Rabbit's Holes

Story Info
My submissive pet.
2.9k words
4.1
36.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait patiently for my pet to arrive. I stand behind the door waiting, collar in hand ready to pounce. My heart is racing as I run through in my mind what I have in store for he today. The sound of the key in the door brings me back to life, I steady myself as she steps through the door.....

We are a strange couple, married but not to each other. High school sweethearts that have re-connected 20 years down the road. Ours is a relationship of lust...pain,suffering and lust.

I lunge at her and quickly snap the collar around her throat. Her first instinct is to protect herself, reaching for neck but I reach around her luscious body and grab hold of her arms.

"No, no, no, pet" I gently whisper in her ear.

I can hear her breathing quicken as she begins to wonder what I have in store for her. I turn her around to face me, what a wonderful sight she is, slightly panicked and collared.

"Take off you underwear" I demand.

She looks at me and begins to speak but I cut her off.

"Don't open your mouth until I tell you to" I growl at her.

"Now do like you women do and take off your underwear"

She now understands what I want her to do. As my pet starts to wiggle that lovely frame and remove her bra my member starts to awaken. I pull her by the leash that is attached to her collar.

"Hurry it up slut, you know we don't have all day" I tell her.

I see her face redden as I call her a slut but I can also see her nipples are rock hard,trying to rip holes in the blouse she's wearing. She is balancing on one foot,removing her panties from under her dress when I pull on the leash again. She stumbles and tears her panties.

"Oh well" I say "There's another pair that your husband will never see again"

Her stumble has left her on all fours, her ass sticking proudly in the air.

"I can smell you pet" I tell her. A combination of her pussy and ass fill the air. I always loved that about her, her scent was very arousing and present. I pull her up onto her knees and move in front of her. Her gaze is at the floor,exactly as it should be. I cannot believe how lucky I am...

I have two lives. One honest and true the other this... a slut at my feet ready to do whatever it is I want her to do.

I step closer to her.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I ask.

She looks at me and I nod.

"Yes Master" she says

I frown

"Yes Master, I want to suck your cock" she quickly re-answers.

"You may undo my pants" I tell her

She reaches up and undoes my pants, my cock straining against the material. They fall to the floor and my cock springs forward. What a sight,my rock hard cock inches away from my married sluts wanting face. I push my cock to her lips.

"Kiss my cock slut" I tell her.

She obeys and kisses the head of my cock.

"Do you still want to suck it?" I ask again.

She pulls away "Yes Master I do" she says.

"I don't believe you" is my answer to her.

"Please Master, may I suck your cock. I need it in my mouth, I need to feel you, to taste you in my mouth" she pleads.

I am starting to get aroused now. I love when she begs. I also like to make her squirm. She likes when I say and do nasty things to her.

"Maybe" I reply

"Did you fuck your husband last night? I ask

She looks down at the ground, a tell tale sign.

"Did you suck HIS cock? I question her.

Her hesitation upsets me and I yank on her leash.

"Well?" I demand.

"Yes Master, I sucked his cock" she embarrassingly admitted.

"Did you let him cum in your mouth?" I ask.

I can see the redness in her face grow with each question. I love this, watching her get more and more uncomfortable. Her humiliation is my pleasure.

"Yes Master, I did not let him cum in my mouth" was answer.

"So you sucked and fucked your husband last night and now you are on your knees in front of me begging to suck my cock" I mused

"So what does that make you then?" I coyly ask

The question reddens her face even further. She knows what I want to hear and she knows it's true.

I can smell her pussy from here and I know she must be itching for relief.

"I am your slut" she says bowing her head.

I grab her by the hair and pull her to her feet.

"You're what?!" I yell in to her face.

I take hold of her by the throat and push her against the wall. Slowly I squeeze, her air cut off I ask her again,

"You're What?"

There is fear in her eyes, which I like, yet she knows I won't hurt her.I release my grip enough to let her speak.

"I..I..am a slut" she stutters.

She stands there, her head bowed, collar around her neck, leash hanging down with no underwear...broken...

She is beautiful.

I use my foot to push her legs apart.

"So you fucked him last night?" I state,

"too bad"

She knows what's coming now. I reach down and pull her skirt up over her hips. She is trying to avoid my gaze but knows she cannot. I run my hand over her stomach and slide it down to her pussy.

"Look at me" I command

"I want you to see who is doing this to you."

