Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

"I want you to cum all over me, Gary. Cum all over my face and titties. Spray your slutty mother with that beautiful cum!" She was tenderly caressing his thighs as he began moving in the valley of her boobs. Reaching straight down he pinched her sensitive nipples. His tit play got rougher as they continued.

"Oh shit, mom, I'm cumming already. Do you really want my stuff all over your entire sexy self?"

"Fuck yes, give it to me. Come on cream me with your fucking jism." The first load shot on to her chin. Pulling his dick out of her valley the next load covered her eyes, nose, and hair. As he inched back slightly he aimed the third at her massive chest. Then she grabbed back his rod and proceeded to paint her tits with his pecker.

Still horny as ever he slid down her sexy body and plunged his cock into her waiting cunt. As they fucked he watched her rub the cum on her boobs into herself like skin cream and eat the jism out of her hair and off of her face. It took only a minute or two before they came again. Gary's spunk load was much smaller this time as his balls were nearly empty.

They spent the rest of the weekend together trying out every position before Marie called Sunday evening to tell him she was back. Polly understood when he hurried out the door to get his girlfriend's cunt. Besides, judging from his libido she probably would be able to get a piece of ass from him when he got back tonight or at the very least be able to wake him up with a good fuck in the morning.

She was surprised when Gary walked in early. As he came in he hugged her and revealed that Marie wouldn't put out because it was her period. Polly quickly reached for his cock and assured him that he wouldn't miss out on pussy tonight. Gary scooped his mother up in his arms and carried her to bed.

After another wild animalistic love making session the odd couple lay basking in the afterglow. When their breathing returned to normal he scooted against her. Teasing his mother's tits Gary got up on his elbow and just couldn't help but say, "Mom, you know what; you look almost exactly like a lady that works at my school."

"You mean Tammy Higgins, don't you?"

"Yes, how did you know about her?" Gary was surprised as his mother had never been at the school during the day when Tammy worked there and she didn't have to come to the evening stuff.

"Well, I saw her one day last month at the grocery store and we got to talking. We knew that it was weird how much alike we looked that we could be twins. After laughing for a couple of minutes looks of amazement came to both our faces."

"Why amazement, Mom?"

"Well, you know that I was adopted, right. I have always known that I had brothers and sisters. So, when Tammy told me that she was also adopted, was born in the same city on the same day we realized that we might be twin sisters."

"Oh my God mom, you are shitting me. Tammy Higgins is my aunt!"

"Not necessarily, but it is possible. We were both so curious that we had DNA tests done a couple of weeks ago and we get the results on Thursday."

"You've got to be shitting me," the boy said with shock running through every vessel of his body. As they laid there arm in arm Gary reviewed the last week and his pecker became rigid again. He decided to get to school early the next morning and confront Tammy about all of this.

"Yes, Gary, what can I do for you this morning," Miss Higgins asked him in her best professional voice. There were far too many students and staff around to grab his cock and begin flogging it like she wanted to.

"Can I see you alone, in private, Miss Higgins, please; it is really important?"

"I guess so; follow me to the copy room." Her big swaying butt was hard to follow without reaching out and grabbing a hunk of the sexy flesh. Once she was inside Gary twisted the lock so they wouldn't be interrupted. Then he glared menacingly at her tits.


"Gary we don't have time for that right now. Maybe we can meet later today or tonight."

"Oh yes we do; now drop that dress. But, first, why didn't you bother to mention that you and my mom might be sisters?" Tammy's dress was already halfway to the floor as her mouth dropped open. She was in such lust the other day that she hadn't made the connection.

"Oh Christ, you are Polly's son. Oh my fucking God, I didn't put two and two together. What are we going to do now?"

"It would have been nice to know that I might be fucking my aunt ahead of time. But now that we've already done it why don't you lean over that copier and let me give you a quick hard fuck Aunt Tammy?" Sensing rage in the boy Tammy complied fast and shook her naked ass at him. Roughly he shoved his cock deep into her cunt.

"Ouch, God Gary, fuck me!" the secretary exclaimed as his prick thrust deep into her pussy. He grabbed her breasts and thrust rapidly in and out of her.

"Shit, mom you have such a great cunt," he whispered. He had called her mom on purpose to see what reaction he would get. Tammy realized immediately that he called her mom but chose to ignore it. She figured it was just that he was having fantasies about fucking his mother like a lot of boys do. She didn't think for a minute that he might actually be fucking his mom.

Tammy reached between her legs and began wildly frigging herself off. Her legs were growing weak under his thrusting. Fortunately both of them came to thunderous orgasms just before her legs would have given out. As soon as he shot his wad into the secretary he pulled out and got his clothing fastened back up wanting to save his energy for second hour for his and Marie's meeting with the sex crazed principals.

Polly relaxed at home wondering what Thursday would bring. Was Tammy her long lost sister? Would her son find time to fuck her again before her husband came home? And, most of all what kind of adventures were Gary and Marie having at school? Only time would tell what would transpire among the rabid lustful lovers of Grandview High.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers
12