Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

Saying nothing Marie sank to her knees and timidly began touching the older woman's cunt. It seemed different than touching herself had been. There was no question in her mind this was turning her on totally and she didn't hesitate for a moment. She must have done something right as in seconds small growls of lust were coming from Vickie.

Meanwhile, George repositioned the cunt lapping girl so that she was on all fours and rammed his pecker deep into Marie's twat. Gasps of delight were coming from all of them as they quickly hit the peak of sexual ecstasy. Just as George sent a large load of spunk into Marie's cunt and Vickie squirted a massive amount of honey into Marie's mouth the alarm on George's watch went off.

Quickly Marie cleaned up Vickie's cunt and then turned around and licked her own cum from George's cock. As they got dressed in silence Marie wondered what other creative sex act she would be involved in the rest of the school year. When Marie and Gary hugged outside of the office Gary told her that his balls hurt. They agreed to meet after school to get all of the details of their latest adventures.

George and Vickie knew that the two students had experienced nothing yet. The two kids were great sex partners and needed to be shared with the other participants in their circle of lust. This fact was confirmed when Tammy came up to them after school and thanked them over and over again for letting her fuck Gary.

This story has only looked at the first three days of Marie and Gary's seduction by the principals. As you might guess the sex was hot for the rest of the school year. Happily I report that Gary and Marie are indeed still together at college and George and Vickie are onto new conquests.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers