Rachel's Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy girl asks roommate to make her go naked in public.
1.4k words
4.41
102.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed, too fast for Rachel's liking, and it was now the great day of her first task.

The first step was for her to acquire a set of disposable clothes. She was to get them at a clothing discounter, one of those places where they didn't waste place for changing cubicles. Normally, customers were expected to know their approximate size and to live with the fact if the fit was not perfect.

Of course, Rachel was expected to try her outfit on for size. In fact, her instructions were to try at least three outfits, and to get completely naked between them. She also had to make sure there was at least one other customer in the shop when she did it.

At the time of the day Rachel had chosen, there was a good chance of finding a shop with really just one customer, and Rachel indeed got lucky.

She went inside, grabbed a couple of light summer dresses from the bargain bin, and checked if the young man was looking. He wasn't.

"It's now or never", Rachel thought. Trying to get it over with before her nervousness got the better of her, she quickly slipped out of her flip-flops, dropped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. She hadn't worn underwear, which was not, as one might think, because of the heat, but because it was easier to get naked without it. Plus, had she worn underwear, her "excuse" of trying clothes wouldn't have covered its removal.

Without pause, Rachel slipped one of the sundresses over her head. Of course, there was no such thing as a mirror to check her appearance. But this was the last thing on Rachel's mind, as she finally realized that she had just been very naked, in a very public place, in a very inappropriate situation.

Rachel checked around nervously for any newcomers, and to make sure "he" was still occupied otherwise. She then took the sundress off again. With her being so nervous, it took noticeably longer than the first stripping. She then quickly donned the next dress. Looking up again, Rachel noticed with a slight shock that the young man was looking in her direction. How long had he been watching?

That question quickly was answered when he pointed out, not unkindly, that it was not customary to try on clothes in such a shop.

Rachel had gone her task over in her head several times since she was told about it, and she knew her best chance was to try to brazen it out (which is not easy when you've just blushed as red as a tomato).

"Well, erm, yes, I know. It's just that I saw the shop's almost empty, and I wanted to see how it looks."

"I think the yellow one would look good on you."

Damn! Now she had to change in front of him again, or she was busted! Of course, she could have told him not to look while she changed, but given her state of mind, she just didn't think of it. Well, she had to try another dress anyway.

Her until then suppressed exhibitionist tendencies, her plan to brazen it out and the knowledge that Michelle would want her to do it combined to prevent her from turning away as she changed dresses again, feeling his eyes on her naked body in the process. The feeling of being looked at naked and unable to do anything about it started to turn her on immensely.

The yellow dress found the approval of both Rachel and the young man. Of course, she couldn't wear it out, so she had to give him a second show, which he seemed to appreciate.

Once she had bought the dress, she went back to her car, where she changed back into the dress. Actually, because of the confined space in the car and the emptiness of the parking lot, she changed out in the open, behind the cover of her car.

It was now time to move to a mall, where her main task was about to happen.

Walking from the parking lot into the mall, Rachel felt the air moving under the thin, short summer dress. Not only was this pleasant on a hot day, it also made her pussy become wet in anticipation of what was to come. Rachel wandered around the mall, familiarizing herself with its layout and waiting for it to fill with people.

When a sizeable crowd had gathered, Rachel, as ordered, went to a bathroom on the far end of the mall. Once there, she went into a stall, lost her flip-flops and dress, and moved her hand to the door handle. But then, she hesitated. Over the past week, she had been naked in her apartment and in front of Melissa. She had been naked while and after shopping for the dress, even when a stranger had seen her. But now, she was about to expose herself to dozens of people, without any excuse or pretext. She couldn't do it.

"Come on, you must do it, think of the photos, think of the photos", Rachel tried to encourage herself. Finally, she managed to open the door and started to run. She ran straight through the mall towards her car, past a crowd of shouting people. She couldn't hear whether it were shouts of disgust, encouragement, or plain surprise. There were probably some of each, but Rachel didn't care, she was just running.

She started her streak in a nervous mood, panic barely suppressed, but with the adrenaline flowing, she was shifting to excitement, which began to take on an erotic tone.

Rachel had almost reached the exit when she saw the mall security man beside it. With only moments to decide, she quickly dashed into some kind of clothing shop or boutique, with a young, mainly teenage clientele she hoped would not give her away.

Once inside, Rachel spotted a changing cubicle and hid there, not being able to do anything except not going out again.

After a short time, the curtain opened, and a teenage girl, identified by her nametag as "Lisa" but otherwise indistinguishable from the shop's customers, entered. Rachel was semi-relieved it was not mall security, but remained wary.

"Okay, seems some killjoy alerted mall security of your little streak. Everyone here thinks it was way cool, so we'd like to help you. You look young enough to be a customer here, so we'll lend you an outfit, complete with boots, so you won't stand out. We'll get your clothes if you tell us were they are, so you can leave with them."

Rachel gratefully accepted their help. Mall security actually entered the shop, but could find no naked person, nor any witnesses. They soon gave up their search.

Meanwhile, Lisa returned. Mall security had not bothered to look anywhere else but the area where the streaker was last seen, and apparently no one else had used that particular stall, so Rachel's "disposable" outfit was returned to her.

Well, not exactly "returned" just then, as Lisa held on to them for the moment. She asked everybody to proceed to the staff room, where she informed Rachel that since she was so fond of streaking, she surely could change in front of everybody as a little thank-you show.

Rachel was still frightened from her near run-in with security, and in no mood to expose herself, but she saw no choice.

Taking off and carefully folding her loaned outfit, Rachel was soon birthday-suited and held out a hand for Lisa to hand her her dress. But Lisa didn't

"I think she should give us a real show and masturbate for us. Who's in favour?"

Everybody except Rachel signalled agreement. After a look at Lisa confirmed there was nothing to be gained by begging or refusing, Rachel complied, unenthusiastically at first.

But there obviously was a lot of pent-up arousal, since her rubbing soon made her wet. Closing her eyes, Rachel furiously masturbated to the fresh memory of the day's events, which seemed to be a lot more arousing in memory.

Rachel came heavily. Opening her eyes again and realizing where she was, and with whom, suddenly made her very embarrassed.

Epilogue:

Rachel returned home without further incident. While somewhat glad she had done it, she decided she had had enough adventure for this lifetime . However, when she talked to Melissa about it she was informed it was too late:

"You should have thought of this before the pictures. I gather that in your internet story, the heroine was free after ten tasks. I think I'll give you the opportunity to quit after every six tasks. I'll also let you go if I think you can't take it anymore. Other than that, you're mine."

end of task one. next: task two (duh!).