Quiznight Extravaganza

Story Info
Sexual escapades with old and new friends.
11.6k words
4.42
33.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't going to be a normal Friday night out. That much I knew in advance. We were going downtown to a party house with our good friends Paul and Barbara. Nothing wrong with that place, but this night it was something else. It was a restricted night for invitees only, but what we were in for we didn't know.

The party house had a good reputation as a venue for parties and celebrations great and small. Anything from a relaxed evening with a nice dinner for two in one of its restaurants, right through to elaborate gatherings for huge groups, including full blast entertainment. The place was famous for business parties end company outings. And for their creative cuisine.

On Friday nights they organize their regular dance nights. These nights always have a theme, like Country-Western style, or Rock and Roll Sixties. The entourage as well as all the personnel are completely in style with the theme. On most other nights the facilities are hired by private companies. Once in a while the Friday dance nights are restricted for invited guests only. Rumour has it that these night are ranging from a little bit on the cheeky side up to full swing sexual entertainment.

It all started rather normal, or at least that's how we thought about it at the time. Knowing each other for many years, we came together often, but never considered each other in a sexual way. We were just good friends. We even went on a holiday together a few times, basically to split the costs for a bigger place to rent than each of us could have afforded separately. We liked each other's company, but it had never gone beyond that.

We are myself, William, and my wife Peggy. I'm 37, and Peg is 35. Our buddies Paul and Barbara are slightly younger at 31 both. Barbara is the opposite from Peggy. Where Peg is a petite 5'3, small breasts size A+ and small in the hips with straight, shoulder length brown hair, Barbara stands 5'11 and is heavy in the chest. Het tits are at least a D cup, and naturally sagging. Their heaviness is even exaggerated by her blond bob cut. Although perfect tits to me would be a high chested, firm and upturned size B or maybe a small C, my Peg's A+ is sexier to me than Barbara's much too big gazongas. Even so I cannot deny that I gaze at Barbara's rack from time to time, daydreaming about their succulent opulence and squeezability.

I am really a butt man, and not that much into titties. I do like a nice heaving chest line, and often find myself staring at a nice pair. But more often I'm mesmerized by a firm wiggling tushy. Women showing off their perfect firm ass as they innocently walk around... ouch! It seldom fails to give me a tickle in my groin.

One day we figured we liked to do something a little bit out of the ordinary. Nothing too outrageous, but some entertainment slightly on the cheeky side. Barbara said over coffee after a dinner at their place that her friend Jennifer had told her about the special nights at the party house.

Jennifer works there waiting tables. Her manager had asked her if she was into some extra work on the side. It was all a bit secretive, but she was assured it was very lucrative for her as well. She had to do her activities top less though, and although a bit upsetting, she had decided to give it a try. She really could use the money, since her boyfriend had left her recently with some debts, so the generous earnings helped a lot in persuading her into it. After her first special night she had told Barbara about it.

That night had turned out to be a little bit naughty. And Jennifer was quite enthusiastic about it. Since Barbara had not yet received a birthday present form us, Peggy suggested that we could go there. We gathered around Barbara's laptop as she looked up the place on the internet. After clicking on the button 'invitees only' and entering the code which was on the business card Barbara had gotten form Jennifer, a screen popped up talking about the upcoming event next Friday night. 'Quiz Night Extravaganza' it said, 'fabulous prices to be won, fun for all guaranteed'. 'Not for the faint hearted', for this night was 'strictly invitees only', 'adult entertainment for 18 years up'. Only a few places left, a notice flashed the screen stating we could still be in on all the fun. Clicking through we could fill in up to four names and addresses. We decided boldly to go for it and see what it would bring us. Within ten minutes a reservation confirmation was returned by e-mail.

"I hope it's not a dumb trivial pursuit night," Paul said.

"Nah," Barbara interspersed, "it's supposed to be erotic, even provocative. But not too much, I hope. Jennifer said she did have a good time, although she had to work topless, and you know what a prude she can be. But since the reward was so big, she had put herself over it. She said that once she had walked around for half an hour with her tits out, she strangely felt it wasn't so bad after all.

"Nice, so at least there will be something to look at!" Paul exclaimed.

"Well, you know I don't mind if you wander around a bit with your eyes, Paul, as long as you keep your hands at home." Babs.

"I always say it's ok if William gets hungry on the road, so to say, as long as he comes home for dinner," Peggy said, "Have you never seen him staring at your tits, Babs?"

"Well, sure," Barbara said winking at me, "And I do think it is flattering in a way. I believe you really would like to see my naked breasts, don't you William? Or better still, get your hands on them!"

"Uh, well, I can't deny that I sometimes steal a look, yes, but there's no need to bare them for me," I stammered with my face reddening. "We'll see what will happen Friday, won't we?" Paul ended our little discussion. "Shall we agree that some nudity won't be that bad, if this would be required in the proceedings?"

"I say deal!" Barbara agreed.

"Fine with me," Peggy affirmed.

I smiled a sigh of relief that our girls were so keen to dive into this experiment without too much inhibition. This could become something great.

***

Next Friday we all left our business a bit earlier than usual, in order to prepare for the evening. Barbara had asked Jennifer what to wear, and what else we should or shouldn't do. She had done some shopping with Peggy, off course using Peg's credit card, since this was to be our treat. Peggy had laid out a trouser and sports jacket for me on our bed. It was nothing special, just leisure wear. As I took a quick shower and got dressed, she said she would dress at Paul and Babs' place.

We arrived well before six. Peggy went straight upstairs and disappeared for the next half hour or so. I found Paul busy in the kitchen, where we got ourselves a beer and went into his study.

"I wonder what will be in store tonight," I said.

"I want to show you something," Paul answered. "I found a clip the other day. I stumbled on it by coincidence. It was in an obscure folder on the site of the party house. Luckily, I had saved the clip, because the second time I tried to access it to see if there was more material, there was no way I could get to it again. I must have hit a short lapse in their security."

Paul stepped to his computer and started the clip. We saw the stage of one of the restaurants at the party house. Normally the stage was used by a small orchestra for live musical entertainment during romantic dinners. But now there was some rack on the edge of the stage, on which a girl was tied down. She wore a red spandex cat suit, with her boobies clear in the open. Her eyes were obscured by a mask. A man came into view, and he started to fondle the girl's crotch for a minute through the shiny material. Then he tore a hole in the suit, right at the gusset. The clean-shaven pussy that came into view showed a string disappearing between the thick pudenda. The man took hold of the string and slowly pulled is out, retracting two ben wah balls. He put a dildo between the pussy lips and started to move its tip up and down between the swollen lips, from the vaginal entrance to the girl's clit and back again. The girl started to squirm against her restraints. After some more teasing the man shoved the dildo into the girl's quim as far as it would go. Her wriggling became more strenuous as the dildo was shoved in and out of her snatch, tampering her pussy and effectuating her orgasm. The flick ended as the girl had reached her orgasm.

"Wow, that's some hot show!" I said.

"I'm pretty sure this was filmed at the party house. I just wonder at what kind of event this was made. But according to rumours about the special nights I believe we might be into some real hot entertainment..." Paul replied.

As our girls came downstairs, Barbara swirled around us, her new little black dress swaying in her way. She patted both Paul's and my butt as Peggy asked if we liked what we saw. We confirmed we did and complimented the girls with their sexy new dresses. They both wore a tight-fitting black specimen. The form hugging material made their female curves shine. Surely, I felt a stir in my groin. My already aroused equipment swelled even more from a fresh blood surge. Luckily my tight new briefs prevented it from tenting out too much.

"Ouch," I said, "it looks like you two are ready for the night."

"You bet your little ass," Barbara replied. "And that bulge in your pants indicates you are willing to escort us, right?"

"She has you there, William," Paul said. "By your balls I should add!"

"Off course William will be very pleased to accompany Babs to the dance tonight," Peggy said sheepishly.

"It's my pleasure, mi lady," I said as I made a small bow to Barbara offering her my arm.

"Let's hit the road then," Paul concluded. "I for myself am pretty hungry already, and I'm sure we all could use a bite."

***

The evening started like any other dinner appointment. What was different though was that all guests were offered cocktails in the lounge and were all seated at the same time sometime after the last guests arrived. And all the tables were served simultaneously. It was more like a big dinner meeting. In between the courses there was a shared moment with the entire restaurant. After the first course was being served out all the waitresses left. They reappeared again after a quarter of an hour, but now they were all topless. They wore a long white skirt, with a slit at the side going up all the way to the hip. As they walked through the restaurant towards the platform along one side of the room the skirts floated around their long legs, allowing glimpses of the tight white panties they wore.

A male waiter, also naked from his waist up, addressed the guests. As he took the stand, one of the waitresses stepped behind him and stroked his tight torso. Her hands were slick with oil, which made his abs and torso glistening in the lights.

"Welcome you party people! As you all know tonight is quiz night extravaganza. First I want to know if there is someone in our midst who celebrates his or her birthday."

Peggy poked Barbara in her ribs, saying "He's meaning you Babs!"

Barbara raised her hand timidly. The speaker scanning the room immediately pointed our way and enthusiastically said: "Aah, we do have a birthday girl in our midst! Please step forward love and come here to me and tell us your name."

Barbara stood up hesitantly, and after Paul's thumb-up she stepped toward the roster.

"He, brave girl, first time here at our special night?"

"Yeah, I've been to dance nights before... but not to a special night. You know, invitees only..." Barbara stuttered.

"Oke, well, first tell us your name love."

"I'm Babs."

"Hi Babs, my name is Justin," the speaker said as he reached out to Barbara, grabbed her right hand and helped her onto the podium.

"Well Babs, and it's your birthday today?"

"Not exactly, not today, but we did come here to celebrate my birthday tonight. Actually, my birthday was last month."

"Now that's fine with me. And I'm sure everybody here is very happy for you. Let's all give Babs a big round of applause, folks!"

All present joined the speaker in an encouraging applause.

"Tonight, we have, as we do in fact have at most special nights, two stages. First, we have our quiz right here, during our dinner. And afterwards there is an after party with those who manage to struggle through the first part," Justin explained to all of us.

"Babs, as our birthday girl I'm gonna give you a choice. You can assure your place at our after party, for yourself and your party. I see you're here with three friends?"

"Yes, that's my hubby Paul and our good friends William and Peg," Barbara said pointing back at our table.

"OK Babs, now tell me, are you willing to join us later this evening and party on into the night? With the winners of the quiz?"

"Yeah, I think so, but is there a condition for this, or are you offering me this just because I'm celebrating my birthday?"

"Well, reaching the second stage of the night is the main purpose of the quiz. So, it's like I'm offering you a joker with which you, and your party I must add, secure your place in the festivities during the rest of the night. But yes, there is a condition..."

"Basically, you can't lose the quiz," Justin went on. "But if your team fails on the questions... you do have to pay a forfeit... But since you will be the captain of your team, you may decide who has to pay..."

"Well, that sounds OK, I guess... And you assure us a place in the quiz' final?"

"Yes. The only thing you have to do is to pledge obedience to the game's rules on behalf of your team."

Barbara looked our way with raised eyebrows, as if asking us for permission.

"Go for it, Babs!" Paul shouted. Peggy and I winked at each other and gave a thumbs-up to Barbara.

"OK, we'll do it," Barbara said.

"Well Babs, I heard you say 'we', but it has to be your decision. May I interpret your answer as your personal promise of obedience to the game's rules, on behalf of your team?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Barbara answered timidly.

"We do have our first finalists!" Justin said to the assembled with a big smile. Turning again towards Barbara, he said: "Will you please stand over here Babs, next to Jennifer?"

Her friend Jennifer was among the waitresses again this night. Her presence had a reassuring effect on Barbara and was a big factor in persuading her in conceding into the offer. A curtain was lowered from the ceiling, surrounding both Barbara and Jennifer, depriving us spectators the sight of them. As they were both out of sight a small screen on our table flickered on showing the circular fitting room from above. As we could witness the proceedings behind the curtain from above, Justin explained to the audience what happened.

"Since Babs now holds a wild card to the final, she has to adjust her wardrobe to that of our personnel. Jennifer helps her now changing in white attire, with all the appropriate accessories."

Our party could clearly see how Jennifer helped Barbara out of her black dress and took of all her underwear. Out of the bag she had with her she took a white slip and a long white skirt and gave it to Barbara to put on. The garments Barbara had just shed disappeared into the bag. Then I think I saw Jennifer massaging Barbara's breasts, and she did something to her nips. She was also busy sometime between Barbara's legs, but we couldn't make out what it was she did. As the curtain was raised again, we could see that Barbara was now provided with shining white nipple shields. They were adorned with Twenties' style tassels. And Barbara paraded a tiara in her hair. What a sight she made, all propped up for a burlesque show as it were. But since Barbara didn't have to wait the tables, as the others in white attire did, she was allowed back to her seat at our table.

"Gee Babs, how nice!" Peggy said. "I think I like the new you!"

"Well, I have to admit that your bossom looks more delectable than I had imagined..." I said. "You don't mind me admiring them for a while, do you?"

"I knew you wouldn't keep your eyes of me, so who's gonna stop you?" Barbara replied. "But I might select you if we need to pay a forfeit...!"

***

Before the next course was being served by the white dressed beauties Justin explained the course of play. A screen popped up on every table, not just ours as before.

"We have a series of questions for you. You can answer these during the next course, together as a team. So, every table is one team. You can give your answers by touching the screen. You may discuss the questions as you wish. After this course your answers will be scored by our jury. In the meantime, there will be a little show for your entertainment. After that there will be dares during the remainder of the dinner. But only for the better scoring teams from the first round, so you better try to score big!"

The first part of our dinner was normal, except for the fact that we were discussing and answering all kinds of questions, all with a sexual content. Not your typical dinner discussion in a restaurant. Some questions were only technical, or of trivial nature, but others more risqué even considering extreme matters, like SM, bondage, fetishes. All in all, it was good fun, although a bit estranging. It did have a major effect in the arousal department, and the atmosphere became more tensed. The air was thick with a feeling of anticipation. There was quiet some laughter, at our table as well as at others around the room. As I looked to the table next to us I saw the same situation there. Good fun and sharing stories, or was it offering suggestions for some of the questions? We simply couldn't hear. Paul had just as good a time as I did. He had a big grin on his face, and I was sure he had his hand on Barbara's thigh most of the time. Relying on the position of his arm he must be inching his way more and more towards Barbara's crotch. At one time Paul winked to me, meanwhile pointing his head in the direction of Barbara's legs. He wouldn't mean me to do the same to her other leg now, would he?

Meanwhile my Peggy sat close to me, more next to me than opposite Barbara. She had her head against my shoulder, and whispered in my ear:

"Don't hesitate to let your fingers do some exploring... Babs won't object. And watching Paul, I think he's even inviting you..."

My heart skipped a beat, and my throat was dry instantly. With a childish hesitation I cautiously lay my right hand on Barbara's knee. She slowly opened her legs a bit, without any other sign that she noticed my hand. But moving her left leg, although very little, was a sure and inviting signal that Peggy was right. Very slowly I dared to slide my hand a few inches up her leg. My heart began to race in my chest as I moved my fingers up her thigh and closer to that forbidden triangle. Meanwhile Peggy had laid her hand in my crotch, softly touching my growing member through my trousers. This didn't help me to stay calm, as my cock got harder and harder.

"Fuck those questions," Barbara hissed.

"But surely, we want to pass the first part of the evening, don't we?" Paul replied. "We better try to get as many questions right as possible."

"Ah, questions, questions. Don't I have a wild card for the whole night?"

"Yeah, well, but to take that path, you probably have to pay a forfeit Babs..."

"Fuck your forfeit. I don't care. I'm way too hot already to bother those silly questions! Please Paul, stop teasing me."

"You heard her, William, she wants our close attention..."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Peg took away my last doubts by stimulating my rod with her stroking hand. My right hand started its definite path towards that hidden treasure. Very slowly I caressed Babs' thigh, gradually homing in on her slit. As I got closer, she opened her legs even wider, inviting my fingers towards her love box. But when I was sure I had finally reached my goal, I felt something completely different from a hot pussy. It was not her knickers, but surely there was something between my probing fingers and that honey pot. Something smooth shielded her treasure. I felt a shiver ripple through Barbara´s loins.