Rachel & Janie's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at her, my eyes like arrows aiming for her heart. She gets up from her knees suddenly and sits on my lap her legs straddling Rach. She wiggles her butt and asks Miss M if we don't all make an adorable threesome. Miss M smiles at us and says she can't wait. I wonder what she can't wait for even though I think I know, pretty sure it is part of this river of wetness between my legs.

Jasmine gets lightly to her knees and teasingly asks Miss M if she does't think the cookies are baked, whatever that means. Then she plunges her face right into my crouch, almost like a dog will sniff you in that embarrassing way that usually happens when other people are around. She breathes deeply and then tilts her head up and looks at me as I stare at her. That electric impulse from eye to eye is like some strange invisible sigh... Then she takes her face away and says, "The oven is hot and doughy and smells delicious."

She leans over to Rachel and kisses her deeply, licking a tear that strays down her cheek. "Do you think Janie's oven is ready?" Jasmine moves back a step and helps Rach knell in front of me. Miss M leans over the side of the table, fluffs up the skirt Rach is wearing, and strokes her bottom. She is so gentle and wistful that I am jealous, wanting those carefree fingers to caress me too. Jasmine places a hand on Rach's back and another across her breasts. "Breath in deeply," she whispers, "smell how sweet your friend is," and guides her face between my legs. I feel her against the thin cotton of my skirt. I feel her as she wiggles her head and snuggles in deeper. I feel her breathe in deeply. I reach down and stroke her hair, hardly breathing myself while I wait for what comes next.

Jasmine, the conductor of surprises, takes a detour from what I fear but hope will happen. (What if my lovely room mate really does put her mouth where I want her to?)

"So the bread is rising and the oven is hot, but let's not go too fast girls. Rach take your cute little blushing face from between Janie's legs before she pulls up her dress and squeezes you until you won't ever want to go."

Like the mind reader I now know her to be, Jasmine quotes my earlier thought, saying, "Who was that poet, Janie, that said we have miles to go before we sleep."

"Frost." I say, and then I pinch her ear lightly: "You are so tricky, Jasmine." My fingers walk across her face and stroke her cheek and then caress the smiling seam of her mouth. (What am I doing? I am so not this aggressive.)

Miss M says, "Janie is a quick study. I hope Rach can keep up. Rach answers by capturing Jasmine and I in a firm head lock that brings the three of us pressed together in a long three-way kiss. Tongues become entangled with lips, licking pink wet folds and finding warm caves with abandon. I feel slippery wetness everywhere and then the pouty fullness of their mouths and now I am doing the tasting and the licking myself.

"Very nice, Rachel. I knew we could count on you!" Miss M says, when we come up for air, all tousled hair and panting chests. "You all enjoyed that, didn't you, my lovely sluts."

Jasmine changes roles and looks shyly at me. She kisses Rach on the nose, telling her "Thank you, sweetheart. I hope we are all lovers, lusty sluts together for a long, long time."

Miss M giggles, "Me too."

Jasmine stands up then and stretches her long lean naked body. This is all good from a few feet away but she is in fact right in front of two oh-so-horny girls; girls who are both mouth level with the smooth shaved pussy we now see inches from our faces. Rach looks at me questioningly, I look back with gleaming eyes. We both smile and reach for the prize.

Jasmine must know the affect she has on us. Instead of skittering away she widens her legs and thrusts her hips toward us. We ponce like kittens to the milk. I feel Rach's cheek on my cheek as both our mouths lavish Jasmine's pussy. Our arms are wrapped around Jasmine's butt pulling her even closer. I don't know if this is a first with Rach, but for me that tangy smell and the salty wetness of those slick fleshy pussy lips brand themselves on my virgin memory. I close my eyes and feel my mentor by my cheek doing just what I am doing, making Jasmine quiver.

And quiver she does, her legs undulate, her hips thrust, we are riding a wet wave, surfing, cheek to cheek in the wet wild pinkness between her legs, where time is a slippery memory of some place far away before we came to this heaven where lust is an angel, wings fluttering, where heat fuses us, where... Suddenly, our faces are dripping and gooey. Jasmine has stopped moaning. Instead, she mews, a satisfied purr, and lifts us both up and is licking our faces. Then we are licking each other, all three faces pressed again together, tangy with the juice of our lovely Jasmine. Miss M is off the table wrapping us in her arms and pressing her warm body around us, saying over and over, "Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!"

