Rachel's Humiliation

Story Info
A husband's loving revenge.
8.1k words
3.72
244.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was eighteen when she met David, who was ten years older. She was a virgin, but he was patient and waited until she was ready to give herself to him. Afterwards, they continued dating before moving into a flat together. Another two years after that they married.

Five years on and they had settled into a happy, routine marriage. At least, David thought so and Rachel had never said anything to lead him to believe otherwise. They had sex fairly regularly (say, two or three times a week, usually in bed, at night and with the lights off). He believed that he was a considerate lover, even occasionally giving Rachel an orgasm.

She avoided giving head if possible, but on the rare occasions that she did, it only lasted for a couple of minutes and then she would then finish him by hand.

*****

Rachel arrived home late one Friday. One of her work colleagues was leaving for a better job and everybody had gone out to celebrate his good fortune. David was already in bed, but he was still awake. Clearly, by the sound of the faltering steps heading towards the bedroom, she had had just a little too much to drink.

He listened to her trying to quietly open and then close the door behind her. At least, she was trying to be silent but she failed miserably. While she undressed she fell clumsily against the wardrobe and began giggling almost hysterically.

Soon, she clambered into bed, still wearing her underwear and fell fast asleep, snoring loudly.

*****

"Good Morning sleepy head," David said, far too cheerfully. "I thought that you'd like some Alka Seltzer for breakfast."

"Go 'way. I'm dying," she mumbled.

"You look like you had a good time last night, but you wanted to go shopping today, so I thought I'd better wake you."

"Shopping?" She opened one eye. "Oh! Yeah. I needed an outfit for next month, didn't I?" They were due to attend a friend's wedding.

Rachel drank the fizzing glass of liquid, burped and then lay back down again.

David pulled back the covers and put his hand on her hip to shake her awake. It took about ten minutes of persuasion before he finally got Rachel to her feet. He helped her walk unsteadily to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while he prepared the shower.

Rachel sat limp while David unhooked and removed her bra. The panties took a little more effort as he had to lift her for a few seconds to pull the material down over her cheeks. He couldn't help noticing that she smelt of arousal and his cock twitched in response. Having undressed her, he realised that she probably wouldn't be able to stand in the shower.

David began to take off his own clothes.

Through bleary eyes, she looked up at him and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to get in the shower with you to give you a hand."

"Oh, for fuck's sake David. Not at this time in the morning! Not when I'm feeling like this," she complained.

"Hey, calm down. You look in no fit state to wash yourself, so I'm going to help."

She looked at him warily and said, "Well all right, but no funny business, OK?"

David lifted her up and walked her over to the unit. Her hair was short enough that she didn't bother with a shower cap. He opened the door and they stepped in. Rachel stood facing away from the spray as he soaped her back, beginning with the shoulders and working down. He tried to massage the tension out of her muscles as he went.

When David reached her buttocks, he realised that, against his wishes, he was becoming aroused by her smooth, soft flesh. As his thumbs slipped down the crack of her ass she stiffened slightly bit then relaxed. He thought better of probing further round and continued on downwards.

He stood back up and turned her round. She was starting to look a little more awake as his hands glided across her collar bones and down her chest. Her nipples were already hard and as he washed her breasts her lips parted slightly and her eyes closed for a few seconds. She opened them again and stared at David as he moved further down. When he reached her pubic region, she somehow slipped her feet further apart. His fingers rubbed soap through the neatly trimmed triangle, before moving between her legs.

Rachel's knees buckled and she hissed, "You bastard!" But her hand clamped over his and kept it there. "You're going to make me come in the shower!"

David was taken by surprise. The oily feel of her pussy, even through the suds told him that she was highly aroused. Indeed, her lips felt wide open. As she pressed her hand against his, he slipped his middle finger into her vagina. She forced his hand to rub against her clit and soon was moaning with the pleasure of it. She came, noisily.

When Rachel finally let go of David's fingers, she told him, "Well, I guess I'm awake now. So I'll finish off myself. You can get out now."

David felt slightly hurt by this curt dismissal. He looked down at his stiff and throbbing cock. Rachel followed his eyes. She looked back at his face and tutted.

"You can take care of that for yourself," she said and then turned her back on him.

*****

At the Shopping Centre, David drove straight up to the roof of the car park, where spaces were more readily available.

A couple of hours later, they were strolling round the marbled halls. They had been in and out of almost every shop searching for the perfect dress. Finally, they stopped and she said, "You know, I think I like that first one we looked at. Let's go back."

David tried not to show his frustration. They had both liked the garment, but Rachel had decided she wanted to look elsewhere.

Eventually, purchases in hand, they made their way back to the car. It was nearly 2pm and they were both hungry, so they made their way back down to a restaurant for lunch. It was late, so there weren't many other customers left. They sat down and ordered, then ate. Their conversation was fairly typical in that they didn't really say very much. When it came to the time to pay the bill, Rachel excused herself to go to the Ladies.

Waiting patiently, David became aware that Rachel's coat was next to him and that she had left her mobile phone in the pocket. The beeping sound indicated she had received a message. Without thinking, he pulled the handset out and looked at the display. It was from James, one of her work colleagues.

What made him do it he couldn't say, he had never pried into Rachel's phone before. Perhaps he thought it might be important, but whatever the reason, he pressed the Read button. It was a picture message.

At first, David couldn't make it out, but as he concentrated on the dim, night time image, he began to recognise the lower part of Rachel's face. He could tell it was her by the shape of the earrings that she was still wearing when he woke her this morning. Her jaw was misshapen and then he understood why; her mouth was full of cock and by the look of it she was taking as much as she could.

David felt faint. He had stopped breathing; the rage building within him. He tore his eyes away to read the message:

"Found this pic this am. Thought youd like a copy. J x."

So, his wife had given a blowjob to James – and he had taken a picture of it with his mobile phone. She very, very rarely agreed to do the same for David and she certainly didn't take him as deeply. Admittedly, he was a bit thicker than James appeared to be. His emotions were crazily mixed; both anger and jealousy.

He saw Rachel returning and put the phone in his own pocket.

"Shall we go?" she said, picking up her long overcoat. David trailed along behind.

The car park lifts had broken down earlier and as a result they had to use the stairs. But that meant that there were a lot fewer people using the upper levels. As they neared the top floor David's rage had built to boiling point. He pulled the phone from his pocket and caught Rachel by the arm as she reached for the handle on the door leading to the parking area. She turned to face him, an annoyed and questioning look on her face.

"You had a message earlier." He held up the phone and then recalled the message. He handed it to her.

Rachel frowned and looked at the image. Like David, at first she couldn't quite make it out. But then her mouth dropped open and her cheeks flushed and then went pale in turn.

"I... I can explain," she said lamely. But she couldn't. Her mouth went dry and she waited for David's reaction.

"What happened?" he asked. Rachel had never heard such a steely edge to his voice before.

"I... I had far too much to drink. I... didn't know what I was doing."

"It looks to me like you knew exactly what you were doing and you were enjoying it. Did he come in your mouth?"

"No! I mean... well, I don't know. Maybe he did."

David didn't say anything. He just stared at her, his head cocked on one side. Rachel appeared to be thinking, turning events over in her mind. Her face crumpled.

"Yes," she whispered. She closed her eyes. "Yes, he came in my mouth. He held my head there, so I had no choice."

"So, you won't suck my cock, but you'll give a blowjob to somebody you work with? How often had this happened?"

Rachel was stung by the accusation that this may have happened before. "What? Never! I've never done this before."

David merely stared at her again.

"Look, this isn't the place to discuss it. Why don't we go on home and talk there?" she suggested. But as she turned back towards the door David grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

"No! You did it for him, now you can do it for me!"

"What? No, David, not here. Let's just go home. If you insist I'll do it there."

*****

She hadn't intended drinking so much last night. A bad week at work and an even worse day had given her the excuse to let rip. She had always had a good relationship with James and they both tended to flirt playfully. That evening, the flirting became a bit more serious. When he fondled and squeezed her bum in a dark corner, she tried to laugh it off rather than objecting.

"If you don't stop that I'll have to put you across my knee," she told him.

"Is that a promise? Will you pull my trousers and underpants down first?"

Rachel gaped open-mouthed at him and reddened.

"Of course, it would be much better if you were wearing a skirt." He squeezed her ass again.

"Jim! Not here! Somebody might see! You know what gossips they all are."

Contrary to what Rachel had meant, James assumed her comment to indicate that she wouldn't object if they were away from the prying eyes.

"It's getting late. Would you like me to walk you to the station?" he asked.

Rachel checked her watch. She hadn't realised just what the time was. Although late, there were still plenty of trains so that they had no reason to rush and took a meandering route. At every opportunity, when nobody else was in sight, Jim's hand slipped down onto her ass and groped. Too drunk to object now (she had downed the last double far too quickly before leaving the bar), she put her arm around his waist for support, allowing him to run his hand up under her jacket.

She started to giggle as his hand slipped up her side and then cupped her breast. She placed her hand on his to prevent him moving his hand further, but his other hand came up to her face and he turned her head towards his. She was surprised by the kiss, but opened her lips and found herself lost in its passion.

Suddenly, she wasn't sure how, they found themselves away from the roads in a darkened alleyway behind some offices. Jim leaned Rachel against the brick wall and began kissing her again. His hands came up and started kneading her breasts. He pressed his body against her and she could feel his erection pressing into her lower stomach. Her nipples were reacting to his rubbing and had become hard. She too was becoming aroused. Her nipples had always been highly sensitive and her husband David knew that it was the best way of getting her wet before sex.

Before Rachel could react, Jim dropped his right hand from her breast and pushed it down inside the waistband of her trousers, straight down inside her tights and panties. His fingers found the wetness and probed into the warm depths between her legs. Once his digits were soaked he concentrated on her engorged clitoris. She held on to his arm, legs apart and knees bent as he rubbed faster and faster. She knew what he was doing to her and was unable to stop him. He muffled her cries with his mouth as the fire spread across her belly and up her torso.

Rachel's knees buckled and she slid down the wall. As she did so, Jim's hand slipped out from her trousers. He quickly unzipped his flies and extracted his cock. He leaned forwards and pressed the head to her lips.

Her eyes flew open as she comprehended what was going on. Her hand came up and grabbed the shaft. Her intention was to push it away, but when she took hold of it she immediately noticed its difference to David's. It was much longer, but a lot thinner. She opened her mouth and let the head in. Jim kept pushing, forcing his dick deeper. He started rocking backwards and forwards, fucking her mouth.

With her head pushed back against the wall, Rachel was unable to pull away when she felt the shaft swelling. She vaguely recognised that she was going to have to take his come in her mouth. When he bucked and shot in spurts, she had no choice but to swallow. Having had so much to drink, she didn't really notice the taste, but after he had finished shooting his load, she felt strangely reluctant to let him withdraw.

James put his penis away and helped Rachel to her feet. Far from losing her arousal with her orgasm earlier, giving oral sex to Jim had turned her on all over again. If at that point he had been capable, she would have even allowed him to fuck her up against the wall.

Jim seemed to understand and asked, "You're still feeling horny, aren't you? You dirty little girl. Maybe next time I'll fuck you instead. But for now, why don't you have a wank?"

"I can't," she slurred. "Not here."

"Yes you can," he replied. He unfastened her trousers, slipped his thumbs inside the waistband and pulled them, her tights and panties swiftly down to her knees.

Looking down at her naked pussy, Rachel could just see the moisture beading on her pubic hair. James took her hand and pushed it between her legs. He rubbed her hand backwards and forwards until she started to make the motions on her own.

"Show me how you bring yourself off," he whispered.

As Rachel's hand worked, he unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. The cool air caused her goosebumps to rise as he lifted her breasts from the bra cups. He bent down and began suckling the hardened pips.

Jim sensed Rachel getting near and stood back up to watch. He kept tweaking her nipples as he quietly asked her, "I bet you'd just love me to fuck you now, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love me to turn you round, bend you over and fuck you from behind. Maybe you would even like me to fuck your ass, eh?"

Rachel's eye flew wide open and she felt her juices flow as her orgasm hit her with unbelievable force. She kept rubbing, imagining Jim thrusting into her from behind. She had never contemplated anal sex before, but maybe she would even have gone along with that.

She was still standing, leaning against the wall half naked, when they heard somebody nearby. They quickly got dressed and stumbled off to the station.

*****

"No," said David. "You're going to do it now. You did it in public last night, so you can do it again."

He pushed down on her shoulders. Rachel resisted, but David was strong and, inevitably, she dropped to her knees. She still thought that he might relent, that maybe he was just testing her, but when she heard and saw his zip being pulled roughly down, she knew her luck was out. When he pulled his penis out it was not fully erect, but he offered it to her anyway. Being flaccid, he was able to shove almost all of it into her mouth, but as the blood flooded into the organ it began to stretch her mouth, pushing deep into her throat, threatening to choke her.

"All right then you slut. Show me what you can do. Suck my cock and don't stop until I tell you to."

David was clearly angry and acting in a domineering manner that he had never shown before. Rachel felt unable to argue – she simply didn't know how he would react. She was seeing a side of him that she had never known before.

At first she was repulsed by this act, but memories of how she had enjoyed sucking Jim last night kept coming back to her. She had only ever put her lips around David's dick while he was lying on his back on the bed, passive. But now he was thrusting, controlling, forcing. He was usually gentle and considerate, but this more aggressive persona was... turning her on.

She sucked and rubbed with more enthusiasm than she had ever shown before. David pulled back a bit further allowing her to move her head more freely. His orgasm took her by surprise when it arrived and the amount of semen was more than she could take. She swallowed as much as she could, but some leaked out from around the shaft. When the spasms had finished she pulled away from his cock and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

Rachel stood back up while David zipped himself up. She made a move fro the door, but he barred her way again.

"Not so fast! I haven't finished with you yet," he said. "Take off your bra."

She wasn't sure she had heard him right. "My bra?" she asked.

"Yes, take it off now."

Rachel quickly looked down the stairwell and then shrugged off her overcoat. She unbuttoned the sleeves of her blouse and then reached behind her. Having unfastened the hooks and eyes through the silky material of the garment, she slipped her left hand up the right sleeve and snagged the strap with her fingertips. She dragged it down over her elbow, bent her arm and slid her hand through the loop. She repeated the operation on the other side and then pulled the brassiere out and held it up for David, who took it and shoved it into his coat pocket.

"Now your panties," he demanded.

This time there was no clever trickery. She would have to take her shoes and trousers off before she could remove her knickers. Unless... she simply ripped them off?

She unfastened the button and pulled down the zip, then, with both hands clasping the sides of her panties, she pulled violently upwards, ripping the fabric. The jerking movement pulled the material up into her pussy and ass and gave her an unusual and enjoyable sensation which was heightened when the dragged the remains from out of the front of her trousers. She handed them to David, who placed them in the same pocket as the bra. It was only then that she realised that her husband had been using her camera to take pictures – probably even when she was sucking him off.

David was annoyed that Rachel has managed to avoid being half naked in public and was determined to punish her further.

"Now finger-fuck yourself." His voice was a low growl and not the type to be argued with. She slipped her hand inside her open fly and gasped as her finger touched her clitoris. She was shocked to find that she was already wet and that her middle finger slipped all the way in up to the second knuckle. She brought it out slowly and rubbed it across her clitoris. The pleasure it gave her was divine and she wanted to savour the sensations. But in the back of her mind she knew that they were in a public place and that somebody might walk through the door or up the stairs at any moment. Her fingers moved rapidly, trying to finish before they were interrupted.

On many occasions Rachel would yell when she came and she felt like doing so now. Her left fist was stuffed into her mouth to prevent that happening, her already aching jaw being stretched even more. The air was rasping through her nostrils and her eyes were staring madly as she reached her peak.