R.I.P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

Scott opened the door, and immediately saw that a pair of panties — which had been hanging precariously from the edge of the drawer earlier — was now lying on the floor. Nothing else looked out of place or unusual.

A few grumbles and sighs of disappointment rose up from the group, punctuated by a yawn.

"It's getting pretty late," Scott said. "I know you all have to work tomorrow, so let's pack it up. I think we have a lot to go through as it is, anyway."

Most of the team returned to the living room, leaving Rick and Scott to pick up the last of the equipment in Candy's bedroom. Rick turned off the camera, while Scott picked up his DVR and switched it off.

As soon as he knew that nothing was recording, Scott shined his flashlight at the panties on the floor. "I'd like to see those on the floor next to my bed."

"No shit. If you tell Mary that I said that, I'll kill you."

Scott laughed. Though the pair often did things to get each other in minor trouble, Rick knew that there was no way he would ever go that far.

"May as well see if there's anything on here when the motion detector went off," Rick suggested. He flipped open the camcorder's viewing monitor.

After a brief rewind that represented a guess as to the amount of time between when the motion detector had tripped and their entry into the room, Rick hit play.

"F-freeze it!" Scott said in stunned amazement, though Rick was already fumbling to hit the pause button even before his friend spoke.

The pair stared in stunned amazement at the image on the screen. There was no way to doubt what they were looking at — a faint, transparent spirit of a woman. She was visibly nude, and apparently kneeling on the bed, though the image of her faded just below her ass. Her head was thrown back and to the side, obscuring her face, but giving a fine view of her squeezing her breasts, which were thrust forward by her arched back.

"FBA," Scott said in a stunned whisper. "We've got a full body apparition."

"And hot as hell at that. Damn," Rick agreed.

"Step through it. See how many frames."

Rick backed the recording up one frame at a time until the woman vanished, and then counted while moving forward through the video.

"Sixteen."

"Over a half a second. Fucking incredible."

"No wonder Candy's getting all worked up, if that's what's going on in here," Rick said with a laugh.

Karl peeked into the room. "What's up?" He noticed them looking at the camcorder and asked, "Did you get something?"

"Oh yeah," Scott replied. He nodded to Rick, who stepped the video back to a point before the apparition appeared. "Tell everybody to gather around in there. They're not going to believe this."

"I still don't know if I do," Rick said as he picked up the camera and tripod.

"I don't see how it could be a trick of light or anything, but I'll enhance it and see if I can find any explanation later, on the computer."

"Should we stop and grab you a box of tissues on the way home?"

Scott exploded into laughter and swung a backhand at his friend, but Rick knew it was coming, and was well out of range.

The team could tell from the look on the faces of their lead investigators that they were in for something remarkable.

Ω*****ω**Ψ**ω*****Ω

Candy and Misty both covered their mouths, laughed, and turned bright red as they viewed the video. "Oh my god," Candy remarked, and then added, "Nice tits."

Everyone in the room cracked up at that, and the laughter lasted for a couple of minutes.

"I guess that explains a few things," Misty said.

"Suffice to say, we're fairly certain that you have some genuine activity," Scott said. "We went back through the EVPs, and I'm almost positive that something answered no when we asked if anyone meant any harm to the two of you."

"Still, the cold and..." Candy paused, her face filling with color again. "The other thing are a little hard to deal with."

Rick said, "We got some fairly definitive responses to our questions. You might just try talking to her. I don't really think she's any threat, and she might be willing to be a better houseguest if you ask her."

"So, you're saying we should just share the house with a horny girl ghost?" Misty asked, her tone flippant, rather than frightened.

"That's up to you. It's worth a shot for tonight, at least," Scott suggested. "We have a member who's an ordained minister, but she couldn't come out tonight. If you feel the need, we can have her cleanse the house as soon as possible."

Candy shrugged. "I don't know. Knowing what it is sort of makes it less scary. It was the not knowing that was really creeping me out."

Misty said, "It's your room. If you can deal with her, and she doesn't start rattling chains, I'm okay, I guess."

Scott said, "We aren't going to give you a final evaluation and recommendation until we've completely reviewed the evidence, but I agree with Rick. Nothing seems threatening. The activity seems almost exclusive to the one room, too. You can avoid it for the time being, if you need to."

