Rachel McLish On Location

Story Info
Female body-builder champion takes it.
1.8k words
4.15
48.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two big beautiful muscular woman's butt cheeks were pushed back towards my face. Dripping with sweat, they glistened under the gym's strip lighting.

"Load another 20 lb. dumbbell on each end of the bar honey," said Rachel, squat lifting 200 lbs.

"Ok Miss McLish, right away ma'am," I replied with a hoarse nervous stutter, aware of the iron hard mass forming in my shorts.

For the last two weeks I had been working as a personal assistant to Miss Rachel McLish, the one-time famous, lady body-building champion and actress, who was in the UK making a 'sword and sorcery' film on location in Southern England. My duties included driving her, ordering and serving her food in her personal trailer, and just doing whatever it was she required. The work was fine, most of the time I just idled around the set, drinking coffee and chatting with the film crew, but man, one thing was sooooo hard for me: stopping myself making a hopeless move on this muscle clad brunette beauty, to say I had the hots for her was an understatement, every time I checked out her body I felt virtually on fire.

Rachel and I got on well from the start, more than well as it happens, we just sort of clicked in a friendly way, always fooling around off set in the gym or in her trailer. I thought, however, that because of her Christian principles, and her husband back in America, that there was no chance of anything more, well, that proved to be wrong – in the most delightful of ways.

Yesterday, in the gym, our friendship changed. Rachel was doing her workout, and as usual I was assisting her, basically loading up weights on the various apparatus, handing her towel to her and getting drinks. As always I was lost in admiration gazing longingly at her taut muscular body, particularly her butt, which was big, firm, round, mmmmm. The gym was deserted apart from us; after all, it was 10pm in the evening, a time when only an obsessive or a pro would work out. Watching Rachel manipulating the weights had me in a fever, no more so than when she lay face down on a bench and did reverse thigh curls. Oh God, that butt, it was too much.

Suddenly, Rachel reared up and turned to face me, a snarl on her sculpted face: "You goddamn limey bastard, you've been leering at my butt," she shouted, "what," I replied, confused," I don't understand."

"Oh, really," she replied, "look honey I saw you in the mirror, don't deny it, and look at the goddamn bulge in your shorts." I glanced down, and sure enough, my dick was sticking out at a near 90-degree angle. Feeling myself flush beetroot red, I stared miserably at the floor. Oh well, I thought, shit, looks like another job search for me then. There was no use in denying it so I fronted up: "Look, I'm sorry Miss McLish, I understand that you are angry, I will make no excuse, your butt just turned me on so much, I'll leave now."

I turned to go and trudged towards the exit door. "Wait honey, it's ok, really, come back." I turned and saw that Rachel's face had lost its snarl and that there was now a gentle smile across her face. I walked toward her and raised my hands above my head in a submissive manner. "Does this mean I'm not fired then Miss McLish," I asked. Rachel giggled, in a surprisingly schoolgirlish type of way. "Honey that sure ain't the first case of 'gym-pecker' that I've caused, and I hope it's not the last. Now get your clothes off and let me check you out!"

"WWWWhat?" I stammered, this was UNBELIEVABLE. "Just do it honey," Rachel answered, a delicious smile on her lips. Standing straight, and attempting to regain some dignity, I jutted out my lower jaw and stated in a mock military type voice: "yes ma'am, at your service."

Off my clothes came quickly, all of them, and I faced Rachel front on. She slowly looked me up and down, "mmmm, not back honey, not bad," she almost whispered, gazing at my fully hard 8" dick, of which I was so proud. "Lie on the bench sugar," she instructed me. I did so, and Rachel sat on the bench-side and lightly kissed my mouth. She moved her head back a few inches and I gazed into her enchanting brown eyes. Her lips met mine, and this time her tongue slipped into my mouth, as we deep kissed. After a minute of tasting her sweet breath and sucking my probing tongue, Rachel moved her mouth toward my iron-hard cock. Holding and squeezing my balls gently, she licked all around my dick-head and piss-slit. "Aahh," Rachel let out a low sigh, then engulfed my entire length into her full, collagen enhanced lips. Wow, could this lady give head. Her head ducked up and down as she literally mouth fucked my cock, all the while lightly massaging my balls in her loving hands. "Ohh, baby, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, half as a release and half as a warning. However, instead of pulling back, as I expected, the muscle bound beauty merely removed one hand from my laden balls, and pumped me harder and faster into her stretched, sweet mouth. "SSSSShhhhheeeett," I shouted, as my big balls erupted into her mouth. Rachel almost frantically swallowed down every last drop of my juice, and then slowly licked me clean.

Standing up, the leotard clad star of 'Pumping Iron II' and 'Iron Eagle III' walked toward the exit, before pausing at the doorway, and saying, in an affectionate, yet commanding voice: "my trailer in 10 minutes honey."

In, what was probably a lot less than 10 minutes, I entered her trailer, I was greeted with the awe inspiring sight of this Amazon queen, lying back on a red satin-sheeted bed, NAKED as the day she was born. The soft lighting enhanced the healthy tan of her glowing skin. My eyes were wide as I took in 2 huge hard breasts, peaked with massive light brown jutting nipples. I saw a small tuft of jet-black hair above her sweet puffy pussy lips, which glistened under what was the most enlarged clitty I have ever seen. Rachel wantonly spread her legs and beckoned me towards her. I joined her on the bed, and she quickly removed my clothes. Rachel then clambered above me and dropped right onto me hard cock. With an audible "Sighhhh," the ravishing brunette eased her tight cunt up and down on me, as I first licked, then gently chewed on her nipples. She was in control, alternatively speeding up and slowing down as she rode me. I could feel I was gonna shoot, as Rachel let out a crude stream of words: "Fuck cunt, fill my cunt, fill me, fuck me, aaaaahhhhh," she screamed as we simultaneously orgasmed. Our mutual fluid flowed onto my thighs as Rachel pulled off me and lay beside me. Silently, we enfolded each other in our arms, and slowly kissed, in a loving fashion.

I began to stroke her huge clitty, working away on her tits at the same time. I brought Rachel off again, this time dropping my mouth onto her streaming mound, as she projectile shot her cum into my waiting mouth, WHAT A LADY!

"Thank you ma'am," I said. "No, thank you," she replied, adding: "anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, there is. Miss McLish, do you like butt play?" I asked

"Um, I'm not sure honey, I have not really done that before, but if I never try I guess I'll never know, so be my guest."

Almost choking with excitement I attempted, and failed, to calmly instruct her: "lie face down, then get on your knees, stick your butt out and pull your butt cheeks apart with your hands."

"Ah," Rachel muttered, "ok." Then the champion lady body-builder and straight to video 'B-movie' star did as asked, exposing her large, muscular tanned rear for my pleasure. I got my face up close, and spied a beautiful, puckered pink-brown butt-hole. I literally dribbled with lust.

Slowly I licked her outer ring as my hands worked on her huge nipples and distended clit. "Mmmm," Rachel moaned as I slipped my tongue in and tasted and smelt a sweet yet musty odour. I licked away, tongue fucking her oh so tight anus.

"Right," I said, "now for the next step." I got up and walked over to her medicine cabinet, opened it and found a tube of baby oil. Returning to my position behind her on the bed, I moistened my fingers, and inserted first one, then two, into her fiery hot butt. Rachel lay submissive beneath me, muttering only a barely audible: " hhhhmmmmm," as I finger-fucked her ass.

"Ready for the main event ma'am?" I enquired. "Sure am honey, don't stop now," she whispered sexily. My 8" of hard, thick cock very slowly eased balls-deep into her puckered poop-shute, every inch of which brought a gasp of both pleasure and pain from her mouth. Sliding 4 fingers of one hand into her steaming streaming pussy, I worked on her clitty with the other, as I now powered into her butt, slamming away deep, hard and very, very, fast. Rachel screamed loud: "fuck me, fuck me hard, FUCK MY BUTT, FUCK THAT ASS." For minute after minute, I plunged my iron-hard dick into that fine tight virgin ass, going like a piston. My hand was drenched with her cum, as her powerful body shuddered with wave after wave of pain and pleasure. With a "Rooooaaaaarrrrrrrrrr," my balls erupted, and shot blast after blast of creamy cum into Miss McLish's iron hard butt.

For a minute I lay there, as I grew soft inside her, before my dick came out with a surprisingly loud, "plop." Rachel looked back over her shoulder and gave me such a wicked wanton look. "Mmmmm, thank you honey," she purred, "thank you."

"The pleasure is all mine ma'am," I replied, as I got up and started dressing. As I was leaving the trailer, Rachel asked: "what time do I need to be on set tomorrow?"

"10.30 Miss McLish,"

"right honey, I want you here for 8 then, as I have certain tasks for you tomorrow," she sneered, barely disguising the lust in her ragged breathed voice."

"Ok ma'am, I'll be here then, goodnight," I replied, as I opened the trailer door to leave.

Just as I shut the door I sneaked a glance back, and my eyes were treated to the delicious sight, of the best ass in the world, spread wide dribbling a bead of cum down the back of her shapely, muscular tanned thighs. MMMMM