Rachel in the Morning

Story Info
Woman muses on her man's cock.
3.8k words
4.32
95.3k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers

Rachel lay against the pillows and studied her husband's cock as he slept. It was still swollen from that night's lovemaking session though it wasn't fully hard. It rested lazily on his open thigh. His legs were spread wide and she could see his hips rise and fall with each breath. He looked comfortably slutty in such a position. She wore only his oversized t shirt, grabbing it from the floor for warmth as their considerable orgasms lessened. Now her fingers found the apex of her legs to her damp slit. Slightly sore from the heated sex with her talented man, it nevertheless craved more attention. She was still heady from sleep and sex but her body roused for more.

She lay back and rested and through heavy lids she glanced to her lover by her side. Her fingers found their rhythm, and stroked just as she loved. Unlike their lovemaking, she didn't rush to orgasm, she played, flitted and teased her sex, causing her need to deepen. The shirt was pulled off her chest, displaying completely her toned, athletic body, with round, firm breasts. One hand moved steadily across the mattress, roaming on the slumbering form of her husband. She found the tight belly, with smooth creases of muscles that sloped downward to his crotch, the hair thickening just above his shaft. Her palm rested on his hip, above the hard curve of his hipbone that she found so sexy.

With each breath his penis rose and fell and with one finger she reached to touch it. The skin of his cock head was both firm and adoringly soft. It was smooth and caused her nipples to bud in the still air of the bedroom. The first time she saw it she was fascinated. A man's penis was still new to her, only having heard of them through more promiscuous friends.

She was a sophomore in college and studious enough to hide her awkward shyness. Men were all around her and, for a college girl just realizing sex, she was very chaste. She lived vicariously through her friend's dates and sex tales while developing her own active fantasy life. Masturbation was a common and uninhibited practice that she enjoyed almost daily.

However, men were not foreign to her and she was approached often. Everything about them was appealing; their scent, their forwardness, how calmly they looked at life. For a woman suddenly thrust into a world of anxious, sexual men, it was almost overwhelming.

She met Lee near the end of her second year. It was unexpected for both of them and their chance meeting in the line at the cafeteria lacked the flair she always wished for when speaking of the man she chose to share her life with. He was attractive though and she found herself comfortable talking to him. He made her laugh and she would call him for hours a night just for the company.

They began dating and though they were amorous together, Rachel was hesitant about introducing sex into their relationship. She confessed she was a virgin and wanted it to be memorable for her. Too many of her friends had jumped into bed with a man and regretted it, she said. They ended up lonely and dissatisfied. She imagined sex to be the culmination of a fruitful relationship, not the goal.

She believed that then. All the parental talks and pamphlets given to her in Catholic school had done their work and she held up sex to be such a glorious thing, she would be shocked were it to ever live up to the reputation she built for it. Ah, to be naïve and young again...

Lee was patient and she could see by how he treated her that he wasn't in it just to hop into bed. He enjoyed her company and she began to miss the nights when he wasn't around to share his bed with him. Her masturbation continued and on those evenings she would build herself to a roaring climax, dreaming of his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her breasts, before passing to a blissful sleep.

The first time they had sex she was well acquainted with orgasms, though not yet familiar with a man. Oh, she knew what they looked like naked, had seen many of them, but to have one before her, erect and eager as he was, brought new feelings to her body. The sight of his erect penis, with its slight curve upwards, brought a wave of lust that caused a flow in her body culminating in the familiar moisture of her sex. He was patient with her and understood her need to hold him in her tiny palm, examining him closely. Each soft fold, the smooth, hot head all held such an interest for her. It was fascinating and that first time she seemed almost in awe, so appreciative of the male form and its need. She offered herself willingly, spreading her untouched thighs for his lusts. She looked away as he entered her, wincing and gritting her teeth as her adolescence was extinguished in the breaking of her hymen.

The redness that coated him was testament to her arrival at womanhood. He stopped upon seeing this and she laid back, the ache decreasing and slowly wept.

"Do you hurt, sweetie?" He asked tenderly. She could only nod slowly.

"I'll be fine," she said and added, "Thank you."

She was shocked at what he did next. Rather than continue as she expected, he lay beside her and clutched her head to his shoulder. For a time she allowed herself to cry freely and felt comforted by the warmth of his body. Without realizing it, her body wrapped around him and she felt consumed by him. It elated her.

He was still aroused and tenderly, as if afraid of hurting him, she reached down his body and felt his genitals. She found his balls fascinating. Never having seen, much less felt them, she was amused by the completely foreign feeling. They were warm and loose in her hands, something she never would have guessed. He sighed softly as she held him and, growing bolder, she ran her tiny hand up the length of his brimming cock. At this he kissed her tenderly on her neck, just below her ear.

She gripped him and pulled on his prick, like a child with a new toy. Never having seen one before, she was rough with him at first, masturbating him until a gasp of pain forced her to slow. "Sorry...," she said sheepishly. Rather than be upset with her, he groaned. She pulled her eyes from his cock for a moment and saw him gritting his teeth, his face turned to the ceiling. His mouth fluttered open, letting out excited sounds of pleasure. They rose quickly until he sat up clutching her hand against his member. Semen shot from his body, coating their clasped hands. It was hot and felt heavy against Rachel's skin. For a moment she was shocked, almost repulsed, then grew fascinated with what happened. She never expected such a reaction from a man and felt a never before realized sense of accomplishment. His body felt pleasure as only a man could, all because of her.

He shook and she felt his orgasm pulse through his body. Her hand squeezed him delicately, lengthening what had already been one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever felt. Slowly he reclined and in her hand she felt his penis give a final jerk before deflating. The product of his climax covered her hand and she brought it close for examination. It was slippery and thick yet smelled warm. It smelled of him, his breath, his scent, even his touch. Lying naked beside him, she felt her body well with excitement from the thought of her boyfriend's come leaping from her body and warming her skin.

He fell asleep soon afterward and she pulled him close. As he slumbered she replayed the night in her mind; the ecstasy in his face as he came, hot come shooting out of his prick, his sounds of climax. Lifting her hand closer so she may feel the overpowering male scent, she reached below her waist and began fervently rubbing herself.

The next time they were together they consummated their feelings properly. So concerned was she about their first attempt that she ignored the hurt, the worry and just gave herself up to him. After some awkward pain she began to realize what it meant to be a woman. The dull ache turned to a teasing twinge then to eager pleasure. Her legs opened wider and her fingers scraped down his back, finding his buttocks and grabbing them heartily.

After that she found herself thinking of him more than she expected. Specifically, she thought of his cock. She thought of how beautiful it was and how warm it felt in her hand. As they grew closer together she grew a special relationship with his dick. When they were apart she would feel a twinge in her sex, as if her body missed a part of itself. It would dampen unexpectedly, crying out for him inside her. How she loved the feel of it hotly pressing into her, stroking her inner walls, teasing her until she wept.

Many evenings she'd arrive at his home unexpected and leap on him, pulling and tearing at his clothes without even a word. They'd fuck just beyond the front door, panting and scratching at one another. She learned to ride him and did it well. His body fit with hers perfectly and she used her sex to draw his pleasure from him until it ended with a low deep growl that always stiffened her nipples.

The sun was rising slowly, throwing thin beams of light through the closed blinds that illuminated their naked forms. She lay completely rested, her legs spread wide with one foot lazily brushing the carpet on the floor. Her entire being was sex. Without a thought, her hand reaching between her legs to cup her mound. The index finger rested against her crease and slowly stroked herself. Her other hand traveled down his body finding his half swollen cock and holding it possessively. She was gentle, her fingers delicately curving around his length. She lay that way, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, one finger slowly teasing her opening, and enjoying the silence and warmth of the room at daybreak.

His cock responded to her and filled until it was as stiff as it was earlier that evening. It expanded in her hands as her fingers moved faster over her body. She grew wetter and allowed her fingers to explore her hole, still slightly sore from the strenuous fucking she received the night before.

Her orgasm hit quickly, passing through her weary body like a rocket. She pursed her lips to stop herself from crying out and waking him. Soon she slowed, her hips humping her hand slowly. Her body lulled into the calm that always followed her peak. She rested on her side against him and slithered down his body until her cheek rested on his flat stomach. Her fingers curled under his resting balls comfortably.

Rachel had been obsessed with his cock the moment it came into her life. Reaching to his crotch as they made out in the back row of a movie theater in college she first felt it. Stiff, warm and powerful, she couldn't concentrate as it filled her hand. She considered taking it out and dropping to her knees to pleasure him as she'd heard so many of her girlfriends talking about but her timidity in such a crowded theater stopped her. For the rest of the evening she couldn't stay away. Pressing her hand to his bulging crotch as he drove her home and later that evening in bed it filled her thoughts. She wondered what it looked like, what color it was? He seemed so thick, thicker than she expected a man could be and his warmth...she didn't want to ever take her hand away.

And now it was hers. It rested peacefully inches from her face, Slowly rising and falling with each quiet, sleeping breath. It occurred to her how vital it was to her life. Often her mind would wander to it while she was at work, at school, and dream of its soft hardness, the silky texture of its skin, the round, hanging balls and how heavy they felt in her tiny palm. The happiest she'd ever been was when it was deep inside her, her husband bellowing as it squirted fiercely inside her. It caressed all her most sensitive spots and brought her to orgasm continuously.

Her mind wandered, thinking of the cock as if it were a separate entity. His cock that fucked her. Her toy. HER cock. She grinned uncontrollably at that. It was her cock. More hers than his. She loved it more than he ever could. She thought about it more, loved it, petted it. She accorded it special attention in the shower. Washing his cock was one of her favorite duties as his wife. It seemed so receptive to her touch. She knew that together they shared a special bond beyond him.

Her cheek rested against his inner thigh as she thought about the moments they shared together. It was the first cock she ever took in her mouth and it will be the last. She craved feeling it against her tongue and loved how it slid against the roof of her mouth. She had become very adept at pleasing him orally and felt so comfortable as it made its way down her throat. She was especially proud of that- it had taken her a while to deep throat him but now that she had learned how it became second nature. Each time he entered her throat she would have him moaning and pleading to enter her. His orgasm held back by the force of his will so he could release in her pussy and not her mouth.

Sometimes she would let him, other times she teased until he couldn't hold back and, with an almost sad cry, he would let go inside her, knowing he had no other choice. Thick blobs of his come would line her lips and drip to her chin as she looked up into his half crazed eyes. Afterwards his breathing would slow and he'd sputter his thanks and promises to fill her pussy as he strained to harden once more. She never had any doubt he would as his cock was hers and she played it better than he ever could. With a few gentle touches and a deep kiss it would be there for her like a trained puppy.

Like the rest of him it was asleep now. With two outstretched fingers she stroked it lovingly, silently hoping for it to awaken and grow stiff. It responded slowly, the shaft growing stiff and rising from the body. The head filled and appeared as if it was looking at her, glad to see the woman it was so close to. She gave it a loving kiss on the smooth skin of its head. Her lips were moist and caused a soft groan to escape from his slumbering lips.

She looked up, afraid she'd awoken him but he lay still. His legs were spread wide and she held his balls on her fingers, studying them. Their soft skin, heavy sack and large, egg-shaped balls had always drawn her interest. She had an infatuation with his balls that she never admitted to. They always seemed so delicate, so vulnerable, so unlike what a man wants to be. They were a man's most closely guarded secret, the timid, easily harmed eggs he kept well hidden.

They were open now, available to her for all she might do with them. Holding the hardened length against his body, she bent and pressed her lips against his scrotal sack. She didn't move, but only drew the moist skin of her mouth over the heated, soft flesh. She lingered against him, breathing in the powerful male scent she loved so much. His balls responded to her, shifting into her hands.

She juggled them playfully and dragged her closed lips against the underside. His urethra was swollen and she nibbled at it playfully. His body moved and she wondered how long she had been between his legs helping herself to his body. He moaned a bit more loudly and stopped. Beneath her his cock had risen to its full height. She gazed at it; so thankful it was in her life. It was the perfect fit for her body and encapsulated what it was to be a man. It made her more feminine and reminded her why she loved being a woman.

Now she held the fat head in her enclosed hand. Even now, it pumped into her, as if it had a mind of its own. Between the two of them they shared a closeness that not even he had with it. She cared for it, pleased it and adored it. Often, while away, her mind would drift and she'd wonder where it was and how it felt. She would yearn for it, in her mouth, between her legs, in her warm hands, even filling her ass. She felt humbled by it, yet she knew how important she was to it. No woman could make it feel as she did. No woman had taken it so completely into her body and her life; no woman could ever love his cock as much as she did. Thinking all these things, she kissed the fleshy tip, skating her pointed tongue along his sensitive slit.

She rose up to all fours and crawled over his prone, sleeping body. Her breasts hung down, barely touching his chest, inciting her nipples to arousal. When he took her he preferred to be the one in control. She'd give in, taken by his demeanor and lie submissively beneath him as he pleased himself. She could only moan, digging her nails into his full buttocks and lean back as he quickly brought her to orgasm. She'd go weak and limp after it passed through her. He would continue until his trembling shaft erupted in a powerful orgasm that coated her insides with heat.

The memories excited her and, with the tip of his prick nudging between her legs, she felt in control for the first time. Now she would mount him and use his body for her.

He looked so sexy beneath her. His face was contented, as if in the middle of a pleasant dream and his body, lined with muscle, was completely available to her. So as not to wake him, she slowly impaled herself on his member. The feeling was euphoric. His urgent cock penetrated the tightness of her pussy, parting her warm female flesh.

She moved against him in a trace. Her orgasm started out slowly, beginning with a tickling sensation just above her pussy as his cock stroked her in just the right spot. He had not yet awoken and she increased her pace. Her breasts pressed against his body as she lay against him. Hands moved over his shoulders, leaving tiny red trails as her nails raked his skin. Her face was pressed into his collarbone and her breath, now heavy against him, was the first thing to alert him to her.

He made no move to let her know, only remained in the position as her hips rose and fell on his body. His lips parted and he couldn't help but moan. So caught up in how she felt, it sounded distant to her and she made no note of it.

Her climax came closer and his cock, rubbing right against her g spot, caused a splash of come to drip drench his lower body. She could only feel the sudden wetness between her legs as her ass bobbed on him. Just as she was about to lose herself, she felt his hands on her rear end. She didn't notice it at first, only when he gripped them in his hands and held them apart did she realize he woke up.

Sky blue eyes widened when he saw she was looking at him. "Good morning, sweetheart," she said, the arousal obvious in her voice. "Just lay still. I'll do all the work."

He was happy to do as told and, not fully awake, closed his eyes. A slight grin spread out on his lips. Never had he had such a pleasant awakening. His balls, full of come from her teasing, quaked beneath her and he felt her pussy clench against him, pulling his cock deeper into her.

She was driven now and writhed out of control against him. No longer considering the man below her, she cried out as her teeth pressed into the soft hair of his chest. Womancome flowed from her sex, drenching him and wetting the mattress below them.

Suddenly, she sat up, her arms pressing his shoulders so he couldn't move. Surprised by her strength, he lay unresisting as the wild look in his eyes only incited her further. Her pubic bone pressed against him painfully as his hands gripped the fleshy cheeks of her butt, holding onto her as best he could.

Her face went slack for a moment and Lee held onto her tightly. Just then she exploded, her body shaking against him. She let out a loud cry and winced from the feelings taking over her body. Her crotch continued to flow, warming his prick as he came to his peak.

Her fingers pressed into him, drawing tiny dots of blood on his large biceps. Her body, weakened from exertion, collapsed onto him while her pussy continued to throb and milk him of his come.

She was limp and he took the opportunity to bring himself off. She made no move to fight him, only moved as he moved her. His cock pounded into her heartily and the look in her eyes told of how she felt. In them he saw a complete peace he'd never before seen on a woman.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
552 Followers
12