Rachel Pictures a New Adventure

Story Info
Third part of our daliance with sharing and exhibitionism.
4.2k words
4.25
38.1k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third weekend after Paul and Ali's visit when Rachel expressed an interest in seeing the pictures we had snapped of our evening of debauchery. They captured the moment well and the girls looked very sexy. Rachel joked we should have had a professional photographer capture it in the style of a wedding or something-- before, during and after. I responded by asking if this was just a cheeky way of getting a third cock in the room. Rachel denied it and I believed her, but I also think she took to the idea.

Sex between us was still on a high after the visit and I was enjoying the anal rubicon we had crossed from time to time: Rachel would let me penetrate her ass if I had made a good job of getting her off and she had any energy left. She would lay her clit on a vibrating back massager and plant a dildo in her sex that picked up the vibrations off the tool on her clit. I would massage her ass and then slowly slide my well lubricated cock into her. She insisted that I pull out to cum as she wasn't ready for the mess yet as she perceived it. I knew I could pretend that I had just gotten over excited and do it anyway but thought better of it. She loved it but was still a little nervous. I now understood exactly what it meant for your wife to bite the pillow. She was now having regular chest flushes from the sex in her butt as well as the normal way.

Ali and Paul had been in touch and they were clearly enjoying the post event sex too. Paul had sent me a pic of Ali; she looked flushed and very sexy. It was a picture of just her head and shoulders; she had spunk running down her chin. I asked Rachel to toss me off over it so we could send a pic back of me cuming on it to show them we liked it. Rachel was happy to oblige and demanded we send one of her naked in the shower too. Paul texted back that he loved the reminder of their post run workout.

All these photos had set Rachel off talking about getting some done professionally and we scoured the internet for a local (but not too local) photographer. There are plenty of boudoir photographers out there, I was a little surprised at how many. I asked Rachel if she wouldn't be more comfortable with a female taking the pics but she said part of the fun would be giving a rise to some random guy. I picked a couple that were within an hours' travel and emailed them from a new email address that I created for the purpose.

I outlined broadly that we wanted husband wife glamour shots with the emphasis on the woman. I asked about privacy and confidentiality etc. A couple of days later I checked the account and both had come back saying that they could oblige. One had put a little more effort in and sent a link to the sort of thing they had in mind. I liked this because they weren't sending their own clients photos but had obviously thought about it. That night I lined up a couple of photography stories from the loving wives section for Rachel and once the kids were in bed gave Rachel a back massage whilst she read them. They both involved the girl ending up either fucking the photographer or his assistant(s). Rachel asked as I fingered her pussy how the search was gong and I told her. She said simply, "Arrange a visit it sounds great, now put your cock inside me".

My cock was raging hard because of her response and that night neither of us lasted long and sleep came early. She must have been tired out though because after I came inside her she just crashed out. Next morning I was treated to a rare sight. Rachel's pussy was all covered in mostly dried spunk and smelt of me. We made love before she bathed as it turned us both on so. That day I rang Jeff the photographer and made an appointment for a consultation.

We talked on the way there and agreed that this would have to be a cash transaction and that we needed to keep our surname private to keep things simple. The studio was at Jeff's house which seemed to work for Rachel. I'm not sure she would have been willing to get her kit off in some city centre studio. The studio and office was in a wooden building on the drive of Jeff's house. He was clearly doing well in his chosen profession. Jeff came out to meet us and showed us into the office and around the studio. Neither was anything special but they were clean and warm. It suddenly occurred to me that the studio didn't have a bed and it dawned on me there really was no good reason it would have. Jeff was slightly younger than us by his looks and quite fit looking. He seemed like a sincere guy and Rachel made it obvious she was comfortable with our chosen photographer.

Before we could start getting into detail his wife popped in and offered us a drink. I wondered if she was just curious to see who had made the out of the ordinary request. She brought coffee over for us and stayed as Jeff had started to run through some pics on a memory stick I had brought with us that I had copied off the Internet; to illustrate the kind of thing we were after. Jeff's wife was called Simone and she said she thought Rachel was being brave but would really be glad she had done it. She said Jeff had taken loads of pictures of her but that was no big deal posing for your husband. I thought about asking to see some, she was very pretty, but the moment came and went. Jeff moved through the jpegs to a pic showing a girl on her knees with a cock in her hand ready to be swallowed and we all went quiet. Simone was the first to speak and she said, "Well, we don't have any of me doing that, but we might have to do something about that!"

