Rachel's Sister to the Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruuddog
ruuddog
146 Followers

"Ooooooowwwwwwwww" was all that came out of my mouth and she just pushed harder until I could feel the bristles against my but cheek.

"Do you need me to actually fuck you with it?" Her voice was soft now and I just nodded my head. Then I felt her moving it in and out slow then she increased her speed and I was pushing back against her strokes.

"If you need to touch yourself, go ahead." She leaned up and whispered that in my ear. My hand leapt down to my pussy. "You have got to be the nastiest slut I have ever seen Rachel." I came when she said that and she actually had to hold me up. Then she lowered me to the floor in front of her bed and sat on the end of it. I saw her shorts and panties hit the floor right in front of my face.

"Come on baby sister. If you can blow twenty guys you don't even know, this should be a breeze." I slowly pulled myself up to my knees and I was looking directly into her pussy. She was definitely wet. Her sex was totally shaved bald. I was actually kneeling there thinking my sister had a hot looking pussy.

ruuddog
ruuddog
146 Followers
12