Rachel's Fire: 10

Story Info
The first time he fucked her.
2.1k words
24k
00

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(THE FIRST TIME)
I can still remember the first time he fucked me. Its so clear to me even now.

Two weeks after Sharons party. Mum was working late at the hospital and Byron and I were drinking dry cider and talking and listening to Bob Marley. After a while it just seemed right so we stumbled through into my bedroom and lay on top of the bed/ kissing and fumbling in the darkness.

I laid my head on the pillow and felt his hand move up my thigh. Under my skirt. His fingers sliding to you know where. Touching me through my underwear.

*Youre wet* he said.

I was so embarrassed. *Sorry.*

He laughed. *Well dont apologise.* He was smiling sweetly/ dark eyes gazing into my soul.

Thats how it felt. I thought I was going to burst into schoolgirl tears right there on the bed. All these silly emotions.

*I love turning you on Rachel.*

Oh my God. The way he said that. I could feel his knuckle moving against the soft flesh of my thigh/ the tip of his finger parting my labia through my underwear.

Closing my eyes for a moment as Byron followed the shape of my sex/ running his finger up between the folds towards my clit. Dampening that white fabric with my arousal as it drew tight between my pussy lips. He circled two fingers over my clitoris and I writhed my buttocks on the bed feeling those first stirrings.

Eyes open. *Thats nice.* The air around me cool and fresh against my skin. Inside though I was burning up. Sparked into life like Mary Shelleys monster.

Byron crawled up the bed so he could kiss me on the cheek.

*Oh dont stop.* (Did that sound desperate?)

He drew back and hiked my skirt up to my waist. With one sudden movement he dragged my knickers down as far as my ankles. I giggled and tried to kick them off over my feet but I still had my shoes on and the elastic was getting tangled up in the heels so he gave them one final tug and dropped them onto the floor. His hand tickling up the inside of my thigh/ one finger parting the lips/ slipping inside.

Oh my God. I could feel Byrons finger circling around/ poking me/ stroking over the fleshy walls/ fucking me softly/ his palm pressed up against my pubic bone.

Drawing his slippery finger out he wiped it across my belly and placed a warm palm on each of my hips. All I could see in the darkness was the glint of his eyes. All I could hear was the distant traffic. He tightened his grip and I was dragged quickly down the bed. My head was pulled completely clear of the pillow/ the back of my blouse drawn up out of my waist-band/ my hair pulled back in a tangle above me. I sniggered and he began to twist and drag and manoeuvre my body downwards until my bottom was right at the edge of the bed. I allowed my feet to drop onto the floor and opened my legs for him.

*Hang on* he said patting my thigh. He got up and walked away across the room.

*What you doing babe?*

He didnt answer.

I felt kind of exposed. Id look some fucking sight if he suddenly switched on the light to reveal me lying there/ no underwear on/ my skirt hiked up around my waist/ thighs spread wide open/ vagina gaping wet for all the world to see.

Rustling and tearing sounds as he opened a condom packet. He moved between my legs and got down on his knees. I heard the sticky sound as he rolled it on and felt the head of his penis jab against the inside of my thigh.

And without warning he penetrated me. I gasped: kind of surprised by how easily he had entered me. His cock felt big - seeming to stretch me wide open - but it didnt really hurt as such. Id always imagined that the first time would be more about pain than pleasure/ a proper pagan initiation rite/ sheets drenched in my virginal blood.

*Byron?*

*Yeah?*

*Have you... you know.. done this before?* It was strange that Id never thought to ask him this yet.

He looked at me a moment and then nodded/ his face a dim silhouette in the dark. *Uh-huh. You?*

*Im a virgin* I said.

His teeth glinted as he smiled down at me. *Not any more Rachel. I just took your cherry.*

I giggled and covered my mouth with my hand/ wondering if it was bad etiquette to laugh when a man had just put his cock inside you.

Byron held my hips and began moving it slowly in and out. *Is that ok?* he whispered.

*Uh-huh!* I lifted my knees up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Shit. This was unbelievable. I was being penetrated. Fucked. I could feel Byrons thing sliding inside me/ hear his breath in the dark. Breathing through his nose: a nice whispery sound that made me feel warm inside.

I allowed a soft moan to escape my lips and he began to move faster/ thrusting his cock hard into me then pulling it almost fully out before thrusting deep again. I was worried he might misjudge this and accidentally slam his erection painfully into my arse so I began to use my feet like a safety barrier/ drawing him back into me each time he tried to escape. The hard heels of my shoes digging into his buttocks. A nice steady rhythm like waves crashing against the shore.

Byrons fingers tickled up round my waist and over my belly. Slipping up under my blouse they made their way straight to my breasts. I heard the change in his breath. Byrons large hands easily enveloped my tits. He began to squeeze and rub and fondle them as we fucked. Harder. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Harder. His body slammed against me.

I was just starting to take some pleasure from the rhythm of his thrusts when he stiffened and arched his back. He held this position for a few seconds - his fingers tightening around my breasts - then suddenly dropped forward on top of me/ breathing hard.

I felt hot inside/ my breasts and belly burning up with arousal. I wanted to slip my fingers down between us and touch my clit/ stroke it till I was panting and shuddering. I wanted to make myself come loudly for him/ screaming and writhing like some dirty slut in a porno video. But I was still so self-conscious/ so young. I just lay there. Fully aroused but incomplete.

*You should take it out now babe* I said softly/ worried some of his sperm might leek out of the condom now that his erection was softening.

Byron drew his cock out of me. I felt the tip of the johnny slip messily out over my buttocks.

I thought that this was it - that it was all over now - but as I looked down through the darkness I could see his head disappearing between my thighs. My stomach tingled as he began to draw invisible designs on my lower body with his breath. I stretched my arms up above my head and curled my toes in my shoes/ sighing as I felt the gentlest breeze travel over my belly/ waist/ hips/ thighs/ buttocks/ labia and clitoris.

Oh my God.

The tip of his tongue touched briefly against my belly and I experienced the shock of a sudden kiss. My thoughts running wild. Dark fantasies. He teased me with a few wet little kisses to my hips/ knees/ thighs before I finally felt his mouth make tender contact with my sex. His lips pressed against me. I heard him breathe in through his nose/ inhaling my sexual scent. He kissed me with a smacking sound and I felt his tongue slip between the folds of my sex.

***

(SMALL WAVES SPLASHING)
Rachel Babylon presses both feet up against the wall either side of the taps and bucks her hips upwards. She moves the shower-head down her body until the cool spray is showering directly onto her vulva. Delicious tingles as her clitoris swells out from beneath its hood.

As she pulls and squeezes her nipple she allows her eyes to close. The icy water sprays hard against her clit. Writhing in the bath. Moaning softly. Small waves splashing out around her as she strokes two fingers over her sex.

***

(DIVING FOR PEARLS)
Shit. He was going down on me. This was unbelievable. Id experienced cunnilingus so many times in fantasy but for it to actually happen for real was just mind-blowing. The idea that anyone could actually enjoy the taste and fragrance of my pussy was incredible. Id always thought that this was an ugly/ smelly/ dirty part of me and so for Byron to happily bury his face in it like this/ savour its smell and explore its textures with his lips and tongue was utterly wild.

He drew his face back and looked up at me/ his lips and chin glistening in the darkness. *You know I wanted to lick your cunt the first time we met.*

I felt a burning in my belly.

Lick your cunt. Even just to think these words seemed so wicked. Lick my cunt. Lick my cunt. *Its nice* I said.

*I thought you might like it.* Byron smiled and dived between my thighs once more. His tongue swirled over my vagina/ lapping noisily over the labia/ brushing across my clit.

*Oh.* I wriggled uncomfortably. It was almost too intense there/ kind of sensitive to the touch. *Lower babe* I whispered.

I felt his fingers draw my swollen lips apart and the tip of his tongue penetrated me. He darted it inside/ wriggling/ exploring.

(Licking me. Byrons tongue inside me. Yeah. Licking my pussy. My cunt. Licking my cunt.)

I writhed on the edge of the bed. (Licking my cunt.) I clenched my buttocks and stroked my fingers in his hair. Enjoying the warm strokes of his exquisite tongue. (Yes Byron. Lick me. Lick my cunt.)

I whispered the words and felt an incredible surge of energy: *Lick my cunt.*

Byron mumbled between my thighs/ his lips brushing my labia.

*Lick my cunt* I said a little louder.

He began licking with bolder faster strokes/ lapping at my sex like a thirsty dog at its bowl.

*Uh Byron.* I tightened my grip on his hair/ pulled him deeper into me/ crushing his nose up against my pubic bone. *Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Byron. Lick my...*

His tongue slid up towards my clitoris.

*Uh.* I shuddered as it briefly touched that engorged bud/ imagining a bolt of blue flames shocking out across my belly to my nipples. *Yeah. Lick me there. Lick my... lick my clit.*

Byrons tongue swirled. My breasts rising and falling. Nipples hard. Red. My breath going wild.

And then his fingers were inside me/ thrusting deep.

*Shit yeah. Fuck me with you fingers.* I tightened my muscles around them/ remembered the feeling of his cock inside me. Penetrating me. Pushing into my hot core. The tip of his tongue flicking over my clit. Flapping and swirling. Enveloping me. Fingers thrusting into my cunt.

*Uh. I can feel... feel... oh fuck Byron I think Im going to...* I squeeled and arched my back/ gripping his hair in my fists as it hit me: a great shock of blue energy that burst outwards from my clitoris/ sparking across my belly and into my breasts/ crackling over my nipples/ frazzling my brain. Its current shot up through my sex to the hot core of my being. Devastating my body like a Mega-Tsunami crashing into Americas East Coast.

Byron kept licking and licking but it was too much to handle/ too sensitive by now. I pushed his head away. *Oh babe. Youve got to stop. That was incredible but youve got to stop.*

He grinned up at me/ his lips and chin wet with my girlie-love. *I want to fuck you again.* His cock was hard in his hand.

***

(STRAWBERRY)
Rachel Babylon sinks back into the icy water/ an involuntary groan escaping her lips. She lays there exhausted for a few minutes/ watching the rise and fall of her flushed breasts/ the twitching of her belly/ the shaking of her legs.

Clambering unsteadily to her feet she twists the shower control to OFF and pulls out the bath-plug. In the mirror her breasts and cheeks are flushed like a ripe strawberry.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Classy Carissa...Or Is She? Ch. 1 she realized what He knew all along.in BDSM
The Hunter She has a special night out.in Anal
Numchucks: The Legend Ch. 01 Opening day opened his eyes.in Non-Erotic
The Little Warrior Ch. 1 Cassie meets her future husband and his evil brother.in Novels and Novellas
Mac's Australian Adventure Ch. 1 His journey to meet his Aussie cyber lovers.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories