Rachael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even more incredible was the number of times I was able to relive that experience in those short few hours. Each time was more dramatic—more strained, and more explosive. And each time, the volume and intensity of her moans and pleadings grew. I was quite simply awed by it all.

Finally, mercifully, sleep befell us.

* * *

As incredible as it may seem, none of the events of that day or night, or those of the succeeding two days and nights epitomized the degree of my growth and hers—of my transformation and hers. That time didn't come until later. It didn't come until she had helped me carry my bags to the entrance of the airport's security checkpoint. It didn't come until I looked into her eyes and saw the sadness in them that reflected what was in my own heart. It wasn't until I went to her and hugged her and kissed her. That kiss was as passionate and loving and sharing of deep feelings as any we had shared to that point. Neither of us cared what the dozens of onlookers might think. They didn't matter. What we shared did—what we felt for each other did. That kiss, shared openly and for all of the world to see, said it all.

* * * Then End * * *

12