Rachel: My Sexy Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowly separated, and cuddled up exhausted. The unmistakeable smell of sex filled the room, our bodies were wet with cum and juices. We fell asleep in minutes, worn out by the unexpected passion, by the suddenness of what had happened, by our new experiences.

I woke up about an hour later. Judy was already awake, looking down at me. She snuggled up and kissed me, telling me that she loved me. We kissed some more until Rachel stirred, the three of us holding each other. We wandered downstairs naked to make a bite to eat, and to find a bottle of wine. We went back upstairs to eat, the three of us sat cross-legged on the bed, still naked.

Judy told us how she had seen us the day before, how it was her that had made the floorboard creak. She had watched us for about five minutes before creeping outside to the car, shocked by what she had seen. She had been sat in the car, her mind in turmoil, wondering what to do, when she realised just how wet she was, how excited. She had furtively slipped her hand up her skirt and into her pussy while she sat in the car. It was then that she had decided that she needed to do something, to be part of us.

We made love again after that, the three of us together. We fell asleep together, although when I woke up Rachel as gone. I snuggled up behind Judy, my cock resting between her tight buttocks, my arm around her, my hand cupping her breast. She wriggled back against me. I moved my hips, sliding my hardening cock between her cheeks. She sighed and turned over, lifting her leg across my hip, opening herself up to me.

My now hard cock slipped easily between her thighs, her soft flesh already wet with her juices. Judy reached down and squeezed my cock, before guiding it into her. We made love quickly, urgently, both of us needing, wanting, some release. I came quickly, to quickly, my cum pouring into Judy. She turned around, pushing her pussy against my face, needing more.

I sucked on her pussy, her juices and my cum flooding my mouth. I pushed a finger into her pussy, finger fucking her as I sucked and licked her clit. I rubbed her bum hole with my thumb, before pushing it inside, my thumb and fingers now close together inside her. She lapped at my cock and balls, using them for her pleasure. I felt the heat of her body against me, the tension inside her. I felt her cum, her body throbbing around my hand, her cries filling the room.

She slumped against me. I caressed her bum softly, running my hands over her body until she turned around again and held me. Later I went to the bathroom. When I got back, Judy was gone. I could hear sounds from the other bedroom. I walked out onto the landing, and pushed the bedroom door open.

Judy was stretched out on the bed, her pert breasts in her hands, her fingers rubbing her erect nipples, her eyes shut. Rachel was knelt between her legs, her bum in the air, her mouth pressing down hard on Judy’s pussy. I could see the wetness of Rachel’s pussy between her legs, her lips pouting at me, her clit clearly visible. Judy was panting, pushing her hips up to meet my sister’s hot mouth.

I stood and watched them, stroking my cock, wanting to be hard again. They both knew I was there, which only made them more aroused, more excited. My cock grew quickly as I watched them, listened to them.

I moved behind Rachel and eased my cock into her. She moaned and pushed back, thankful for my cock. I fucked her hard, both of us needing release. My thrusts pushed her down harder against Judy. Rachel fucked at Judy’s pussy, using her tongue like a little cock, her other hand probing her ass. The sounds and smells of sex filled the room, our cries getting louder. Judy grabbed Rachel’s hair, holding her to her pussy as she came, as Rachel came, as I came.

I eased out of Rachel, climbing onto the bed, pulling Rachel up to join me with Judy. I lay between them, holding them to me.

“Good morning,” Rachel said, with a grin, “What a way to start the day!”

After a leisurely breakfast, we decided to go out for the day. Rachel took us to visit a few local places, before we found a small restaurant to eat at in the evening. Being sat in the restaurant with two gorgeous ladies was great. No one knew that Rachel was my sister, and she certainly didn’t act like she was, especially when both of them were stroking my thighs, teasing me. The envious looks I got when I walked out, a beautiful girl on each arm, were wonderful!

At home we all went upstairs together, but hesitated at the top on the landing. As Rachel moved towards her room, Judy spoke.

“Go with her,” she told me, “Go with your sister.”

I kissed her, and then followed Rachel into her room. We undressed each other quickly, eager to be naked, to hold each other. I held her to me, savouring the feel of her firm body, her large breasts, against me. We kissed urgently, passionately.

My sister dropped to her knees, looking up at me as she held my heavy cock, holding it flat to my belly. She was still looking at me as she slowly, sensually licked along my length, her tongue leaving wet trails along me. She swirled her tongue around my cock head, tasting my pre cum, before sliding her way deliciously back down my cock to lap at my balls. I moaned softly as she repeated this teasingly, wantonly. In the end I could take no more and pulled her to her feet.

She went to lie on the bed, her arms stretched out above her head, showing off her glorious body to me. I lay down beside her, sucking a sexy nipple into my mouth while caressing her other breast. I slid a hand over her soft belly, towards her pussy. She pushed my hand away, pulling me towards her.

“Fuck me quickly,” she told me.

I moved across her, and entered her hot body as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me onto her. My long, thick cock plunged into her, burying me inside her. She gasped as I held myself inside her, and then gasped again as I pulled out before pushing deep into her again. She pushed my head back down to her breasts, feeding me. I drove into her harder and harder, wanting her, needing her.

She bit my shoulder as her body was racked with pleasure, as a flush rose up her chest as her orgasm flooded her body. I plunged into again and again as she came, as she climaxed repeatedly. I cried out as I came, my cum spurting into her as I collapsed into her arms.

We held each other for a long time, kissing softly, before we dozed off, curled up together. It was still dark when I woke up. Rachel had gone.

I lay in bed listening to Judy and Rachel together in the other bedroom. I stroked my hardening cock as I listened to my sister and girlfriend making love. I wanked as I heard them pleasure each other, my imagination running riot thinking about what they were doing to each other. My cum shot out onto my belly as they cried out.

I was still alone the next morning, the house quiet. I got up and went to the bathroom, peeping into the other room on my way back. Judy and Rachel were curled up together, the sheets pushed back to show off their nakedness. I crawled into bed behind Rachel, careful not to disturb them. I reached around her, and stroked her breasts, feeling Judy’s smaller breasts up against her. I waited for them to wake up, enjoying being close to them.

Once they woke up, we kissed each other, saying “Good morning” in the best possible way. Rachel went to the bathroom, followed by Judy. Rachel and I were snuggled up when Judy got back. She watched us, and then went to the wardrobe, looking out some clothes for later.

“You should try some of mine,” Rachel told her, pointing at the draws next to the wardrobe.

Judy pulled open the top draw – it was full of flimsy, sexy lingerie. She looked through it, loving the sexy feel of the stuff she found.

“What’s this,” she asked innocently, pulling out the vibrator she had found at the back. Rachel blushed just slightly.

“Well Jack is away a lot, and my little brother lives so far away,” she explained coyly, squeezing my cock.

“These look fun,” Judy added, pulling a few more toys out and bringing then across to the bed.

I watched as Judy lay back on the bed, and Rachel teased her with a vibrator, running it softly over her breasts and nipples, and then down to her dripping wet pussy. She plunged it inside her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. I reached over and ran my hands over my sister, feeling her firm breasts, her hot pussy. Judy twisted around a little and sucked my cock into her mouth. Rachel moved as she knelt over Judy, offering me her hot pussy to suck on from behind.

I reached for another toy, a tiny vibrator, and rubbed it across Rachel’s bum, teasing her tight little hole. We all moaned softly as we slowly teased each other. As our need for release heightened, Rachel got up and went to the draw, leaving me to fuck Judy with the dildo as she sucked my balls into her mouth.

I watched Rachel as she pulled a strap on dildo from the draw. She put it on quickly, tightening the straps around her body with the Velcro fasteners. The dildo stuck out from her body obscenely, the hard ridges along its length clearly visible. Judy’s eyes opened wide as I moved away and she saw Rachel for the first time.

I watched as my sister crawled onto the bed and across Judy, the plastic cock hanging down at an angle. She leant forward and kissed Judy, their moist lips pressed together, their wet tongues slipping and sliding over each other. Rachel pressed her body to Judy’s, their breasts now squashed together. They moaned through their kisses, as Judy pulled her knees up, opening herself up to Rachel.

The thick cock slid into Judy slowly as Rachel eased her hips forward, and down. She fucked Judy with long, slow strokes, teasing her, exciting her. I leant forward and kissed Rachel’s ass as she moved, my tongue running between her cheeks, probing at her. I moved behind her, watching her wet pussy through a gap in the straps.

As she moved backwards, I knelt up and pressed my cock to her pussy. As she moved forward, I followed, my cock now inside her. We quickly hit a rhythm, my cock fucking Rachel as she fucked Judy, all of us moaning and crying out. Rachel lifted her body away from Judy, her head thrown back. I reached for my sisters breasts, caressing them, holding them as Judy reached up to suck them, to lick and kiss them. I reached for the small vibrator again, and pressed it against Rachel’s bum.

Our movements became more urgent, more frantic, as our cries got louder, as our bodies got hotter. Rachel came first, her body on fire from my cock, from Judy’s mouth, from the vibrator, from the dildo pressing back against her. Her cries filled the room as Judy came, as she pulled Rachel tight to her, kissing her deeply, wantonly, as my cum shot into my sister. I rolled away from them, the last of my cum dribbling down my cock. Rachel pulled out of Judy and we lay together, worn out by our start to the day.

Again, breakfast was a leisurely affair. This was mainly because we were all naked, and wanted to keep stopping to kiss and caress each other! After breakfast we all bathed – another leisurely affair! – before heading out for the day again.

That evening we stayed in, eating a take away in the front room, before watching a film on TV. The film was good, but not good enough to stop us from wanting each other as we sat together on the settee.

From the first soft kisses to being naked seemed to take just minutes. We pulled each other’s clothes off, buttons popping everywhere as Rachel practically tore my shirt off me. We sucked and licked and kissed and teased, the girls eventually ending up on their knees on the settee, their sexy asses pointing towards me, their wet pussies peeking out between their thighs, begging to be fucked.

I stood behind them, my throbbing cock in my hand. I moved behind Judy first, rubbing my cock head across her pussy and clit, teasing her. She swore as I moved across to my sister, as I teased her. But Rachel had seen what I had done to Judy, and pushed her bum back quickly, pulling my cock into her. I reached across and slid my fingers into Judy, the two of the gasping as the turned their heads and kissed, as I fucked them.

Their kisses got hotter, more passionate as I pulled out of Rachel, and quickly slid into Judy. My cock and balls were on fire, incredibly turned on as I repeatedly switched from one sexy lady to the other, fucking them both, fingering them both. Their bodies twisted slightly as they reached for each other’s breasts, as their kisses became more intense.

I fucked Judy hard as she came, as Rachel bit and kissed her nipples, driving her to an incredible orgasm. I pulled out of Judy, and into Rachel, watching as Judy clambered up to stand on the settee in front of Rachel, watching as my sister licked and sucked at Judy’s pussy, prolonging her pleasure.

I fucked Rachel hard, pushing her onto Judy’s wet pussy, all of our cries echoing around the room as Rachel and Judy came over and over again, as I pumped my cum into Rachel. Once we had recovered we went to bed, making love long into the night, finding out more and more about each other.

Our holiday went all too quickly. We made love together as often as we could, spending all our days together. Some nights we slept together, while others I would spend with Judy or Rachel, or they would spend together. We put off leaving by a couple of days, but in the end had to go home.

We stood in the hallway saying our farewells, wanting more, needing to see each other again. As we got ready to leave, Rachel promised to come and visit us soon. Judy kissed Rachel and went to the car, leaving me alone with my sister. I pulled Rachel to me, holding her tight, kissing her one last time.

“See you soon,” she whispered as I moved away from her to leave.

I looked back, blowing her a kiss.

“Do you think I should bring Jack with me?” she asked.