Rachel Stevens: Sweet Sins

Story Info
Even a pop tart has to pay bills.
2.2k words
4.43
39.3k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJKA
MJKA
93 Followers

Some girls always get what they want
All I seem to get is the other

- Rachel Stevens

It was a little after nine in the morning somewhere on the coast of southern California, the day already warm, and Rachel Lauren Stevens stood before a full-length mirror and adjusted her hair. A brunette by birth, she sported blonde highlights and a rather cute French braid; and though it had taken hours to get everything just right, she felt it was worth the effort. Anything to make her client happy.

Rachel smiled.

Client.

She liked the way it sounded in her head, the way it rolled off her tongue. It made her feel important. Made her feel special.

Another woman entered the room and began to set up. Rachel watched her in the mirror. A few years her junior, the lovely American blonde had been sent over from the Agency to help their newest star get prepared, and there seemed to be nothing she couldn't handle. Not only had she done Rachel's hair and helped her find the perfect outfit--a recreation of something she hadn't worn in nearly five years--but she was also very beautiful as well, so much so that Rachel found her eyes wandering quite a bit these days.

She turned her attention back to the mirror and lifted her arms over her head, arching a pencil-thin eyebrow at the faint stubble underneath. The Agency would have paid for laser removal, but Rachel's client was a stickler for accuracy, and back in her Funky Dora era, she hadn't been able to afford such fancy treatments. Her fans had found it cute though, and so did she.

Her assistant clapped her hands together. "All set here, Rach. Can I get you something before we start?"

Rachel wrinkled her nose. "I don't think my stomach could handle it."

The American looked her over. "Let me make you some tea. That will settle your nerves."

Rachel nodded and waited for her to leave the room before throwing herself down on the bed and loosing a heavy sigh. She didn't want to seem ungrateful for this opportunity, but it was impossible not to remember the reactions of her mates when she let them know about the anonymous offer.

Prostitution they had gasped, faces white with shock at the idea of sweet little Rachel even considering such a sinful thing.

But then they didn't have to worry about money, did they? Or suffer the shame of seeing themselves mocked on a daily basis in the tabloids for being destitute and unable to find steady work. Rachel was already thirty and growing older, and had nothing to fall back on but her looks and minor celebrity. That might secure her the occasional slot on a reality show, but it didn't do a thing for her quite-tenuous financial situation.

And besides, it wasn't really prostitution now, was it? She wasn't walking the London streets in hooker heels and a slutty miniskirt, or meeting men in cheap hotels and taking it in the arse because she was out of condoms. She was performing for a devoted fan, making a private movie for him and him alone and taking home almost ten-thousand euros for her trouble. For that sort of money, she could stand to take a little grief from her girls every now and then.

Her assistant came back into the room. "Here you are," she said, handing over a steaming cup of Earl Grey.

Rachel thanked her, blowing on the surface before taking a sip. The woman was a godsend, and she decided then and there that come hell or high water she was going to do whatever it took to keep her on. She was simply too valuable to let slip away, even if Rachel had to pay her out of her own pocket.

And there it was, finally out in the open. Rachel shuddered as it finally dawned her what she had gotten herself in to.

Signing the contract, she had promised herself it was a one-time thing only, just a little easy money to get her back in the studio and back in the limelight. But now, standing in the room where she was about to film her first scene, she knew there wasn't any going back. The reward-to-work ration was simply too good, too lucrative, to walk away from.

She could take some comfort though in the knowledge that she had the power to choose what she did and for whom she did it, that she wasn't obligated to take the harder requests and perform nasty with animals and whatnot. But it was always in the back of her head that she probably would if the money was right.

Rachel took several quick breaths, calming herself, then grabbed her assistant's hand. "Okay," she said. "I'm ready."

<><><>

The doorbell rang.

Rachel came out of the bedroom, looking quite shaggable in her snug jeans and loose-fitting top, and opened the door to find herself looking up at two well-built black in ill-fitting suits.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but I was just on my way out. If you lads are selling something, I'm afraid you'll have to come back later." The dialogue was a little clunky for her taste, but she knew her arousing English accent would more than make up for it.

"We're from the label," one of the men said. "You owe quite a bit of money, Miss Stevens. And until you can pay up, we're gonna hold on to your masters."

"My masters?" Rachel gasped. She nearly laughed, but managed to stop herself at a smirk. "Who do you think lot think you are?"

They muscled their way inside and congregated in the foyer while they looked the place over. They were clearly uncomfortable, and even Rachel, who rarely watched porno, could see they were used to a different kind of acting.

"We aren't leaving until we have them," the other man said. "Go out if you want, lady. We'll stay and find them ourselves."

Rachel put her hands on her rounded hips and narrowed her eyes. "I'll call the police."

"Go ahead." The first man moved closer. "You'll never get another job in this town again." He flashed a lechorous smile. "At least not as a singer, anyway."

Rachel stepped back. She nervously rubbed her neck, pretending her nipples weren't standing at attention and straining at her top.

"I don't have any money," she said, turning out her pockets. "I haven't worked in a very long time."

The men shared a knowing look.

"Well, we ain't leaving until you give us something."

Rachel blushed. She pursed her lips and fluttered her syrupy brown eyes. "Maybe we can make a trade or something. I'm sure I have something you want."

<><><>

Rachel traded kisses with them both while they stumbled into the bedroom, flicking tongues with one while the other slid his hand up her top and caressed her soft belly. He cupped her breasts, massaging them while he nibbled on her neck and she snogged his partner.

Rachel moaned and pulled away just long enough to slip out of her top and throw it to the ground. She wasn't wearing a bra.

The first man took her by the waist and kissed and licked her luscious breasts; while the second, rubbing his growing bulge, ran his lips and tongue over her taut back.

Rachel, her chest heaving, moaned and tried desperately to remember what she was supposed to do next. Acting purely on instinct, she turned to the man behind her, fell to her knees, and tugged his pants open. His dark cock was in her mouth before he even knew what was going on.

He was long and thick, and tasted absolutely fantastic. Rachel gave him everything she had, sucking him the way she sucked her fiancé, the way she used to suck her father's friends and co-workers when he couldn't cover his debts.

She reached over and pulled his buddy close. Still sucking, flicking her tongue at the underside of the pulsing meat between her lips, she unzipped his pants and pulled his fat cock free. She gave his partner a few more deep sucks, then let him fall from her lips so she could give this fresh piece of dark meat the legendary Stevens treatment.

The men bellowed as Rachel bobbed her head and pumped her fist.

Meanwhile, her assistant did a slow walk around the trio and captured everything she could on her camera. Close-ups most likely; there were three other devices set up around the room, one on the ceiling, to ensure nothing went uncaptured this day.

Neither man seemed capable of taking more than a few minutes in her mouth, and it wasn't long before they waved her off. Rachel frowned, but before she could get upset the first man lifted her up and threw her down on the bed. He removed her shoes, then undid her belt and tugged off her jeans. Rachel eagerly opened herself for him, and threw her head back while he kissed the insides of her thighs and his partner settled down beside her to play with her breasts.

"Oh god," she moaned as an experienced mouth went to work on her burning-hot pussy.

He ate like a man who had been giving head all his life, lapping and poking and flicking. Rachel rolled her hips, grinding hard on his face, and ran her tongue over the head of the man nibbling and sucking on her perky tits. She balled her hands into fists, then closed her eyes and gritted her teeth while she did her best to endure what was happening below her waist. She had never been with a man who could do the things this one could, not even her pig of a father, and it wasn't long before she found herself close to orgasm.

She quickly sat up, not quite ready to come, and forced them both to back off.

"One of you black bastards had better come and shag me," she cried. "And right-the-fuck now, if you know what's good for you." A little off-script, but at the moment she didn't particularly care.

The man between her legs was the first to react. He pulled Rachel to the end of the bed, took her by the ankles, and pushed his cock into her body.

Rachel rose up on her elbows and watched wide-eyed as the fat erection slipped back and forth between her thighs. His thrusts came hard and fast, and she could barely find the air to keep moaning.

The second man straddled her head with his knees, leaning back so that much of her lower face was visible, and squeezed her tits while his dangling cock grazed her lips. Rachel giggled and sucked him into her mouth. She was starting to sweat, glistening from head to toe, and the mere sight of her was more than enough to cause the man working her pussy to fuck her even harder. It didn't hurt that a naked black man was also sitting on her face.

Rachel closed her eyes and gasped as she endured the most wonderful treatment of her life. Minutes passed, the sound of their wet bodies slapping together a nice counterpart to her constant moaning, before her lover finally cried out.

He withdrew from her warm hole just in time to spray his seed all over her glistening belly. Spurt after spurt after spurt, until he was utterly spent. Rachel flashed him a tired smile, waiting until she was sure he was finished before rubbing his semen into her skin.

"More," she laughed. "More, more, more!" If she hadn't been so keyed up from the hot sex, she might have groaned.

Then she remembered that she had another perfectly eager stud waiting in the wings.

He rolled her over, on all fours, and licked her pussy until she begged to be fucked. He was more than willing to do so, and settled in behind her and quickly buried himself to the hilt. There was no taking it easy, not after her right proper warm-up, and he fucked her tight pussy with such hard strokes that his lower body became a blur.

Rachel cried out. She screamed, she swore--something she rarely did in front of others--and suddenly she was gushing and leaking sweet cum all over the pistoning cock.

It was a performance too good to ignore, and her lover cried out as he reached his own orgasm.

The script suddenly came to mind, and Rachel slid off his cock and spun about to face his throbbing erection while her black lover screamed and pumped thick ropes of semen across her lips. He must have gone several days without having an orgasm, and it showed in the quality of his load.

Finished, the men stood up and started gathering their clothes. While her assistant, hurrying over and kneeling in front of Rachel, made sure to get a nice closing shot. Rachel kept her lips tightly sealed until the woman whispered, "And...scene!"--then took a wet nap and used it to clean up.

"That was fucking real," Rachel breathed.

She looked to the men and gave them her enthusiastic thanks before her assistant saw them out. She was under the covers when the blonde returned, and quite unable to stop grinning. She had never been fucked like that in her life. Never.

Her assistant laughed and shook her head. "I have a feeling, Miss Stevens, that we're going to be seeing a lot of each other."

Rachel snuggled into the soft bed and closed her eyes. "Count on it, love."

MJKA
MJKA
93 Followers