Rachael's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Rodger starts training Rachael with a surprise.
5.4k words
4.54
62.3k
6
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedication: Thank You Sir, for the deliciously evil ideas you have suggested I use in this chapter. Each new idea helps to make Rodger more believable, and turns Rachael's training up another notch to a new level. To My Muse... Thank You for being there, and Thank You for your continued support. I couldn't have done this story without either one of You.

Foreshadowing: Rodger has told Rachael they are going shopping, so she needed to get re-dressed. She reaches Sir's side just as he hangs up the wall phone in the kitchen. Rachael is totally unaware of just how Sir has planned to step up her training during their shopping adventures.

*

Rodger watched Rachael walk across the living room carpet as he hung up the receiver of the intercom phone. He was just finishing a call to Bradford, the chauffeur, instructing him to bring the limo around so he and Miss Rachael, as Bradford called her, could embark on their shopping trip.

When Rachael had gone upstairs to get re-dressed, minus her panties as Sir instructed, Rodger had finished two shopping lists of his own. One he would give to Rachael once they were inside the mall, and the other he would keep in the pocket of his jacket until they got to the last stop before coming back home.

The limo horn sounded once, and Rodger ushered Rachael from the kitchen, through the living room, opened the front door and moved to stand on the top step outside the front door of the house. Bradford was standing with the rear passenger door open as Rodger nodded to Rachael to get in and then he followed. The door closed soundly, and soon the driver's door opened and then closed.

"To Pierpont Mall, please Bradford. We're going to make a semi-day of it."

Bradford met Rodger's eyes in the rear-view mirror; nodded once, and then pressed the overhead button to raise the security panel that was between the front and back seats. It slid up into place silently, giving a cocoon-like feel to those in the back seat.

Rachael felt as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs... and almost as jumpy. Every nerve in her body seemed to have a life of its own, and she was scared as hell... having no idea what was going to happen next... but she knew something was going to happen; she just didn't know when. She didn't have long to wait.

"Champagne, Pet," Rodger said as he handed her an already half-filled glass. "Don't think about saying 'no' Pet. It wasn't a question. I know you are nervous, and I want you at ease. I have chosen this opportunity to move up some of the finer points of your training schedule during the trip.

"I need to know a few details Pet. My questions are of a highly personal nature, true; but you have no choice but to answer me." He quickly drew a breath then fired his first question.

"Pet? Have you ever had a man's erect cock in you before? If not, I will presume that to mean you are still a virgin."

Rodger gave Rachael a full on gaze, letting her feel the impact of his words as he raised an elegantly trimmed brow in emphasis to his statement.

"Well Pet... answer me. Don't keep me waiting."

Rachael very nearly choked on her swallow of the golden, throat-chilling liquid. She was so taken by surprise at Sir's questions, she could only stare at Him and shake her head as she felt her throat grow numb as the liquid slid down.

"I am confused Pet. Are you saying 'no' to my "still a virgin" statement; or to my question about "ever having an erect cock inside you before"? Which is it?"

"Y-y-yes, I am still a virgin," she stammered.

"And no Sir. I've never had a man's erect cock in me before. I was raised to wait until I was married to experience that... Sir."

"Hmmm." He gave but a moment's thought to her reply, and then fired a third question.

"Pet, since you've never had a man's hard cock enter your pussy before; have you ever taken his hard cock into your mouth and sucked him until he climaxed?"

Rachael felt her face suffuse with heat and knew she must have bright red spots on her cheeks. She could only sit and stare at Sir as she felt herself grow damp at His question, and tried to get into a more comfortable position without having Sir notice... but she didn't quite make it.

His right hand shot out and grabbed her leg, tightly, just above the knee. His Ice Blue eyes drilled into her Blue Topaz ones as Rachael sat, frozen in position.

"Turn, face me, spread and open Pet. Now!"

Sir took the near-empty champagne flute out of the girl's numb fingers just a second before her body jumped at the sternness in his command. He watched as she turned to face him, spread her legs apart and pull the lips of her pussy wide open as she exposed the pink interior to his view. Rachael knew His inspection was coming next, but she was not prepared for what would come after that.

