Rachel's Family

Story Info
Restless wife goes out alone and gets more then she expected.
4.1k words
3.69
111.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: In most of my writing I try to stay away from the use of the "C" word. I have used it extensively in this story as it seems to suit the tone.

*

Rachel's family

I had been noticeably restless all day and it didn't help when on my way home I got a call on my cell from my husband Gordie. He was letting me know he had to go out of town and was not going to be home until well after midnight.

I put on a civil voice. "Okay, will see you when you get back, I may go out to a movie or something." and hung up.

Our marriage has been nothing more then two people living together for some time. We seldom do anything anymore, we never go out and have got to where we seldom even have sex. He is quite a lot older then me and I'm happy in a way that he has never managed to give me the children I wanted as there is little doubt we are headed for a split up.

I decided I wasn't going to sit around by myself tonight so I took a shower and slipped into my very tight low cut jeans that showed off my flat tummy and a short black cotton top that went well with my long natural blonde hair. I am just a few inches over five feet tall and slim but my breasts are firm and full. I decided not to wear a bra tonight and just let my perky nipples poke out through the thin cloth. I checked myself out in the mirror and was ready to go.

I dropped my rings in my change purse and turned the lights out and took off for the hotel with the country and western bar a few blocks from here.

I was on my second beer and was studying the crowd and of course the usual few drunks had put moves on me and I hustled them away. I sat at the bar and talked a bit with the bartender and then one really cute guy caught my eye. He was big and very well built and sort of really had me intrigued. I turned my head and tried to act calm as I saw that he was coming towards me and I thought to myself "wow does he ever look good."

He sat down on the stool next to me and asked if I played darts and told him I play a little and he asked if I wanted to put my name down and I could play him next. I thought to myself and then told him "sure why not," and added "my name is Rachel."

He said "great" and went over to the chalk board and wrote Rachel on it and came back. "By the way I'm Chris" then he asked "do you mind if I sit with you if your alone?"

I said "not at all Chris" and I got to take a closer look at what a great looking guy he was. He had shaggy blonde hair and was well over six feet tall and must have been close to two hundred and fifty pounds. He had a large chest and a hard flat stomach. His shirt was partially open and I could see a few curls of light hair sticking out. This guy was about as sexy as they come if you like the cowboy type which I do very much.

He said he was on his way to Idaho to deliver a new special truck to a cattle ranch that belonged to the people he worked for. He said he stopped for the night because he had lots of time and was in no hurry. I had noticed earlier a large truck out in the parking lot and guessed it must have been the one.

He seemed friendly and ordered me another beer. I was starting to feel the first two already and was enjoying myself. It was nice to be out alone and I was really enjoying the attention I was getting from such a hot looking guy. Our turn came up for the dart board and we moved to playing darts. He was better then me and won both games and I drank another beer.

The music in this place always started early so we went back to our stools at the bar and the place was starting to fill up. By this time he was standing right beside me with a hand resting on my hip which I didn't mind. I know he got a good view of my firm breasts when I bent over to pick up darts a couple of times. I knew he had been studying my nipples earlier and I didn't mind.

I guess I let him have a bit of a show because they were surely hard and not getting any softer. I was getting a bit giddy and he asked me to dance and took me up on the floor. He was an excellent dancer so it was not hard to follow him fairly well and the feel of his hand on my bare back was nice.

A short time later they dimmed the lights and the music changed to a slow one and he drew me right in close against him. I liked the way he was moving his hand on my back as if he was fondling me and then I felt him tight against me and I could feel a lump against me that told me he had a rather large hard on.

He somehow managed to continually rub it against me as I noticed his hand was starting to slide lower and lower on my back and he was now actually caressing my hips. He had begun to rub his leg between mine and now I had become real horny. The thought of being in the arms of such a good looking strange guy that was turned on and obviously wanted to fuck me began to give me ideas.

I have always lived in a small town and had never cheated on my husband and he is the only guy I have ever went all the way with. Many times I lay in bed alone at night imagining having sex with different men. I have read stories and watched movies all the time thinking about what it might be like to get fucked by someone that was really exciting. Most often I ended up masturbating myself until I was covered in sweat and then I would go to sleep.

We finished the dance and went back to our bar stool. The place was getting very smoky and he asked me if I wanted to go outside and get some fresh air and I wasted little time in accepting the invitation. We moved out of the bar through a side door and hardly got outside before he had me in his arms with his warm firm lips pressed to mine with his tongue moving gently in and out.

I really liked the feel of his lips. They were warm on mine and I sucked his tongue and slid mine against his as I brought my arms around him and pressed myself tight to him. He had his hand under my top and was caressing my back and it felt so nice as he easily moved me against him.

We finally came up for air and by this time my breathing had become faster and faster. Then he spoke. "My room is just around the corner Rachel would you come there with me?"

Without hesitation I answered him. "yes lets go Chris, you lead the way."

He had a nice room and there was a small light on. He was moving fast with me and as soon as we were inside he had his lips on mine and backed me up against a padded counter. He lifted my cotton top and rubbed my hardened nipples without taking his lips from mine. His hands felt wonderful and I was sure not going to do anything to stop him.

It only took a few minutes of that before I was letting him slide my jeans off. I wore no panties so he quickly had me up on the counter naked from the waist down. Chris was being very gentle and nice to me and he was so sexy that he excited me to the point that he could have fucked me any time he wanted to.

He went down between my legs and I heard him make a growling sound that told me he liked my smooth shaved cunt. I had been juicy wet most of the evening and he seemed to be inhaling my sexual odour from the open pink lips. He buried his face between my thighs and just sucked my juicy mound. I could hear the sucking and licking noises as he pressed his lips in my wetness.

He was really good as he ran his tongue in and out like he was fucking me with it and then formed his lips over my clit. I held my thighs wide open for him and he made me come so hard I had to hold my hand over my mouth to muffle the scream. I was flowing like someone had opened a tap and his tongue felt like a snake as he licked the juices from me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he began licking my tits and sucking hard on the pink swollen nipples.

I was still catching my breath when he dropped his pants releasing a really huge cock that was so hard it was sticking straight out and pointed between my legs. I gasped in amazement as he wrapped his hand around the base leaving the bare shaft extending out and looking long and thick as he guided it. It was slowly bobbing up and down as it came closer and the big purple head almost looked like it was seeking out my cunt.

And then suddenly it was in me and he was holding my hips as he thrust hard in and out. I moaned out loud as the thick cock stretched me like never before. I looked down and saw the whole thing was disappearing into me as my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open.

"oh god Chris, oh my god," I cried out as he thrust repeatedly hard and deep.

I hung on to him grasping his back and was completely overcome as on each stroke he got his cock into me more then three inches deeper then Gordie ever went and he still had more to give me. I could actually hear the wet suction noises as he fucked my wet lubricating cunt and each thrust was as deep as I could take. He was giving it to me hard and just fucked me and fucked me.

I was thrilled to be getting the real thing now and this was not one of my daydreams. Chris was showing me what it was like to have a big sexy guy fuck me real good and he was absolutely driving me wild. I had my legs around his waist and could feel his muscular hips flexing as he thrust his cock in me relentlessly.

I was by now covered in sweat and my whole body was quivering and suddenly he stopped. He started to pull out and I looked down watching in disbelief as I saw the big wet thing coming out of me and I couldnt believe that my cunt had taken all that. I felt empty and tried to pull him back into me but by this time I would have been willing to let him do what ever he wanted to me

He turned me around and bent me over. I knew he was going to fuck me from behind and I was ready because I knew I would like that. I felt his chest against my back as he brought my body full length against his and he seemed to like the feel of holding me close and fondling my swollen tits while he fucked me.

He pressed tight against my soft ass as he thrust into me and I could feel his cock going right up into my belly. I screamed out as he got it in so far his balls were rubbing on my clit.

"oh god Chris fuck me, fuck me," and he really did. He fucked me real good.

My whole body began to jerk and quiver as my whimpering turned to an incoherent gurgling in my throat He held my hips tight to him and gave me some fast short thrusts. I could feel him thickening even more and tightening in me and his cock started to throb. He moaned loud and wrapped me up in his arms so tight I couldnt move.

He began to moan loud and pushed his cock into me until I was completely full. He was holding me up to him so tight I could feel my feet were no longer even on the floor. He ground his cock round and round in me until I felt the first long warm stream inside me and he cried out.

"Oh god Rachel, I'm coming" and I could actually feel the warmth after each deep thrust

Chris kept moaning and talking to me as he filled me. "Oh Rachel, oh yes, yes, yes," on each spurt.

I wondered if he would ever stop. He gave me about eight of them and then I felt it and cried out. "oh god Chris, its running down my legs."

He finally stopped thrusting and let his cock soak inside me for a long time before he pulled the long wet shaft out and carried me to the bed. He was still hard and sticking straight out as he placed his hand on the back of my head and directed his dripping cock towards me.

I knew what he wanted and eagerly took it between my lips and I could smell my cunt and his semen. He also gave off a sexy musky odour I liked so much it made me want him to just fuck me over and over again.

Chris was not the least bit rough with me, in fact he was treating me very nice. I decided that he had made it so perfect for me that I wanted to do something real special just for him so I slowly began to suck him. I knew it would take a while but I liked the feel of his cock in my mouth and knew he would like it as I know I am really good at it.

My husband was the first to fuck me but before I met him I had done oral on guys but I had never sucked anyone like Chris. In no time I had his cock very hard and wet with my saliva and he looked down at me as he watched my lips sliding up and down his cock shaft. His one hand softly caressed my hair and cheeks while he gently played with and fingered my cunt with the other.

Chris seemed to be absolutely in love with what was between my legs and as he fingered me he got me more excited and I began to stroke him harder with my hand and suck him faster and it didn't take very long before he groaned and I knew he was almost ready. He was making fucking motions into my mouth and moaning and when I felt him quiver I cupped his balls in my one hand and squeezed his cock hard with the other.

He erupted with long spurts that hit the back of my throat. It tasted sweet with a bit of a chlorine odour and I swallowed and just kept jerking him and sucking as he spurted and spurted. There was sticky strings of it dribbling off the end as I swallowed and then I licked it clean and settled into his arms.

I could tell Chris had really liked the long blow job and had now became very affectionate towards me. Sucking his cock had made me horny again and we moved to a spoon position. He never stopped fondling my tits, caressing my belly and within a short time I again felt him starting to harden again.

He was unbelievable and seemed to want to fuck me all night. He was in great shape like I have never seen before with hardly an ounce of fat on him. He was forceful the way he fucked me but never hurt me and was quick to adjust if he felt I was uncomfortable. The guy was perfect.

Chris knew from the way I reacted when he touched my cunt that I was still horny so he kissed me deeply and rolled me on my back. He mounted me and slowly worked his cock into me until he had me filled again and I just couldnt lay still anymore. He proceeded to hold me down and fuck me in the missionary position and I responded as if I couldnt get enough.

I wrapped my legs around him and rotated my ass and he never held back and right in the middle of a long kiss he pressed it very deep inside me and without moving his lips from mine he remained perfectly still. It felt so weird as it seemed at that moment every one of my senses was centered on the feel of his throbbing cock inside my cunt.

And then I felt it building in me and screamed out, "oh Chris, oh my god, I'm coming again," as I tightened my legs around him and bucked up and down on the bed.

I finally lay there quietly under him running my hands up and down and caressing his back as I tried to slow my breathing. I relaxed under him and whispering in his ear

"That's it Chris, that's nice, oh yes, I love that" as he lifted me until my tummy was flat against his. He held me there without moving and just let his cock spurt as it finished filling me with his fresh warm semen.

And then he spoke, "I have never been with anyone that knows what they want and does it nice the way you do Rachel."

I didn't really know what it meant but it made me feel really good.

He pulled it out and rolled on his back and ran his fingers through my hair as I sucked him until he stopped flowing and licked it all off him. We lay on the king sized bed completely exhausted and covered in sweat. We were now completely played out and my whole cunt area was wet, sticky and dripping and our mixed juices had begun to leak down over my ass.

I had never expected anything quite like what I got tonight and I was thrilled. I was surprised to hear he was single and only a year older then me. He said he really liked me and asked me to come with him but I told him I was not quite ready to leave but I vowed to keep in touch with him through email. I had no intentions of loosing touch with this guy and had the feeling I would see him again.

I drove home and could feel my whole crotch area was soaked. I couldn't believe how Chris could keep going and each time squirt so much semen into me. I was so tired because of the way I had been fucked that when I drove up to the house I could hardly get out of the car.

My husband was home so I sort of just flew through the room. I didn't want him to see the big wet spot in the crotch of my jeans or notice my messed up appearance. He asked me if I had a good time and told me that he had just got home.

I managed to get to the bathroom so I could get in the shower to clean and sooth myself. I didn't want him to smell any of the raw odour of sex on me. The whole area around my cunt was smeared and saturated. I was still dripping semen profusely and I knew he would pick that up from me as I could smell it myself.

I thought about how earlier that afternoon I had been unusually horny and only then did I think to check the calendar in my head and realized there was an excellent chance it was because I was ovulating. I also thought about how I was not on any birth control.

At first I panicked a bit when I thought about how I had let a guy fill me twice with what was probably very potent sperm. The last time when he had me on my back he fucked me so deep that I wondered how much of it got forced right inside my cervix. And then there was simply the idea that he had filled me twice until it was dripping out of me.

I concluded that there was an excellent chance that Chris could have knocked me up and then I began to think about it and the more I did the more I liked the idea of being able to have a guy with his genes father a child in me. I am actually very pretty and the idea of mating with a big handsome guy like him was not undesirable at all. The more I thought about it the more I was content with the idea and actually began to hope that Chris did breed me.

However I thought about how right now it also might be a good plan to cover my ass a bit in case Gordie got called away. Sometimes he went on the road and wasn't around for a few weeks. I wasn't sure how what I was planning would work cause I was still soaked inside from the last sticky load Chris gave me. I dried myself off, put on a terry robe and met Gordie in the living room. I knew exactly what I had to do.

I pretended to be horny and sucked his cock until he was almost ready to spurt and then as usual we ran for the bedroom where I lay out while he mounted me and came inside me in less then a minute. I dont know if he wondered why I got so wet and why I was so open but he never asked.

A few weeks later I was sick in the morning and had missed my period. That was a while ago and I now have a blonde baby boy and my husband actually thinks he gave it to me that night we had the quickie and he is none the wiser. Our marriage is better as I am fully occupied and happy with my motherly duties and he gets to fuck me now and again.

Chris and I have kept in touch and have become wonderful close friends and we talk very often and have really got to know each other. We talk on the phone a lot and although I have said nothing I'm sure he has noticed in the pictures I sent that my boy has the same hair as his and looks very much like him.

I quickly recovered my firm slim figure with just a touch larger tits now but they still don't sag much. We have made arrangements for him to meet me out of town next week and he dont know it but I picked a time when I should be most fertile because I intend to try to have him give me a second one to go with the one of his I have now.

But the main reason is that I just really want to see him. And yes, maybe he could fuck me again like he did that night.

*

Epilogue ** A lot has happened in the last year. My ex-husband moved out and lives with the girlfriend he was having the affair with at work for the last few years. Oh, did I mention earlier that I knew about that all along?

I now live on a ranch in Montana with Chris and our two children. Yes, two children. We now have a new baby girl.