R and L's Story

Story Info
She finds Love on a 2 week vacation.
5.1k words
4.45
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What am I going to do now? Isn't this the way it always starts, I thought to myself. I was getting out of my Navigator to go survey the damage. Yes, the damage. I was in the middle of some wooded lands in the middle of freaking nowhere and no cell reception. As I walked around to the front of my SUV, I noticed two things. One, I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and two; I had no idea how long I would be here. I had hit a freaking deer. This is just what I get for thinking time off would allow me some reflection time. First vacation in two years and here I am stuck on the side of some road.

Well, complaining about it wasn't doing me much good. So, I got back into my SUV and figured I would have to either walk to wherever it was or hitch ride. So, I waited for about an hour but no cars ever showed up on the road. Gosh, did I ever drive to nowhere. I was only looking at a picture of a nice cabin in the woods and had decided that is where I wanted to go. Well, this vacation is off to a bad start if I can't even get there. Oh well, time to suck it up and move on. I got out and grabbed my bags and locked up my car. I can't sit around here forever.

I looked around the area again and decided that before the car died from the deer, I was heading West on the Road to the Cabin I was renting. I think I remember seeing a sign that said 5 miles. So, I started walking. I was taking in every detail. It really was gorgeous in this area, I thought. The trees were tall and you can even hear the birds and the running water from the river on the other side of the road. It was crystal clear. The air smelled fresh and crisp, like fresh laundry out of the dryer. I am a person of smells. I love when things smell awesome.

I think I have been walking about 2 miles. I look up and this big metal thing is coming straight at me. Oh, it's a truck and oh, no they don't see me walking here. I hurried to move a little further out of the road just in case this truck didn't slow down or see me. At the same time, I noticed the person in the front seat, look up and realize I was there and I had not moved out of the road fast enough. All I heard was screeching tires.

The next thing I know, I am looking up and there is some person there talking to me. Not just any person, it's a guy and he is freaking hot and smells like my favorite men cologne, Polo Black. He had to be about 6 foot with brown hair shaved military style, deep chocolate brown eyes, and from the way his shirt and jeans were melded to his body, I knew he has to be muscular or athletic under there. He was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, black boots and an AC/DC shirt. I must have been staring for a minute because the next thing I know, he starts yelling at me.

"HELLO, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? "

"Geez, take it down a notch, I am fine, I guess. Can this day get any worse," I said, more to myself than to the hunk of a stranger in front of me.

"I am sorry, Ma'am, are you alright? I didn't see you there and no one walks this part of the woods at this time of day. I was going into town for some supplies and low and behold my pup got on my lap and I got distracted trying to move him over off of me. I really am sorry Ma'am."

Dang. He had a nice voice one that had a hit of that country accent that women swoon over. It was that type of voice that you would say, yes, to anything if asked.

"No, I am fine. You only scared me half senseless. Did you say pup as in Dog?"

"Yes, Ma'am, my sister thought I needed a companion and she knows I love Doberman's and so low and behold" He waved his hand as if pointing to the direction of his truck. Sitting right there was an adorable red dobie. I know this because they are also one of my favorite breeds just never had the time to get one. So, I have a hunk of man standing here on the side of the road, which almost ran me over because his dog, which I already want to go hold, jumped in his lap. I couldn't help it. I started laughing. Yup, I am sure this guy must really think I am completely insane at this time.

"Ma'am, are you sure you're okay?"

I laughed harder. The poor guy probably had thought I had hit my head or something.

"Yes, once again I am fine. Don't need to ask again. I was walking on this stretch of the road heading to what was supposed to be my vacation cabin for the next 2 weeks to reflect, because I hit a deer a few miles back. I was walking to get help hence my bags next to me."

"Oh, you're the lady that rented one of my sister's 15 cabins. My name is Lee. I am also only here visiting and helping out. I would be glad to take you back to the cabin to call your insurance or tow truck and get you some nice warm cocoa."

Did I just hear that right? Cocoa? This guy wants to get me cocoa like I am ten. Do I look ten? Hell. I looked down at myself; I had my blue tank top on, my breast were perky, I knew they were 36C, so not easy to hide, my favorite pair of American Eagle Jeans, my Harley boots, and my long blonde hair in a pony. I wasn't exactly star magazine material but I was not 10 either. I am what you call average. If I were to go out somewhere, my friends would get hit on way before me. I am what they classify as the geeky; tell you how it is girl. I work from home, hence, the need to get away for 2 weeks when you haven't had a vacation in 2 years. So, why was this guy offering me Cocoa?

"I'll take you up on the ride to the Cabin so that I can call my insurance to get my car fixed or a rental or something. I got two weeks to figure it all out. I will refuse the Cocoa, but if you got a Shiner in a bottle, I will have one of those. By the way, my name is Serena, but everyone calls me Rena. "

Yup. Now he was staring at me. Well, I am assuming I just lost the first cool points I had with Lee. Maybe, I should have taken him up on the cocoa.

To my surprise, he started to look at me and smiled.

"Sure. Let me grab your bags. We can get you there and I just so have happened to be running into town and I'll bring some Shiner back for you. How's that sound? It's the least I can do since Jack over there started this."

"Okay, sounds good."

I started walking over to his truck. I noticed its one of those newer model fords like 2010 or something and it was nice. Figures, a man like him would have a truck like this. I open the door to a squirming pup coming loping towards me from the seat. I figured I would let him out for a minute to use bathroom since, Lee was still currently loading my bags and no telling how long it had been since he had been out.

I was just standing watching Jack, when I look up and caught a glimpse of Lee staring at me as he quickly looks away.

"I guess Jack owes you twice as much now. Thanks' for letting him out. That was nice. Most girls probably would have been mad at him for causing this mess or not care enough to think he might have to go out before taking another trip."

"No problem. I love dogs. Dobie's are my favorite and I think I am forming a bond with Jack." I said with a smile to it.

We all got back in the truck and about 15 minutes later, we were pulling up to the most beautiful cabin area I had ever seen. It was just like the brochure. It was the reason I had chosen this place. Nice, Secluded, and priced just right. I got out of the truck and Lee had grabbed my bags and motioned for Jack and me to follow. As we walk into the Main cabin, I guess you could say foyer, I noticed this was a more laid back, outdoors theme. It was quite charming and I loved it.

"Lee. What is going on? Why are you back so soon? We don't have all the supplies we need. You couldn't have gone that far. Did you forget your wallet again?"

I heard all of this while taking in the living room. I figured two things; it was either his sister or significant other. Either way it was Mr. Gorgeous business and not mine. Although a part of me wishes, I had someone like him. It had been awhile for me. I know meeting a guy and 1 hour later thinking how much you want someone, pretty cliché, right?

"Hey, CJ. I found our guest for the cabin walking on foot about 3 miles down the road. Figured I should bring her back first before heading back out to town for the supplies."

"Oh, My Gosh. Where are my manners? Hi, I am Carolynn Jessie; most everyone just calls me CJ. I am sorry for being over excited with my brother. He tends to forget his wallet more times than I count. Ah, wait. Why were you walking?"

I liked her right from the start. They looked a lot alike. CJ looked like a supermodel country girl. The same brown hair, brown eyes and 5'9, 150lbs athletic built, and a charming smile. I think we will get along great for the two weeks I am going to be here. So, I relayed to CJ the hitting the deer, Jack causing the accident, and me needing to use the phone and that I really wanted to go to my cabin and have a Beer. She directed me towards the phone and said as soon as I was done that she would show me to the cabin and then when Lee got back from town, she would be over with beer.

It took about 30minutes for my insurance company to get everything they needed. While I was on the phone, they had already called a tow truck in the local area and it was picking up my car. Since I had already gotten all the stuff out of my car, it was going to the local area office to determine the next step and they would get back to me in a few days with the rest.

I hung up the phone. As I looked around, I didn't see anyone. I figured Lee had gone to the store and CJ must be out taking care of something. I decided to explore the main cabin until I found CJ. About 3 minutes later, I found her in the Kitchen with another hunk of a man. He was about 5'9, blonde hair, blue eyes, and muscles everywhere. Geez, what's with these backwoods country people? They are all freaking hot. She was laughing and talking quietly. I didn't want to interrupt, but I did want to get to my cabin. So, as non evasive as I could, I said, "Excuse me CJ. I am sorry, I don't mean to bother you but I would like to get to my cabin and unpack and lay back around if I could. The insurance people will call the main line in a few days about my car, if that's alright with you."

"Sure thing, sweetie. Let's get you to your cabin. Wait. Dang it. I am sorry. Bad manners or losing my mind, either way, I forgot to introduce you to my husband. He and I run this place. Kevin. Kevin, this is our cabin 2 guests for the next two weeks." We said our hellos. Kevin seemed quite nice and you could tell from his behavior and always touching CJ that they were in love. Dang it. I still want someone like that. Then I followed CJ to the cabin, I was going to be staying in. Did I mention that the scenery was amazing? The forests were something out of like a picture or magazine. It was late summer, so not to hot and not to cold. I know most people go to cabin's in the winter. It just seemed like I was suppose to go at this time. The whole time I was taking in the scenery walking to the cabin, CJ was explaining to me the history behind this place. Apparently, Lee had purchased it. CJ and Kevin over saw the cabin rentals, and business portions but Lee was the real owner to it. He just allowed them to live here and take care of it. I wonder what he did for business that allowed him to have his family run it. Oh well, moving on. She asked what I did for a living and I explained I work from home as a security operator. Basically, I work with computer's doing background checks for the new government employees.

Finally, we reached the cabin. I walk into the foyer and I gasp. I couldn't help it. It was absolutely breath taking. More Masculine then I would have pictured but gorgeous none the same. There was a sliding glass door that led off to a balcony overlooking the river. There was a gigantic stone fire place, a fully functional kitchen, comfy couches and chairs, and a small kitchen set. I walked further into the cabin and noticed the king size bed and attached bath with a gigantic stone shower and a huge tub. I forgot CJ was still standing there until she said, "Everything is supplied and you should be comfortable here. I hope. We won't intrude but if you would like, we do dinner every night at 6pm sharp. Other than that, I will make sure to tell you when you have a call from your insurance agency. Is there anything else that I can get you?"

"No, this is amazing and great. My day started out bad, but I think relaxing and then unpacking and going to bed will do me some good. Thank you so much."

"No problem. Let us know if you need anything." With that she closed the door and left.

I unpacked first. I then decided that I would take a bath and lounge outside. My cabin was far from anyone else, so, it's not like I would be getting any visitor's or lookers. After I got out of the shower, I put on a pair of PJ pants and a tank top. I was sitting there just brushing out my hair, taking in the scenery and thinking what a cool new tattoo I could get with this kind of view on my lower back. Then I felt it, someone touched me. I flew backwards waving my hair brush around like a mad woman and then I hear. "Hey, Hey, Hey. It's me. Lee. The guy that almost ran you over. I didn't mean to startle you. I was bringing you that Shiner Bock, you ordered. I knocked. I called out. You didn't hear me and then I noticed you sitting out here. So, I tried to not startle you by tapping you on your shoulder first."

"Oh, Oh, I am sorry. I guess I was lost in my thoughts. I totally forgot about the beer. I am sorry. I was not expecting anyone especially since it was getting dark out here."

"It's okay. Here is your Shiner Bock courtesy of Jack. He says he is sorry. "Right about then, a Mass of Red comes blurring in between my legs.

"Hey, Jack. Apology accepted. "I bent down to pat him on the head and rub his tummy. As I get back up, Lee is gaping at me with one of those sexy smiles. And then it dawns on me, no bra and I am outside, while it's getting chili. Oh, and he can see my boobs from my shirt. Yup, all nice and perky. Just my luck.

"Excuse me. I need to ah, cover up."

"Oh, please don't do that on my account. I am enjoying the view."

"Oh, well, I, um, well. Huh. I have nothing to say to that."

Lee started to laugh a sexy, sultry laugh. He moved in closer to me. Then moved a whisp of hair behind my ear. "I don't think you understand. I find you very, very, attractive. I really like the view. Rena, I think I have liked the view since I stepped out of my truck."

"Huh? Well, thank you. I have a confession. I kind of find you cocky and handsome and you smell delicious. But, I still need to cover up. Would you like to share a beer with me? I mean you and Jack. Can't leave the new love of my life?" I said with a smile in my voice

"Sure. We would love that especially since Jack is your new love of your life and all." Lee said with a chuckle.

I went inside and grabbed a hoodie that I had and threw it on over the tank top. When I stepped back outside onto the balcony, there was a beer opened and waiting for me. I stepped over and grabbed it and sipped it. Ah, I love me some shiner. Jack of course came over and curled up under my feet. I guess I should really get a dog when I get done with this vacation. We started off with small talk about family, schools, politics and all the normal stuff people talk about. It was a smooth conversation sounded like we had been friends for years instead of just meeting.

"So, I have been meaning to ask, what is it that you do?"

"Oh, I am a work at home government worker to keep it short. I get paid to research people. Benefits are good. Hours and time suck."

"Ah. I see."

"So, you said you were on Vacation? What are you vacationing from? "

"Well, I own my own Security firm and we have several high priority clients. I was originally in the Army. I got out after about 10 years and 5 tours to foreign countries later. I purchased the cabins with some inheritance money and money I had saved from the army. I then left it to my sister and Kevin to run. They do a great job and then I bought LSS. Lee Security Specialists. Mostly, I do the paperwork and hire guys and girls I know will do the job well."

"So, that makes you, 32 or around there."

"32 is correct. And you?"

"Oh, I am 29 going on 50."

With a teasing tone, "Oh, I doubt that."

"So, why did you get out of the Army?"

"Well, two reasons, one I was good at what I did but I was tired and wanted to come home. Two, A few years before that I was engaged to a woman, who had written a Dear John letter and after that, I sorted just wanted to do my job and nothing else. I joined the army to make a better life for us, to serve my country, to do what I was supposed to do. I guess life doesn't always work out the way you plan."

"Oh, I am sorry. That must have been difficult." Figuring, I would switch to a safer subject. "So, what are you going to do after your two weeks of vacation?"

"Well, I haven't yet planned on that yet. Now, that Jack here has come around as a gift. Can't keep the poor guy locked up in the city. I am thinking of moving back here to this cabin and working from here and adding on a few extra rooms."

"Oh, this cabin is your cabin? Why did they not give me a different unused cabin? I am sorry, I can move if you would like."

"Now, how would that seem. I want to get to know you more not move you further. I volunteered to move to Cabin 3 which is about 2 minutes walking from here. We did that while you were talking to the adjuster."

"Well, your cabin is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with me."

"You're quite welcome. The least I could do."

At this point, I was looking away from Lee admiring the view of the forest and it was getting late and I decided it was time to turn in. At least, I thought that's what I wanted but I didn't want to see Lee go. I have never been one for a one night stand or on the first date. However, my body had other ideas. As I went to look up and say I was turning in, I felt his lips on mine. Oh god, did it ever feel like I was on fire. He must have moved when I was looking away. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own and they were groping his shoulders. I pressed further into that kiss and the next thing I knew, our tongues were dancing. Then I was feeling lifted, I briefly remember him carrying inside. My body was being tortured by his now fevered kisses up and over my neck and nipping at my lips. Oh god, I needed this. No, I wanted this. His lips were a magic all of their own. I was on fire with need and I noticed that I was wet just from his kisses. Not just a small wet. An all out, soaking my panties until I could wring them out kind. His face mirrored my own needs and wants. He was gazing at me as if I were the most beautiful thing in the world. At that moment, I knew we were heading to the bedroom. I don't think anything could have stopped us.

I guess at some point Jack had followed us in and laid on the floor. I was taking off my hoodie and he was taking off his shirt and shoes. He looked at me as if confirming that this is what I wanted. I couldn't say no. I wouldn't say no. Even if this was one night, this was my one night with this hot man. I came closer to him and undid his belt and his pants and pulled them down over his hips. He mirrored me and took my tank off and pulled down my pj bottoms. I was there in nothing but the black thong that I had on. He was in boxers and damn if it didn't show every taunt line and six pack abs and scars. I traced my hands over his body.

"I don't normally do this. I am not like the one people find attractive. I, I.." He kissed me again. My words were lost in kisses.

"I don't either Rena. I haven't been with anyone in a long time but I just feel like this, this is right, even if it's only been a couple of hours. I will go right here and now, if you want me to. "

12