Rachel's Prince Charming

Story Info
Rachel is rescued and falls in love.
6.2k words
4.39
36.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: This story takes some time to develop, so if you're looking for a quickie story, please go elsewhere. Also, this is my first story (based very loosely on a true story) and I was scared to put it out there, but I did so please be kind! : )

*

"I can't believe I'm dong this!" Rachel stated to her roommate as she stared at her body in the new clothes purchased for her only after a lot of coaxing (more like threatening) from her roommate. After one hour of prep, as Anna called it, she was officially ready for her first fraternity party.

"You look totally hot! The guys are going to be all over you tonight!" replied Anna. Her roommate Anna was known around the freshman class as a party animal, she was tall with blonde hair and green eyes and was slim, with very small but perky breasts.

"Yea, right" Rachel said "just because my boobs are hanging out!" She pulled up the top of her blue halter top to try and hide her cleavage. Deciding after the tenth time, that they were just going to be on display, no matter how much she messed with them.

"Well, you know what I always say 'If you got it- flaunt it!' and besides you really need to get some action tonight, you don't wanna be a virgin forever, do you?"

Rachel pondered the question while staring at herself and she had to admit that she looked pretty good. Anna had managed to pick out the perfect outfit that complimented her curvy figure. With her brown hair and blue eyes, the color complimented her pale complexion, the tight fit flattered her 36D breasts and her small waist, the tight skinny jeans hugged her body.

"Of course not, you know how shy I am, its just really hard for me to put myself out there for others to judge, its just easier to sometimes bury myself in school work." Rachel replied.

"I understand, but this is college- its time to experiment and have fun!" replied Anna as she finished putting on her mascara and grabbed her phone that was ringing. "Yea... sure.. um hum... ok.... we'll meet you there" after which she said "Ok that was Jessica and Kayla and they said their is supposed to be an awesome party at the Phi Psi Alpha house! Tonight we're going to find some men!"

Turning to go, the two girls leave their dorm room and begin to ascend on the short walk to Fraternity Row.

After showing their IDs to get into the frat house, they proceeded up the winding staircase looking for drinks. They were greeted by Jessica and Kayla who handed them both something that smelled like rum and coke.

"Wow this is so strong!" Rachel said.

"Just drink it- don't be such a pussy!" Anna replied and then in one long gulp, finished her drink and went off to find another one. Rachel continued to sip her drink and became more accustomed to the taste, before she knew it she had finished her drink as well. Anna soon returned not only with refills, but also with 4 hot Phi Psi's.

"Ladies, look what I have!" Anna screamed to be heard over the loud music that was now filling the room they were in. After passing out the cups, Anna began dancing, swaying her hips to the beat of the song. She grabbed one of the guys she had brought and pulled him into her. Once again she downed the drink in one gulp and then took the shot the guy she was dancing with offered her. Then she took her body and moved it up and down his. Rachel looked at this display and suddenly felt she was watching something dirty. She looked away and noticed that her other two friends had paired up with guys and were dancing too. Looking at the guy left made her face blush bright red. He smiled at her and motioned for her to sit down on the couch that was in the room near her dancing friends.

"Hi, I'm Brad" he said.

She smiled before replying "Hi, I'm Rachel." When Rachel got nervous she liked to talk and when she was really nervous like she was now she asked questions. Her first question was "Where are you from?"

Brad answered, "Houston, you?"

"I'm from Jackson, Mississippi" she replied, then took a deep gulp of her drink.

"Wow, what are you doing so far from home?"

Rachel answered "Because I needed a change, and I needed to get out of Mississippi, besides my family there's nobody really there that is that important to me." Brad shook his head as if he were barely listening, Rachel asked "What's your major?"

"Business, what about you?" Brad seemed to be getting bored.

"I'm double majoring in History and Anthropology" she replied, before downing the rest of her drink, and took the shot of tequila that was on the table next to the couch they were sitting on.

She was surprised when he asked her to dance and hesitated for a minute before she decided to just let go and dance with Brad. He seemed nice, and she felt left out with all her other friends dancing. Well maybe dancing wasn't the right word for what her friends were doing, more like sex with their clothes on. Now the girls were grinding themselves against their partners and kissing passionately. Again, it made Rachel feel naughty just for looking at it.

Brad whispered in her ear "You are so beautiful, I just had to tell you that."

"Um.. Thanks..." Rachel responded. They began dancing with Brad standing behind her, he ground his hips into hers butt aggressively. It began to make her feel uncomfortable, but she ignored the feeling and the alcohol began to kick in and this made her feel even more compliant.

He began moving his hands from her hips to her stomach moving them under her top, putting his hands on her warm skin. A feeling began to grow in her stomach, but Rachel wasn't sure whether it was her feelings for Brad or her reaction to the alcohol. After a few minutes, she turned her head to look at the other dancers and he kissed her. Shocked at first, she tried to enjoy the possessing feeling of the kiss. After a few minutes, she turned back around and he put his lips on her neck kissing and slightly sucking the curve of her neck. His hands moved from her stomach to on top of her bra, she moved his hands away, yet after a few minutes they returned to her breasts. Again she moved them away, and less than a second later he put his hands under her bra to her bare breasts, she stepped forward to get away but was really dizzy from the alcohol and instead fell backwards into him. Brad took Rachel, and turned her around, forcing her to walk over to the couch, though she objected loudly. She looked around and couldn't find any of her friends who had stepped outside to find more drinks. She was alone with Brad.

Rachel became nervous, and began to try and think of the ways to get him off of her. She screamed "Stop!" once, and he covered her mouth with his hand.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and a guy the size of Brad asked if anything was wrong. Rachel nodded, and successfully knocked Brad to the ground. She was crying now and she got up and stumbled over to her rescuer. He took her hand and pushed her behind him before picking Brad off the ground and punching him in the face.

"Listen Pledge, you better learn respect for women or you will never be a part of this fraternity, I will personally see to it! No means no! Do you understand me?" Her rescuer yelled.

"Yes Master Todd!" Brad answered. For the first time in the last ten minutes looking as scared as Rachel had been.

"Now you can go down to the dance floor and clean up the puke on the floor!"

"Yes Master Todd!" said Brad as he rushed down the stairs to do what he was told.

"Thank you so much, I was so scared, I didn't know if he was going to hurt me. I guess it was my fault, I shouldn't have let him kiss me." whimpered Rachel.

"It is never your fault! Please don't ever say that- he's just a dumb immature guy, who thinks pressuring a woman to do something they didn't want to do is cool. It is NOT and will not be tolerated in this house. I'll give him the grub work for a while, but as President of the fraternity, there's no way in Hell he's getting in. What's your name?"

"My name is Rachel. I want to thank you again, have you seen my roommate, her name is Anna?" she asked.

"Yes I think she's in the room next to mine, and I think that she's a little busy at the moment."

"Well I'm going to send her a text saying I'm going back to the dorm, I feel like I need a bath." Rachel then found her phone and sent Anna a text saying 'Hey, had a crazy night- I'm ok but I'm going back to the dorm, I'll see you in the morning and tell you all about it!'

"Please let me walk you home, its the least I can do" Todd offered.

"Thank you, I would appreciate that, I hate walking on campus alone, and I've had a close enough call tonight to last me my entire life."

On the way back to their dorm, Rachel found herself able to talk to Todd unlike anyone else she had ever known. After arriving back at the dorm, he asked if he could take her out on a date to repay her for what happened with Brad.

"No thanks, I don't need your pity" Rachel said and turned away from Todd walking quickly into the dorm without giving him a chance to respond. He knocked on the window and tried to get her to turn around, but she ignored him and walked quickly to the stairwell.

"Oh well" she thought, "I'm so stupid for believing he was my Prince Charming, he just wanted to make sure that no charges or lawsuits were filed."

*********************

The next day when Anna came home looking dishelved, but happy, she wanted to know what happened between Rachel and Brad. Once she finished the story, Anna was appalled, and apologized four times for leaving her alone with him.

"I thought you were having fun and that he was a nice guy- we have to make a pact to never leave each other completely alone ever again. What happened with Jessica and Kayla? I left with Jake and they were still with you."

"Kayla text me this morning and said Jessica got sick so they left, they simply forgot about me being alone. I guess I'm forgettable!" Rachel said, she was still depressed about the previous night.

Anna answered her immediately with "You are not forgettable Rachel, please don't ever say that again. I know the President asked me about you this morning, that's how I knew you got home safe."

Not wanting an argument or even to discuss the subject anymore Rachel agreed with Anna and said that Todd seemed like a nice guy.

"Well that's good, because I gave him your number, promise me you'll give him a chance!"

"What Anna?! You gave him my number! Damn!"

"Like I said, he seemed really interested and concerned about you, and besides he's the President of Phi Psi, that could be very useful!"

"You are such a slut! I can't believe you did that, the only reason he wants to see me is because he wants to make sure that I won't sue him or something."

"Rachel, please don't call me names just because you're upset, I am just trying to help you. I have a feeling that he truly likes you, you're just using this as an excuse to push him away."

"I was almost raped last night" she said "excuse me if I don't jump for a guy who might be interested in me!"

Anna took her hands and placed them on Rachel's shoulders then looked into her eyes and said "I am not letting you throw him away, you deserve someone to love and to be loved back."

Rachel listened to Anna's words and realized she was right, she was using excuses. "Ok, if he calls me, I'll give him a chance, but he probably won't!" to which Anna replied "Thats all I ask!"

Less than thirty minutes later, Rachel received a call from a number she didn't know. She answered "Hello"

"Hi is this Rachel? Its Todd, listen don't hang up on me without giving me chance to explain. The reason why I asked you to hang out is because I like you, not because I don't want you to sue.. hell, you probably should... I asked you out because you're smart and easy to talk to and gorgeous! I want to get to know you better, ok I'll shut up now!"

"Todd I want to apologize for running from you without giving you a chance to explain. I jumped to the wrong conclusion, and that was wrong, I was just having a stressful night. I would love to go out with you. Name a time and place."

"How about dinner tomorrow night? I can pick you up at 6."

"That would be great!"

After hanging up, Rachel rushed to the next room where Anna was to tell her the news and to ask her for help picking out an outfit.

*********************

The next day of classes seemed to last and eternity to Rachel and as soon as she got back to the dorm, she rushed to take a long shower to try and calm her nerves. As the water was pouring down her body, she took her hand and fondled her breast wondering how it would feel for Todd to touch her there. She moved her hand down to her pussy and felt the wetness that was not from the shower, but from her own desires. She rubbed it and it sent shivers down her entire body, she stopped when a girl entered the stall next to her.

After two hours that consisted of picking out her outfit, and fixing her hair, and doing her makeup, she was ready ready for her date. At exactly 6:00 her phone rang with Todd telling her he was downstairs whenever she was ready. Anna wished her good luck and she raced down the stairs and then proceeded to his car. After opening the car door for her he announced he had a surprise.

Instead of taking her to a restaurant, he had bough prepared food and had arranged for a picnic in a local park. They decided to play 20 questions in an effort to get to know each other better.

"My question number 1 is where are you from?" Todd asked.

"I'm from Jackson, Mississippi, I'll take that question as my first one too, what about you, are you from Texas?"

"No actually, I'm from Allegan, Michigan. Wow we are from two different worlds aren't we? Do you miss home?"

"Was that 2 questions or just one? Ha ha. Yes I do, my mom and I are really close, but my dad died when I was a baby so I don't really remember him."

"I'm sorry, that must have been hard growing up without a dad. I miss my family too, I have 4 brothers and sisters, all older then me, and all of them are married with children."

"Uncle Todd! My question number 3 is how many nieces and nephews do you have? I'm an only child!"

"I have 3 nephews and 4 nieces, and I miss them so much!"

"Aww... That's so sweet. Question number 4: What's your major?"

"I'm pre-med. I want to go in to pediatrics, what about you?"

"I'm double majoring in History and Anthropology, I want to be an archaeologist. Question number 5: What made you join a fraternity?" "I joined a fraternity because I wanted to have connections for later in life and wanted to feel a part of a big family, even away from home."

"That's a good reason, so it wasn't to get girls?"

"No, actually I was in a long term relationship for 3 years and we broke up 3 months ago so it's been hard. How long was your last relationship?"

"Honestly? I've never been in a relationship for more than a week. And that was in middle school, I was never interested in any of the guys in my high school."

Before they new it, 20 questions turned into 40, and 2 hours passed and it grew darker, even under the lights installed near the playground. Reluctantly, they decided to leave and both knew they needed to return home. As he dropped her off at the dorm, he opened her door and walked her to the front of her dorm building.

"I had a really great time and I'd like to do it again." Todd said.

"I did too, I've never felt so open with a guy."

"How about tomorrow, same time?" he asked.

"Sure, I would love too."

*********************

After three weeks of dating, Rachel told Anna as she was getting ready for their date "I feel so comfortable with him and I think I'm falling in love with him. I know I'm falling in love. He doesn't pressure me to do anything I'm not comfortable doing, but I think I'm ready to take the big step, but I don't want it to be at the frat house."

"Well if he wants to fuck, he'll find somewhere to do it that you're comfortable with, believe me" Anna stated.

"You're so crude Anna" Rachel replied.

"Well you better start learning about being crude because guys like dirty talking in bed."

"Really? What if I'm bad at it? What if I can't please him? What if I can't please myself? What if it hurts? What if he doesn't want me" Rachel said.

Anna once again took her friend by the shoulders and calmed her down by telling her "Guess what? You will suck the first time, but you'll learn. And if he cares about you- he'll make it as easy and pleasurable for you that he can, please don't worry! Besides, learning is half the fun."

Calmed down by Anna, Rachel was startled by the phone, letting her know that Todd was downstairs waiting. Rachel asked him to take her to his room so they could talk. Since he was president of the fraternity, he had a room to himself, so she knew he would be able to talk to him in a private setting. Once they arrived in his room and sat on the futon he asked her what she needed to talk about.

"Um... I just wanted to say that I love you... you don't have to feel the same way I don't wanna pressure you...."

Before she could finish, he interrupted "I love you too, I think I have since that first date."

He leaned in to kiss her and ran his hand through her hair. They continued kissing for what seemed like an eternity and slowly he slid his hand on her stomach. This time the butterflies in her stomach were from being excited and not nervous. He caressed her stomach while kissing her in the nape of the neck. He pulled up her top a little at a time until it went over her head. He looked at her in the eyes to make sure she was ok with this, and after he saw the passion in her eyes, he knew she was enjoying it as much as he was. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, her large breasts sprang free from the confinement. Todd took his hands and caressed her breasts never losing eye contact. He kissed his way from her lips to her neck then to her breasts, taking his nipple into his mouth he smiled as he heard the gasp from his love. His tongue circled her nipple before he sucked it in his mouth fondling the other with his hand. He moved one hand from her breasts to the inside of her thighs, Rachel sighed above him.

"Todd, I'm not quite ready to be with you and if we continue I don't think I would be able to stop. And I don't plan to lose my virginity in a fraternity house."

Todd groaned but said "Yes, I understand. I'll make your first time special I promise. But excuse me now because I need to go to the bathroom now to fix a problem."

"Oh" exclaimed Rachel, "maybe I can help you with that problem. I've never done it before, so you'll have to help, but I want to give you pleasure." This was like something out of a dream for Todd, a beautiful half naked girl willing to give him a blow job to make him happy. He nodded, then stood up and helped her remove his pants. After removing them he began his instruction:

"Ok Rachel, you can begin by rubbing my dick with my boxers still on. Yea... thats nice. Mmm.. now take my boxers and slowly rub them down and stand before me."

Though Todd wasn't super large, at 6 1/2 inches, his dick looked huge to Rachel who was laying eyes for the first time on the male anatomy. She was mesmerized by the sight of his member standing up, almost begging for her to lick it. She had studied the male anatomy, this was required for her major, but she had never seen one up close. She thought it was so beautiful, and she didn't know why, but she had the urge to take it her mouth.

"The best way to get me even more horny is to proceed down my body kissing me softly until you get to my thigh. Yes thats nice, good, very good. Now take my dick in your hand and begin moving it up and down my shaft. Agh-- good. GOOD. Take your mouth and kiss the tip, now lick my dick up and down like a popsicle...That's right. Keep doing that but take one hand and grab my balls and begin playing with them... Now that's right... Now try and fit as much of me in your mouth as you can. A guy loves it when a girl can deepthroat. Take over now... Its hard for me to speak... When I cum you should taste it, its so hot for a girl to swallow your cum. You're a natural!"

12