Rachael's Ass

Story Info
Rachael gives him oral in return for anal.
1.8k words
4.02
288.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over to the sound of the bedroom door opening. Knowing who it was before I completely opened my eyes. My dick stirred in my boxers, I knew what was coming.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked Rachael.

"Yes Daddy!" She replied, "I was the 'strap on' girl tonight."

Rachael had been my lover for nearly a year now. She was nineteen, and had spent the last year of her life doing more sexual things then most woman have done at forty. She was the biggest slut I had ever heard of. She preferred anal sex to vaginal sex, loved it rough, and complained the I was the one that didn't talk dirty enough for to her. She was perfect, stood at around 5'7", about 120 pounds, and a 36C. She had dark almost black hair that was cut the length of her face, totally shaved down below, complete with a tongue ring. She was every guys jack off dream.

Not long ago Rachael had started chatting online with swinger groups. It didn't lead to much but her up at the computer all night, fingering herself like mad while married couples all over the country cybered to her. But what it eventually created was a group of local girls that wanted to experiment with bi-sexuality. At this point there were 3 girls that Rachael fucked on a regular basis. What was most interesting about these experiences were that one Friday a month the girls got together to experiment with new toys, ideas, and fantasies they'd spent the month discovering. The "strap on" girl Rachael was referring to was the lucky girl (or unlucky, depending on how you viewed it) that got to wear the strap on, and be the "man" of all the fantasies.

"Did you get to have any fun yourself?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, I fucked like mad." She replied.

"Did you get any in return?"

"Not really, Sara tried to lick my ass, while I fucked Steph with it."

"You're telling me you didn't even get off?" I asked surprised.

"Hell yes I did, it was just harder to get attention with that thing on," She giggled, "Or at least the type of attention I was wanting."

I felt my dick getting harder as she described the night for me. I knew what was in store for the rest of the evening. Rachael came back from these things horny as hell. And all that pussy only made her want one thing, my dick. I watched as she slipped out of her shorts and tank top. As usual there was no bra, and he panties were wet from the events at Sara's place.

"So you ready to take care of me?" She asked, sliding one finger down her stomach and over her moist lips.

"I think I might need a little support." I answered, as I pulled my boxes off.

"Damn look at that huge fucking meat!" Rachael squealed as my hard-on smacked up against my stomach.

I didn't have much to brag for, I am only around 8 inches, but I'm thick as hell. In high school I couldn't get my dick near a girls ass, most complained of being extremely sore after vaginal sex, and deep throating was out of the questions. I've never measured it, but I have never met a girl who can get her fingers around it.

"Let me suck that meat daddy, put it in my mouth." She said, falling to her knees.

I stood up, stepping out of my shorts. As I grabbed the base of my dick and bend it towards her mouth, she moaned and rubbed her hands up her breasts. She took the head of my dick into her mouth wetting it with her tongue. She quickly grabbed my dick with her hand as she worked her tongue up and down my shaft, wetting it with her saliva.

"You ready Daddy?" She asked as she spit saliva all over my dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my mouth baby!" She said, rubbing the wetness all over my dick.

She took it in slowly the first time, I could feel her throat expand for my dick. I never thought such a tight hole could hold my cock but she took it in to the base. She held it there, letting me feel the tight heat of her throat. I felt her gag, and very warm saliva circled my cock. She slid it out slowly, tightening her mouth and milking my cock. Then, as she held the head of my dick in her mouth, suddenly, she shoved all of it into her mouth. She gagged as she did, but she held it. I looked down to see her mouth, wide open, with my meat shoved deep into it. I felt her press her tongue out of her mouth, flicking its tip against the base of my balls. She pulled out quickly, gasping for breath. I notice her eyes water a little as she looked up at me.

"I want you to fuck it Daddy, OK?" She said.

"Ok, baby." I answered

"No, I want you to really give it to me, don't stop, even if I gag a little."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, do it."

I took her head in my hand, as I guided my dick into her mouth with the other. I pressed into her slowly, until she had all of my dick in her mouth again. Then I pulled back, but only a few inches, and shoved it in her again. I felt her gag hard. She choked, and I felt a spray of hot spit come out of the sides of her mouth and run down my balls. I decided to give it to her like she asked. I shoved my dick forward more, bending back her head. Then I grabbed the sides of her head with both of my hands and started fucking her throat. With each stroke I shoved my dick into her, and each time I pulled back I felt her gag. After several strokes I pulled out.

