl in the outfit.

"Do I need to take your temperature?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind it!" Ian flirted with her as Alison smiled and licked her bottom lip casually. She cast a look around and saw that they were alone.

"Where's the other guy?"

"He's gone out for change. He won't be here for at least half an hour."

"Good. You know this place has got a reputation in certain circles in Hollywood?"

"... A... A reputation?" Ian stammered as he backed up. A moment of humour hit him, he had got a blowjob from both Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Alba, fucked Jessica in the ass and fucked both Love and Jessica in that very changing room and here he was being nervous in front of poor adorable Alison Brie.

He gave himself a mercy clause though. She was feisty... And Hot... And cute... And funny. She was going to take him willingly and he was going to like the whole damn ride. She had a killer body, her work on Mad Men had shown that off well enough. Plus if you had seen her on Hot Sluts, then you knew full well that her cleavage was nothing to turn away from. Her big, wide blue eyes stared up at him as she moved him towards one of the large clothing rails that had several costumes on.

The hangers rattled and fell to the floor, the costumes crumpling against the carpeted fabric. He cast his eyes down at them and back up at Alison who had now closed the gap and was merely inches away from the handsome, over worked and under fucked sales assistant. Some people may have argued that fucking two celebrities as hot as they were would take him out of the under fucked category but that was six months and nearly one whole year ago and besides, wouldn't you rather be boning all the time?

Alison lay her hands on Ian's shoulders and she lightly rubbed them, shushing him as she did so.

"Oh yeah baby. A reputation. A good one too. You know what I'm talking about don't you?" Ian nodded his head and she smiled sweetly. "And just what am I talking about?"

"Fucking girls."

"Fucking girls... Like Jennifer Love Hewitt? Or... Jessica Alba?" Alison said with a wicked grin as she pushed her body up against his. Rubbing her chest against his, Alison looked down and smiled when his erection pushed up against the inside of her thigh.

"Sorry..." He began but was cut off by her right index finger on his lips.

"Don't be. Nurse Alison needs to take your temperature." Her hands came up to his face, as she ran her hands through his messy brown hair and smiled. Playing the part, she then put the palm of her hand on his forehead.

"Oh my..."

"What is it?" He asked as she came in closer to Ian, he still wasn't aware that she was playing the part even though her face had a big, beaming smile on it.

"It looks like I may have to take your temperature. It seems you're developing a fever. Say `ahh'." Alison said sexily, then it clicked with him. Matching her smile, though his was a tad more goofy, he complied and opened his mouth. Alison then put her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips.

Their lips met and made a soft, hot tangling of flesh as they smacked against each other. Sliding his tongue inside her mouth, Alison moaned softly as he planted his hands on her hips running them up and down the fabric that contained her silky skin. Their tongues met in the middle and playfully wrestled with each others as they explored the other's mouth. Running his left hand up her back, he ran it up to her head of brown hair and ran it though her luscious locks.

Breaking the kiss, Alison Brie, star of Community and general nerd girl smiled, panting, aiming to catch her breath.

"Are you well Nurse?" He asked with a smile as he finally started to join in their sordid role play session. Alison brought her hands up and placed a finger on his lips.

"Just getting my breath back. I think I need to take your temperature again." She said with a smile, hooking her arms around his back she tugged herself closer to him and planted her lips on his again.

The two pairs of lips smacked with each others as their tongues entered the other's mouth and explored again. He wrapped his tongue around hers and lightly sucked on it as she moaned into his mouth. He ran his hands down her side to her soft, juicy ass, running over her cheeks he took a chance and lightly squeezed the skin making her moan.

Alison was the one who broke the kiss again and moaned to the sky as he kissed his way down to her neck and tasted it for the first time. While she was still straddling him up against the clothing rail, Alison started to rub her groin up against his. She smiled when she felt his erection swell and push against her moist pussy.

"Oh, look at that!" Alison exclaimed with a giggle, finally acknowledging his erection.

"What's that Nurse?"

"It looks like you've brought your own thermometer."

She said with a smile as she brought her hands down to his jeans. She slipped his shirt up off of the belt line and tugged at the small metal latch that kept it together. With ease, she soon had the leather loosened and had ripped it out of the loops that decorated the top of his jeans. Dumping it next to the costumes on the floor, Alison then unbuttoned the button and unzipped his fly. Yanking his pants down, she let him step out of the denim and stand before her only in his boxer shorts.

"All right, let's see just how big your thermometer is." Ian grinned, hardly believing his luck as Alison hooked her two index fingers inside the waist band of his boxer shorts and started to slowly slide them down his hips. Soon, his dick popped out to play making the TV and one time movie star, gasp in surprise. She continued to slide his shorts down his legs and let the handsome sales assistant kick them away. She had been squatting on the floor but now she opted to get down on her knees completely. She cast a glance up at him and smiled, taking his hard rod in her hands, she gasped at just how hard he felt. Regaining her composure, she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and squeezed making him moan.

"Well, you seem to be able to still feel pain. That's a good sign, let's see what other things you can feel."

Alison cast her eyes over his dick and smiled sweetly. She looked at it intently, almost as if she was examining it. It had done the job with two other celebrities, why should it be any different with her? Ian thought to himself as he watched her work with his nine inch dick. Was nine inches enough for her? Doubt started to fill his mind as he thought back to fucking JLH and Jessica Alba. Neither seemed like they had been faking but how would he have known? They weren't exactly recreating Harry Met Sally in there, was that a good thing or a bad thing? She must have realised that she had been staring and cast her eyes up to him.

"That's one big thermometer." Alison remarked, cementing his belief that he was a above average.

"Why don't you take my temperature Nurse Alison?"

"What a good idea, I'll do that now."

Alison then leant forward and planted a soft kiss on his large ball sac. She then started to run her tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the head. Reaching the tip, Alison opened her mouth and wrapped her soft, sexy lips around his shaft. She then started bobbing up and down covering two or three inches at a time. Making two or three rises and drops of her mouth, Alison flicked her tongue over his shaft making a valiant effort into covering the entire bottom half of his shaft.

Alison moaned happily as his shaft was buried deep in her mouth, without even really trying she'd managed to suck close to seven inches in her mouth. Slowly opening her eyes, they made eye contact with each other. She smiled around his member and started to bob up and down on his shaft with a quick pace making sure to get all of his shaft nice and wet. Forcing herself down on his shaft again, Alison's nose hit his neatly trimmed pubic hair making her smile as it probably tickled her.

Bringing herself up off of his shaft, Alison spat on her right hand and playfully tugged at the shaft stretching the skin and letting it crumple again. Her freshly lubricated hand was a nice treat as she pleasured Ian with a slow, steady hand job. Getting back into character, Alison cast a glance up at Ian and smiled sweetly.

"Well, I can feel your temperature is dropping. I think we may be done soon."

"Really Nurse Alison? You actually seem a little warm now though. Could you be suffering through something as well? You seem quite warm near your chest. Should I apply some pressure to it?" Ian asked, hoping to get near her glorious mounds. He prayed that she actually wanted to fuck him and not just have a fool around.

"Are you a qualified doctor?" She asked, her big eyes fluttered shut and open swiftly as she made eye contact with him.

"I used to be..." He replied, unsure of how to exactly respond.

"Perhaps it's for the best then Doctor?"

"Perhaps it is."

Standing up, Alison pressed her lips on his and they shared another kiss. Her tongue passed into his mouth and explored the orifice as she carried on jerking him. Running his hands over her body, he was almost in awe of all her fantastic curves and fantastic silky skin. Most of her body was covered by the silky fabric that made up the nurse's outfit which regrettably covered up her breasts.

He ran his hands up from her waist to her chest and lightly squeezed her breasts making her moan. Alison broke the kiss and scooted up closer to him, she pulled herself closer to him and took his hands in hers. She then planted them on her chest, giving him free will to do whatever her wanted to her. As he stared at her chest for a while, he got with the programme and started to squeeze and fondle her flesh. Alison moaned sexily and unclipped the toy stethoscope that had previously just hung around her neck. She then playfully looped it around Ian's neck and pushed his face into her glorious cleavage and let him really go to work. Ian's tongue flicked and lashed at the valley of cleavage that had been neatly framed by the costume. Her soft skin felt so good on his tongue and he happily attacked ever opportunity of fleshy offering.

Alison moaned and tilted her head back, groaning to the sky as her breasts were covered with a thin film of Ian's saliva. Alison undid the back of her outfit so that he could see her tits in all their glory. As soon as her hard, puffy nipples came into view, Ian latched onto them immediately. Meanwhile, Alison had pressed her still clothed groin against his and was starting to rub it against his hard dick.

"Ugh, enough. Let's fuck!" Ian commented, lifting his head up off of her tits.

Alison seemed to be in agreement, grinned and tugged the hemline of her nurse's outfit upwards revealing her lacy black panties to Ian. He could see the moist outline of her lips begging for attention, Alison smiled and pulled them to the right of her pussy. Ian almost gasped when he saw her delicious cunt, it looked like it was ready to eat him alive and frankly he couldn't think of a more noble way to go.

"Lie down Ian." Alison said in a commanding tone, he was more than willing to comply and lay down on the soft, carpeted floor. Alison then stepped over his groin pushed her ass backwards, and pushed herself down impaling herself on his dick. They both shared a gasp as several inches buried themselves inside her warm, wet pussy. Alison groaned and started to lift herself up and then subsequently drop on the dick sliding in and out of her. She leant forward placing both of her hands on either side of his head and started to work their union.

Not wanting to be left out, Ian tilted his head upwards, Ian latched onto one of Alison's more notable features, her left breast, and sucked lightly on her nipple as she rode him. Running his hand up and down her back, he ran it down to her fine ass and squeezed her fleshy buns making her moan again. Throwing her head back, she increased her rising and dropping steadily getting all of his dick inside her pussy.

12