RABs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"Can I have more than one?" she suddenly yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes," I yelled back staring at Sandy.

"Can I have six?" she yelled.

"I guess," I said.

"Why the heck would she need six robes?" I asked Sandy quietly.

"My mom loves the cooking staff," smiled Sandy. "She calls them her girls. I guess she wants one of them for each woman. You are never going to have to worry about eating again. Those women are all going to love you. I may have to hurt one or two of them."

After Sandy's mom left, I laid her down on the sofa and gave her a massage as the nurse in the med center had suggested. It was hard and I mean that in more ways than one.

As I rubbed her sore muscles, it was almost too tempting. I rubbed lotion into all or her sore places, causing her to purr and moan.

"Your hands feel so good," she cooed. "Do you want me to pull my robe down so you can do that?" she asked.

As I rubbed her shoulders she turned her head sideways so she could see me. I stopped to get more lotion and she raised her upper body off of the cushions to look at me. I could see her large breasts swinging free of her body. I got the idea then that as innocent as the look in her eyes was, that she wanted me to see them.

I moved back over to the sofa with another hand full of lotion and worked further down her back. As I got to the small of her back, she halted me. Then she simply flipped the robe over the back of the sofa and settled back down. She did the movement as if it was the most natural thing in the world for her to lie naked in front of me.

I gently massaged her lower back which drew even more moans. I ran my fingers very carefully over her bruised hip to promote blood flow there and speed up the healing process. Her ass intrigued me. It was so beautifully shaped, although small compared to Dana's.

Her thighs opened and I caught the briefest glance at her pink petals. I was amazed. Dana's nipples and inner lips were a darker brownish color. I felt a bit of guilt for my staring but she was so beautiful, I couldn't resist. I also had the feeling that she wouldn't have minded if I did.

As I moved further down her legs and calves her moans gave way to a slight purring and I realized that she was falling asleep again.

"Sandy, can you walk home or should I carry you?" I asked. I really wanted her to say carry me. I wanted to wrap my arms around her in the worst way.

"I am home, Silly," she said.

* * * * * *

Dana

It took me two days to figure out what I needed to do about my situation. A big part of that time was spent arguing with Diego. He had his own ideas about what we should do. There was no way I was going to listen to his ideas at first because in my mind, it was he who'd gotten me into this mess. I guess I was still blamestorming at that point.

My first idea was to do whatever I had to do to get Jerry to sit down with me so we could talk. After all, we had years of history together and I was sure that he loved me. I just needed to get him past his anger and resentment so the love could come out.

I figured that I needed to distance myself from Diego too. As much as we were supposed to be allies in this, Jerry seeing me with Diego would only make things worse. So I waited outside of our house like a fucking stalker for the first few days. I couldn't believe what I saw. Not only had Jerry moved that little bitch into my house, she was tending to my garden and my plants.

I was enraged beyond comprehension. In the old days, before the world turned to shit, they had a term for computer parts that you could simply add to your computer and they'd immediately be recognized and work. They called those peripherals, "Plug and play."

Obviously, Jerry thought that little bitch was "plug and play," too, because he'd just plugged her into his life and she started playing my part. It just made me hate her all the more. I hated everything about her from her seemingly color changing blond hair to her huge boobs. I think the thing I hated the most about her was the way she lit up whenever he was around her. The bitch was just too happy about a man that Ray Charles could see wasn't hers.

I watched them for two solid days and they were almost never apart. I wondered if they even went to the bathroom together. There was something else about her that I found odd too. She seemed to like to work. I mean she had the most boring job in the community under normal circumstances, but she seemed to look at it as if it was somehow a badge of honor or something. She even went to that fucking wall when she didn't have to.

From gossip I'd heard they'd given her some time off. Apparently when I knocked the silly bitch off of the wall she got a big bruise on her hip and was walking with a slight limp. But she still showed up at the wall and took her shift. When I first heard that she was doing that, I thought it would be my opening. It just didn't work that way though. Jerry went to the wall with her and they sat there together, talking about God knows what.

The next thing I noticed was that everyone in town treated me like a bad Amish woman. I was pretty much shunned. I'd gotten so used to everyone in town knowing who I am and speaking to me that I'd gotten bored with it. I'd gotten so used to being able to walk into the cooking area and grab what I wanted, that I took it for granted. Under normal circumstances, I'd simply walk into the food prep area and tell those old women what I wanted to eat and they'd simply cook it for me. They'd even smile at me and beg me to talk about our adventures and make suggestions for things that Jerry and I should look out for while we were out scavenging.

I guess it was kind of like being a rock star. I took it for granted until it was gone. I spent two days of bumping into people, because they no longer felt they had to get out of my way when I passed. The biggest shock though came when I walked into the cooking area and asked if someone could make me a hamburger and they all started laughing at me.

Sandy's mother, Elizabeth, was supposedly too busy to speak to me. One of the other cooks told me that they were in the process of making lunch and with over a hundred people to serve, they couldn't take time out for requests. She told me that lunch would be ready in about an hour so I wouldn't starve to death.

I was shocked. It just made me realize again how much of the life that I enjoyed had come from Jerry. I also realized that besides my problems with Jerry, I had another serious issue to consider. Diego had been right. I needed to lower my standards of what I wanted, because from the way people were treating me, they hated my fucking guts. Apparently, Jerry could get away with murder, but I couldn't even get away with knocking that bitch off of the wall.

If these people had to vote on whether or not I was expelled, I'd end up leaving here. I went and found Diego. I didn't start talking to him again out of any emotional attachments towards him. I did it out of necessity. Even a person like me needed someone to talk to.

Apparently Diego was doing better than I was. In the eyes of the town, Diego had started out being viewed as a piece of shit. So there wasn't much lower he could sink.

I'd started out as the town's fat assed sweetheart and had descended so far it was as if I'd fallen from heaven. Being the town's sweetheart apparently meant that they expected me to be perfect, because my two small errors, only one of which I was sorry for, had made me the only person in town who was liked less than Diego.

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"I'm busting my ass to get these people to like me," he sneered. "Believe it or not, it will be much easier for you. They used to love you. So it will be easy for you to get them to love you again. For me it's an uphill battle. It will take a long time for them to ever trust me." Even as he said it I noticed a note of sadness in his voice. It was as if for the first time in his life Diego had regret about his actions.

"The first step for you is for you to get Sandy to forgive you," he said.

"Fuck that!" I practically shouted. "I'm not kissing that man stealing whore's tiny ass for anything."

"Then they're going to kick us out of this town," he said with finality in his voice.

"There has to be another way," I whined.

"You need to get your husband back on your side," he said. "Right now, he'd probably kill you before you could talk to him. He looks at it like you betrayed him after years together. It'll be easier for you to get Sandy to forgive you because the two of you don't have much history and you have that woman thing going for you. She's also running around town as happy as hell. She's also not the type of person to carry a grudge for very long. If you get her to forgive you, it'll go a long way towards getting Jerry not to hate you so absolutely. Once you get him so he's willing to at least listen to you, then maybe both of us have a shot at staying here."

He made sense, though I hated to admit it.

"I've been going around town doing every shitty job I can, to start earning these people's trust," he said.

"This is really important to you isn't it?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm not a fucking moron," he said. "This is a really good set up. They have very strong walls to protect them. They have excellent fighters who are dedicated and well organized. I don't see this town falling. Our chances of survival are very high here. And surviving is my top priority. Maybe it's time for me to settle down and do something."

So with time running out before the four of us were supposed to meet with Sven to talk about our situation, I began the stalking process. This time I was stalking my rival and truthfully I didn't want to run into her.

The RABs beyond the wall didn't seem to want to move on. There were fewer of them every day, but they seemed to be like a swarm of sharks following a cruise liner to collect the garbage thrown over-board. They stayed outside just hoping for the chance that either the gate would open or someone would come out again.

My chance came the morning before our supposed meeting. I watched, barely keeping the food in my stomach from coming back up as she and my husband sat together on the walkway. They seemed to be constantly touching each other and I got even angrier just thinking about what they were probably doing at night in my house. They even seemed to lean their weapons against the fucking wall together. It was disgusting for him to have replaced me so quickly and so thoroughly.

Then, one of the other guys who took shifts on the wall went up the ladder and spoke to Jerry. Jerry went down the ladder and followed him, leaving Sandy alone there. This was the chance I'd been waiting for. I quickly walked across the square to the wall and climbed the ladder. When she saw me, her eyes hardened and she loosened the snap on the holster she carried her pistol in. She didn't so much as look at the huge sniper rifle that was her pride and joy though. That in itself was insulting. It was as if she'd decided that I wasn't worth a bullet from the big gun.

I held both hands up as I approached her. "Sandy, I..I don't want any trouble," I said. "I just want to talk."

"I don't think we have anything to talk about," she said. "You probably don't remember this, but the last time we were together, you tried to kill me."

"That's what I'm here to talk about," I said. "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about that. I wanted to beg for your forgiveness and..." Just saying those words felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I think they even came out sounding fake, because the look on her face didn't change.

"Sandy, it was never about you and me," I said seriously. "We honestly don't even know each other. I'll bet you that under different circumstances, we'd have been the best of friends. It's just this shitty situation that put us at each other's throats." Her face showed a bit of curiosity then.

"Sandy, we're almost the same age, I'm twenty four. How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty three," she said cautiously.

"You and I are the only women in the compound who are under thirty," I said. "We'd have been friends, I'm sure of it. In fact, if our situations were reversed, I'll bet you'd have done the same thing."

She shook her head as if it wasn't possible.

"Oh yeah, you would have," I smiled and her face broke just a bit. "You want Jerry don't you? You like him a lot, right? Well pretend that you and he had been together for five years and some new girl just comes out of nowhere and starts flirting with him. Add to that the fact that the two of you were going through a rough patch because you'd done something really stupid." Her face hardened then. I could see that she was thinking about what I'd said.

"So imagine that you'd spent a couple of days just trying to get him to talk to you, and he wouldn't," I said. "That's what Jerry does, when he's hurt or upset. He just walls himself off. I love that man more than anything on earth, so imagine how I felt when he wouldn't talk to me, but he's praising some other woman in public. When he called you, "his girl," it hurt me Sandy. When he did it the second time, I was out of my mind with jealousy. Sandy, he's my whole life."

She looked at me cautiously. "Sandy, I don't begrudge you any of the things that the two of you are probably doing, but you can't expect me to just forget everything that we've built over the past five years. There are plenty of good guys here. I can even help you find one and..."

"And you don't need to help me find one," she said. "I'm happy with the one I have. If it's so easy to find a good guy, why are you hanging out with that rapist?"

"Diego and I aren't together," I sputtered. "That was a mistake and..."

"You're the luckiest woman I know," she said. "We live in a world where the slightest mistake can see you dead. You get to keep making mistakes over and over but you're still breathing. Everyone in town knows about what you got caught doing. That's where we're different. All I need is one man of my own, to love me and be with. I'd never go sniffing around somewhere else. You did and it cost you. Move on and take your lumps."

By the time she was done talking I was even angrier than I'd been at first. Not only had I tried to reason with the bitch, I'd apologized to her and even offered to help her find her own guy. She had thrown it all back in my fucking face. I glared at her and she smiled.

"Dana," she said, still smiling at me. "Get just as angry as you want. You've already tried to kill me once. That time, I didn't expect it. But from now on, I'll always be on my guard around you. And the next time you make a run at me, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to blow your brains out the back of your fucking face. Have a nice day."

And she watched me as I climbed back down the ladder and stormed off.

I found Diego waiting for lunch to be served. "I spoke to her," I hissed.

