Racers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"I've seen what it's doing to the team." Cheandra said flatly.

Ryker raised both hands to cup her breasts as he pressed his hips against the back of her body knowing she would feel his hard shaft against her arse.

"What? Don't want to destroy the team? Seems to me like a few days ago you were ready to just walk away from the team which would have destroyed it." Ryker said tightly near her ear.

Cheandra attempted to pull away from him and Ryker laughed as he easily subdued her struggles.

"I would have waited until after the comps!" Cheandra protested when she finally ceased struggling.

"It didn't look that way, I done what I had to to ensure the team remained intact." Ryker said as he forced her onto the bed.

Cheandra struggled briefly but soon stopped when it became clear Ryker wasn't going to make her submit to him at least not immediately.

Ryker moved from his position holding Cheandra down to stretch out beside her warily when she remained passive for several minutes.

Cheandra remained motionless for several minutes before rolling onto her stomach and looking at Ryker warily.

"Umm, Boss there's a messenger at the door, wants to talk to you." Mace interrupted from the doorway.

Ryker looked over at Mace distractedly for a few moments then looked back at Cheandra where she lay watching him guardedly.

"I'll be right there," Ryker said decisively as he got to his feet and headed for the door.

Mace remained in the doorway watching Cheandra; when she sat up and glanced his way he nodded once in acknowledgement of her rank before speaking.

"Ryker only done what he believed he had to for the good of the team," Mace said before leaving.

Cheandra sat up slowly and looked at her clean clothes where they were scattered on the floor, she shook her head with annoyance then got to her feet and picked up the clothes. She headed out towards the shower and glanced towards the main room as she heard Ryker's tread.

"Rider's! Meeting now," Ryker called.

Cheandra headed for the main room and looked around as the others found places to sit or stand.

"What is it Boss?" Tristis asked from where he sat with Shari in his lap on the long lounge.

Ryker looked around to make sure everyone was in the room before speaking, "We have a run tomorrow, we need to go over it tonight and then again in the morning." He said with a glance that encompassed all those present.

Cheandra sighed and tossed her clean clothes into her favourite chair, "I'll make sure there's plenty of hot chicory and cinnamon to drink," she said as she turned towards the kitchen.

"Leave it you're tired, let Shari do it." Ryker said evenly.

Cheandra turned to glare at him and went to tell him to leave her run her house but stopped when she became aware of the tenseness of the others in the room.

"Shari, can you see to the drinks." Cheandra forced the words out levelly without any hint of her anger.

"I'll do that now," Shari hurried to do as Cheandra had said.

Cheandra watched Shari hurry into the kitchen and then turned her attention back to Ryker.

Ryker met Cheandra's gaze levelly and gave a slight nod in acknowledgement of her change in attitude.

"Okay it's a run we're all familiar with; to the western end of Mezeron city. Lancaster building, usual contact on that end for you Cheandra. Does anyone want to see the maps?" Ryker asked.

"Any preferred secondary route to our usual?" Cheandra asked.

"I was thinking a run over the desert, it's faster and less rough. Someone needs to stay with Zack but we need both Protectors and Lead rider but we can get by without a Mechanic if necessary." Ryker said then quickly added, "That is unless you have someone in mind to look after Zack."

Cheandra regarded Ryker through narrowed eyes for several moments but had to concede that what he had said was the most logical and practical way to go; abruptly she gave a curt nod.

"Mace can look after Zack, no need for Shari to miss work and the credits she would earn for it." Cheandra agreed. "We all know enough to be able to keep our bikes mobile."

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12