"You like it don't you, you little bitch?" I yelled down to her.

"Yes..." she gasped, "Don't stop."

I smacked my dick against the side of her face, " Are you ready for more? Huh?"

By this time she was sitting on her ass, breathing hard, with tears rolling down her face. I pushed her until her back was against the side of the bed. Then I pushed her head back against the mattress, and shoved my cock into her mouth. She gagged as I started fucking her face again.

"AHHH...GAHHHH...GAHHHH..."

"You like that don't you slut? Wanna feel my cum in your throat? Huh?" I yelled, fucking her face hard.

Each time I thrust forward her head would bounce against the mattress. Watching her, gagging on my cock was too much for me. Finally I felt myself start to cum. As I came into her mouth I felt her gag. As I pulled out, a mixture of my cum and her spit came running down her chin. I grabbed my dick with my hand, stroking it lightly, milking the last little bit of my orgasm. Rachael leaned forward, and shoved her tongue under my balls and over my ass. Licking it hard as I finished cumming.

"Did you like that Daddy?" She asked me, as cum ran down her chin.

"Hell yeah."

"How about my ass next?"

"If you can get my equipment ready." I smiled.

"Just lay down for me."

I laid down on my back, knowing that her favorite "trick" was coming up. I'm not gay, or bi-sexual, but any man who's had it, likes it. And I like having my ass licked. Rachael pushed my legs up onto her shoulders as she licked up way down between my ass cheeks. She didn't waste anytime getting to my asshole. She circled it with her tongue in quick, firm motions. After a few minutes my ass was wet as hell. She then grabbed each of my cheeks and pulled them further apart as she pressed her tongue into my ass. This was all in preparation for more. She fucked my ass with her tongue until my ring was wet. Then she shoved two of her fingers into my ass. It hurt at first, as always, but before long she was fingering me hard. After a few strokes she sped up, fucking me in the asshole faster.

"You like that Daddy? Huh?" she asked, " You want my fingers in your ass? Huh? Fucking your asshole? Huh? Look at that meat, it's getting hard Daddy.....You gonna fuck me with it? Huh? You gonna pound my ass with that meat?"

It wasn't long before I was hard again. But Rachael didn't stop with my ass. She kept fingering it, as she sucked on my dick. She spit on it several times, getting it wet. Then she jumped up and crouched over my face.

"Get my ass wet Daddy, lick it all over...that's it, spit on my ass baby...good good, you wanna fuck my ass now? Oh yeah..."

With that I pushed her up, placing her on her hands and knees. I quickly shoved my dick into her well-fucked asshole.

"OH GOD! DADDY! Yes...fuck that ass, God yeah, you feel huge up in there."

I grabbed her hips pulling her to me ass I thrust in and out of her.

"God yes.....don't stop.....OH GOD DADDY....FUCK....that's it, roll me over..."

I quickly pulled my dick out and flipped Rachael onto her back, I knew she wanted it that way, so I pulled her legs up over her head pushing her knees on either side of her face.

"Fuck that ass baby.... fucking pound it...pound it like you would if it was Sara's ass.....yeah you'd like that wouldn't you...taking turns with the three of us...huh? Fuck us all?....YEAH!...Would you like that Daddy, huh?"

I pounded her ass, feeling my balls smack against the insides of her thighs with each stroke. I could see her cunt juice glisten as it rolled down her pussy and over her asshole.

"Fuck yeah baby..." She screamed, "You could fuck us all up the ass.....Then when you get done...I could suck your dick...huh?...You want your little slut to suck your meat after it's been up their asses?...Huh..."

I knew she was getting close, as I watched her shove four fingers into her pussy. She fucked her pussy in unison with my dick, filling herself up completely.

"Yeah Daddy...that's it....I'm coming ...FUCK YEAH, I'm cumming.....Oh YEAH....give me that meat....FUCK...yeah."

Hearing her moan as she came made me let loose. I pulled out, spraying my cum all over her stretched ass and pussy. I collapsed in the bed, watching her as she scooped up my cum with her hand.

"Now," she said, licking my cum from her fingers, "About you fucking Sara and Steph?"