We all laughed and the tension was broken. I piped up that she should turn away if she was easily offended as they got more explicit from here on in. Instead she pulled up a stool. In the main the pics showed pretty girls going from a dressed to a naked state and there were the obligatory coupes sex shots too. We explained that Rachel wanted something sexy that she might put up on a wall but not brazen or it would frighten the children, as well as recording what great shape she was in for posterity. I explained I wanted some shots of her for me to masturbate over when I was away from home. I said these would ideally include full sex and oral shots. I told Jeff and Simone how great Rachel looks in her Lycra running gear and wanted some of the shots to show her undressing out of this sort of gear. I asked if the studio could accommodate these requests and Jeff said he was sure it could.

Simone seemed more on the ball and said they had some beanbags and big cushions they could bring over. The final jpeg showed a girl with a cock in her sex and another in her hand. Simone giggled and said she definitely wanted that one herself. I explained that I had tried cutting and pasting such shots and wondered if Jeff might have more success. I went on to explain the challenge, which is the skin tone changes as the light bounces differently off the female body in its single position as the male appears at each end and it is obvious that it is fake. Jeff said he would think about it. Jeff showed some if his own work next and we were impressed, Simone left us to it at this point. There was one very clear black and white picture of an anonymous lady's ass sticking up as she knelt on her hands and knees. The pussy detail was amazingly clear and it just looked arty not pornographic. The scene was obviously in a wood and Jeff explained it was actually Simone out in their back garden. My cock twitched.

We agreed a time and a date to come back. Simone popped back out as we were heading to the car and asked if we minded if she chaperoned her husband for the shoot and offered to fix Rachel's hair and makeup too. We agreed and Jeff's parting advice was to wear loose clothes on the day to avoid obvious bra or pant marks on our skin.

As we drove away I confessed to Rachel that I had had a hard when she had described what she wanted to do. She quipped she hoped I had no problems on the day and she suggested we stop in a lay-by so I could feel how wet she was. Even as I was pulling off the road she was sliding her shorts and pants down. She laid her chair back and opened her legs. I climbed over and opened my trousers and pushed my cock into her. There was no resistance at all. It wasn't exactly comfortable but we managed a few strokes before I climbed back into my seat and said, "You can keep those off until we hit home." Whenever I could I rubbed her clit as I drove along, I couldn't make the angle to finger fuck her but was glad the car is automatic. And no she didn't flash any truckers if you are wondering; she's not that type of girl.

That night as Rachel lay beneath me grinding herself on my cock I asked what she thought of our visit and our appointment. After a lot of shallow breathing and a very flushed chest she answered me. She said she like Jeff and his wife and thought the pictures he took were generally what she was after, but she worried that I might get the porn ones I was after. I reassured her that I was comfortable with it all and then after a few long strokes emptied my sacs into her. I don't think it was recalling the picture of Simone's pussy that sent me over the edge so quick, I'm sure it was just the general excitement of it all.

For the next few weeks I drank no beer and spent a lot of time doing aerobic exercise as well as the usual dips and bars. There were lots of abs exercises done by us both. Rachel even appeared one day having been for a spray tan, she had clearly been very brave as there was no pale skin left anywhere. She looked great with a tan. Although the excitement was growing we abstained for the two nights before our visit. This was hell as Rachel spent a couple of hours sorting out her best underwear, stockings and Lycra. I talked through with Rachel at some stage my one insecurity. I didn't want to look like the guy with the average cock beside the gorgeous woman and highlighted how in the first minute or do after a good orgasm my cock is much longer, harder and broader than at any other time. She sweetly reassured me on this point and agreed that for my ego if I got to empty my sacs on Simone's cushions she would ensure that Jeff captured it well and that my cock looked huge.

The next morning Rachel woke to a cup of tea and an Agent Provocateur gift box. I walked the dogs, fed the horse and dropped the kids at school whilst Rachel bathed and packed. Rachel never normally goes commando so knowing she was doing so as we drove to Jeff's was a cruel torment.

