Rachel & Janie's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jenna is driving our big fine car." Jasmine laughs as she settles back in the plush seats, her fingers kneading my shoulders playfully. "But here is a secret. This big fine car is a figment of imagination and intent. We make it happen. People who glance our way on these dark streets mostly don't notice the car and, if they do, all they see is an ordinary sedan. Not much to take note of for them, as we wind our way to your dorm in the lap of luxury."

Miss M smiles and adds, "Like that decrepit old building, we like to avoid notice. We like to live below the threshold of what others know; what others might envy. We like to keep our secrets safe. You wouldn't be here if we didn't trust you, Janie. And your girlfriend--soon to be lover, soon to be soulmate--could not have brought you to us if we didn't already feel the connection."

"How did Rachel find you?"

Rach snuggles into me, "They found me in Georgie's. First it was just Jasmine, sitting by herself in one of those round booths that face the dance floor, sitting in the middle just like a queen. It was in the afternoon. I never go to Georgie's in the afternoon. But there I was sitting at the bar, feeling conspicuous because I was the youngest girl in the bar."

Jasmine interrupts, "You were the only girl in the bar. You were a little puffed up, trying to be cool, but I knew you were scared to be there by yourself--for the first time."

"Don't tell Janie my secrets," Rach says. "I was scared. I'd heard about Georgie's and wanted to check it out during the day...on the sly."

"Yeah, you were sly alright, you were a shy southern white girl with a plantation full of forbidden memories. When Miss M swept in, all head-turning blond glow, you stared and stared as she curled-up onto my lap and gave me one of her big wet kisses, all smoochy, long and noisy."

"God, I thought that was so hot," Rach says, "It's true I do have some plantation memories, as you put it, because I was shocked...and secretly thrilled."

"There was no secret girl, Miss M and I knew you wanted to join us when your mouth dropped open." Jasmine laughs and hugs Rach. "Tell Janie what I did next."

"What a trip," Rach says, "I was trying not to stare, I turned back to the bar and was sitting just so, but my eyes were glued to the mirror. And then it happened, Miss M got up and stood and slowly stretched. You looked like a sleek black leopard about to eat something. Then you started walking toward me, in that sexy, come hither way you have and I just couldn't move, couldn't breath. Closer and closer you got until your face was right next to mine and our eyes were staring at each other in the mirror."

I reach across and hold Rach's hand. She goes on, "You were so close, almost touching me, and I could see my face blushing right there in the mirror, turning pink. You were so close I could feel little shocks of electricity arching between us. Closer and suddenly your hot cheek was pressed against mine. It felt as natural as my hand slipping into a silk glove. And then you smiled that warm all-is-forgiven smile and said, 'It's lonely in here, come and join us, won't you please.' You could have ordered me to get down on my knees right then and there, but instead you were the perfect lady. You captured me!"

As the car winds its way home, I realize how much I need to talk to Rach alone. What is this! I feel like destiny is a warm arm, welcoming around my shoulder. There by someone else's choice, but somehow right, as though I would in fact have chosen these pleasant stroking fingers for my own.

Soon we arrive at the circular drive outside our dorm, the place is nearly deserted this late except for a few girls siting on the top step, smoking. They look at us funny as we get out of the car to hugs and kisses from Jasmine, Miss M, and Jenna who has come around to open the door for us. The girls on the step watch us. Finally the car drives away and we walk up the steps. When we pass the girls, they look at us like we're weird, "Who was that in that junk heap? Better be careful who you get a ride home with!"

"We will!" knowing as we say it that Jasmine's magic is real.

Part 5, In Our Room

In the dorm, Rachel and Janie stumble into their room. Rachel turns on the small desk lamp. They sit across from each other, in the shadows, on their respective beds. Each looks exhausted but excited at the same time. They lean on the wall beside their beds and face each other warily. Rachel is worried that Janie will hate her in the morning after she has escaped the magic and remembers all that happened. Janie doesn't hate Rachel. She just wants to understand all these sensations; she wants to know more about the emotions that rushed through her, topsy-turvy, with each new pleasure every time a woman's hand not her own touched her. She is feeling naughty but nice, very nice, indeed.

"Rach?"

"Yes,"

"What secret didn't you want Jasmine to tell?"

"Secret?"

"Ah huh."

Rach sighs, knowing she can't hold anything back from her new best friend, her new lover.

"I told Jasmine not to tell you I'm a virgin, too. I went to Georgie's in the afternoon last week to see if I could get up my nerve to go there at night. I heard it was a hot lesbian bar. I was curious."

"Did Jasmine give you a massage when you met her?"

"She did, but there was no sex, none at all. She was very...almost maternal, she made me feel refreshed and unafraid of being touched by a woman. It was my first massage by anyone!"

"Was Miss M there?"

"No, she left shortly after Jasmine introduced us in the bar. It was still intimidating, sitting between two beautiful super hot women. They knew it, too. Winking, they would reach past me and caress each other: Very subtle, light touches, but sexy too. It was like they were gaging my reaction. Besides the great massage I wanted you to have, the other reason I invited you: I didn't want to be outnumbered."

"Didn't help much did it?" Janie smirks. She stretches out, her legs are sprayed apart. Her skirt is ruffled at her knees. She is idly playing with the hem. "So we are both virgins.--Hey, how about boys, did you?"

Even in the dim light, Janie can she that Rachel, her mentor, is blushing. Her face retreats a bit into the shadows, she says, "No not even boys. God knows they tried and I tried, but something would always distract me and then nothing would happen. Sometimes, I thought it was just bad luck. Here we were under the sheets, naked bodies wrapped around each other--his cock even wet against my stomach, for god's sake--but a doorbell rings, my sister calls up to me about a package and the mood is killed. The interruptions happened so ofter, I thought I was jinxed!"

"So you wanted a guy?"

"Maybe, but I was scared, too. Sometimes I think I unconsciously set up situations that would guarantee an interruption or some other excuse."

"Do you still want one?"

"Do you?"

"Maybe someday." Janie hesitates, "Right now, I only want you..."

Rach sighs, her blush deepens. Finally, she looks directly at Janie: "I only want you, too!"

Janie fiddles with the hem of her skirt, "I want you but I want to go back, too, even if I have to share you. Is that OK?"

"It's where we belong," Rach answers quickly, "where we will be accepted. I don't know what will happen, but I know deep inside, just like Jasmine said, nothing bad will happen. I wouldn't have brought you there, otherwise."

"Thanks for looking after me, bad girl! We were so sexy together with them; you think it was just Jasmine's influence?" Janie is worried that together they will be washed out compared to the brilliance before amid those lush, sultry bodies.

Rachel is stroking her thigh, her fingers playing with the folds of her skirt. Her eyes are in the light now, intent, glittering. Suddenly she says, "Let's play 'show and tell,' really it's 'show and do'--just do what I do!"

"OK!" Janie grins and fans her skirt a little, giving Rach a glimpse of milk white thighs, waiting in the shadows of her skirt.

Rachel begins unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, smiling at Janie, teasing open each button. Janie unbuttons her blouse, too, and times the undoing of each button, and smiles back, eyes locked on Rachel. Just to step it up a notch, she licks her finger tip and slides it in the open 'v' that slowly makes it way down her milky chest. After the last button, Rachel reaches inside her blouse and traces her fingers over the rise of her breast and strokes her nipple. It is already extended, aching to be free.

"No fair!" Janie says, "You don't have a bra on, slut!"

Rach laughs and says, "My sweet teenage virgin has a handicap, she can't find her nipple."

"I can fix that" and Janie leans forward, unfastens her bra and slips it off, pulling it through her sleeve.

"Strapless, huh?"

"If you must know, I was going to leave it on during the massage, since...you know...I didn't know what to expect."

'Neither did I especially when I saw the naked Miss M on the table."

"God, talk about a movie star!" Janie says, "And when she rolled over with that pussy just so...so there."

"You won't take pussy's for granted after that, huh?"

Janie pauses, "I like yours, too."

"You didn't see it, did you?"

"Not then--but, I did touch it. That was nice."

"You were so dominant, Janie. Like you were bewitched. Remember how you whispered, you were the only one that would touch my pussy. Wow, I thought that was so hot."

"I know, you got wetter."

"I'm wet now, just remembering."

"Me, too."

"What are we going to do about it?" Rach scoots up and slips her skirt off: red pubic hair highlighted against wet panties.

"Hey, how come you have panties on?"

I slipped on a spare in the car when Jasmine was talking to you.

"So prim and proper," Janie says. "Why do you carry an extra one?"

"So I won't embarrass myself."

"How?"

"Well, sometimes I'll be daydreaming and 'damn, wet again!'. I'd use a pad, but I'm always forgetting to wear one."

"Daydreaming about what?"

"You."

"Oh."

"You are my wet dream, as the boys say."

"That's why you were trying to get me to try on your fancy bras?"

"Yeah, pretty lame, huh?"

"From now on I'll be your favorite mannequin," Janie says and slips off her blouse, pausing at each breast, flipping the cloth with a little tease.

"Very nice, but I happen to know you do not have any panties on--show me the pussy!" Rachel laughs.

Janie reaches into her nearby dresser and gets a pair of ordinary cotton panties. She shimmies into them under her skirt. Rachel frowns.

Very slowly, button-by-button, she undoes the skirt. At each button, she licks her finger and slides it into the next dark gap in the fabric, staring all the while into Rachel's eyes.

You are so sexy, maybe I will call you Miss J in honor of you-know-who. I want to be the tongue that follows your horny finger, Janie."

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing."

The skirt is open now, splayed along her white legs, at the center of which is the white panty, a damp spot already spreading in the middle.

"So," says Rach, as she fingers the seem of her panties, first one side and then the other. Dipping a finger in the middle where it is very, very wet, she says, ''see what I mean? Imagine me thinking of you and your wet white panty while sitting in Bio 210. The only biology I would be thinking of is my own uncontrollable body--and, not to forget," she giggles "--your puss."

"Before this white panty, what else did you dream about?"

"Remember when we showered together with that girl from Singapore?"

"Yes! The one with all the hair--it was a forest down there. I tried not to look, but..."

"Well, while you were posturing around trying to be indifferent. I got to watch your slippery ass, especially when you crossed your legs, puffing it up, making it so inviting."

"It was a reflex, I was hiding myself just like I imagined she must have wanted to."

"I'm sure she would have appreciated the gesture, but Lena in 301 said she saw another girl on her knees buried to her ears in that pussy. There was too much hair to see who it was. Lena managed to slip away unnoticed from the shower."

"Was it a redhead?" Janie teases, and slips both fingers under the edges of her cotton panties, "these might be a little big for you, Miss Skimpy Panty, but they are so comfortable, if you didn't sleep in the nude, you might like them."

"How do you know I sleep in the nude?" Rach asks.

"OK, here is my true confession, don't make fun of me: After you go to sleep, sometimes I turn that light on like I have to study some more. The light is dim but it makes you restless, so you move around without waking up. I tug on the sheet here and there to look at you, naked, revealed to me like a ripe peach. Your smooth skin goes on for miles and I just stare, wondering about what I'm doing, nervous you might wake up. But I can't stop staring. You are so beautiful, Rach, asleep, innocent, your cute red-haired puss snuggled between your legs, peaking out."

"I touched you once, improperly." Rachel says suddenly, her turn to confess. "I couldn't help myself. Your sheet was twisted between your legs and you were rolled over on your stomach. Those white panties had slipped into the crack of your pale ass and your perky round butt was just there--wanting some attention. So I leaned over (my heart was beating like a drum) and pressed my trembling lips right on the center of your cheek, gently because I don't know what I would have done if you were to wake up. I really didn't want you to think your mentor was a perv."

"But now we know, we're both pervs!" giggles Janie, relieved to be free of her secrets. Her fingers glide along the edges of her panties. Then with one hand she pulls the cloth taunt stretching it down the center of her slit, saying, "So were my panties bunched up like this?"

A sigh escapes Rachel, "Yes but only your bottom was showing. I don't think I would have had the nerve to kiss your pussy."

"If you should see this sleeping pussy, with or without my big white panties, you always have my permission to kiss it," smiles Janie, "but not this very minute."

"Not this very minute?" Rach says and takes her panties and bunches them up like Janie's. "Not even when my pussy is so wet, I'll have to change the sheets?"

"You can sleep here. I'll put a towel under you. Thank god we wash our own sheets."

"Can I sleep there now?"

"Nooo!"

"Why not?

"I think I need to wear you out first or I'll never make it to the quiz first thing in the morning."

"How?" Rach says, a big smile on her face, as she watches Janie stroking her pussy, finger tips wet, her eyes never leaving Rach's.

"Well, don't just sit there gaping, you have to do what I do, too."

"Like this?" Rach says, her fingers slipping the panty aside and squeezing her outer folds. See my little puckered kiss for you, darling girl? This is how we do it down South, always kissing our friends."

"This is your hot tongue," replies Janie, as she inserts her middle finger to the knuckle. "See it moves in and out all the while your lips are buried between these wet walls. Too bad, I don't have as much hair as your girlfriend from Singapore!"

She demonstrates with her other hand stroking and preening her labia, first the outer, then the inner lips. "One cheek of your cute little face rests here and the other here!"

"Are my cheeks wet?" Rach groans, she is getting close, all this damned anticipation is doing her in as she embellishes, "Will you lick them for me so that you can taste how sweet you are? Will you lift me up to your waiting lips so that you can taste your pussy on my face, on my lips, on my tongue?"

Both girls are moving their fingers so fast, they can hardly keep up with each others groans as they get nearer and nearer. There fingers are slick, there thighs are wet, there eyes glassy.

"No more!" Janie cries and Rach just hums,

"Hear that hum, slut?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"That is me vibrating my parted lips firmly on your clitty, grazing it gently with a little tooth, just enough so that you know my tongue is next!"

"Stop talking! Come here!"

"Not until you come properly. I...ahhh...don't want a frisky...ahhh...virgin disturbing my beauty sleep."

"Ooooo!!"

Still panting, oh, oh, oh, big smile flowing, a sleepy sweet peace offering, Janie moans, as her trembling stills "Get in bed, your waiting is over. I want to hold you now!"

Part 6, Miss Emily's Friend

The next two weeks are filled with luscious sex. Every night they sleep together, snuggled chose, hands on each others pussy's, like a second skin all their own down there. Each never tiring from the touch of the other; wet finger tips an invitation to yet another long licking session ending so nosily their neighbors would bang the walls of their room. It became a dorm joke, one they finally got use to, enough to at least smile shyly about: Someone would pass them in the hall, giggling, "Get a room...somewhere, anywhere--ELSE!"

In the shower they often embarrassed themselves by being interrupted from their touching and fondling. Once the girls were astonished to find they had an audience. Some of their dorm mates had erected an impromptu platform in the stall next to the showers. By standing on a bench supported by the toilet, they could peak out to an unobstructed view of the shower. The girls, as attested by a steamy internet video--one not permitted on YouTube, had gotten carried away again and were literally wallowing in each other, in a head-to-toe embrace. "69 and no yards to go" the video was called.

A college town, especially in the moist, shall we say, fertile south, is more liberal then, say, a Southern Baptist church convention. Still, some traditions persist, namely the courting of handsome boys and comely girls. Those that flaunt these conservative norms risk a measure, sometimes a large measure, of ostracism. So, while their dorm mates might be liberal enough to tease them, they also liked to gossip, until soon one Miss Emily Hausenplat came to understand two uncommonly attractive lesbians were in the old Christmas Dorm, Room 308. She even had a video reportedly to prove it.

The more she studied the video, the more irritated she became, frankly, by its lack of focus. (They must have the shower boiling. I wonder what the dorm's gas bill is.) She took to daydreaming and to looking wistfully from her first floor window at the pair as they walked, often hand-in-hand, arms swinging, to their courses. (How innocent and happy they look for miscreants.) Sometimes she frowned; sometimes she smiled. When she smiled, it was at the details of a plan. If her plan worked, another possibility lurked like the subtle whisper of a devil she thought dead and buried.

Miss Hausenplat was 31 years old. No man had touched her in seven long years. Her fear of men was well established, she was known as a perennial old maid. Quite the beauty really, a bit prim, cold, and judgmental but not exceptionally so given her status as a dean. She tended to overdress and rely on formality, a shield against an empty world. To tell the plain truth, unvarnished in a closed society that viewed her as an oddity, her heart ached, ached for love, no matter from whom, but not, if she could help it, from a controlling man, a man who might judge her to his own advantage and use her accordingly.

You can imagine, then, the temptation of two so beautiful girls as Rachel and Janie, unabashed lesbians let loose upon her college, now within the grasp of her influence. Her mind would not rest, the possibilities swam like vestal virgins naked before a heathen queen. So she hatched the plan, not villainous necessarily, for how can so long an ache not be rewarded under the heaven of a loving Goddess? There, nonetheless, pointed with an eagerness toward the girls, was a wisp of something following them down the lane as they made their way toward their first classes.