Candy shook her head and chuckled. "Wow. Thanks for coming. I never would have expected this."

"Neither did we," Rick said and laughed.

"Thanks for giving us the opportunity." Yawns were spreading like wildfire through everyone gathered in the living room, so Scott said, "It's going to be an awfully early morning, so we should probably all head for home. We'll have copies of everything we find for you within three days. If we come across anything disturbing in the meantime, we'll let you know immediately."

"Thanks again," Candy responded, and then yawned. "I think it's about bedtime for me, too."

"In which room?" Misty asked.

"I'll figure that out after I have a shower," Candy answered.

Most of the team members were already climbing into their cars, eager for their beds despite the excitement of the night. After a final goodbye, Rick and Scott hopped in their car as well.

A mixture of speculation about the case and the girls filled the ride home, though both were too exhausted to deal with the evidence when they finally made it there. Scott wisely decided to wait until he was awake, since he had the day off, and the pair crashed out for the night.

Ω*****ω**Ψ**ω*****Ω

Scott groaned and fumbled in the dark for his cell, until he finally found it. "Hello?" he mumbled, still more than half asleep.

"I guess I woke you up, huh?"

He managed to focus his eyes to see that he'd only been asleep for about an hour. At about the same time, he realized who was on the phone. "Candy?"

"Yeah. Sorry to wake you up. Uhm... Is there any chance you can come over here?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah — sort of."

"Okay, let me wake up. It will probably be a half hour or so."

"Hurry," Candy said. "Bye."

"Bye," Scott responded, and then groaned again as he flipped the phone closed.

Knowing that Rick and everyone else had to be at work in only a few hours, he decided not to wake any of them. It broke his own rule of always working in teams, but he could at least use the girls as witnesses if he picked up anything. He grabbed his own camcorder, which hadn't been used earlier in the night, and slung it over his shoulder. He stuffed a DVR in the bag with his other equipment and grabbed it as well. After slamming a Mtn. Dew, he felt almost functional.

By the time he reached the girls' house, he was more or less awake. The door opened almost as soon as he rang the bell, and he heard Misty call, "Come in," from behind it.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the two women.

Candy and Misty were both wearing what danced precariously on the line between nightgowns and negligees. Candy was standing in the hallway near her bedroom, and walked in after Misty shut the door. Misty said, "Thanks for coming. We want to show you something in Candy's room."

Scott pulled the camcorder off his shoulder and hit the record button. With all the indicator lights masked to avoid creating false glows, there was no way for anyone looking at it to know it was on. He knew that the guys would never believe what the two girls were wearing unless they saw it for themselves. He just hoped that Misty's barely-covered ass was in frame as he followed her, holding the camera in his hand at his side.

The sight when he walked into the bedroom was even more unbelievable. Candy was lounging on her bed, the bottom of her gown having bunched up enough to show off the white cotton panties beneath. Misty crawled into the bed with her, and Scott's mind whirled. He sat down his bag and the camcorder as casually as possible on Candy's vanity, making sure the lens pointed toward the bed. Then, he went into business mode, hoping his voice wouldn't crack and that he wasn't drooling.

"Did you see something odd, or..?"

Candy said, "Come over here by the bed and tell me what you feel."

Like I'm going to bust the zipper out of these jeans and come in my pants, he thought as he walked over toward the bed.

"Do you feel it?" Misty asked.

Candy glanced at the bulge in his jeans and said, "It sure looks like it."

"Uhm, feel what?" he asked, hoping against hope that they were actually leading where he thought they were, and that he wasn't just imagining it.

The pair looked at each other and laughed. Candy said, "We were just sitting here talking about what you'd shown us, and we started getting really horny."

Misty continued, "We were just going to take care of each other, but Candy said that you'd probably come right over if we called." She reached out and ran her fingertip over the outline of his erection. "We're sort of lacking certain things that sound really good right now."

"So, could you help us out?" Candy asked, though Misty had already taken the initiative of sliding to sit on the edge of the bed, and popping open the button of his jeans.

If I'm dreaming, please don't let me wake up. "I think I can handle that."

"Mmm, and I can handle this," Misty said as she unzipped his jeans.

