Rachel Ch. 06

Story Info
She flashes an old friend from college.
1.5k words
4.51
68.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: An Old Friend

The loud knock on my front door gave me a rude awakening from my lie-in. Blearily, I looked over towards my alarm clock. I guess nine forty six wasn't that early, I must have been drifting in and out of sleep for a couple of hours. The loud knock was repeated and I forced myself up, pushing back the bedclothes and stretching to get myself moving. I didn't have time to get dressed, so I pulled on the first clothes I could get my hands on - a pair of dark blue boxer shorts and a tight yellow cotton vest top.

Just as the fourth knock came I managed to reach the front door, still rubbing the sleep from my eyes with my hands. I opened the door to see a familiar face, but a face I'd not seen in years. It was Pete, an old friend from college. The two of us and a bunch of others had shared a house in our second year. I'd never been out with Pete – he'd been dating Dawn for all of our time at college. The two of them had got married a couple of years ago and were living near Southampton now.

'Hi Rachel – long time no see!'

'Jesus, Pete, how are you? Come in!'

We hugged on the step, and I became aware of my nipples pushing through the thin material of my top against Pete's chest. The cold air had made them stand to full attention! I grabbed his hand and pulled him through to the kitchen.

I asked, 'What are you doing here? Where's Dawn today?'

'I've got a meeting with a new client in Brighton at lunchtime, so I thought I'd call in and see you on the off-chance. I know I should have rung ahead, but I wanted to surprise you!'

'It's great to see you – can I get you a coffee?'

As I went about the kitchen starting to make the drinks I was very conscious of my lack of clothing. The boxer shorts were very baggy, leaving plenty of leg room. I sometimes wore them in bed, but would normally never dream of wearing them in public. My top, although close-fitting, barely contained me. It was cut off just below my breasts, and I knew that if I reached up for something, the bottom half of my boobs would be revealed. My exhibitionist side started to kick in, and I decided to maybe tease Pete a little with my body. I'd always figured that he liked me, and maybe we would have gone together if it hadn't been for Dawn.

I could have got some coffee cups out of the dishwasher but decided to get two from a top cupboard. Pete was sitting at my kitchen table, and had a good side-on view of where I'd be standing. I stood on tip-toes, reaching up with my arms to the top shelf. I could feel the material of my top rising up, slowly revealing more and more of my boobs. I knew my nipples weren't exposed, but Pete had a clear view of the pale semi-circles of the bottom half of my boobs. I held the position as long as I could without being too obvious, hoping that he was taking in the show I was giving him.

As we continued chatting about old times I was frantically thinking of my next flash. How could I show him more without coming on too strong? I'd tried bending over a couple of times - to get the sugar out of a cupboard and the milk out of the fridge, but the shorts were too large, they covered too much. I tried sitting opposite him on one of the kitchen chairs with my legs open a little, but again the dark blue cotton was covering what I wanted to show.

As we finished our coffees, Pete mentioned that he'd better head off soon – he had to get to the station by half eleven to pick up his client. I asked if he'd give me a lift - I pretended I wanted to go into Brighton to do some shopping. He agreed and I knew that I could try a different flashing opportunity!

'Pete, it'd be a shame to miss out on 'catch up' time – come upstairs while I throw some clothes on – it'll be quicker that way and we can carry on chatting.'

'OK Rach, if you're sure you don't mind.'

Pete followed me up the stairs to my bedroom and I motioned for him to sit on the corner of my bed. I've got an en-suite bathroom that's separated from the bedroom by a wall of glass bricks. I knew that if I put the light on in the bathroom Pete would have a good (if distorted) view of what I was doing.

While Pete carried on chatting about his new job and his plans to maybe work for himself in the future, I went into the bathroom and pulled off my shorts and top. I walked around for about a minute or so, and could tell by the hesitations and pauses in his speech that he was able to see my nakedness through the distorted glass. After a very quick shower I wrapped a short towel around myself. Still wet I stepped back into the bedroom. Pete looked away, his face blushing as I came back in. To put him at ease I laughed, "Don't be silly – we've known each other for years. I won't take a second to get ready." He turned back towards me as I started to ask him about his future plans.

I felt very comfortable with the situation, chatting with an old friend like this, and made the bold move to take things a little further. My hands were trembling as I undid the towel and started to use it to dry myself. I was now fully naked, only a few feet away from him. I made sure that I carried on talking, letting him know that I was OK with the situation. Pete picked up on the message and carried on as well, it was as if we'd been doing this for years!

I made sure to take my time getting dry, letting my boobs dangle and sway in front of Pete as I leant over to dry my legs, bending over with my bottom towards him as I dried my toes. Eventually he changed conversation towards our present situation,

'Rach, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you've got the most amazing breasts.'

I blushed, 'Thanks, but personally I wish they were a bit smaller.'

'What size are they?'

'About 34 or 36D, depending where I get my bras from.'

I stood in front of him, cupping my breasts in my hands, my nipples partially erect, pointing towards him. He stood up to face me. We were now only inches apart.

'They're very firm - can I touch them?' he asked.

I nodded, and almost came to orgasm immediately as he gently held them in his hands. His fingers started to tweak at my nipples, making them fully erect. As he bent forward to kiss them I manoeuvred the two of us onto the bed. I lay flat on my back as his hands and mouth began to explore my nakedness. His movements were slow and deliberate, as if he wanted to visit every square inch of my body. I whispered to him as he kissed my neck, 'Take off your clothes.'

I watched as he hurriedly stood to strip off his business suit. His body was trim and firm, with a hairy chest and very erect cock! I rolled off the bed and knelt in front of him, my lips quickly encircling his stiff member. I licked at the tip while gently massaging his balls. He arched his back with pleasure and stroked at my hair. Sensing that he was very close to orgasm, I jumped back onto the bed. He followed and knelt between my legs. He gently parted my pussy lips and guided his erection inside me. I was so wet that he slipped in easily. He kissed my nipples while we made love. His long, hard thrusts deep inside me felt fantastic – I gripped his buttocks to add more impetus to his love-making.

Pete arched his back as we began to reach climax. I bit gently at his nipples as he groaned on top of me. Within seconds we collapsed into each other's arms, a quivering wreck of nakedness! We held each other tenderly, stroking each other and kissing for a while before getting up. As I got dressed he couldn't keep his hands off me, constantly grabbing me and kissing my breasts as I tried to put my clothes on. His semi-erect cock gave further proof of his intentions. I knew I had to tease him some more!

'Pete, what time will you be finished with your client this afternoon?'

'About five I guess, why?'

'Just wondering. Which hotel are you staying at?'

'The Excelsior, near the Churchill shopping centre.'

'Can I come round and see you tonight then?'

He hesitated for a second before nodding his head in affirmation. As he jumped at me and began to squeeze my breasts again and tickle me, I knew I had him hooked! I'd have to start planning tonight's adventure.

To be continued...