Roger put his hand between Rachael's legs and shoved two fingers into her open pussy. His fingers immediately sank past the second knuckle of both fingers and into the pool of wetness he knew he would find inside her opening. He had smelled her arousal when he had asked her if she had ever sucked a man's cock until he climaxed, and was very pleased when she said she had not. He would be the first for her. He would claim her as his in more ways than one.

Rachael's back arched as she drew air deeply into her lungs through her nose; and her head threatened to fall back when she felt Sir's fingers begin to move inside her. She knew she was wet and Sir's fingers were only serving to make her wetter. She felt a groan building deep in her throat, but she also knew she couldn't let it slip without Sir's permission.

She felt Sir's breath, hot on her neck as his voice whispered against the shell of her ear.

"You may groan, and speak, Pet. I know you want to."

She merely nodded, and felt the hair brush against her ear as the waves of pleasure crashed their way through her body and she could hear the little noises His fingers were making as they moved in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Her head fell back and she felt the groan building deep in her throat and she let it slip between her pink rouged lips and she whispered softly.

"Oh God! Yes! More... please Sir!"

The rest of her breath was expelled in a deep, long, soft; sigh as she felt her wetness begin to increase and start to flow. She felt the gooseflesh rise on her thighs and a tingling sensation went down her legs to her feet and back up again as she felt her hips begin to respond to the movement of Sir's fingers.

She startled when the intercom that had been installed in the ceiling of the back seat, crackled to life and she heard Bradford's soft tones announce that the Mall was in sight and they would be at the main entrance shortly.

Her insides cringed as Sir quickly withdrew his fingers from inside her wetness, and then using his left hand, pressed the button next to the speaker and responded. He quickly dipped his hands into the melted ice in the champagne bucket and dried his fingertips on the linen napkin that had covered the bottle.

"Make yourself presentable Pet. I wanted you in a state of arousal for there is one more thing I want to do before we exit the car."

Rodger suddenly pulled Rachael forward and over his lap, lifting the back of her skirt so the soft cheeks of her ass were exposed before him. He reached into the pocket of his jacket and withdrew the plastic bag he had secreted in there early this morning after he'd sterilized the medium-sized butt plug he had used last night.

"Reach back and pull your cheeks apart Pet. Yes, that one more thing is that hated butt plug I put in you last night. You are to wear it again while we're shopping. You will be wearing it for at least two hours today; and if you are good while you are wearing it, I will remove it at our last stop before we reach home."

Rachael reached back with her left hand and pulled at her left cheek until Sir told her to stop; that was far enough. Next thing she felt was the cold droplets of the liquid lube Sir had used when He removed that plug from her last night. Then she felt Sir's finger press against her resistance until He could lube inside her.

She tried not to move or clench or freeze when she felt Sir begin to push the plug into the center of her dark place. But she couldn't help it. She still wasn't used to it and she felt the smack before she heard it as she tightened up as Sir pushed and the tip of the plug slid into her and was slowly followed by the rest of the body of it.

She winced when she felt the stretching caused by the rounded part of the bulb as Sir pushed it the rest of the way inside until only the base was all that showed as a way of showing she wore anything. But only she and Sir would know it was there.

"All right Pet. Get up and sit down as you let that feeling of fullness begin to spread through your ass. You didn't take it as well as you should have.

"As this is only your second time wearing it, you will get better at taking it into you and in time you will look forward to it and will be able to wear it for longer periods of time."

Rodger dipped his hands into the bucket of melted ice, and then dried them on the napkin again and this time dropped it to the floor next to his feet. He poured them each another half glass of the golden liquid and handed Rachael hers.

"Drink it Pet, all of it. I don't want to see any left in your glass this time."

Rodger drained his glass just as the intercom crackled again and Bradford advised him that they were at the north entrance. Rodger thanked him and then turned and took the empty glass from Rachael, placing them both in the bucket. The back door opened and he stepped out as Bradford reached in to hand Rachael out.

"Bradford, while we're in here shopping, will you go to Kelly's and get two bottles of their best imported champagne? Oh yes, and one more bucket please; and put extra ice in the little fridge in back. I would greatly appreciate it."

He pulled back the sleeve of his jacket, exposing his left wrist, and looked at his watch and then back at the chauffeur.

"Meet us back here in three hours. On your way back here, would you mind stopping at Pier 1 and getting two of their 7-drawer lingerie chests, 4 boxes of satin hangers in white, 12 of their scented pillar candles, in graduated sizes, and get some scented potpourri that is the same as the candles... and have them charge it to my account please?

"If they have questions about your signing for me, have them call my cell. But I really don't think there should be any problems. Then meet us back here as we'll have need of your assistance carrying the bags back to the car."

Bradford tipped his hat at Rodger as his way of saying he understood, moved to get back behind the wheel, closed the door and drove off.

Stepping up next to Rachael, Rodger ran his hand down the back of her skirt and gently patted her ass through the material. Her head swirled around as if to say something, then, remembering her position, she closed her mouth and fell into step next to Rodger as they entered through the revolving mall doors.

"Where are we headed first, Sir?" Rachael asked.

Her voice shook slightly and her words were filled with trepidation. She was aware that today... starting with this shopping trip... marked the start of a whole new life and that she would never again be a so-called 'innocent'.

"Over here Pet... to Fredrick's."

Rodger smiled down at Rachael as he spoke... more as a way to reassure her that everything was going to be all right. This was to be the start of a joint adventure, and he was going to make sure she enjoyed the ride as well as all the benefits that went with being owned by him... and of being his, and his alone.

He reached out, pulled slightly on the glass door handle, and held the door opened as Rachael stepped inside first and then he followed. As he stood close behind her, he chose this moment to deliberately lift the hem of her skirt, ever so slightly, and reach down and caress the bare cheek of her ass. He felt her startle at the soft contact, but knew she would say nothing. Not here. She would not make a scene... she would wait until they were alone and out of earshot of others.

When they entered the store, an elegantly dressed saleslady came across the Mauve Berber carpet to the couple and addressed Rodger by name. Rachael watched the woman as she came toward them; quietly envying the stride that had confidence written in every step, and the cat-like grace of the tall woman.

"Rodger Black! How nice to see you again. It has been a while." She held out her hand and Rodger took it gently in his large one and shook it warmly.

"Hello Sam. How are you? Yes, it has been a while. How are Robert and the kids doing?" While Rodger's smile was easy and warm and he and the saleslady made small talk... his hand never left the cheek of Rachael's ass. Since she could not react or move, without drawing attention to what was happening under her skirt, she could only stand there and be mute. The sudden mention of her name brought her wandering attention back to the present.

"Rachael? This is Samantha... We shorten it and all call her Sam. Samantha? Meet Rachael. She is my new girl."

As Samantha extended her hand to the young woman at Rodger's side, her finely arched eyebrows shot up in surprise as the words 'new girl' registered in her brain because she was just about to ask after Rebecca, but saw a small furrowing between Rodger's brows and opted to remain silent.

"What can I do for you today Rodger? What are you in need of?" Samantha smiled as she spoke; and she was, once again, the consummate professional person that others knew her to be.

No one in the store, or in the mall for that matter, had any idea that on the weekends... this stately Titian-haired woman was Domme Octavia; no one except those privy to the lifestyle that is.

"We need 16 pair of crotch less panties; 8 pair of fishnet stockings; both large net and small net styles; 4 peek-a-boo bras, 38D if in stock. If not, we'll place a special order for them. We also need 3 Brushing robes in white, red, and royal purple. I also want to see the Teddy's, with garters, that match the robes. Put anything else you can think of that she would like into the dressing room.

"Now take Rachael with you and start getting her things while I follow behind. I will either nod or shake my head at the items you choose until we have a substantial selection. Then we will need your largest and most private of dressing rooms. I will want a private showing of the clothes you have chosen."

With a small pat to her bare ass, Rodger sent Rachael on her way to scurry off to catch up with Samantha and he followed a few paces behind. He watched the ladies as they moved around the store and could occasionally hear Samantha slipping into Domme Octavia role when he guessed that Rachael had said 'no' to something she'd held up for perusal.

Ten minutes later he watched Samantha and Rachael head for the back dressing room. Rodger walked back to the dressing room when Samantha came from behind the sheer curtain that had been drawn across the opening to the large back room. As Rodger drew abreast of Samantha, the elegant woman extended her hand and placed it against his lower arm as she spoke in a low voice.

"I do not know where you found her, or what her status is with you... but... if you ever find yourself getting tired of her... send her to me. She's divine! Has she been established in the lifestyle long? Her manners are impeccable! And I noticed that you are training her to feel full. Very wise."

Rodger's laugh came from low in his throat as he assured Samantha that Rachael worked for him, as his housekeeper... a status that would, he hoped, soon be changing... permanently. No, he didn't see himself getting tired of her any time soon; Yes, she was divine and he knew it. And, finally... No, she had never been established in the lifestyle, at all, until recently... at his insistence... and yes, he was training her to get used to feeling full...

Patting the stately woman's arm, which was still resting on his, he moved off toward the dressing room and the young woman within who was awaiting his arrival. His grin widened and his eyes sparkled as he announced he was coming in, opened the door and stepped inside the large room. He then turned; closed, and locked the dressing room door. This would insure the privacy he needed to move Rachael's training up, yet another, unexpected, notch.

As Rodger turned from the door he unbuttoned the middle button of his jacket and then moved across the wide room to the big armchair and sat down. He then motioned for Rachael to get undressed and model the items he had approved of as she and the saleslady had moved around the store. He sat back in the chair and extended his legs out in front of him and proceeded to watch Rachael as she began to unbutton her blouse and then unzip her skirt.

"Put on the Royal Purple Teddy and Brushing Robe, Pet. Then, slip into your heels and come over to me. Are you keeping that plug from slipping, or do I need to push it in some more again?" His grin sent sparks along her veins and made her blood feel as if it was boiling as it flowed through her.

She quickly stepped out of her skirt and shrugged out of the blouse. She then stepped into the Teddy then slid her arms through the silky sleeves of the robe. She was just about to reach for the belt to loosely tie it when Sir stopped her by just clearing his throat. She looked up at him immediately and he slowly shook his head as He beckoned her over to him.

"Bend and undo my belt, Pet. Then, when I stand up, reach up and unzip my pants, then reach inside and pull my cock out. I then want you to come forward a little more and get down on your knees, between my legs, and begin to pull my cock toward your mouth. This will place your mouth at the perfect height... level with my cock.

"Let the robe fall behind you, Pet. I don't want you leaving drips on it... and I don't want it getting stained from your first time giving your Master a blowjob. But do one thing for me before you start."

Rodger quickly stood up, and Rachael reached up, with shaking fingers, and slid the zipper of Sir's pants down. Rodger was not wearing any underwear today and he knew Rachael would go pink when he let his pants fall into a pool around his ankles. Then, he shrugged out of his jacket and placed it over the back of the chair he'd been sitting in. As he turned, he noticed, quite pleasantly, that his cock was only bare inches from Rachael's pink lips.

"Open your mouth Pet, and do not close it until I tell you. Now, lower your head until I can see your lips cover the head of my cock. Then, you will gently close your lips -- keeping your teeth open and letting the length of my cock rest along the middle of your tongue. You will then place one hand on my testicles and the other will close over the base of the shaft of my cock and you will begin taking it into your mouth and then pulling back... just slightly.

"As you bring your head forward, I will push more of the shaft of my cock between your lips and you will begin to move your tongue around and over the head of my cock. This will make it grow and get harder as you slide your mouth up and down my shaft. Do not, under any circumstance, move your head unless I tell you.

"This will be one of many things I will want you to do... at any time. We could be going out, or we could just be at home. We may be in a gathering of people who are also in the lifestyle. Sometimes I may be verbal about my wishes, other times I will not."

Rodger quickly entwined his fingers into Rachael's hair and pulled her head forward. He made her take half of his cock in that one move and she gagged just a little. He pushed again and felt the back of her throat open and he pulled her head down tight against his groin... making her hold all of his cock in her mouth while it was still semi-soft, but he was hardening.

12