Between the two of them, they had his jeans and boxers down to his knees in a second. Misty slid off the bed onto her knees and gave his cock a broad lap of her tongue.

"Hey, it was my idea," Candy said indignantly as she pulled her nightgown over her head.

Misty kissed the head of his cock and told her friend, "You snooze, you lose."

Scott barely heard the words. He was too busy absorbing every detail of Candy's bare breasts, after imagining them for so long. Despite the size of the generous globes, they were only slightly pendulous without the support of a bra. Her nipples were even bigger than he expected after seeing them pressing against clothing so many times. They and the surrounding halo were a little darker than her skin, and a ring of bumps lined the outer edge of her areolae.

She saw his stare, smiled, and cupped her tits in her hands before slipping off the bed onto her knees as well.

Misty sucked the tip of his cock between her lips at about the same time as Candy's knees settled to the floor. He let out a sharp grunt as her mouth engulfed him, and then sighed when Candy lifted the hem of her friend's gown. Misty released him with a wet pop, allowing Candy to pull the gown over her head.

The other blonde's breasts weren't quite as big, but they were even more firm and perky for it. Her nipples were smaller, and very smooth, surrounded by large, rosy ovals. Scott slid his fingers through the two women's hair as they shared a tongue-wrangling kiss in front of his twitching cock.

Both women looked up at him after their lips parted, making him shiver from the undisguised lust in the blue and green orbs. As one, they turned their heads and kissed again, but with his cock in the middle this time.

Scott twitched and groaned as two tongues and sets of lips glided over his erection. Candy noticed the drop of pre-cum welling up from his tip first, and scooped it up with the tip of her tongue. She moaned in approval, and then took him in.

Misty and Scott both watched Candy's head bobbing over his organ for a few strokes, and then Misty asked, "So, are you going to tell us who's better?"

"Not... That stupid," Scott answered.

Misty laughed, and Candy let out a muffled chuckle around him. A second later, she let him slip free of her lips, and pushed his cock toward Misty in offering. His saliva-coated cock wasn't in the cool air for very long.

Scott gasped when Candy leaned down to tongue his balls while Misty sucked him fast and deep. Getting with either of them was a fantasy come true. Having them both on their knees licking and sucking him was almost too much to believe.

Misty's hair bounced as she bobbed her head over his cock, and Candy's tongue seemed to dart everywhere over the dangling orbs below. Just as he felt the first tingles of an approaching orgasm, Candy gently sucked one of his balls between her lips, and then let it slide free. She straightened and said, "My turn."

Though Misty acquiesced, she took her sweet time doing it — not that Scott minded. The blonde sucked him hard, and pulled back with agonizing slowness to the head, which she then let pop free. She leaned back to caress her breasts and moan while her friend guided Scott's cock between her lips.

"Holy..." Scott exclaimed, and then gasped as Candy took him nearly to the root. She sucked him more slowly than Misty had, but she took him almost in her throat with every slow suck.

"Doesn't she have such great boobs?" Misty remarked, and then reached around her friend's body to squeeze the generous globes.

"Yep. Yours are pretty nice too," Scott answered between grunts and groans brought on by Candy's mouth.

One of Misty's hands left the other blonde's breast, to slide down her body. Scott could just see hints of Misty's hand slipping into Candy's panties, but he soon felt the effects.

Candy picked up the pace, taking shorter, faster strokes, and moaning around him. Misty continued to caress her friend's breast while fingering her at the same time, and leaned in to kiss her neck as well. The sheer sexual energy of the two women pushed Scott toward an explosion as he watched.

Candy let out a sad whimper, and Scott growled as he saw Misty bring her pussy slick fingers to her lips. Seeing Misty tasting her friend's juices pushed him right to the edge.

"Are you about to come?" Misty asked, obviously seeing the strain in his expression.

All he could manage was a nod. He couldn't push any words past the pants blasting from between his clenched teeth. He didn't know how he'd held out this long, considering how hot the whole situation was, and how well Candy was sucking his cock.

Misty tugged on her friend's shoulder, and Candy released Scott's cock from her talented mouth. Candy looked up, licked her lips, and said, "Not yet. A little excited, are we?"

Scott blew out two hard, fast breaths, and then said, "Yeah."

Candy grinned and said, "Good."

Misty stood up and gave her nipples an eye-teasing tweak. She stepped around her friend and pulled Scott into a brief, hungry kiss. She started a little, and then pulled back with a gasp.

Candy had pulled her friend's panties down to her ankles. Scott's eyes homed in on the curly blonde hairs above Misty's smooth-shaven sex and the silver ring adorning the blonde's hood, just as Candy's hand pushed between her friend's thighs.

"Mmm, I guess you aren't he only one who's a little too excited," Misty remarked, her back arching as Candy's fingers slipped into her wet heat.

Misty smiled and nodded toward the bed, prompting a slightly weak-kneed Scott to follow her directions. He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched Candy retrieve her hand. She repeated the sexy finger-sucking show that her friend had put on shortly before and stood up.

Candy's panties soon found a home on the floor as well, revealing that she left a short-trimmed triangle of hair between her legs. Scott's cock throbbed as the two women kissed, pressing their bodies tightly together and grabbing each other's ass.

Misty pulled away and said, "We can do this any time." She leaned in for another quick taste of her friend's lips. "It's all we've been doing since you saw our horny ghost guest. I need some cock."

"I just happen to have one," Scott piped up, prompting both women to laugh.

"Do you happen to have a condom?" Misty asked.

Scott's smile faded as he realized that he didn't. He'd left the house in too big of a hurry, and certainly hadn't thought about anything like this happening.

Misty pulled away from the embrace with her roommate and said, "Oh, forget it. Just don't come inside me. I'm not on the pill."

"I am," Candy suggested, and twitched her eyebrows at Scott.

His cock bounced at the thought of that. He'd always pulled out or wore a condom. No girl had ever let him blow his load inside her before.

"Bitch," Misty said, and then laughed as she pushed on Scott's chest.

Scott lay back, and then turned parallel on the mattress at further silent instruction from the two sexy women joining him on the bed. As soon as he was where she wanted him, Misty straddled his hips, one finger teasing her moist folds.

Candy stood his cock up straight, and then wiggled the mushroom tip between her friend's nether lips. Misty sank down on his hard organ with a loud, "Ah! Oh!"

A growl escaped Scott as Misty's hot pussy engulfed him. She shifted her hips ever so slightly, stirring him in her tight canal, and moaning all the while. His eyes left the incredible sight of the blonde impaled on his cock and found her eyes.

Misty's eyes opened, and she let out a sensual growl. "Oh, that's good."

"Damn, you're tight."

"Don't you dare come inside me," she reminded him, and then started rocking her hips forward and back. Two of her fingers found her clit a second later.

Even though her pussy felt incredible, he wasn't getting an enormous amount of stimulation from the way she was riding him. From the look on her face, the same didn't appear to be true for Misty. The pleasure filling her expression made him twitch inside her and drew out a yelp of bliss from the blonde.

Scott was so intent on Misty that he didn't even register what Candy was doing until one of her knees filled his vision. That knee came to rest on the opposite side of his head, leaving her pussy only a few centimeters away from the reach of his tongue — but not for long.

The scent of Candy's arousal filled his lungs, and the taste of her flooded his mouth a second later. She knelt facing away from him, so that she wouldn't miss the sight of her friend riding his cock. Scott slurped Candy's full, thick folds between his lips to caress them with his tongue.

After a deep gasp, Candy said, "He knows how to lick pussy, too."

"Not as good as me," Misty teased, her voice warbling a bit, in time with her thrusting hips.

"Good enough," Candy responded with laughter in her tone. "Ooo yeah. That cock feel good?"

"Fucking incredible. God, he's hard."

Scott didn't join in the conversation, to intent upon drinking up Candy's bittersweet nectar and exploring every inch of her with his tongue. Misty rode him hard, causing him just a little discomfort every time her hips slid away from him. Far from taking anything away from her grinding on his cock, it actually gave him a burst of confidence that he might hold off long enough for her to come.

Even though he couldn't see it happen, he knew that Candy had leaned down to flick her tongue over Misty's folds. The posture of her body above him, Misty's squeal, and a little brush of Candy's slippery tongue along the base of his shaft formed a mental picture in his head that was almost as sweet as the pussy he was licking. Scott felt nearly drunk on the pure sexual energy and Candy's juices.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers