Rachael Gets Hungry For More

Story Info
Shy wife finds she needs more.
1.8k words
163.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers

It was some time before Rachael wanted sex again after the climbing trip. I began to wonder if it had all been too much for her and that she regretted what had happened to her. She seemed very quiet and only indulged in casual conversation. One night as we got into bed I took hold of her and started to stroke her back. She pulled away from me and said, "Please, don't." I felt helpless and was about to get up and go for a stiff drink downstairs when she pulled me back. There were tears in her eyes as she started to break down. Her breathing was heavy and she burst into tears as she admitted that she could never be the same again. She said that she had never stopped thinking about all those men having her, and she felt permanently aroused. She said she didn't know how to handle it.

I took her in my arms and told her that I loved her as much, if not more, than ever and I assured her that I didn't think less of her because of what she had done.

We talked into the small hours and it was soon clear that Rachael had changed from a shy, reserved wife into a cock loving, sex hungry slut. The thought turned me on immensely and the thought of her having sex with other men was exciting, but at the same time I couldn't help wondering where it would lead. As I made love to her that night it was like I was making love to a different woman. She seemed that her lust was insatiable and she came many times. As she lay asleep that night I watched her and realised that I would have to find help to keep her satisfied.

The following morning very little was said but I had the germ of an idea in mind. When I got to work I logged onto my computer and went into a chat room entitled " My8inch4urwife". Corny I know but the guy in there seemed ok and we got chatting about my wife. He was very interested in what I had to say and suggested that the two of us met up for a drink as he only lived about 40 miles away. After initial reluctance I agreed and that night I rang Rachael and explained that I had to pick something up for work and would be home late.

John and I met for a drink and we got on very well. He was smart and clean looking and he admitted that he had done this just once before, and it hadn't worked out.

He gave me his number and I told him I would bring my wife to the same place one night later in the week for a meal, but that I wouldn't say anything to her.

On Friday night I told Rachael to dress in something sexy as she was in for a treat at a nice restaurant and I wanted to get her turned on for a heavy sex session when we got back. She just laughed and called me a randy old sod.

I was really nervous as we entered the restaurant and to my disappointment there was no sign of John anywhere. We sat at our table and ordered dinner and Rachael really did look quite stunning. She was wearing a sexy black skirt with slits up the sides and a low cut white blouse. Her 38d tits strained against the sheer material and the rise and fall of her breasts was intoxicating. Just as I had given up on John I received a text saying that he was just pulling into the car park. My heart missed a beat and Rachael looked at me strangely. She asked what was the matter. I said I was ok but needed to go to the bathroom. I left her alone and walked past the entrance to the toilets, meeting John on the way. He nodded and I indicated where Rachael was sat. I left him for a few minutes to make his move, and as I returned from the toilets I peeked into the dining room and saw John sat with Rachael. There was no doubt that he was very smooth and she was obviously enjoying his witty charm. I waited a few minutes longer and returned to the table. John looked up as I arrived and apologised but said he thought my wife was someone else. He made to go but I invited him to sit and have a drink with us. We ordered drinks, John sitting next to Rachael and me opposite at the table. After a few minutes I slid off my shoe and brushed my foot along the inside of her thigh. She looked shocked at me but said nothing, and carried on talking to John as if nothing had happened. It amused me that she was doing this and when she opened her legs a little wider for me to get in further I saw her eyes cloud over momentarily. I could see her nipples hardening through her blouse. Just then John got up and said he needed to make a phone call to his friend. When he had gone I asked Rachael what she thought of him. She blushed and said she thought he was nice, and that I had made her very horny. I asked her if she wanted to ride home with him. She looked shocked, then went very quiet, and finally said," yes, I would".

My emotions were very mixed even after what she had done in the past, but I had always been present when she had been fucked. When John returned I met him have way across the room and led him to the bar. I told him what she had said. He smiled and told me he would look after her. I went back to Rachael and said I would come back for her in an hour. She panicked slightly but quickly recovered and said ok.

I left the pub and sat in my car until they came out. He had his arm around her and they stopped twice to have a deep sexy kiss. I saw him brush his hands over her ass and she pressed herself into him. They got into his car and drove off. John and I had already exchanged numbers and email addresses and he had shown me where he lived so I went back for a ride. My mind was in turmoil but my cock was as hard as a rock.

After a long hour I returned to the pub and I was just walking in when my phone rang. It was Rachael. She told me she would be a little longer than planned, and I heard music in the background. Half way through a sentence she broke off and I heard her moan a deep sexy groan and she said, " Oh Goddddddd". I asked what was happening but she just said it was ok and that she John had told her he would bring her home later. I was to go home. She rang off. He had been doing things to her even while she spoke to me. I almost came there and then.

I drove home in a trance as I imagined what she was doing with him. I poured a large whisky and sat down by my computer and tried to take my mind off it for a while. It was several hours later when the phone rang again, at almost two in the morning, and it was Rachael's voice. She sounded strange. She said, "Phil, I am ok, oooooooooooh God, its just John has been, ooooooooooooooooooooh,so good. Oh no John! Aaagh! He has the most enormous, oooooooooooooooooooooooh God yes, please do it again, cock". I was wanking my cock furiously until I hear John's voice. He said," Hi Phil. Your wife is so hot mate! I've had her every which way and she still wants more. So I've arranged for more! Hope you don't mind. I called a couple of mates from the rugby club to help out lol. I'll bring her back in the morning if that's ok."

What could I say? I mumbled that it was fine, but inwardly felt left out.

Abut and hour later my email box pinged that I had mail. I opened it to see several pictures of Rachael. As I moved down the page they got ruder, finishing with one of her naked lying on the bed, tied spread-eagled. I could see droplets of cum around her pussy and dripping over her legs. I couldn't help myself wanking.

When the phone rang a short while after it was John. He said, "Phil, I don't know how to tell you this. I asked a couple of my mates to come round, but they brought four others with them. I couldn't stop them if I tried now, they are big guys and very horny. Rachael has been fucked four times already before they arrived. She has passed out twice and has cum many many times. Listen!"

He held the phone away from his mouth and I heard her screaming for more as they fucked her mercilessly. I heard my lovely wife shouting, " Yes, please fuck me harder. Oooooooooooh yes that's it, harder! Fill my pussy, oh yes mmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes."

John came back on," She is in seventh heaven mate! Hang on! Oh no! They can't do that! Guys she can't take that. Phil they have sat Rachael on one of the guys on hr back. He is inside her cunt, and another one is also trying to fuck her cunt at the same time. " I heard Rachael scream a low deep grunting scream in the background. John said, " My God I wouldn't have believed it! They are both in her and rutting her at the same time. Another guy is pulling on her tits and nipples and another is starting to fuck her mouth . Oh my God. Phil she is so fucking hot. Her cunt is stretched so wide it's unbelievable. Two guys have just cum over her tits and neck and, wow, the guys in her cunt are cumming together."

I heard them cheer as they came, and Rachael also moaned loudly as they emptied there cum into her. John said, " Phil, I think we may need her for a little longer! I'll call you"

Its now the flowing afternoon and I've just received an email from John. Hundreds of horny pictures of her and a message saying that she has been fucked over twenty times. He lost count of how many orgasms she has had. He will bring her home in an hour or so, on the condition that I agreed to let her go over next weekend. What could I say?

Ok!

ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
I Thought My Wife Was Perfect My wife submits to a black man in front of me.in Interracial Love
Wife Gets Stretched Her second big cock encounter.in Loving Wives
Party Surprise Husband gets hooked watching wife.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories