Rachael's Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
How many 'firsts' would Rachael's evening hold?
11.4k words
4.46
41.3k
13
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreshadowing: In front of a cozy and warm fire, as a snow storm raged outside and blanketed the area with beautiful white powdered sugar-like snow... the evening of the shopping trip ended in a shower of sparks as Rachael begged Rodger to "take her ass"... and He obliged her request as He gave a primal bellow and Rachael gave an answering scream. Now, she was His and His alone. He had laid His first claim on her... How many more 'firsts' were to come?

The storm had come in out of nowhere as Rachael and I shopped; changing from wind and rain, then to wind and snow, and had lasted the better part of a week... blanketing everything so it resembled a winter scene that would rival the best Victorian renditions of Currier and Ives. The days had been spent in training Rachael in codes of behavior... those for at home in private... and those for in public.

During the week that the storm stayed, Rachael had gotten into the habit, a very nice one, of bringing me the first coffee of the day while I was still in bed. She was spoiling me; I knew it, but I loved it!

But this morning I chose to rise after Rachael had gone down to make the coffee and hurried to shower, dress, and get downstairs. An idea occurred to me while I was showering and it had to be set in motion quickly, but personally.

As I reached the last tread of the stairs, I turned and noticed that the coffee table was already set and Rachael's towel was at her place. With my smile widening, I then turned and walked through the dining room, toward the swinging door into the kitchen. The strains of Allanah Miles' "Black Velvet" grew louder and I moved toward the door and pushed it inward. I was not prepared for, nor did I expect, the vision that moved with the lithe grace of a seasoned dancer before me.

Rachael was dancing, very provocatively, and each move was in complete sync and tempo with the music; and she didn't miss a beat. Her Dark Chocolate tresses hung long and loose and fanned out behind her as she twirled her way around the kitchen... gathering plates and mugs and placing them on the top tray of the trolley.

When she bent to open the oven door, I was surprised when she squatted low, retrieved the cookie sheet out of the oven, then quickly jutted out her hips and rolled them as she stood up and moved to put whatever she had been baking down on the burners. I waited for her hand to move well away before I announced my presence, and the fact that she had an audience.

"Good Morning, My Pet," I spoke as I advanced into the room.

"What are you making this morning? It smells wonderful."

Rachael whirled around from the stove, barely managing to stifle her scream in time. I couldn't stop the grin that lifted the corners of my mouth.

"You were quite the vision a few minutes ago, Pet. Were you a dancer at one time? Your timing was perfect." I could feel my grin widen as I watched the blush rise and color the neck and face of the girl who stood in front of me.

"If breakfast is ready, let's enjoy it while it's hot. After breakfast, you will do the usual clean up downstairs. Then I want you to go upstairs, enter your room and strip out of what you're wearing. You are then to go into my room, strip the sheets off my bed and air it while you wash and dry them. When done, you are to re-make the bed.

"Then, when you've completed my room, would you please make the upstairs guest room ready for company?

"I will follow you up and wait while you strip. Then I want you to find your double bullet and bring it to me. I will then inspect you to see if you are wet. If you are, I will insert the bullet and you will go about the duties I have outlined for you.

"If, upon my inspection, I find that you are not wet, I will bend you over my knee and spank you... checking you until I am satisfied with how wet you are. Then you will wear the bullet and continue with your duties until I return. I have an errand I need to run and I want what I have told you to do completed by the time I return.

"You may shower if you wish to shower alone, or you may wait until I return. If you choose to shower alone, you may do it only after the guest room is ready and the sheets for my bed are in the dryer. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir. Crystal."

Rachael then picked up the breakfast casserole dish, put it on the trolley and the pair headed for the living room.

Breakfast passed easily enough and soon we had devoured half the casserole and emptied the coffee carafe. At my nod, Rachael got up, cleared the table then headed into the kitchen as I sat on the sofa and enjoyed the last of my coffee, the fire, and glanced at the paper.

