Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

"Yes Gary cover me with that sticky stuff; cum all over me right now, yes." The boy let loose a big thick stream all over the old lady. It was on her chin, in her hair and all over her orbs. She grabbed the still erupting penis and rubbed the head from one nipple to the other making sure that his cum completely covered her twin globes.

He slid off of her and standing beside the desk he watched fascinated as she rubbed his cum into her chest as if it was skin cream. Even more sexy was what she did with the cum on her hair and face as she used her fingers to scoop it up and suck it into her mouth; seeing her eat his cum as if it was dessert made him want his own treat.

On fire now Gary yanked off her shoes, pants, and silk undies. His face was buried in her cunt so fast that it took her by surprise. He ate her deep and hard as she urged him on, "Eat me mother fucker, eat my cunt; Oh yes eat it up, Oh God make me cum you damn son of a bitch, oh fuck yes."

Soon his face was covered in her cunt honey. Not wanting to miss a chance and knowing that study hall was almost over he quit his oral work on her cunt and stood up. His cock was hard as a board once again. Holding her hips he jabbed his cock once again into her heavenly depths. They both came fast as their hips worked in lustful unison. Just as he shot a load deep into her twat an alarm went off in her desk that she had set to tell them it was time to wrap things up. With one last push Vickie came in her own wild orgasm.

Next door Mr. Harvey greeted Marie with a hungry kiss as he undid her bra. His hands went all over her body like a man that had not had sex for years. He undid all of the buttons and snaps he could find. He grunted as he said, "Help me get all of these fucking clothes off of us right now!"

"Oh yes, George I want your big cock inside of me right now!" Marie was practically ripping off his clothes, item by item until he was nude. Of course, the older man was all business as the girl was nude at the same time as he was. Hands ran all over each other making them hotter and hotter.

Then reaching in the desk George got out a tube of some kind that the girl did not recognize. The Principal smiled to himself realizing that Marie did not know lube when she saw it; meaning that she was likely an anal virgin. She was getting into playing with his rock hard prick when he handed her the tube saying, "Here, squeeze some of this onto your fingers and rub it all over my cock, put a lot on me Marie. It will let my cock slide in easier when I fuck you up the ass in a minute or so."

The girl was horrified as Gary had tried this one time and couldn't even get the head of his cock into the opening before the pain was just too much. Gulping hard she knew that she couldn't say no. Besides, she didn't think Gary had known what he was doing as he did not bother with greasing up his dick. When she had George's cock dripping with lube he turned her around and bent her over the desk.

Gently he pulled her cheeks apart and found her shit hole. He teased her rosebud with one of his fingers before grabbing the tube from her. Squirting the lube onto his hand he worked his fingers into her bowels until he was finger fucking her with three fingers. Marie felt a bit weird at the anal invasion but also turned on at the exotic pleasure his fingers were giving her ass. Convinced her butt hole was loosened up enough he removed his fingers and pressed the head of his cock at her rear entrance.

Marie was surprised when the head popped right in and it didn't hurt much. But she let out a loud squeal when he tried to push any deeper as pain shot up her body. He stopped right away letting her rectum get used to his invading member. He gave another push and she squealed again. He repeated this several times until he was most of the way inside her poop shoot.

Then pulling back he slowly glided back in as Marie was biting her own lips hard. She was holding onto the desk for dear life as she moaned out, "Oh yes, Oh shit hurts; Oh my fucking God, Don't stop. Oh shit fuck my ass."

He placed her fingers on her clit signaling her to play with it as he kept on going into her back door. It didn't take long for them to erupt in joyous orgasm as he splattered his jism all over the inside of her bowels. Now that Marie knew how good butt fucking could be she was determined to show her boyfriend. After some more playing around with her George dismissed Marie to go to her next class.

Their adventures continued for the rest of the school year. Sometimes they just did clerical work in the office when George and Vickie couldn't meet with them. But, usually there was a sexual treat in store for the couple. The details can be revealed in another chapter of the saga. Both Marie and Gary graduated from Grandview High School this last May with Gary being the class valedictorian. And by the way, Marie and the other cheerleaders won first prize in that competition. On graduation night they made their plans for the future which include going to the same university and getting married.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers