Rachel Become A Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"Tommy hand me the dog bowl."

She took the round metallic bowl and placed it in front of Rachel and then unhooked the plastic bib and pushed the pool of cum into the bowl along with some stray cum splattered on her face. Cheryl refitted the collar and a leash and made sure the leash lay conveniently on Rachel's back.

"Now Rachel, you haven't eaten nearly all the cum and you aren't getting out of this until you lick up every last drop of it. You can see the dog bowl before you, quite fitting for a dirty bitch like you, don't you think. Well I want you to get to work licking all that cum out of the bowl while I fuck you from behind with this (pointing out the gigantic plastic cock). Once you eat it all up we're done here and you can post that parcel to your parents. Be a nice gift for them, eh?"

Rachel looked at the cum pooled in the bowl and nodded, it sounded easy enough, sure there was a fair amount but just four or five big licks would finish it all off.

"Well get down there bitch, once I'm inside you can start eating it up like a good doggy ."

Rachel bent forward and proffered her shapely (but tiring) ass to the Director and felt the monster enter her with a rough thrust. She gritted her teeth, determined not to let Cheryl see that she could barely manage it, but it was difficult the further up her asshole Cheryl drove it. Feeling her ass stretched to it's limits Rachel bent forward to get on with licking the cum when Cheryl caught up the leash and pulled back on it, effectively preventing Rachel's tongue actually reach the target cum. Then Cheryl pulled back with her hips to draw the dildo out and slammed it home again and this time Rachel moaned and a smile played over Cheryl's face. Suddenly , this cocky slut wasn't enjoying herself quite as much!

Rachel's neck strained against the unforgiving leather collar, every second that passed making her more desperate to taste the cum and rid it from the bowl. But as hard as she strained, Cheryl was in control and did not let her achieve her goal. Cheryl goaded and mocked Rachel's efforts and took particular pleasure spanking Rachel's ass as she fucked her. Then, without warning Cheryl released the leash and Rachel's face flew forward and splattered in the cum! Rachel was stunned and it took her a second to realise she could get to work with her mouth but as she extended her tongue Cheryl pulled her back up by the leash, again teasingly just out of reach of her target.

Cheryl ass fucked her like that for the best part of forty minutes and occasionally allowed Rachel's face to spring forward into the cum and she made slow progress licking it up but finally a crew member shouted.

"She's done it, it's all gone!"

At that news, Cheryl gave an extra hard thrust so the dildo buried itself right up to the hilt before finally withdrawing it from Rachel's tender ass. She then walked around and picked up the silver bowl and held it up showing the camera that, indeed it had been licked clean. She turned to the tired Rachel and patted her on the top of her head.

"Good doggy, now I've got another bone for you to lick clean (and with that preferred the plastic cock that had spent the past half hour in her own ass)."

Almost without thinking Rachel opened her mouth and began to suck it like she had sucked so many times before (though they had rarely been coated in her own ass juices). And by now Rachel did just want for this to be all over. She knew what the finale was and did not look forward to that, she had dabbled with watersports earlier in her life and found it not to her tastes but as she drew her tongue along the plastic dildo she knew it was clean and looked up through cum covered eyes at Cheryl and saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"Open your mouth bitch, you know what to do."

Slowly Rachel opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Cheryl kept her waiting as she unstrapped her strap on harness and then it fell off and Cheryl lined up her pussy just inches from Rachel's face and then released the piss she had been storing up for most of the day. It shot out powerfully, the camera capturing perfectly it's velocity as it connected with Rachel's face, before Cheryl directed it deep into her mouth.

"Come on bitch, swallow it down, you said you were up to it!"

Rachel felt the drying cum blasted from her face and felt like a water feature as the urine flew into her mouth and the overflow trickled down her chin and over her body, it's warm saltiness making her nearly gag as she took it in. Then the flow died down somewhat and she felt the Director guide the back of her head forward so that Rachel was accepting the slow dribble of piss from her pussy close up and eventually her mouth lips were locked around Cheryl's pussy lips. Cheryl pushed Rachel back and she lay there spent on the floor, exhausted from all her exertions but she had done it and survived and grinned at the camera ass it faded to black

"Cut"

But it wasn't finished just yet. After letting Rachel clean up somewhat Cheryl told her that the perfect finish to the tape would be Rachel posting the video in a post box, the letter addressed to her parents. Rachel just smiled and agreed, she didn't care and it would be a kinky finish to the tape. Cheryl, the cameraman and Rachel clambered into the back of Cheryl's limo aft nearly midnight and as the driver took off they were nicely enclosed behind the tinted windows. It was just a half hour since the film wrapped and Rachel was still stark naked and Cheryl asked her to suck the cameraman off as they drove, knowing the resulting point of view blow job would be good on the tape too, plus it distracted the little bitch.

So Rachel sucked off one more cock that night and took one more load of cum over her face. As the car drew to a stop Cheryl handed Rachel the envelope addressed to her parent, containing the unedited version of Rachel's porn video and told her to run over and post it while they filmed her naked doing it. She told her the box was just across the road and Rachel stepped out into the cold night air and on the extended version you see her perfect, naked form crossing under the streetlights and you take in what a rundown area they are in. The buildings are boarded up, a ghetto gang is around a burning barrel and as Rachel races across the road her movement catches their eye. She posts the envelope in the stronghold and turns back towards the car only to see it move off and leave her on the dark street, naked, calling after them that they had forgotten her. The gang is already moving over towards her.

Inside the car Cheryl grins into the camera.

"Nobody beats me, not that little slut, nobody. She likes cock so much I dare she'll get plenty more tonight. 'Til the next time..."

THE END.

*

Author's Note: Please take the time to vote, comment or send feedback if you can, it is appreciated.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12