Part 3, Humming Makes Her Happy

After our first taste of pussy, Jasmine returns us to the purple love seat so that we can, as she says, cool down. Rach and I are leaning back, shoulder-to-shoulder, exhilarated, bewildered, and anything but cool.

Jasmine moves behind us and rubs our shoulders and caresses our faces, saying, "Now we'll continue the massage and as we do, you'll better appreciate some of the finer nuances. You already know what a well placed tongue can do, but there is more. I'll try not to bother you too much, tempting as it may be, so that you can concentrate. I want you to think about what I'll do to you when it is your turn to be massaged."

So we are left to our own devices, watching Jasmine continue her attentions on Miss M. I am thinking of my threat to not let Rach cum because of getting me into this...this situation. Rach has other things on her mind. Her hand on my leg is moving to my hem and then slipping under my skirt. Tentatively, it rests on my leg. I can feel the tension of those deft fingers readying, I think, to spring to my pussy. I rest my hand on top of Rachel's and squeeze it through the cotton. In her ear, I whisper, "I'm the only one whose hand will touch pussy and the only pussy I touch will be yours."

Rach looks at me with longing and sighs, removing her hand and resting it in mine on top of my skirt. She kisses my cheek. I move her right hand to mine. My left hand slips down the front of her skirt. I watch her eyes widen, as I rest my fingertips on top of her mound. Jasmine told us not to talk, but I can't help but lean into Rach's ear again, first with a tongue and then with a taunt, "I hope you are ready to squirm, Rach, because I still want to drive you crazy." (Even though I'm only teasing her to get even for putting me in this predicament, I'm still really--wow--actually touching the silky wetness of her panties--touching someone else's pussy all on my own!)

Jasmine says, "Girls!" and we turn to watch her lightly touch Miss M. Her fingers glide along as before, dipping into warm oil and onto warmer flesh. Dip and swirl, dip and swirl, hypnotically, kneading and stroking. As she does this, she starts to hum almost below the threshold of hearing. The glide of her hands synchs with that cunning hum until it seems as though time somehow stops amid all the motion and the slippery sound of oil on flesh. Miss M starts to hum in tune with Jasmine. Before we know it, Jasmine's hum has captured us, too. I hear the faint sound emanating from Rach who now rests her head on my shoulder. I feel it begin at my lips and then reverberate down my spine, hover at my tailbone, and flow into the neither space between anus and vagina (to a chakra, I think, how tricky of you Jasmine).

Jasmine smiles, "That got your attention, didn't it, girls. My hum along with Miss M's created a harmonic. Just as yours did, Rach, with Janie. Maybe you've heard the term 'waves of pleasure.' Now you'll know what it means first hand."

I'm thinking there is more magic to it than Jasmine lets on, but what do I know, all I can do is feel that swell, those vibrations working on my nether region. I start to tap Rach's pussy, slowly but somehow in tune with the hum. Rach raises her head and her eyes plea with mine. I continue my gentle tapping. My finger tips get wetter and dip into the fold of her panties deeper. Rach's eyes burn. I kiss her nose and wet the edge of her nostril with the tip of my tongue. She moans. I mouth wordlessly, 'Don't you dare come!' and press my fingertips hard, stretching her silk panty deep into her slit. She whimpers.

Jasmine swings around the table again, pausing her glistening ass in front of us, like she did before. She wiggles tempting us. Her butt swells to meet us. I node to Rachel and glance at Jasmine's ass. She shakes her head. I node again, jiggling my fingers this time, and then take my hand out of her skirt and place my wet fingers to her lips. My god, how she licks them! My right hand steadies Jasmine. She continues to hum. I nudge Rach forward, whispering "go on, you know you want it!"

Clear white skin, blushed in rose, silky red hair, and wet lips bury themselves into the valley of Jasmine's glorious blue black ass. I reach down the front of Rach's skirt, now with my right hand, and cup her pussy while I press her head forward. She doesn't resist, she can't resist. She pauses after an endless while and lifts her head. I see the dark crater of Jasmine's pink rosebud wet from her tongue. Rach's expression seeks approval for her efforts. I lean forward and kiss Rach, my tongue eager between her lips. Rach moans and then invites me with her eyes to taste Jasmine. To share in her pleasure. I bury my face into those dark cheeks and push my tongue deep into her ass and feel Jasmine press back into me to get as much of me into her as she can. Her curly rosebud already wet with Rach's laving, opens and I feel myself...inside. Now this is certainly a place I never expected to be, crosses my mind just as Jasmine reaches behind to stroke the back of my head, urging me in deeper. Her fanny hugs my cheeks, exquisitely pressed into their warmth, holding my tongue in an earthy cave of unlikely delight.

Miss M continues to hum while Jasmine wiggles her hips as Rach and I take turns pleasuring her. I think I feel a shudder or two, but I am lost, eyes closed, in that valley of wonderful darkness.

Finally, Jasmine turns and looks at us with a big wide smile, she is panting, "Had your fill, sweethearts?" We sheepishly nod our heads. My jaw aches and my lips are numb. Rachel's lips are so puffy I pat them with my fingers to see if she is all right.

Jasmine leans down to hug us, "It may not be obvious what with all Miss M's humming and my wiggling, but you all--the dynamic duo--made me come--so many times. Your eagerness should be rewarded. If you keep this up, I might teach you all of the fine art of massage! Think I should train these reckless virgins, Miss M?"

Miss M says she's not sure--she only has second hand knowledge of just how reckless we are. Jasmine smiles and pats Miss M on her bottom. Then she helps her sit up on the massage table. Without a preview, Jasmine wonders how Miss M can help her decide.

We watch wide-eyed, unblinking, as Miss M is led to our love seat: Beautiful woman presented by our black goddess! She is much taller standing up. Her finely toned legs are long and slim and smooth. Her pussy is so close now we can see the highlights of the individual blond fluffy hairs, tantalizing on the bump of her pussy: Inviting and pure like the pout of an innocent girl. I want to touch its gentle curve but my reverie is interrupted when Jasmine asks Miss M to pick, front or back? Miss M says it is Rachel's turn so Jasmine guides Rach to the place of honor, and helps her knell in front of Miss M.

Enviously, I watch as Rach's nose is now but an inch from those glistening blond hairs. She is like a bird dog, still and intent on the prize so close before her.

(Rach was irritated when she read my diary--a bird dog! You compared me to a beagle? You know what I meant, a cute wet-nosed puppy. You have to admit your nose did get really wet...)

Then Jasmine takes my hand and places me on my knees facing the white mounds of Miss M's pristine ass. We are now the front and the back, woman sandwiched between girls. Rach reaches between Miss M's parted legs and nervously takes my hand. I squeeze it. We hold on tight. Jasmine is on her knees now at Miss M's side. She reaches out her long arms and rests them on the backs of our heads, idly stroking our damp hair. I feel her fingers gently cup my head, kneading my skull, as she begins her seductive humming and nudges us forward until we can no longer hesitate, can no longer prolong our hearts desire, and quickly bury hungry mouths into Miss M.

I feel Rachel's lapping tongue from the movements of Miss M's bottom as it presses against my cheeks. Rach must feel my licking too. We wrap our arms around Miss M and fondle each other, smothering ourselves in the heady scent of Miss M. Jasmine steadies Miss M spreading her legs even wider. Rach's wet chin touches mine as we lap at Miss M every which way. Our tongues are slick between her juicy flesh. The taste of Miss M and Jasmine is like a selection of velvety wine: Jasmine, a Pinot Noir, Miss M, a Pinot Blanc. We go on and on, rivers of silky wetness make our faces slick, dampens noses buried deep, and drips from trembling chins. Too soon we are clinging to the trembling Miss M as she starts to come. The hum becomes a moan, the moan becomes a wail; I can feel the shivers of pleasure tumble down her body, and then with a single violent shudder she calls out, "Yesss!"

"Guess she knows first hand now," smirks Jasmine as she holds Miss M to keep her from falling (swooning would be more like it). I duck my head between Miss M's legs, still spread wide; as I feel the warm squishy wetness of her pussy fitted against my bare neck, I kiss Rach eagerly on her wet lips.

"I forgive you, I want you, oh, oh, how I want you!"

Part 4, A Trip to Somewhere Soon

We are standing now hugging each other, aglow in the afterglow. Jasmine, smiling, her rich voice purring. "After all the pleasure you two have given us, the hour is late. You do need time to get to know each other." She says with peculiar emphasis. "When you to come back maybe you will be bonded enough so that we can tell you our story, while we refresh your bodies with our fabulous massage." Oddly, they both curtsy together like twins after a bravado performance.

Jasmine points to another, larger massage table across the room, big enough for two. It is surrounded in sheer, translucent silk, colorful saris hanging in strips. It looks like an alter, inviting and mysterious. "On that table, Miss M and I will initiate you into the wonders of who you are meant to be. We'll call it a massage for forms sake, but we think of it as a beginning."

"No need to make an appointment," Miss M says, winking, "when you are ready, we are ready."

Jasmine helps us dress, "Leave the wet panties girls. I told you I'll wash them for you." I hold Rach's arm so she can step out of her panties. She reaches down for them and then slips around me, giggling, to rub them in my face. They smell tangy and inviting. (God, what a lez I've become.) Jasmine slips my panties off from under my skirt, her fingers glide along my bare hips, dimpling me here and there, tease that she is. She sniffs them deeply, grins, and then pushes them into Rach's face who laughs, bits hold of them with gleaming teeth, and presses her panty clad face into mine for a playful kiss.

"You two were a little tipsy when you walked here in the dark from Georgie's. Not such a good idea, especially this late. So we'll drive you to the dorm in style. The drive will be a treat, wait and see!"

We finish dressing, while Jasmine and Miss M put on their clothes. We follow them down a hall to a small elevator with a gleaming bronze door. For such a run down building, the interior is rich and unexpected. We take the ornate elevator to the first floor. When the door opens, the room brightens. Recessed lights illuminate a huge ballroom with high ceilings, a fine wooden dance floor gleams in the soft light. Cafe tables surround its perimeter, a small stage is to the left. At the other end of the room, high double doors of bevelled glass reveal an anteroom where, strangely, a long black car sits. When we open the bevelled doors, we notice the outer, ordinary looking garage doors as they begin to roll up. The car starts and lights turn on. From the drivers side, a impish girl--a blonde--jumps out and skips toward us; she doffs her elf-like hat and bows extravagantly.

"Hello, Jenna!" Jasmine says happily, and lifts her up, whirls her around--she is like a petit waif--and offers her smiling face to each of us. Miss M kisses her and turns her toward me, saying, "She likes tongue, Janie." Sure enough the imp latches onto me to suck face like a starlet in heat. She does the same to Rach who giggles.

"Off we go," Jasmine says as we climb into the big limousine. Later we will come to know this car intimately, but for now I am taken with its luxury. Plush seats face each other, a walnut paneled bar is molded to the side, draped tinted windows shelter us from prying eyes, and mellow high fidelity music surrounds us as in a concert hall. The slight purr from the big engine, lets us know we are moving, along with Jenna's conductor-like announcement, in falsetto, "Next stop is the dorm. Home of the girls I like to kiss." and sings,

Miss them soon,

Miss them in their cozy room,

Miss them in the moon aglow,

With their bodies ripe and full,

Dancing to the silver, all dewy and slow."

A serenade like that, gliding through the dark in a black limousine with odd promises of intriguing things to come: I wonder what's going on here. As I muse, I've forgotten about Jasmine's mind reading. A gentle arm slips around my shoulders, she leans into me, warm breath on my cheek: "No worries, baby girl, nothing bad this way comes, as they say; there is no evil here, no devils, no vampires, just us...girls." She is alluding to my fear when I first walked up the steps to their loft in the dark old brick building we have just left.

Rach is across from us listening intently, her eyes trusting and full, but alert, "Are you sure, Jasmine? Janie is more than just a friend. She is really special to me. I brought her to you because I wanted you to meet her because you're special to me, too."

Jasmine nods and reaches out to Rach, drawing her over so that she is sitting beside us. "What a good time we all had together," Jasmine says. "There'll be many more good times to come (pardon the pun) and that old building might even become your home. When you are with us, you are where love is. Yes, I know it seemed like hot, to-die-for, sex, but that is just the start of good things to come. Where love is, there is nothing in the world to fear. There is no room for fear; the bright light of Jasmine and Miss M and Rach and Janie, all together, just makes the dark disappear."

"What about the humming?"

"Hmmm...when you are ready. Most things that seem like mysteries are understood when there is...harmony. Harmony brings about the right attitude--an attitude gives your little twitching pussy insight—a deep dark primal POW!--That was easy, why didn't I feel like that before."

"So," she goes, "when you go home tonight and sleep in each others arms, tired but content, waking up refreshed and ready for the day to come. Don't worry about that little quiz, Janie. Rachel will wake up to the warm comfort of your arms wrapped protectively around her body. You will feel Janie's fingers fluttering in your silken hair down their, stroking and stroking, belonging there, almost a part of your body now, and you will know all is right--the two of you together being as it should be."