Her pussy is soaked

"Were you this wet for your husband?" I chuckle

There are tears in her eyes but I know they are not tears of sorrow but tears of ecstasy.

"No master, I wasn't this wet for him" she says.

I slide two fingers into her soaking pussy. Deeper and deeper I go until...I find it, the entrance to her womb. She let's out a moan as I hit it.

"Does your husband hit this with his cock?" I ask

She is gasping, my fingers are working her pussy and her mind is racing.

"No" is all she can muster as she struggles to stay on her feet.

I pull my fingers out leaving her empty and wanting. She is looking at me in disbelief.

I place my two fingers on her lips,they are glistening with her juices.

"Clean my fingers slut" I demand "Maybe next time you will know your place."

She knows what she did. She knows that she misspoke and her punishment is this. My fingers slide into her mouth as easily as they slid into her cunt. I swirl them around her mouth to make sure she gets all her juices off my fingers. I pull my clean fingers out of her mouth and step back.

"Do you want to cum?" I ask

The look on her face tells me she knows what I mean. She hates doing that as much as I love watching it. Her hands move down to the front of her hips. Her face reddens.

"Yes Master I want to cum." she answers

"How do you intend on cumming slut?" I playfully ask

She hesitates, I reach out and slap her face.

Just hard enough to wake her up. She glares at me. I know she doesn't like that at all.

"Don't you look at me like that slut!" I angrily say "I'll leave you right her and now!"

Her stance changed immediately.

"Master may I finger my pussy until I cum? Please?" she implores.

I bring over a chair and sit down, I might as well be comfortable. I can see her pussy juices glistening on her lips. Her clit is straining against it's hood. She is patiently waiting. Waiting like the submissive slut that she is.

"Take off your clothes, I want you naked." I tell her

She takes off her blouse first. Her breasts are beautiful. They haven't changed in all these years. Long hard nipples like pencil erasers and small tight areola. All riding atop large bulbous mammaries. I reach out and give one a squeeze. It is soft yet firm in my hand. I can't wait to abuse them I say to myself.

She pushes her skirt over her hips, with a wiggle and it falls to the floor. Her pubic hair is slowly growing in. I told her to grow it back. At first she was reluctant, her husband likes her clean shaven.

I let her know that I really didn't give a damn about her husband and that I like pubic hair. If she wanted to continue this affair she better grow it back. It's nice to know she does what I tell her to do.

There she is standing naked in front of me except for her 5 inch pumps.

"Turn around" I tell her.

As she turns around I unbuckle my belt. She hears it and lets out a moan. Her ass is gorgeous. Large and fleshy, perfect for spanking. I caress her globe, it's cool to the touch. That will change I chuckle to myself.

"Did your husband fuck you in the ass too?" I question her

"No Master he didn't" was her reply

As my belt landed on her ass she jumped.

"What did you say slut?" I ask

"No master my husband didn't fuck me in the ass!"

she cried "That is yours...my ass is yours master" she quickly corrected herself.

The second strap was even harder. I could see the welt quickly raising on her ass.

I sat back down and admired my work. Such a lovely ass, now had some color on it.

"Back up towards me" I command her.

I stop her a foot away from me.

"So I guess this is the only hole I can do today" I mutter as I caress her but. I run my hands along the crack of her ass. When I reach the bottom I slowly spread her cheeks. She resists.

"So you don't want me to fuck you in the ass?" I announce

"No Master...I do" She stammers

My hands start to hit the fleshy globes of her ass with reckless abandon. Her ass turns a deep crimson and I only stop when my hands begin to hurt. My pet is struggling to stay on her feet after the assault on her ass. Her breathing is so fast it sounds like one elongated gasp.

"M-M-Master Please..Please fuck me in the ass....Your slut needs to feel her masters cock in her ass." she manages to tell me.

I am pleased that she is begging. I now know she will comply with my every wish.

"If that's the case, show me where you want me to fuck you." I bellow.

She knows what I want. She reaches around and takes hold of a reddened ass cheek in each hand.

Leaning forward she spreads her ass cheeks exposing her puckered brown asshole.

"Spread you ass more." I demand

I can't see but I know her face is as red as her ass. She spreads her ass more. I can see her entire sphincter and it looks wonderful.

"Further" I tell my slut.

She stretches her ass some more. What a sight!

I can see her entire ring and the center of her asshole is peeling back to show me a bit of pink in the center. The smell of her ass is intoxicating. I can't resist. I slowly put a dry finger on the center pink spot and ask,

"Do you want me to fuck you here slut?"

"Yes Master please fuck your slut in the ass." she pleads.

"Soon, pet soon" I answer

What she doesn't know is that I have a surprise for her. I open up the package I have in my jacket.

"Do you still want to cum?" I ask

"Master, Your slut needs to cum" She begs

With her still bent over I gently moisten the new butt plug on her pussy making sure not to rub any sensitive parts. The butt plug now wet I position the tip on her rear hole. I slowly slide the but plug in a little at a time. I hear my slut gasp as it enters her ass. The gasps turn to moans as the plug gets thicker and deeper in her ass. The plug wanted to keep sliding out, a quick slap on the ass and my slut eased her sphincter to allow her asshole to accept the plug and hold it in place,

"Stand Up and turn around" I ordered "you better make sure that plug stays in place" I added

There she was naked, in heels, pussy dripping juice, ass spanked and plugged, embarrassed and still hadn't cum.

"Come closer and put one foot up on the chair, whore." I demanded "I want to see this up close"

"You want to cum?" I asked again

"Yes Master please let this slut cum" she cried

"Do it,finger yourself until you cum" I calmly said

Her hands slid to her pussy and started to rub> She was rubbing everything, her lips, her clit her thighs...everywhere. I could smell her sex, it was great. The way she was attacking her cunt you wouldn't know she hated to play with herself in front of me.

"Look at me" I interrupted

She looked down and I smiled back at her.

"Spread you pussy, I want to see you clit." I told her.

I have never seen her face so red. She spread pussy and exposed her clit for me. I looked up at her and flicked her clit as hard as I could. She enjoyed the pain. She let out a moan that told me she was getting close to cumming. I flicked her clit again.

"Close slut?" I asked

All she could do was grunt.

"Get your fingers deep into that pussy of yours" I barked "Show me that clit again"

When she did I spit on it.

"You dirty bitch, want me to fuck you with a filthy cunt full of you husbands sperm!" I yell

I can see it working. Her hands are moving faster and deeper. Her face is now tear streaked with shame. The shame that is causing the tears on her face is also causing her pussy to leak. She can't help herself she loves to be humiliated.

I can see she is almost ready to cum.

I stand up and slap her tits. She reels back steadies her self.

"Again Master, hit me again...please" she begs

I grab hold of he nipple and stretch out her tit.

In one motion I slap the underside of her breast and squeeze her nipple as hard as I can. This slut loves pain.

She is gasping now, getting ready to cum.

As she nears her climax she feels a sensation she has never felt before. She drops to her knees and squirts on the floor as she orgasms. As I manipulate the vibrating speed on the butt plug she continues to orgasm. Her hand still in her pussy, she lies in a heap on the floor. Her body pulsing in after glow. She realizes that what her master had promised her not so ago has happened, he caused her to squirt while orgasming

I look down at her, what a mess. Her hair is a sweaty mop, her pussy dripping,her breast ached and her ass plugged and welted, but she was mine.

Without saying a word I reached down and removed the butt plug. Now it was my turn. I rolled her on to her back. She looked up at me and mouthed the words "Thank you". She had no energy left to speak. I knew this, so any more punishment would be useless.

I squatted above her face and told her to suck on my balls, she was great at that. My cock was so hard it hurt and I knew I needed a release soon.

I slid my body up her face. my asshole was right above her face. Not a word was spoken, she just started licking my hole. Her tongue was superb and her technique excellent. I could feel my balls stiffening,I knew it was time.

I rolled her over and instinctively she raised on to all fours. Her ass had closed now but was still red. I spread her cheeks and lined up the head of my cock with her shithole.

"Ready" I asked

"Fuck your slut in the ass master, fuck her good and hard and cum deep in her ass." she begged

With that I plunged into her ass. Well lubed and stretched it went in without too much resistance.

She moaned as all 8 inches rammed through her sphincter and into her bowels.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, cum in my ass master...I want to take it home with me....you are amazing...my husband is a wimp.....oohhhh fuck me"

She ranted

I pushed as far into her as I could and let go a stream of cum. As my cum hit her bowels my little slut came again.

What a wonderful feeling it is to have your cock milked by a spasming asshole.

After a minute or so I pulled my cock from her ass. She was getting up and saw my cock was still semi hard and covered in a mixture of cum and shit.

"Here let me clean that up for you master" she said as she took my cock in her mouth.