Rachel's Story

Story Info
A woman's life.
1.3k words
3.59
6.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Rachel, I'm heading towards 50 with a speed and not as slim as I used to be. I got married to Grant a year after high school and before long was the mother of four children. Almost twenty years later Grant started talking to be about how if I ever found a man I was attracted to how I shouldn't feel bad about having sex with him since he felt it would spice up our marriage. I was hesitant about this and rejected the idea immediately.

A few years after this I met a younger man on a social network site and he showed a lot of interest in me and I was naturally flattered but refused to meet him. Eventually I gave in and agreed to meet him for sex. Needless to say it wasn't very good and I decided that this wasn't for me. I did tell Grant about it and initially he was okay with it but later blew his top. That was me cured for life or so I thought...

Grant and I dabbled in a local swingers group but I didn't seem to fit in so we gave up on that idea. One day I was again on a social network site and met a man, Eric, who I found extremely interesting. We agreed to private chat and he made it clear that he was married and wasn't looking for anything other than a friend. That was totally fine with me since I was in the same position. We exchanged photos and on seeing Eric I was surprised to see how attractive he was.

After chatting for a few weeks he admitted to me that his wife was curious about swinging but even though they had made contact with the local group they hadn't gone through with anything as yet. I felt comfortable telling him about my experiences and how I felt about the swinging. He appreciated my honesty and said they would think long and hard before making any decisions.

During one of our many conversations I felt myself falling in love with him but didn't want to tell him since it caught me so off guard. The way he spoke of his wife, his respect for her and the tenderness caused me not to want to ruin what they had but I was envious. Envious and head over heels in love was a position I didn't expect to be in.

Eric and I decided we wanted to meet for coffee and planned a date, time and place where to meet. Eventually the day arrived and I got held up so was slightly late, very unlike me I must say. I walked into the coffee shop and recognised Eric immediately, he stood up as he saw me and gave me a shy hug. Two cups of coffee and a few hours later it was time to say goodbye. We left the coffee shop and stood outside talking for another few minutes. Then he hugged me again. I felt his grip tighten and it was so difficult to break the hug.

A week or so after this he asked me to meet him in the park to talk. We wandered around the park and found a bench to sit on. He took my hand and we sat and spoke. Speaking to him was so easy as we discussed our families and our backgrounds. Meeting in the park became an almost daily routine for us just talking and holding hands. I was still very reserved with him and wouldn't initiate any physical contact.

Our park visits carried on for a few weeks when one day he asked me if he could kiss me, all I could do was nod in assent. To say I was floored would be an understatement as this kiss left me breathless and wanting more. We managed to break apart as we both caught our breaths. Silent since the first time we had met. How the hell can one kiss leave me a shivering mess, I wondered.

One day out the blue he suggested we meet in a hotel room to be more comfortable. I agreed but decided that even though I was putting myself in an awkward position I was not going to allow Eric to compromise himself since I respected him too much. As we arrived at the hotel he received a phone call calling him back to work so he left me promising not to be long.

He quickly came back and said he needed to jump in the shower because he was sweating from running around. I sat on the bed wondering if he wanted me to join him or if he was honestly hot. Determined not to put a toe out of line I kept my hands firmly planted between my knees until I heard him ask me for the towel. I mean seriously, how much control must a person practice? Without looking I handed him the towel and returned to the bed.

The self control between two people that so obviously wanted to do more than just kiss was completely amazing but we managed. I went home a wet mess and extremely horny and I'm sure it was the same for him. After this day Eric told me he loved me, I almost cried at the time since I wasn't the only one that was in love. Chatting about this afterwards has made us laugh at how we tortured each other. Before we eventually had sex a lot of thought, planning and discussions went into it.

We planned to go out of town for the day and one the way to the hotel we stopped at a shop to buy condoms, safety first hahaha. As we got into the room we kissed and I'm not even sure how our clothes came off. Making love with him felt like the most natural thing in the world, like it was meant to be.

My children were still at school at this time and I felt that I couldn't leave them to be with Eric even though he asked me a few times. We continued to meet regularly talk but not necessarily to have sex. Our relationship has continued to the point where we are family friends and that in itself is a whole other challenge.

By the time my children were finished with school and pretty self sufficient my darling Eric and his wife had found out they were both infertile. One day he phoned me to tell me they had an opportunity of getting a little boy. I was both excited for them and equally devastated. Excited because I knew Eric was going to be such an incredible father and I wanted to see this for him. Devastated because I couldn't share this with him and a child would cement his relationship with his wife.

As with any relationship we've had our ups and downs, way more ups than downs I must admit. He still makes my heart flutter when he looks at me and his kisses make me weak in the knees. Looking back he promised me he wouldn't ask me to leave my family when I felt I needed to be there so there's no way I would ever suggest he leaves his family for me.

Maybe in some alternative universe we are together living out a quiet, passionate existence on some little farmhouse with plenty of books and animals. I know he loves me by the tenderness he shows me even when I'm being paranoid and bitchy.

Thank you Eric for showing me what being in love really feels like because what I've felt in the past wasn't love, it was mere affection. I will forever hold you in a special spot in my heart that no one else can ever fill.