In no time at all, Rachael came back, stood at the base of the stairs and announced that she was headed up. I got up from the sofa and followed her up... then stood in the open doorway of her room while she stripped out of her teddy and brushing robe. Standing naked before me, she then went to the top drawer of the nightstand next to her bed, opened it and withdrew the double bullet I had bought her that night... the night it snowed... and I had claimed her as Mine.

"Don't forget the remote please Rachael." I spoke in a low voice as I lounged against the doorframe.

"Then come over here, put the double bullet and its remote in my hand, then spread your legs."

Rachael still wasn't used to constantly being inspected, or being, as I called it, always accessible. She couldn't, and wouldn't, deny how much the mere touch of My fingers excited her. Nor could she deny how often the remembered feel of My fingers as I rested them against her sex as We sat in the car, or on the sofa during training sessions, sent little thrills of excitement racing through her... making her want more... hoping I would take more... or push for more.

Rachael had realized, that snowy night when I took her anal virginity, and she had screamed when I pushed my cock into her as deep as I could go and came, that she had wanted Me for some time... even before she found that box on the floor of My closet.

But, I also knew now, that she neither regretted finding that box, nor the items I had thrown into it.

She had also come to the realization, as she continued to look at the items, that she had wanted Me, even then, to use them on her. The intensity of that feeling... that naked want... had startled her so much that she had screamed when I had sneaked up behind her and had spoken so softly to her that day.

"Rachael! Bring those things here! NOW! I haven't got all day for you to wool-gather!"

Rodger's short clipped tone of command broke into her reverie and she snapped out of her memories.

"Oh Sir! I'm sorry."

She hurried over to where I was standing, placing the items in My outstretched hand. Then, spreading her legs, she stood before Me... waiting... steeling her insides against the softness of the touch she knew was coming.

But, to Rachael's alarm, an emotion she tried hard not to show, my touch was not soft... this time. I roughly pushed two fingers into her vagina and, to My dismay, and hers, I found that she was dry.

Showing my upset, I locked gazes with Rachael as I pushed my fingers deeper, and allowed the displeasure at finding her dry to show on my face and in my eyes.

If she were astute, as I had come to know she was, she would read it correctly, and react. I didn't give her that chance, this time. I pulled my fingers from her vagina and held them up between our faces.

"Well, girl? What's wrong with this picture before you? Tell me what you don't see... then go get me the chair from my room and bring it here... quickly.

"Well? I'm waiting!"

Rachael swallowed nervously, wet her lips with the tip of her tongue, and told me what she didn't see on my fingers.

"Your fingers are dry Sir... which means I am not wet... at all. I-I-..."

"No excuses!" I snapped.

"I don't want to hear them. Just go get the chair out of my room and get back here."

My eyes drilled into Rachael's as I held her gaze, speaking sharply. I then took a step back and allowed her to pass me and run to get the spanking chair I kept in my room, just for such an occasion as this one... if it were needed, and return.

As I heard her race down the landing from her room to mine, I undid the belt and zipper and stepped out of my slacks and was standing at the foot of Rachael's bed as she came back with the chair.

"Place it here, with the back against the foot of your bed."

I kept the stern edge in my voice as I stood pointing where I wanted the chair put, and watched as she placed it in the spot indicated then she quickly stepped back as I moved to sit down.

"Bend your upper body across my lap and once settled, spread your legs. You will count out loud as the swats connect with your ass girl. And I will halt only once to inspect you."

Rachael had barely placed her upper body across my lap when she felt the first swat land soundly on the right cheek of her ass. She quickly swallowed and began counting aloud.

"One, Sir," she called out as the next one landed on the left cheek.

"Two, Sir," she counted again.

Two more landed in quick succession onto the right cheek and she barely had time to get the count out before I landed two more onto the left cheek. My hand was raised to lower another one against the crack of her ass when I opted to lower it between her spread legs instead to find out just how wet she was.

I thought I had felt a few drops fall on My leg... but I needed, no; I wanted, to make sure she was getting wet.

"What's the count now, girl?"

I spoke sternly as I slid two fingers into Rachael's moist center and smiled. I began to move them in and out of her wetness, knowing she would lose her concentration, as I waited for her reply.

"It is at Six, Sir."

Rachael felt it as I moved my fingers in and out of her wetness. She knew she was wet as she heard that all too familiar tell tale sign... that soft 'squish' as I pushed my fingers deeper... then quickly withdrew them. She was caught off guard by the next swat that landed against the crack of her ass. Her answering yelp slipped from between her lips before she could catch it.

"Ow! That's Seven, Sir."

Rachael bit the inside of her lower lip to keep from crying, but she knew her eyes were wet when she answered my question. She felt me push my fingers into her now dripping pussy and move them in and out of her... getting them very wet.

"Be still while I prepare you and then insert the bullets, girl. Once they are in place, I need to get my slacks back on and run that errand... and you have your tasks already outlined. You may start them when I have left your room."

I quickly prepared Rachael's ass for the anal bullet then inserted it... pushing it a little deeper than she'd worn it before. Then, spreading her vaginal lips... I inserted the second bullet into her puss.

"All right girl. Get up so I can re-dress and leave. Put your teddy and brushing robe into the hamper. As further punishment for not being wet upon first inspection, you are to go about your assignments wearing nothing."

I reached behind the chair and grabbed my slacks off the foot of Rachael's bed and after shaking them out, I slid them on, stood back up, redoing the zipper and the belt after I stood. I started to head for the door, then crossed back to Rachael's bed and picked up the remote and slid it into the pocket of my slacks.

"You have one and a half hours to get done all that you need to, girl. See that it is done by the time I return... or I will deliver another spanking. And... that one will not be delivered by hand.

"Until I return..."

Rachael stood on the landing watching me walk down the stairs, my back ramrod straight. Seconds later, she heard the garage door raise and then lower... then she jumped as she felt both bullets vibrate.

'Sometimes Sir, You confuse and confound me beyond all coherent thought!' She knew her thought was born of anger and hurt, but she didn't regret the thinking of it. Not this time.

Then, in a silent fit of temper, she stomped her way back into her room where she picked up her teddy and its matching robe, stomped into her bathroom and tossed both into her hamper. Then stomping her way back into her room, she picked up the chair and headed down the hall to begin her duties in there.

Heading my truck down the driveway to the gates, I picked up the remote from the seat next to me, turned it up another notch, then pressed it... grinning widely. I could imagine Rachael's discomfort when both bullets went off at the same moment, yet again. I waited as the gates swung inward, drove thru them and then turned in the direction of Pierpont Mall.

I made the mall in almost no time, as the streets were just beginning to become congested as more and more people ventured out from their homes. I found a space near the north entrance doors and then hurried in, hoping that Samantha would be alone and there were no customers for her to contend with.

As I was approaching Fredrick's, I smiled brightly. There, at the door stood the object of my thoughts, with keys in hand, opening the doors for the two employees who were waiting. I raised my hand and waved and the Titian-haired woman responded with a wave and a bright smile.

"Rodger! Well good morning! And what brings you to the mall at this ungodly early hour? And where's your charming Rachael?" Samantha looked behind me as I entered through the doors and she moved behind me to lock them again.

"Let's go to your office Samantha and I'll tell you why I'm here. I want to be out of hearing distance of others before I speak. Lead the way, Madam."

Samantha's ears caught the inflection on the word 'madam' and raised an elegantly arched brow as she spoke.

"Oh. It's that type of question, eh? Very well, follow me then. Joyce? I'm going into the office to do a special order for Mr. Black, and I do not wish to be disturbed. The keys are next to the register. Open up in precisely fifteen minutes."

"Yes Ma'am," came the muffled reply from one of the aisles.

Samantha opened the door to her private office and let me enter ahead of her as she closed the door behind us, then crossed to her desk, pulled out her executive chair and sat down as I shrugged out of my coat and then sat down on the opposite side of the massive desk.

"All right Rodger... spill. You do not make it a habit of just showing up unless you need or want something. What can I do for you? And, selfishly, I hope it includes that delectable "new girl" of yours."

Samantha sat back in her chair and waited for me to open my mouth. She knew she had hit the nail on the head when she mentioned Rachael.

"Yes, it involves Rachael. But, I wanted to ask you this in person. I didn't want to phone. As you know, Pet is new to a lot of the lifestyle; but I must admit she is a very quick learner... at least about some things. Be that as it may, this snow that caught us all unawares, has forced us all to become semi-hermits.

"I want to start to introduce Rachael to other aspects of the lifestyle and move on with her training. She is wearing her rose-colored Kitty Collar to show she is in the beginning stages, and I want to take her out to dinner tonight, partly as a reward for learning her lessons so well, yes; but also to get us out of the house and to give her a break from always cooking.

"I want you to join us. There are some things she needs to learn that will require a woman's touch... and you are the only one I want to fill the role of her teacher for these lessons. I'm sure you know the lessons I'm speaking of, don't you?" I looked at the tall woman who sat across me, listening intently.

"What else is there behind your query, Rodger Black? I've known you too long not to know there is more that you're not saying. And yes, I think I have an idea of what lessons you're speaking of... but I want You to tell me... directly." Our verbal game of chess had begun.

"Yes, Sam... from years of long association, no doubt." My smile widened, slowly, as I continued.

"Yes, there is more. You are to come prepared to stay for the weekend so You can work with Rachael. I want Domme Octavia to show/teach her about the finer points of Penis Play; and the varied ways of giving and receiving great, mind-blowing, oral sex.

"I want her to learn precisely how to stimulate and arouse my body parts. Then I want her to watch as you show her how its done... and then to watch as I ultimately fuck you silly as a result of Domme Octavia's excellent hand work."

After I had stated the reason for my visit, and placed the last of the invitation/offer on Samantha's desk, I sat back. I had, with that one statement moved my chess piece and was waiting for her reply.

"What time is dinner... and where? I think it best to decide on a place that is lifestyle-friendly. Don't you?" She grinned at me across the top of her massive desk and her eyes danced as she took in my surprised expression. My answering grin was the only answer Sam needed.

"I was thinking about a new place called The Gold Mine. It's very lifestyle-friendly, and is for members only. An old friend of mine, who is no longer a Dom, owns it. He gave me a call a few months back to tell me he had passed all the final inspections and was going to be opening soon. His call was inviting me to its opening night... but it was when all that stuff with Becca had just come to light, so I had to beg off.

"As he knew Becca and I had been together for a long time, he was shocked to hear what had happened and sent a gift membership round to the house the next day along with a note saying he completely understood, and I was to use the membership whenever things had settled down or had gotten better.

"I called him on my way over and booked a table for three at 7:30." I sat back in my chair again, stretched out my legs in front of me, and made a tent with my fingertips as I waited once again for Samantha's reply.

"Then count me in Rodger. I'll meet you and Rachael at The Gold Mine at 7:25 so we can be seated and ordering by 7:30. As for the weekend, which of my toys do you want me to bring?"

Samantha stood as she had asked that last question... mentally positioning her Queen for 'check'... and walked to the closet near her desk; withdrawing the key from a pocket of her Hot Pink Chanel hip-length suit jacket, inserted it into the lock, turned it and then opened the door to display her hidden treasure chest.

"Anything that you feel will be an important teaching tool... except for your big strapon's. Rachael still has her maidenhead intact, even though it may be a little stretched right now; and has never had a cock enter her pussy.

"No one, and I do mean no one; will deprive me of that right of taking it from her. Just as I was the one who took her anal virginity, I will be the one to take her vaginal virginity as well... when the time is right.

"Do I make myself clear, Octavia Samantha? So you need to bring your small and narrow toys, some of the dental dams... and a few handfuls of condoms also.

"I want her to learn to place the condom on an erect penis with her mouth. No lambskin please. Only the ones by Trustex – making sure they're flavored. Bring a mix of the orange, vanilla, and spearmint ones. I want it to be enjoyable for her as well. Am I understood?"

The tall woman startled visibly when she heard her full name. No one had used it in a long time. Not that all that many people even knew it... and she had forgotten that Rodger did... until now. She simply nodded and remained silent as she closed the door, re-locked it and slid the key back into the pocket of her jacket.

She would decide which toys to take after she had closed the shoppe for the night and began her packing.