Rachel's Fire: 13

Story Info
Lesbian lust as Rachels story reaches its wet climax.
1.3k words
17.3k
00

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(SPECTACULAR)
Opening your eyes you gaze dreamily around your small candle-lit bedroom. You watch the golden shadows dancing around the walls. Everything seems so bright. Every colour every smell every thought is vivid and clear.

Your finger slowly caresses - not yet touching the sensitive bud - just circling the hot flesh so it moves around under its hood. All the while your left hand pinches and pulls at your nipple.

Heart pounding.

Toes curling.

What would your Mother think if she saw you now? Or Gavin? What would Leanne Nesbit with her amazing double-D tits think of you? Would she think you were dirty? Selfish? Sad?

Who cares? This is your fantasy. Who invited these people anyway?

Through the haze of ochre light you watch as Maria rips open her blouse. Buttons fly out in every direction as those spectacular golden-brown orbs fall out. Firm and proud like the finest surgically-crafted Hollywood tits. Shes rubbing them with both hands. Squeezing. Pulling at the nipples. Gazing down at your goose-pimpled body she hikes up her skirt. Inserts two fingers.

This is about the hottest thing youve ever seen: those two slender digits disappearing into her sex only to reappear moments later glistening with her wetness. Maria wipes the honey over her belly and breasts. Smoothing it round her nipples till theyre all big and red.

Oh God. How hot is that Rachel? All you want is to be able to finally touch this woman. To suck her nipples. Push your fingers into her vagina. Feel her hot tongue between your thighs.

Digging your heels into the sand (and into the bed) you twist your nipple. Pulling it out hard from the aureola. Your other hand moves over your clitoris. Rubbing hard and fast. The evidence of your arousal glistening on your labia. So wet. Feel it trickling between your buttocks. Caressing that puckered little hole like a lovers tongue.

Maria Marquez stands over you now. Sandy feet parted either side of your head. She lowers herself until she is squatting over your mouth. The strong feminine scent overwhelms you. Youve never had the chance to smell another woman like this. It is incredible.

*You like my smell?* she asks.

*Yes.*

*Do you want to eat me?*

***

(DISCARDED)
I was always scared of being alone. Maybe it was something to do with that whole single parent family thing. I dont know (they blame every fucking thing on broken homes these days). Whatever the reason: I know that when Mum died I just clung all the more to Byron. It was the only way I could cope. What wouldve happened if he hadnt been there for me? I guess he probably saved my life. Or at least kept me sane. But I know now that I hung on too tightly to him. Squeezed all the life out of our relationship. Killing whatever it was we had. I dont even know for sure that it was love (Im not convinced I really know what love is).

But as soon as I saw an easy way out - Gavin Elliot - I discarded Byron. Like an ugly snake shedding its skin.

***

(THE TURNING POINT)
I Ching

After a time of entropy comes the turning point. The glorious light that has been banished returns. There is movement but it is not brought about by force. Being in accordance with nature it arises spontaneously. The old is discarded and the new is introduced. Both measures are in balance with time therefore no harm results.

***

(GROWTH)
The fucking irony of it all is that Ive spent the last 10 years having a lousy time with someone Ive never loved. And all the while Ive been fantasising about the guy I dumped. Thats crazy isnt it? Im such a freak.

Anyway. Forget about that. Forget about the past. Time to let go. I dont need a man to make me whole. (You GO sister! Haha.)

This is a time for growth. A time for change. And at 3.43 am Id say its also time for bed.

***

(SAPPHIC DREAMS)
Maria Helena Marquez stands over you now. Sandy feet parted either side of your head. She lowers herself until she is squatting over your mouth. The strong feminine scent overwhelms you. Youve never had the chance to smell another woman like this. It is incredible.

*You like my smell?* she asks.

*Yes.*

*Do you want to eat me?*

*Yes.*

*Put your tongue in my pussy?*

*You nod breathlessly.*

*I cant hear you* she teases.

*Yes. Yes.* Your clitoris tingles.

The Brazilian gets down onto her knees/ spreads her dark thighs either side of your face and lowers herself until that bush of dewy black hair brushes over your lips. You breathe in the musky smell. Run your tongue over her vulva. Lick her from her vagina to her clit.

Maria groans and mashes her vulva up against your lips. *Yes. Lick me! Lick my cunt!*

Your tongue darts several times between those pink folds then circles her clit. Its almost like making love to yourself. The taste. The smell. The feel of her pussy. Licking her softly at first but soon applying more pressure until you are lapping hard at the stem of her pleasure. You suck her bud into your mouth. Feel it swelling between your lips. Engorging.

Maria mumbles something in Portuguese. Her legs trembling. Breathing going all out of control.

Now you slide a finger into her slipperiness Rachel. Press it up against the fleshy walls. Flicking your tongue over her clitoris. Quick movements. Slip another finger inside. Two fingers slurping around in her honey. And shes grabbing at your hair. Squashing your nose up against her pubic bone as you frig two... now three fingers in and out of her pussy.

*Fuck me! Fuck me you little slut! Yes. Lick me. Uh. I feel it. I feel it coming. You dirty bitch Rachel. Uh. Dirty bitch. Fuck me! Yes. Lick my cunt!* She squeals and a gush of clear fluid squirts from the hot centre of her pussy/ spraying round your fingers/ splashing over your face and trickling down your chest onto your swollen breasts.

Isnt this wild Rachel?

Maria is shaking/ panting/ utterly exhausted but somehow manages to crawl between your legs and bury her face in your burning crotch. She slobbers over you. Running her tongue between the folds. Furiously lapping at your clitoris. You grab her hair. Thrusting your cunt into her face. Moaning and writhing. Shes eating your pussy Rachel. Licking her dirty bitch.

*Now!* You scream out and arch your back as it explodes through you. A violent shuddering spasm. The fire rages. Engulfing you. A surge of hot energy that radiates from your clitoris/ flushing through your breasts and cheeks/ flooding your pussy with its heat. Your whole body is electrified. Yes.

You lie there shuddering on the bed Rachel. Toes curling. Belly twitching. Body glowing as your vagina contracts. Waves washing up over the sand.

You still feel kind of hot and wild so you bring your fingers up to your nose. Smell your own cunt on them. You run your tongue over the tips. Suck them into your mouth. Enjoy the distinctive feminine flavour. Clitoris pulsing its approval.

Oh my insatiable one. Are you ready for more so soon?

Ok Rachel. Imagine yourself on a train trundling through some harsh snow-laden Ukrainian landscape. You are naked beneath your fake white furs and someone has stolen that bottle of vodka you brought for the journey. How will you ever keep warm now? Your breath frosts in the air. Your nipples stick out hard even beneath the layer of furs. So cold!

Oh but dont cry my precious. Im sure well think of something.

FIN

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 'Go Faster!' and 'Cali4nia' are linked to this story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Best Lecture A teasing student gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What's Next? Couple shares themselves & their fantasies.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Changing Rooms She gets an expert fitting.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Virgins of Another Kind It's their first time with fetish play.in BDSM
The Preacher's Wife A conservative woman lusts for Sunday Morning "Service".in Loving Wives
More Stories