Once in the studio Simone appeared with her makeup bag and tongs. The girls went into the studio. I sat down and thought we were in for a long wait. Actually they appeared back in 10 minutes flat each of them clutching a full glass of wine. Presumably their second from their aura. Rachel had obviously got dressed with Simone knocking about near her, though I couldn't be sure she had been watching. Jeff and I had agreed there was little point in doing lots of shots of Rachel clothed so after only one or two shots of Rachel in a blue Polo Ralph Lauren dress he photographed her removing it and revealing her new black stockings, suspenders and push up bra. Rachel looked amazing posing for the camera. Even before she got naked I was hard looking at her flat defined stomach, the knickers that revealed the line of pubic hair and her breasts looking like they could tumble out of the bra at any moment. She did a variety of sexy catalogue poses both standing and laid out on the cushions.

I mentioned that the knickers were ouvert and Jeff said he would bear that in mind. Simone busied herself with all the details as Jeff worked through a series of shot instructing her on how to position Rachel; making sure stocking tops were straight and that rogue hairs were put back in place. I wondered if Rachel was conscious of this attention. It was doing it for me. Simone was in tight Lycra shorts and a vest top. She had clearly thought about how hot it would be under the studio lights. Rachel had no issues with obeying the instructions and Jeff asked at what point I might want to get involved. I said I was there to make the starlet look good and nothing else. He said well get naked then. He took a series of shots of Rachel in all her finery posing with my muscular toned body and finished the set with a couple of her holding my cock and rubbing it on her face. He was as keen as I was to get her out of those clothes but for different reasons perhaps. He wanted to avoid red marks; I wanted to fuck my wife in front of these two strangers. Rachel was clearly a bit buzzed and finished the second glass of white wine.

Before she removed any of the clothes we did a couple of shots of me fingers a couple of finger penetrating her through the ouvert pants and then her sucking my cock. Then she began removing the clothing and substituting each item initially for a cushion before brazenly showing her body to the camera. When she was naked and with her bum up in the air Simone produced from nowhere a glass dildo and handed it me. She squeezed a little lube on it and I posed holding it to Rachel's sex. I opened her petals with it and when encouraged by our host began sliding it slowly in and out of her. She moaned and started tweaking her own nipples. The camera caught all of this. We finished with a shot of her laid on the cushions with the glass dildo half buried in her sex whilst I fucked her mouth with my over excited cock.

The next scene was more related to what we had planned and involved Rachel posing in her Lycra sportswear. We had brought her road bike wear as it is better suited, with zip top and bib shorts, to a sexy undress montage. I had my cycle wear too and Jeff captured us undressing and kissing. There were pictures of Rachel with her top almost completely unzipped and then flapping exposing her breasts, her nipples hidden behind the bib short braces and then finally taking her top off with her hands high above her head and me shielding her breasts from the camera standing behind her with my head resting on her shoulders. We did a similar one when she was naked and then in the same pose with my cock protruding from her pussy lips as I stood behind her- I was very excited. I loved seeing her in just the bib shorts, she has such a hot body.

The time was flashing by, literally. And we quickly progressed to some arty nudes and I sat naked next to Simone. I pulled a towel over my manhood and she laughed saying it was too late to be shy. She nudged me and pointed at Jeff's pants. She whispered that she was in for a good time after we left. I replied I was sure we would all be. She quipped that she was looking forward to seeing me having mine very soon. Jeff must have heard as I was soon back on set. Jeff had the camera setup on a low tripod now and the image was clear to us on a monitor. He operated it by a small remote and Simone stood by to change the angle. She seemed to know what she was doing and changed it a few times before he had even asked. Jeff was increasingly hands on making sure that Rachel was exactly where he wanted her for the shot. When it came to the most intimate shots he was rubbing her nipples to make them hard and moving her labia about. I was enjoying this and my cock when it was required was doing me proud. I said to Jeff he needed to give the lips a gentle rub for a minute to make them fill and glisten. He didn't need a second invitation. Rachel moaned softly as he rubbed her sex.

As he continued to play with her pussy Rachel motioned for my cock and made a mess of her lipstick. Simone made sure all of this was captured for posterity. Whilst Simone reapplied the lipstick I explained to Jeff that things had gone pretty much as far as I was comfortable with. He took this well but asked if I would be interested in Simone being in the shots whilst Rachel and I fucked. What he had in mind was a naked female voyeur masturbating in the background. I said that sounded cool but that there would need to be a good mix of shots. Some with Simone and some without.

I wasn't disappointed. Jeff explained the idea to the girls and Simone was more or less instantly naked. Simone was a brunette too and had a little landing strip of pubic hair atop her pussy. She too had an all over tan and her breasts were big enough to be hiding implants; if they were they were good ones. Jeff put Rachel and me in a variety of poses showing Rachel being penetrated or giving / receiving oral sex. This was exactly what I was after and I wasn't sure most of the time which ones Simone was in or out of. I didn't really fuck Rachel; we really just posed for shots even when my cock was buried in her. The whole room was charged with sexual tension though.

Jeff asked how wanted to finish up and Rachel said she wanted me to cum over her face and chest as she kneeled upright, I knew she was doing this for me. Rachel wanked me hard and Simone slid a hand in from behind through my legs and massaged my scrotum. The attentions of two naked ladies was more than enough and I shots streams of spunk all over my wife as the camera shutter fluttered away. When I opened my eyes Jeff was naked and fucking his wife doggy style. He laughed and said, "It's your turn with the camera". I took a few shots of them as Rachel cleaned herself up. By which time Simone was riding Jeff who was laid on the floor on the cushions with his hands out massaging his wife's ample breasts. I moved behind and took over; they were real, Jeff is just a lucky guy. Rachel insisted that I fuck her properly now as she couldn't wait until we got home, she lay beside Jeff and I slid my rejuvenated cock into her. She worked my cock all over her pussy walls and her and Simone stoked each other's breasts as us good husbands were royally laid by their wives.

Rachel wasted no time and milked my cock as hard as she could. Jeff followed suit driving his cock into his wife and cuming loudly, after a quick rest he started snapping away again. He took some pics of his wife as his cum leaked out of her and he took some more shots of Rachel in just her bra. These shots were with Rachel's legs open in various poses standing, kneeling and leaning, all emphasising her swollen pussy lips. Rachel enjoyed this posing even more now that she was satisfied. She could see the effect on Jeff too; his cock became a flag pole again. Her eyes were following his cock wherever it went and I thought for a moment she was going to go well beyond what we had agreed. However Simone reappeared with more wine and helped Rachel pose for the finale. She posed for a couple that had my cock head just slightly in her ass. My favourite was with me laid out and her doing a crab over my body with my cock clearly going into her ass. Her face glowed and said it all, "I love this man and his cock". The very last shots were with Rachel in the crab as above but with Simone fucking her with the glass dildo, by this stage my whole cock was buried in her secret passage. I could feel the glass dildo running up and down beside my cock and Rachel clamping down hard on both me and the dildo. Rachel was quickly exhausted with that very physical pose and we rested for a short time.

We dressed and said our goodbyes. By the time we had gotten home Jeff had setup a password protected vault and later that night we looked through the pics of Rachel in her finery and in her birthday suit. We were both very pleased. There was a great one of Rachel kneeling away from the camera but looking back over her shoulder with lustful eyes. I'm sure it had been my cock she was looking at. Rachel selected this one as a black and white portrait. None of the ones I liked would ever be printed but my favourite was one that was taken as I entered Rachel as she lay on some cushions. It captured the tautness of her vagina as it was stretched by my penetration and her facial expression filled with the lust of a woman getting something she wantonly needs. There were plenty of good shots for me to wank over whenever I was away from home. Jeff sensibly hadn't put any of him fucking his wife in the vault but she was clearly visible in a couple of the shots of the shots of Rachel licking my cock, with her fingers buried in her pussy. In those final very physically demanding shots I was surprised to note that as well as penetrating my wife with the dildo Simone had been playing with Rachel's clit too. No wonder Rachel had cum so hard and fast. Part of me had wanted Rachel to reposition herself so that she sat with my cock and the dildo in her so that she could wank Jeff. I confessed this to her and she said she recalled being mesmerised by his cock at some stage and wanting to suck it dry but partly because of our agreement and partly because she was so sensationally overloaded she hadn't reach out to it. I would have loved seeing her suck a cock will being double impaled and even more so if she had sucked him dry.

12