Rachel Lets It Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she was placed on her hands and knees in the center of the floor. Hands wrapped every part of her body and she felt a cock enter her from behind. "Three" she counted in her head. Just as it got going, someone stuck his cock in her mouth. She couldn't believe she was taking it at both ends. She did not know who they were but they set up a steady, rocking motion with her between them. And it continued through the night. She gave up counting after being fucked eleven times. Robby introduced himself before laying her face up over the back of the couch. Her head hung upside down on the cushion as he stood and fucked her in the air. Someone put her open mouth to good use as she hung backward. She let it happen.

When they made her kneel and suck, she let it happen. When they tied her to the coffee table and fucked her mouth and pussy, she let it happen. When Mike, who had taken her cherry in October, said he was going to fuck her in the ass, she was scared but she let it happen. She licked the dried come off his cock, and then he shoved his wet cock into her virgin ass. She winced and took it. When they placed her on top on of Gary on the floor, she fucked him like he wanted and then Robby tried her in the ass at the same time. She had given in and given up.

About 3 am they led her blindfolded outside into the cool spring night air. Her naked and blindfolded body was tied face up on the grass beside the lighthouse. She could feel the morning dew settling on her body. They went under the bridge and brought Sam, the homeless black vet who collects their empty cans. She started to cry as they gave her young body to him. He had not had a woman in years and never one like this.

Sam knelt between Rachel's legs. Even now, she was gorgeous. A thin sheen of sweat, come and dew had her naked skin glistening. Her hands were tied above her head to an old anchor on the lawn. She still wore the blindfold and was completely naked. Sam ran his hands over her skin, kneading her tits and stroking her thighs. Her couldn't wait to fuck this 18 year old, white bitch. He dropped his old dirty jeans and hooked an elbow under each of Rachel's knees. As he fed his black cock into her used pussy he bent her in half, pressing her knees back to her shoulders. She was wide open to him and helpless. He fucked her fast and hard, coming deep inside her after just a few minutes.

Rachel was relieved it was over so fast and hoped they would untie her now. Instead, she felt Sam grab her by her ankles and flip her over onto her stomach. As she pulled up onto her knees and elbows, Sam lifted her head by the hair and wiped his cock on her face until she opened her mouth and cleaned him up. He grew hard again from her mouth work and soon moved behind her to take her doggie-style. Rachel's face was in her arms as Sam lifted her ass and pounded her from behind. This time he did not come early. He switched from her pussy to her ass and back until he'd had enough. Then, he rolled her onto her back again, held her by the ankles with her legs straight up in the air. As he came inside her, he pushed the blindfold off and looked her in the eyes. She was shell-shocked. He wanted her to see him as he got off in her young pussy. She felt each spurt of his black seed land inside her and join all the rest that she had taken tonight.

Days after the lighthouse night, Robby and Mike came to her dorm room. She said "No" and tried to leave, but Mike held her to the bed while Robby peeled her jeans down her long legs. She stopped fighting, but they tied her hands to the bed frame anyway and took turns with her all afternoon.

The next morning Larry walked in on her in the shower. She tried to resist but after he pinned her to the wall and soaped her body thoroughly she found herself on her knees before him. His soaped up cock slipped in easily and reamed out her asshole.

Now, eight years later, as Rachel is again naked in the night with her arms tied behind her back and a cock in her ass, she couldn't help but think it could have been different. She was beautiful and successful. She had had several long relationships that fell apart after one of her accidental gangbangs. She just could not convince guys that she didn't want to fuck. As she knelt naked in the dirt with a stranger's cock in her mouth trying to retrieve her car keys Rachel thought to herself, a bit unsure, "Forty-five."

12