"So how did it go?" he asked.

"I practically crawled on my belly and begged her to forgive me and she threw it back in my face," I spat. "I really thought I had her on my side."

"Let me guess," he said. "Instead of just apologizing like I told you to, you tried to convince her to give you Jerry back too, right?" I nodded and he shook his head.

"Too much too soon," he said. "I told you to just get her to forgive you. I also told you that you had to lower your expectations. It's better to stay here and find a way to get your guy back, than to get kicked out of here. It's rough out there on the road."

"We need another plan," I said. "I'm so worked up that I could just die."

"This plan would have worked, if you'd handled it better," he said smugly.

"I was just trying to find out how hard it was going to be to get her dirty hooks out of my husband," I said. "Every time I close my eyes, I see him with his hands all over those giant titties and her just bouncing up and down on him. It drives me crazy and I want to kill that bitch."

"You probably shouldn't go around saying that," he whispered. "Remember you are threatening a woman who can hit a target from a distance that you can't even see with the naked eye. You should probably also remember that she's not only replaced you with your hubby, but as the town's sweetheart as well."

"So what are you saying?" I screamed angrily.

"I'm saying two things," he said, again keeping his voice low. "First off if she shot you, she could probably get away with it, because all of the people staring at us right now heard you talking about killing her. And you've already tried it once. I don't think any of these people would doubt that you've given her the reason and she has the skill to do it. Now that you've fucked up our plan, you should lay low. Dana, you're not a fighter. You're a spotter. From what I've heard you were very good at it. But if she decides to shoot you, your ass is grass."

I grumbled as I thought about what he'd said.

"And the second thing is that this is all in your mind," he said.

"What's all in my mind," I said. "This is all real. Are you telling me that the tall skinny blond chick with water balloons in her shirt that's currently banging the shit out of the man I love doesn't exist? Because if you can prove that to me I'd give you anything you want."

"Well first off, she's not very tall, Dana, she's just taller than you are. She's also not skinny, she's nicely built. You're always talking about her tits because you don't have any..."

"I do so have breasts," I hissed. "Mine just aren't huge jiggling unnatural udders. She's a freak of nature. I don't see how any man could ever like her."

"I'm sure there are women out there who are jealous of your ass that say the exact same thing," he said. "Anyway, they aren't having sex. That's all in your mind."

My eyes must've been huge. "That's why the bitch got so angry at me," I said smiling. "Even with her giant titties, she hasn't closed the fucking deal yet. I still have a shot." I stopped and narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I've been having uhm...relations with one of the women that work tending the garden," he said. "Her sister works in the kitchen. The entire kitchen staff is planning this big party for their wedding," he said. "Supposedly, she's ready to go, but he's decided to wait until after he gets rid of you and then marries her. All of the women are all goo-goo eyed over how romantic it is. You should hear some of the stuff they're doing."

"Aren't most of the women who work in the garden and the farm fat?" I asked. He looked down at his feet and I roared laughing. My spirits were lifted from finding out that my husband wasn't fucking bullet spitting Barbie.

"You're fucked up," I said. "In a world where half of the humans that are left are starving, you're fucking a fat chick."

"Every chance I get," he spat. "Pussy is pussy and believe me, she's better than you."

I stopped laughing then. "She has much bigger tits. Her tits are even bigger than Sandy's and she actually likes fucking. I don't have to go through any of that bullshit, that I had to with you. As a matter of fact, she came after me."

I just stared at him. "I was walking down the street and she just came up to me," he said. "She told me that it was stupid of me to go around trying to force women to have sex with me or screwing married women when there were women who'd be willing to do it and enjoy it." He paused and looked me straight in the eye.

"Dana, it's the best sex I've ever had. Okay, so she's a fat chick. It feels so good to have her pushing her fat pussy back at me instead of me having to try to hold her down. She wraps her arms and legs around me and rubs my back and moans my name, it's Heaven."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers