R and D

Story Info
A Scientist has a subject try his new creation.
1.4k words
3.71
25.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

He led her up the stairs to his workshop, where his creative spirit thrived and expressed itself with the glee of a child. She was intrigued to see and try out one or two of his creations.

When they got to the top of the stairs, he opened the door and she was a little disappointed. She knew it was a workshop, essentially a small factory where he worked with his assistant, but, she honestly didn't think it would actually LOOK like a factory. He saw the dissatisfaction on her face and just smiled, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the back of the large room. They went past sinks and ovens and blowtorches and molds and refrigerators and such. She was NOT pleased.

They got to the door and he opened it, reached in and turned on the light switch. He led her in and she was amazed to see a very tastefully decorated studio apartment. The lights were dim, but she could very clearly see a large bed and a small kitchenette. She walked around looking things over and discovered another door which led to a lovely bathroom with a shower. She noticed no tub, but it wasn't a big deal. She did mention it him and he took her by the hand and led her to another door which led to a large sun room with a hot tub. She sighed and asked if she could try it out. He readily agreed and went to get some champagne for them.

She settled into the hot tub, which was the perfect temperature to warm her after being out in that cold winter air. He stripped down and joined her in the tub and they sipped their drinks and chit chatted about nothing in particular.

After about an hour, he suggested they get down to business. He hadn't brought her here just for her to relax after all, he had work for her to do. She giggled and eagerly exited the tub. He helped dry her off and then dried himself. She walked over to the bed as he put on a pair of shorts, after all, SHE had to be naked, not him.

He got a silver brief case, the kind that had become so popular with the yuppies a few years ago and he had had it lined with foam rubber, kind of like a camera case. He presented the case to her and she opened it, whistling as she did at what was inside.

She had never seen such an unusual assortment of dildos in her life. They were made of glass and each one had something just a little different about it. She looked them over and picked one that had two prongs on it. The main one was about 5 inches long and somewhat thick. She was amazed at how smooth it was, but being glass she figured it only made sense. The secondary one came off the main shaft and was about 3 inches long and a bit thinner, curving up about 3 inches before the main one curved. With the base figured in, she guessed it to be about 8 inches in all. She just held it at first watching how it caught the light, almost like a prism. She looked at him and he sensed that she was a bit nervous, what with the toy being glass and all. He reassured her that it was perfectly safe since it was so thick and would only break if she threw it on the floor. He added that the only other risk was if she had incredibly strong muscles and an intense orgasm to go with it. They both laughed at that one.

He offered to heat it up for her and she made it clear that she did NOT want to get burned. He let her know that he wouldn't make it THAT hot and she should just enjoy the experience. He ran some hot water in the sink in the kitchenette and held the toy under it for several seconds and then brought it over to her. She took it and it did feel VERY warm, but not HOT like she feared. She began to rub herself with it, first on her nipples (it felt VERY nice) and then slowly down her body until she reached her lower regions.

With her free hand, she parted her outer lips and slid the toy over them. The heat made her tingle. She rubbed herself slowly. Each time she moved it, she got a shiver throughout her body. In the meantime, he had gone to get a bowl of hot water and whispered to her to feel free to dunk the hard glass rod in to reheat it. She did so immediately and the hot water from the bowl dripped on her sending ripples of delight coursing through her as the water trickled through her pubic hair and into her natural wetness.

She inserted the device and it felt SO good as it entered. He walked over and gently guided her hand to show her just how to use it. He whispered as his hand touched hers that the smaller shaft was to fill her from behind as the larger one filled her from the front. She half opened her eyes as if to show shock, but after a second, she just smiled and allowed the tool to find her other opening. He showed her how to do it, but SHE did it. The water from the bowl helped to moisten her bum, but it wasn't enough and she indicated this to him. He got a little Vaseline on his finger and ran it around her butthole, inserting his finger just a bit to lubricate her properly.

She moved the device back down and within a minute of playing and prepping, she got both shafts into their proper places. She groaned as she moved them back and forth, in and out. She had never really experienced any kind of double penetration other than her boyfriend's fingers before. This was a whole new sensation for her. She worked the item in and all around her, feeling the warm shafts of glass slipping inside and against her inner walls. She couldn't believe how this felt.

She ran her free hand over her breasts as she pumped the artificial penises for all they were worth, then she slid her hand down and began to rub her clitoris. The incredible feelings were building inside of her and she got completely lost in her own world, forgetting that just a couple of feet away, HE was watching her intently and, as they had agreed upon, he was videotaping the event for 'further study'.

She felt her own juices begin to flow all around the device as her pace quickened, dribbling down the crack of her ass adding the lubrication there. Her groans were getting wilder and more guttural, becoming almost primal as she rubbed and pumped herself into Nirvana, finally exploding in ecstasy as her climax overtook her and her legs straightened out and her muscles tensed and her head tilted to get more desperately needed air. The sweat ran off her body onto the sheets of the bed as she slowly regained her composure.

Several minutes later, she slowly opened her eyes and turned to look at him. She smiled and could see that he had thoroughly enjoyed himself watching her thoroughly enjoy HERself. He asked if she liked it. He knew the answer, but after all, this WAS product research and development! She sat up and took a sip of champagne and after a couple of deep breaths told him that it was just, OK and that maybe she should take Gemini home for further tests. He smiled and thanked her for naming the toy and told her that for being such a good test subject, she could DEFINITELY keep it. She smiled and tucked it away in her bag, planning for a second test drive later; just to be sure it really worked. She told him that she'd give him the final results of her testing in a few days. He figured it looked good for his new product and thanked her for her help. She then thanked HIM, and showed him just how grateful she was, but that's another story.

All in all as far as he was concerned, it was a very good day for science!

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers