Rachel's Life as an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers

I did not want them to think that I was just drunk and being stripped off by one of their friends. I was dancing around on my own now. I wanted them to know I was doing it of my own volition. I started to take control. This was my show! I had wanted this for a very long time. The excited crowd were shouting for more. I felt my exposed breasts and then rubbed my pussy mound over my panties. I could feel the oozing wetness in my panties. I put my fingers in the tops each side myself and started to wiggle them down very slowly but when I had begun to uncover my pussy I pulled them up again quickly. This attracted much whistling and booing. The next time I took them down to the same place and them down over my thighs and knees and then I was stepping out of them and threw them triumphantly to the crowd, I was pleased with myself. I had done it at last.

This was before the days of camera phones or Facebook ,thank goodness, of course. Nowadays you would have to be very wary of doing such a thing. Now I was completely naked I danced and staggered around a bit but I was a bit unsteady on my feet and fell into the welcoming arms of three or four of them who proceeded to avail themselves of my charms and assets. I was being so thoroughly mauled that further dancing was impossible. I was feeling weary and pulled myself away from their licentious clutches and collapsed down onto a sofa between two other guys. One of the two guys next to me took my hand and said , "Great show. I really enjoyed it. How about a dance with me?"

I replied that I think I had better put some clothes on again first and predictably, he said there was no need for that. However, I did persuade him to grab my skirt and blouse for me and search around for my underwear. He never did find my bra or panties-I think they were taken as trophies or souvenirs so I just put the skirt and blouse back on. When we started smooching it was obvious my partner had only one thing in mind and that started with him putting both hands under my skirt and squeezing my bare bum cheeks. It felt very nice but I was not interested in having sex with him; as you know I was still a virgin, and exhibitionists love doing just that-exhibiting themselves. It does not make you promiscuous or want to have sex with everybody afterwards.

Anyway, there I am; everybody knows I have nothing on beneath my dress and they can all see this guy with his hands on my bare bum. He is even lifting the skirt up to remind everyone what my bare bum looks like in case they have forgotten in the last five minutes. They can see I am enjoying it and aroused and they all think I am going to have live sex with him there and then in front of everybody. But I was not; I had had what I wanted and it was delicious, and I had loved the experience. Now I just wanted to go to bed-on my own frankly. The guy who was groping me was desperately trying to get as intimate as possible as quickly as possible thinking that I must be an easy lay. He was getting very frisky and had one hand on my bum and one on a bare breast under my blouse and I struggled free and said that it was time to call it a night. I decided to walk home and dashed to the front door leaving a very disappointed and frustrated suitor.

When I got out in the cold night air I realised how much I needed a pee and wished I had gone but it was too late to go back now. I must have been mad walking home alone with no coat and no underwear in the city of Bristol in the early hours and I was lucky not to have been raped and murdered.

After I met Andy at the start of the second year soon afterwards I began sharing his flat with him and his flat mate Steve . So began the most brilliant period for me when I could waft around the flat with the two guys and really develop my exhibitionist sexual persona. I had always been a high achiever academically but I wanted to also be seen as a sexual nubile creature instead of some languid geek. I used to wear a white clingy cotton nightshirt as my sleepwear and would sometimes change into that ready for bed about 10 o'clock in the evening and then come back and sit with the boys in the sitting room. Usually I would have some panties on underneath but not always. Don't get me wrong I was not sitting there with my legs apart exposing myself but it did used to reveal my bare legs and thighs and the thin material used to cling to my nipples.

I knew what I was doing and was enjoying being a sexual being at last and exploring my sexual side; remember that I had only been having sex for about six months. But I was now finding that I was feeling permanently horny and to be honest I still do. On one occasion Andy made a comment about my casual attire and wondered if I was being a bit informal with Steve. I told him not to be silly as Steve had seen me hundreds of times already wearing not very much, that he was our mate, and I was sure he was not interested in looking at me anyway. Steve did chime in that he thought I was gorgeous and was pleased that I felt relaxed enough and confident of our friendship to wear whatever I felt comfortable in around him. A sort of double-edged complement I suppose but it was said in such a way that I knew he fancied me. After that Andy got used to me flaunting myself and accepted it and never mentioned it again. However, one night when the three of us had been drinking and smoking some good weed it was late and we were in high spirits and I suddenly decided to do a striptease for my two boys. You can read more about my antics in Bristol at uni especially how I eventually had a threesome with Andy and Steve in my first story, 'Rachel is shared'.

After I left Uni I Andy and I got married soon after and he has been a great partner for me because he does understand my love of being naked and being an exhibitionist although sometimes perhaps he wishes I was not like this . However, he goes along with it and laughs about it sometimes. One of the games I used to like when we got married was that I loved it when we were out in the car and he would suddenly park up in a quiet place and order me to strip off. If I were reticent he would take command and just haul my clothes off me, which was always just what I like. As I've said I have always loved having my jeans pulled off me and better still my panties. Then he would drive off and there I would be in the passenger seat stark naked. Sometimes I would gather up my coat and hold it over my chest but other times Andy would not allow this. There is nothing nicer for an exhibitionist than being dominated and commanded like this so we are a good couple.

Now that I am a mother and have a career, it can be difficult to find the time to keep fit and I am very determined to find opportunities to get out for a run or go to the gym. One of the things I do is to go for an early run before I get ready for work sometimes even at 0530 in the morning. Now in the winter at that time it is dark and can often be raining. I wear a ¾ length waterproof jacket to go out in these conditions. But what I realised is that as this comes down to my knees no one could tell what I was wearing underneath. At first I used to go out in just panties under this long waterproof but nowadays one of my little treats I have discovered which actually makes going out in the rain and dark fun is going out with absolutely nothing underneath. I actually look forward to those mornings now where it is dark and chucking it down. I cannot tell you how sexy it is to go running around my village early in the day feeling the cold breeze ventilating my private regions. The faster I run ,and the bigger strides I take, the higher the waterproof rises up my legs and the more cool draught my body enjoys. The street are usually deserted when I am out running but occasionally a car passes me and throws up a lot of spray over my legs and feet. I told you I am weird but I just feel so sexy when I am out running like that.

Before we had the children, we had a few holidays in Turkey and one of the great things to do down there is to have a Turkish bath; what they call the hamam. For those that have never been they usually involve a session in a marble steam room, followed by a scrub down by one of the staff, and then after drying off an oil full body massage. Now the first time I went to one I was given a large bath wrap and told to change in the women's locker room. What did they mean by change I wondered? Should I keep my bra on? Should I keep my panties on under the wrap? I thought how could you get properly scrubbed and clean if you are not naked? So I excitedly stripped off completely and wrapped myself in this bath wrap. Then I went into the mixed marble steam room and relaxed for a while feeling very sexy.

I was able to eagerly watch what became of the customers who were ahead of me in the process. The treatment seemed to be quite rough and the victims before us seemed to be wriggling a bit as they were attacked. Andy and I were laughing at each other with the contemplation of what was to come. I observed that some women submit themselves to the experience topless but all women wear some panties or the bottom half of a bikini. After a while, the attendant instructed me to lie out on the marble slab . He then gathered up my towel to expose all of my legs ready to cover me in foam for the scrub. At this point he exposed all of my upper half and did not think it that unusual that I was topless. But when my attendant gathered up and arranged the wrap to cover my lower half it was at that point that he discovered I was naked underneath.

That was a delightful moment and one that I have repeated many times .So the attendant then takes great care to just cover your private areas with some precise tucking in of the towel between your thighs next to your fanny in order preserve your modesty from other customers. If I am lucky, I will get to lie with my legs apart facing some customers in the steam room who are behind me in the process. The hamam is just the perfect experience for an exhibitionist. My Nirvana! When it comes to the oil massage, the same thing happens. Because you get a different masseur again you lie face down on their table and when they start arranging the towel, they realise that I am naked underneath, which can come as a bit of a shock. If I am lucky it will be a male masseur, which is even better, as the Turkish men are not used to overtly sexual western women and especially blonde fair-skinned women so it is a treat for them too. I love it when they get to massaging my inner thighs to see just how high they dare go knowing there is no barrier to stop them accidentally touching my pubes-if I had any!

Nowadays when I go to a hamam I always smile because I see British women making such a meal of it, fussing about what to wear, Should I wear a swimming costume they ask? Usually they do. Why are they so worried about a bit of nudity I puzzle? And what can be more ridiculous that going for a body scrub or a full body massage in a one piece swimming costume? .In my opinion there is only one way to have a full body massage and that is butt naked.

I always look forward to the point where they ask you to turn over and lie on your back. That is a moment when I can legitimately expose all to the masseur as I clumsily allow the towel to fall away. Of course, the masseur will quickly rearrange it to cover you again but you know and he knows he has had an eye full of your assets. And of course, when you are lying on your back he will for the large part leave your breasts uncovered as he arranges the towel over your pussy. At some point, he will get to massage your upper thighs and of course that is the best part as he has to decide how far he wants to go up under the towel, and what he thinks he will get away with. By now, though he will have judged correctly with me that I am not the typical uptight modest English woman and hopefully will be making some ambitious forays to the very edge of the Promised Land. Of course, it never happens but if I had a choice, there would be no towel involved at all and I would be lying out in all my glory and fully at his mercy.

Andy knows what I am like and encourages me in what at the end of the day is a safe environment. No masseur is going to suddenly jump on you with a full erection like they do in the porn films. But on one occasion, I had a male masseur in Turkey who was only in his mid twenties and had a cheeky look in his eyes. He looked pretty pleased with life when he first discovered I was wearing nothing under the wrap and he could tell he had a fruity one with me and whilst I was lying on my front he graduated up my legs and massaged my entire bum cheeks allowing his fingers to slide down my bum crack. After I had turned over to lie on my back he massaged my tummy going lower and lower under the towel until he actually did eventually work his hands right over my pubic mound. Deliciously risqué! I asked him to put a towel over my face and eyes so I could relax better and that gave him a big hint to actually completely remove the towel that was supposed to be covering my modesty but I pretended not to be aware he had done that. He made some big pronounced sweeps with his hands over my thighs and tummy and most importantly over the pubic area in between, such that it still seemed intended, normal and professional.

I refused to look shocked or affronted by pretending I had not noticed. I pushed it a little further by removing the cover over my face and we were both playing this game of double bluff and not engaging eye contact with each other. In the end, his hands were indeed all over my breasts and tummy, and pubic mound, and inner thighs . I had to concentrate so hard to avoid pushing my pussy up at him and I felt my pussy lubricate a little hoping for some attention. Of course he could not actually masturbate me but that was the most erotic massage I have ever had.

My most extreme and shameless piece of exhibitionism happened on the last night of a four-day residential training course that I went on to do with my estate agency (realty) work. There were eight of us on this course and I was the only female. There was no one on it from my own company, or anyone else that I knew so I knew it had prospects of providing an opportunity for me to indulge my predilections. I was about thirty at the time and in fact, all the participants were in their late 20s / early 30s. We all got on really well and had such a laugh. I had been flirting with them all week and I thought by the end of the week I might be a bit naughty with them and literally reveal my exhibitionist bent to them if the opportunity arose.

As I say, it had got to the last evening and time was running out and I had been a good girl all week and it looked like the week would pass uneventfully. That all changed dramatically after dinner on the last night. At this time in my life I had my hair auburn and shoulder length which was a radical change from my usual blonde but did suit me I think.

It was a warm barmy summer late summer evening and it was getting dark and we all went out to the hotel garden with our drinks to sit around one of those large wooden tables which has bench seats each side. For a woman they are always awkward to get your leg over the bench seat and I was holding my drink and handbag and was struggling to get over the side to sit at the table. I was wearing a ridiculously short skirt and during this manoeuvre, I knew that I had given them all a wonderful view of my red panties. There was no pretending that it had not happened so I sat down, put my legs together, and tried to pull my skirt at least half way down my thighs without much success, and said, "Sorry guys. I think I might have just exposed myself."

But the guys all looked at each other and burst out laughing. I did not get the joke. So I asked, "What is so funny, guys?"

One of smirked and said, "Well Rach, it was nothing we haven't been seeing all week!"

I was not expecting that but if I am honest I had been wearing very short skirts and dresses all week and it turned out that behind my back this had been a subject of great amusement and discussion and provided the guys with much entertainment.

I was a little embarrassed, it is true, but at the same time, it was very stimulating that I had had their attention all week like this. I just love to be the centre of attention and especially where showing off my body is involved.

Then one of them raised the stakes by saying, "We have been having a bet about something." And with that they all burst out laughing again at my expense. I had to laugh along with them though and asked, "I can't imagine what that might be then. Spit it out."

There was a coy silence with them all looking at each other and then one of them said, "We Rach-it is whether your bra matches your panties!"

I smiled. They were clearly getting very familiar with me. I asked, "What was the consensus then?"

I had them all eating out of my hand. They had not met anyone like me before. There was a lot of sexual tension in the air now.

"We think that it will. Are we right?"

I was feeling outrageously flirty and gave a big sigh like I was saying,"What a bunch of sex starved saddos."

I slowly and seductively unbuttoned the top button on my blouse, to reveal the top of my bra.

Now they knew they had definitely not met a girl like me before!

They were getting more confident. One of them said, "We still can't see. We cannot be sure. Need to see more –sorry."

I began work on the second button. This was just the sort of situation I dream about. They were all watching me intently wondering how far I would go with their game. I started to pull my blouse apart slowly and my red lacy bra came into view. I was smiling from ear to ear. To be honest you could see my entire breasts by now let alone whether they matched my panties. I was out in the chilly evening air and I was finding the situation arousing so I was pleased to find my nipples nicely erect and pert and visible through the thin material.

They turned to each other and, did some high fives, and in high spirits congratulated themselves on being right.

I raised my eyebrows at their juvenile behaviour and said, "Right for that little show, and your general inappropriate remarks you can all buy me a drink. They were more than happy with this request no doubt wondering what I might do with even more drink inside me. They did too and I did drink them all. I think they all got me either a double or a cocktail when it was their round.

By the end of the evening, I was hammered and when I came to stand up to leave I was very unsteady on my feet and nearly fell over. A couple of them grabbed me to support me and predictably, they put their hands everywhere as they pretended to just be holding me up. I was laughing throughout. When we got going one stood each side of me with his arm under mine and we staggered back to one of their rooms. We went back to the room occupied by a guy called Richard because it was thought to be the largest.

The walk sobered me up a little, and when we got into the room, I laid down in the middle of the bed with my hands behind my head. Actually, one of the guys had gone to bed so only six of them came back to this bedroom with me. The guys all sat around on the edge of the bed and on a small sofa. There was the usual last night demob happy atmosphere that you always get on these work events and nobody knew how to finish the evening off. We had all had more than enough to drink that was for sure. Then they were whispering amongst themselves until one of them acting as their spokesman smiled at me and said, "Rach darling you seem to be the only girl here so we just wanted to ask....well the thing is... Well you see..We enjoyed seeing your bra so much we wanted to tell you it was the highlight of the evening and to be honest we wanted to see it again! "

Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers