R.I.P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Misty's hips rocked ever faster, further tugging his cock at an unnatural angle on the backstrokes, but Scott barely noticed. From the building volume and pitch of the sounds that the two girls were making, he knew that they were getting closer to coming by the second.

Candy shifted position, giving him better access to her clit. She then emphasized her desire by grinding her pussy into his lips — as if he needed any more encouragement.

Scott licked, sucked, and probed with every trick he'd ever learned, wanting nothing more than to make Candy come on is tongue, now that he was getting the lick that he's always wanted. Though he didn't have much control over Misty's climb toward bliss, he did flex the muscles in his groin to make his cock swell and jump inside her. Hearing the sharp spike in Misty's cries every time he did it let him know that it was doing the trick.

He started to get worried when Misty mixed in short, fast bounces with the circling of her hips. The feeling of her hot walls caressing him started building an itch in the base of his cock, and the last thing he wanted to do was stop everything before the two women climaxed, because he couldn't hold back.

"Oh... oh... Fuck yes!" Misty cried out.

"Uh huh. Yeah," Candy's voice complemented her friend's, followed by a squeal.

Even though he was fighting with all his will, Scott was losing the battle. Misty simply felt too good. Candy tasted too good. He was on the cusp, and knew that he was going to have to push Candy's sweet pussy away to warn Misty any second.

Two sharp, loud screams ringing out in simultaneous ecstasy saved him from that surrender.

Misty trembled atop him, her walls clenched around him in a vise-like grip. Her fingers dug into his sides, the pressure shocking him back from the edge of the danger zone. Candy's hair tickled his stomach, and her breath was hot against his skin as she wailed, "Oh god, yeah," the last word trailing off into a high-pitched groan.

Scott swelled with euphoria as he twitched his hips and flicked his tongue, causing both women to cry out from spikes in the orgasmic energy running through them. Candy wrenched her sensitive pussy away from his lips after a few seconds, and fell heavily to the bed next to him with both hands pressed between her legs.

Misty didn't last much longer. After a loud, warbling whimper brought on by an upward thrust of his cock, she lifted her hips to let him slip free. She fell forward onto her hands, and then collapsed fully atop him, panting and moaning in bliss.

Scott stroked his hands over Misty's back and ass, and looked over at Candy. Her face was flushed, and her expression shocked. "Oh my fucking... T-that was... Oh god," she gasped.

He flicked his tongue at her, which caused her to close her eyes, clamp her thighs down on her hands, and whimper.

"Y-you didn't..." Misty began, but a gasp and a moan stole the rest of her words.

"Nuh uh," he answered her unfinished question, and gave her ass a squeeze.

"Thank god. I don't think I could have stopped if you were going to." She let out a growl and added, "Fuck, that was good."

"Ohh, I thought I was going to pass out," Candy moaned, her eyes having drifted back open again. "I've never had a chill shoot up from my clit like that before."

Misty made an inquisitive sound and then revealed, "I had that too. God, it was like — bang."

"You are welcome," Scott said in an exaggerated lounge singer voice.

Both women laughed. "You're a goofball," Candy accused as she snuggled in a little closer to him.

Misty rolled off him on the opposite side, either growing uncomfortable or sensing that he was. Candy reached down to run the tip of one finger up the length of his twitching, pussy-slick cock as soon as her friend's body was out of the way.

Scott groaned and twined his fingers into Candy's hair. Their eyes met, and she mouthed, I want it. He tugged her head toward him, and kissed her hard.

As soon as their lips parted, Candy said, "Move for a second. That way," and gestured toward the foot of the bed.

Scott popped up and scooted that way. When Candy picked up a pillow and put it about the same place where his butt was a second before, Misty moaned, "Uh huh," and shifted on the bed. He watched as Candy added a second pillow, after which Misty laid her head on them with her feet touching the headboard. Candy then leaned over her friend and retrieved two vibrators from her dresser.

Misty took one of the vibes and turned it on. Candy did the same, and then straddled her friend's face. With the pillows supporting her, Misty's lips easily reached her friend's folds.

A buzz sounded as Candy's vibrator hummed against Misty's hood ring. Misty was already lapping her friend's clit, and teasing it with her vibe as well. Candy looked over her shoulder at Scott, who sat entranced by the sight, and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

Good question, Scott thought as he pulled his knees under him. He moved forward to run his fingers over Candy's tight ass and looked down at Misty between her friend's legs. One of his hands curled around Candy's waist at the hips, and he used the other to guide his cock inside her.

Scott groaned and Candy said, "Oh fuck yes," as he sank balls-deep inside her with one smooth thrust. "Give it to me," she added once he hit bottom.

Candy's pussy was soaked and slippery, but squeezed more than tight enough to give him plenty of hot friction as he thrust and withdrew. He knew that he had a fight on his hands from the very first stroke. Every second was going to be a battle of mind over matter, to keep his cum from erupting into Candy's velvety soft embrace.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me. Faster. Fuck me," Candy encouraged him as she supported her weight on one hand and stroked the vibe into Misty's pussy with the other. Misty moaned and whimpered as his balls brushed her forehead with every thrust of his hips.

Scott pounded his cock home, her words spurring him on. Though he tried to think about a dozen things to distract him from how good she felt, it wasn't working. Giving in to the inevitable, he gripped her hips hard and gave her all that he had.

Candy cried out every time his balls slapped against her. "Yeah! Give it to me!" she screamed.

"Ah — fuck," Scott exclaimed, the words passing his lips unbidden. It was simply too much, and he was barely holding on as the smacks of their bodies colliding echoed through the room.

"God, I'm almost there! Don't stop!" Candy begged.

By some miracle, he hovered just below the point of no-return, pounding Candy's pussy with all the strength and speed he could muster. A warbling scream that rose steadily in pitch emerged from between his legs as Misty tumbled over the edge into orgasm.

"Yes!" Candy screamed as she saw her friend's legs trembling and felt Misty's pussy clamp down on the vibe. Somehow, Misty kept her vibrator against Candy's clit, even as she twitched and trembled in climax.

Scott's growls blasted from between clenched teeth as the strength of his will evaporated. A thought flashed through his head, almost too late. Even though she'd mentioned being on the pill, she hadn't actually told him to come inside her.

She must have felt the loss of rhythm in Scott's thrusts and understood what it foretold, because she cried out, "Fill me up! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna c-c-c-co..."

The rest of the word never passed her lips, because Scott was there. He slammed his cock into her depths, and his eyes popped wide open when he felt an icy cold sensation, as if someone with a handful of ice was squeezing his balls. Twin screams filled the room, one from him, and one from Candy.

Inarticulate, almost pained sounds bubbled from Scott's lips with every pulse of his cock. He came so hard that he could feel every spurt of semen surging up through his shaft, and a chilly jolt in the head as his cum erupted into Candy's clinging pussy. He just kept coming, far more than he could ever remember before, and far harder.

Scott could barely catch his breath when he finally ceased to spurt. His head was hanging down, and a curtain of hair hung in front of his eyes. Both he and Candy twitched and gasped, still caught in the aftershocks of their orgasms. An especially hard squeeze of her walls around him was more than he could take. He jerked free with a comical, quavering groan, and sat back hard on his ass.

Candy cried out as cool air washed over her hot sex, and then again, when Misty grabbed her ass. Through half-closed eyes, Scott watched Misty lapping up the cum flowing from Candy's depths with hungry moans.

A few seconds later, Candy went into a second wave of ecstasy. She screamed in a high-pitched voice as the orgasm took hold of her even before the first had really ended. "F-fuck!"

The first time Candy tried to pull away, unable to endure Misty's questing tongue any longer, Misty's grip kept her from succeeding. Finally, Candy was able to escape the exquisite torment.

The three lay panting and exhausted — but satisfied beyond words — for long minutes before any of them could move.

Ω*****ω**Ψ**ω*****Ω

Scott was still wearing a stupid grin when he woke up at nearly noon the next day in his apartment. He knew that he should be reviewing the evidence from the investigation, but he couldn't resist doing something else first.

Luck must have surely played a role in the quick, blind adjustments that he made to the camera before placing it nonchalantly on Candy's vanity. He had a damn fine view of almost everything that had happened the night before as he watched the video.

Even better, they had both invited him to come back over any time for more.

He fast-forwarded to Misty riding his cock and Candy sitting on his face, enjoying the new view almost as much as the one he had from between Candy's thighs at the time. Just as both women threw their heads back and screamed in climax, his mouth dropped open and his eyes bugged out.

A ghostly image of a woman leaned over his body between the two girls. Her fingers were pressed to both women's clits, and she was staring right at the camera with a sultry, mischievous grin.

Scott hit the pause button, and could do nothing except stare in stunned amazement.

Behind him, Jim and Keri both laughed hard enough to make their sides hurt. They were a mismatched pair: a geeky-looking young man with an ample endowment, and a curvaceous, sultry blonde. Not even being transparent spirits could disguise the disparity.

"The look on his face!" Jim remarked, and then launched into another gale of laughter.

Keri sat down on Scott's bed, her large breasts bouncing as her bottom settled on the mattress. "I know. It was so worth it."

"You really managed to manifest that time. Sure it was a good idea, though?" Jim asked while wiping away a tear and sitting next to his ghostly lover.

"They seem okay, not like most of those investigators with sticks in their asses. Most people still won't believe the evidence with it right in front of them, and he'll never be able to show anybody but his closest friends that one, since he taped it secretly."

He leaned in to kiss her. "You were a little bitchy when they were asking you questions, though."

"I was seconds from coming when they burst in and started jabbering. I wasn't in the best of moods. As I recall, you weren't too amused either."

"I got over it later, though. Why didn't you tell me you were into girls?"

Keri bit her lower lip and stroked a finger over his rising erection while glancing at the image on the computer monitor. "I don't think I really admitted it to myself until I saw our new roommates going down on each other."

Jim shivered, and then said, "I guess we should stop being so stubborn about being there first, and not keep chilling the poor girl out of her bed."

Keri stopped teasing with her fingertip and wrapped her hand around his cock. "Well, he's not using his bed right now."

Jim didn't need any more encouragement than that.

Oblivious to the paranormal activity going on in his own bed, Scott debated on whether to pay a visit to his fellow members of R.I.P. at work to show them the video on break, or call Candy.

He missed an opportunity to investigate the rare paranormal phenomenon of ectosplooge on his bed when he hurried to Candy's house a little later.

Ω*****ω**Ψ**ω*****Ω

Hope you enjoyed this tale! This one goes out to "Scott", "Rick", and "Karl", who handed me this story almost gift-wrapped. Happy ghost-hunting, and here's to that party you got invited to possibly turning out this well for one or more of you *laugh*

If you've read my story "Ghost of a Chance" then you probably recognize the ghosts in this story. Hope you got a kick out of seeing them again.

Do take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. Read and vote on as many contest stories as you can, because it's your votes that determine the winner!

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers