Rachel's First Threesome

Story Info
Rachel and Tom engage in a threesome with a stranger.
2.4k words
4.01
206.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Tom had been married for two years, and although they both thoroughly enjoyed their sex life, they recently decided that sex with just the two of them was not enough to satisfy their mutual lust. Tom thought Rachel had a great body and wanted to share her with another man. Rachel thought it was an excellent idea, and Tom wanted to play a slightly dangerous game, but if they could pull it off, it would be a night that neither of them could ever forget.

“I think you should get picked up in a bar,” said Tom that Saturday afternoon. “I want to see you get dressed up in your sexiest outfit, go to a bar, meet a guy, bring him back here and fuck him. I want you to fuck a total stranger.”

Rachel thought this over. “Sex with a stranger. Dangerous, I like it,” she grinned. “You want me to get dressed in my sluttiest outfit? I know just the thing.”

Rachel opened the closet and picked out her “slut clothes” while Tom watched: a simple red top that halfway exposed her medium-sized breasts, a short, leather skirt, and strappy sandals with two-inch platform heels, that fully exposed her shapely, sexy feet. And with her red-painted toenails, her feet would attract as much attention as her breasts.

Tom felt himself growing hard just watching her pick out her clothes. “Oh, baby, just thinking of you wearing that tonight, I’ve got a boner just sitting here!” He started unbuckling his pants.

Rachel laughed, putting her hand over his crotch. “Not now, big boy! We’ll make sure you get off good later. I’ve got my clothes picked out, and I’ll be ready for tonight. Now, we’ve got other things to do.”

They spent the rest of the afternoon taking care of their normal housekeeping chores, and all the while, Tom couldn’t stop thinking about what they might encounter that night. What was the guy going to be like? How would Tom feel, watching a stranger fuck his wife? He thought these things while watching his gorgeous wife fold the laundry. His eyes wandered all over her curvy body: her narrow, tan feet with the long toes, her fine legs, perfect ass (she had such a great ass), her nice rack, her long brown hair and beautiful smile.

She looked up at him and paused while folding a shirt. “Get those horny thoughts out of your head, Tiger. It’ll happen soon enough!”

That night right before 8:00, Rachel got ready while Tom watched TV (per her orders). Soon she came down the stairs with her clunky shoes that exposed her red toenails, her fuck-me shorts, and her red-hot exposing top. She had on a moderate amount of makeup, not overdoing it, and she definitely radiated sexiness. Tom fell in love all over again as she stepped into the living room.

“I’m ready,” she grinned. Tom hopped off the couch and gave her a kiss, careful not to smear her red lipstick.

“You be careful now,” he said. “Guess I’ll see you in a couple hours.”

“Hmmm, maybe even in one hour—if I get lucky!”

“Oh, you’re getting lucky all right. Hurry home!”

Rachel left and he sat back down, eyes unfocused on the TV. Thoughts whirled through his head. A real honest-to-god threesome. In his own house! With his wife and a stranger. Well, he had to get ready.

He and Rachel had discussed the plan: he would turn out the lights and wait outside until they arrived. After they had gotten started, he would burst in on the two of them, pretending to get angry and threatening. He turned off the lights and stepped outside, shivering slightly in the cold. He hoped this would work out and be worth it. And if everything did go OK, they might repeat this little fantasy again and again. Oh, it would be worth it, he just knew it.

He sat outside for about an hour, obscured by the bushes in the front yard until the car pulled into the driveway. He could see his wife in the front seat sitting next to a stranger. The doors opened, and they both stepped out and approached the house. The strange man hurried around and stepped beside her, putting his hand on her ass. She gave him a playful look and they both stepped into the house.

Tom waited fifteen minutes. From what he saw of the man, he was slightly taller than Tom and of moderate build, and dressed up like he planned to pick up chicks at a bar. Well, the guy certainly succeeded, he thought, as he went inside the house quietly, his hard-on pressing against his blue jeans.

When he entered the darkened living room, he could see the man’s jacket lying on the couch. Rachel’s shoes lay on the floor, and he could hear soft talking and laughing from the upstairs bedroom. It was time to pay them a visit, and he crept silently up the stairs.

Tom burst open the bedroom door. He saw the tanned ass of his naked wife pointing at him, as she knelt in front of the stranger sucking his cock, while the two sat on the bed. The man was clearly enjoying his blowjob; his eyes were closed and he had a huge smile on his face. Right after Tom entered the room, the man’s eyes flew open in sudden surprise. Rachel continued sucking his dick, her head slowly bobbing up and down.

“Hey, who are you?” asked the stranger, shocked by this unexpected intrusion.

“That’s my wife who’s sucking your dick, asshole,” Tom said. “I don’t know who the hell you are, but you’ve got some serious explaining to do.” As he said this, he took off his belt, holding it like a weapon.

The man, whose dick was still being relentlessly sucked, stammered. “I had no idea, man! I mean, we met at this bar, she said she was lonely and invited me here! Please!” The man tried to push Rachel off his dick, but she refused to stop, and kept on sucking, squeezing his balls with one hand, and stroking the base of his cock with her other.

“I see what’s going on here,” said Tom, moving toward the pair in his bed. “You want to fuck my wife, don’t you?”

The man just stuttered. “It’s not what you think! I don’t want her!” He gave one more effort to push Rachel’s head away from his cock and gave up.

“No, you want to fuck her. That’s why you came here tonight. Well, you go on ahead and do what you came here to do. I’m gonna help. What’s your name?” he asked, while undressing.

“S-s-simon, the man replied staring at Tom. “What are you doing?”

“I just told you Simon,” Tom said, pulling down his underwear, now standing naked in front of the two people in his bed. His cock throbbed with anticipation. “I’m joining in. She’s my wife, after all.”

Rachel pulled her mouth off Simon’s cock, pushed her long hair away from her face and looked at Tom. “What are you waiting for? Get over here and give me your cock!”

Tom got onto the bed while Simon watched. Rachel grabbed both their cocks in her hands and started pumping. Tom reached over and started rubbing his hands over her chest and breasts, and she closed her eyes and sighed. Seeing this, Simon nervously stroked his hands over her breasts as well. She leaned back and relaxed while the two men stroked their hands all over her curvy, voluptuous body.

Tom opened the drawer of the side table and handed Rachel her favorite purple vibrator. She turned it on and pushed it against her clit and moaned. Tom positioned himself over her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. She took it in and ran her tongue all over the shaft and head and moaned. She rubbed her clit with the vibrator and stroked and slapped Tom’s ass with her free hand. Tom closed his eyes and, feeling his cock being expertly sucked, all the while a strange man sat right behind him watching.

Simon sat down at the end of the bed and took her feet into his hands and stroked her soft soles and toes. He lifted her foot to his mouth and licked her sole up and down and sucked her toes, while he stroked his dick. Rachel lay there, sucking her man’s cock, feeling the pleasure of her vibrator against her clit, and feeling her feet and toes being sucked. She knew she had sexy feet, and loved it when any man paid careful attention to them.

Rachel kept sucking the cock and rubbing her clit, until she couldn’t hold her orgasm back any longer. She felt herself coming and started moaning into the cock in her mouth, and flexing the feet that Simon kept sucking. Suddenly she lifted her ass and felt the orgasm overtake her and moaned into the dick in her mouth.

She stopped for a moment, and Tom pulled his dick out. Simon sat back and watched as Rachel moved out of the way and Tom lay down. She crawled on top of Tom and sank his cock deep into her snatch. She leaned her head back and let out a long moan as she slowly started fucking her husband.

Simon sat, watching the two as they fucked and got behind Rachel’s ass as it moved forward and backward. Simon ran his fingers all over Rachel’s soles, up her legs and onto her ass as it moved back and forth, and then began to finger Rachel’s asshole. Rachel moaned and looked back at Simon and said, “Do whatever you want back there, honey.”

Simon stuck his finger into the tightness of her ass, and pushed a second finger inside. Rachel moaned “Fuck my ass, god, fuck my ass!”

Simon squirted a little KY on his prick and kneeled behind Rachel and slipped his cock into her ass as she penetrated Tom. She let out a loud moan and said, “Fuck me! Yeah, fuck my ass. Oh god, it’s so good!”

Simon closed his eyes and slid his cock into her tight ass as Tom fucked her cunt. Together they simultaneously filled both her holes, doubly satisfying her in no way she had ever been fucked before.

Rachel loved it. She had never felt this way before, feeling her favorite cock slide in and out of her snatch while her ass got fucked at the same time. She was in heaven and didn’t want this moment to end. Tom reached up and grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to watch herself fuck her husband, and be fucked from behind by a stranger. She felt another orgasm coming on as Tom pulled her head back more, and she yelled “Oh god, I’m coming!” She shivered her body and bucked her hips on top of Tom, who suddenly yelped and started bucking his own hips against Rachel. Tom moaned and pumped hard up and down and blasted his load deep into his wife.

Simon couldn’t hold back anymore and started pounding his cock into her ass faster and faster until he moaned and felt waves of pleasure coursing through his body as he came and kept pounding her ass, blowing his load into her body.

The three stopped and Simon pulled his cock out of her ass and leaned back and sighed. Rachel fell over next to Tom, and they both sighed contentedly. “Oh god, I feel so good,” said Rachel. “My asshole feels slimy, though! Wow, we’ve got to do this again sometime!”

Simon made a dash for the bathroom, and after a toilet flush and some running water, he came back into the bedroom, cock already hard. “How about right now?” he asked.

Tom saw this and said, “Your turn, buddy, you go ahead.”

Simon came over to the bed and climbed on top of Rachel into a missionary position, and slipped his dick into her well-used and very wet snatch. Rachel closed her eyes and moaned, as she let herself get fucked again. Simon pounded her pussy, slapping his body against hers. He lifted her leg and started licking her feet while he fucked her.

Tom felt his cock growing hard and knelt over Rachel’s head, and while facing Simon, pushed his cock between Rachel’s tits. Rachel obligingly pushed her breasts together as he slid his dick between them, forward and back, forward and back. It felt so wonderful, fucking his wife this way. Tom’s only view was the body and face of the stranger, someone he had just met, fucking his wife and sucking her toes. He kept at it, sliding his cock between her breasts, while watching Simon fuck her pussy and rub her feet on his face. Tom didn’t think he would ever watch another man suck the feet of his wife while pounding her pussy.

Rachel loved the feeling of the strange cock inside her, and having her sensitive feet being tickled and sucked. She felt another orgasm coursing through her legs and into her cunt. She moaned and said “Oh god, I’m coming again!” and rubbed her nipples and squeezed her tits together against Tom’s cock as she felt the latest orgasm surge through her pussy.

Simon started pounding faster and faster and pulled his cock out and started beating it off, spraying come all over Rachel’s chest. At the same time, Tom felt his own orgasm coming as he watched Simon spurt come on Rachel, and he pulled his dick out of Rachel’s tits and she grabbed his cock and stroked it faster and faster. Tom gasped as he started to come again. He let himself squirt his come on Rachel’s chest and breasts, while Simon slowed down his own orgasm and stopped after the come stopped shooting from his dick.

The two men sat back on the bed exhausted, and between them was Rachel, with an ass full of come, a pussy full of come, and come from two men mixed together all over her chest.

Rachel let out a long sigh, running her fingers through the come lying in puddles between her breasts, realizing that it would be pretty hard to outdo this experience.

But, she would certainly try again sometime, sometime very soon.