Rachel's Teddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jolette catches Rachel in the act.
2.1k words
4.01
53.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoodero
hoodero
11 Followers

Jolette was frustrated. She'd been horny as hell the past week but with Tim's relatives visiting she'd never had a moment home alone. And to top it off, today, the day she finally thought she'd get alone, Tim's sister in law Rachel decides to stay home and sleep in. Jolette was practically biting her nails in frustration.

It wasn't just that her bedroom had no door to it, since everyone knew not to just walk in unannounced. And of course the bathroom/shower was always available. The problem was people hearing. You see, Jolette liked to make a lot of noise when she played. That was what turned her on - being vocal and being loud.

For her it just wasn't the same if she couldn't talk dirty for anyone to hear. And she dared not take the chance of anyone hearing the dirty things she tended to say.

And so she lay on her bed, wearing only the short sundress she always liked to wear when she wanted to masturbate, with a pillow between her legs, biting her lip in frustration. She'd already gotten up, eaten, cleaned, and done a dozen other things HOPING Rachel would wake up soon and decide to go out somewhere - ANYWHERE - soon.

She was about to give up and go in and wake the girl herself when she heard something. She held her breath and lay still, listening. It sounded like Rachel talking. Was she on her cell phone? Oh please let it be so, she thought.

She quietly climbed out of bed, snuck across the house to the closed bedroom door, and listened for any signs of activity, hoping.

"Ohhhhhh," she heard from within.

"Huh? is she still just waking up?" Jolette wondered, although the moan didn't quite sound like someone stretching and yawning. She pressed her ear to the door, but couldn't quite hear anything. "Was she still in bed? When is this girl gonna get up?"

And then she heard it, clear as crystal -

"Ahhhh fuck!"

"OMG!" she thought, Jolette KNEW Rachel's was alone, having seen her husband leave for the store earlier, so that only meant one thing - she was in there masturbating HERSELF!

Jolette was instantly jealous. Here she was, dying for a release, and the only thing preventing her was Tim's sister-in-law who was probably naked right now and having the time of her life!

Jolette reached up and pinched one of her nipples through her tight shirt, she was so horny she had to bite her lip not to moan.

Rachel's moans, though, were coming through loud and clear. Didn't that girl care that somebody might hear her? And that's when she realized - Rachel thought she was alone! Of course! Everyone had plans to go shopping this morning, Rachel must have assumed Jolette was going with them.

She wanted SO badly to go into her room and masturbate at the same time, both girls screaming out in pleasure for each other to hear, but couldn't risk taking that chance. There's no way Rachel was as wild as she was.

But still, the thought of what Rachel must be doing to herself in there made Jolette SO wet. She'd never wanted to be with another girl, but imagining Rachel made her wet because it was what she herself wanted to be doing. She imagined Rachel, naked, grinding on a few pillows on the bed like Jolette SO loved to do. Her creamy white ass moving back and forth as she rubbed herself into the soft pillows. Her huge tits (practically pillows themselves) hanging below her, begging to be sucked. Her wet pussy, rubbing so lusciously against the fabric...

Jolette felt a shock and looked down, surprised to find she had one hand under her sundress rubbing her bare slit, and the other toying with one of her nipples through the fabric. OMG this was getting her hot.

Suddenly there was an odd noise and she heard something bump the door! She was instantly scared witless. She stood there, frozen, one hand on her pussy and the other gripping her tit, not even daring to BREATHE!

Moments passed, she breathed finally. More passed, still nothing. "Had Rachel heard her somehow?" she wondered. She could hear some slight movements just on the other side of the door and was just about to make a dash for her bedroom when all became clear -

"Oh fuck ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckkkkk," she heard from JUST on the other side of the door, very loud and unmistakable.... "Oh take me."

The fear disappeared instantly, and the excitement returned tenfold. Not only was Rachel still playing with herself, she was doing it against the door of all places, just inches from her!

"Haha, naughty girl," Jolette thought with a huge grin on her face.

She could hear Rachel rubbing against the door, then start thumping against it.

"What is that girl DOING?" Jolette wondered. She couldn't imagine what kind of masturbation would involve the DOOR, but she was literally aching to know. She could imagine Rachel in there, rubbing herself silly, her naked body shaking as she played.

She was having SUCH a hard time fighting the urge to just rip her dress off and bring herself to a screaming orgasm right now, and might actually have done that if not for the next thing that she heard.

"Fuck me Timmmmmmmm!"

"Whoa, what?" Jolette's mind ground to a halt.

"Oh Timmm fuck MEEEEEEEEE!"

Jolette quickly tried to remember, hadn't Tim taken her car? Did he come back early? OMG was he in there fucking his sister-in-law? Suddenly she HAD to know. She wanted to SEE them fucking. At that moment she wanted nothing more.

Go outside and try to peek in the window? See if the car was there? "Oh screw it," she thought, "Here goes nothing."

"Rachel? You okay?" she asked through the door.

Suddenly all went silent inside, no more thrusting, no more moaning, nothing. She waited a moment then asked again.

"Rachel?"

Still nothing.

And so, hoping beyond hope to see the two of them coupled together, she turned the knob and pushed... and the door didn't move. Overcome with frustration she pushed harder, the door opening a good four inches before hitting resistance again.

"Everything okay?" she asked once more.

From this angle all she could see was the corner of the unmade bed. She leaned her head in close and progressively saw only what was to the left of the partially opened door - the closet, the dresser, and - OMFG - the full-height wall mirror!!!

And the sight that greeted her in that mirror wasn't at all what she had expected, but was far more than she ever dreamed she would see.

There was Rachel, fully naked, squeezed between the door and her sister's exercise bike, with that teddy bear they'd gotten her pressed right in there as well. Her delicious ass was being pressed into by the door (it gave her a nice feeling that she was the one pushing the door). One huge tit was hanging down clearly visible on this side of teddy, the large nipple sticking straight out. Her pussy wasn't visible, being pressed against teddy as it was, but Jolette KNEW that had to feel good.

And the expression on Rachel's face? Priceless! It honestly looked like the girl was cumming, except that she wasn't moving an inch. Jolette almost felt as if she was going to cum herself, and realized it was because she still had one hand under her dress, rubbing her wet slit.

"Um..." Rachel stammered. "I'm nak-... I'm changing!" Jolette smiled at the slip.

Jolette LOVED what she was seeing. Rachel truly seemed to be teetering on the edge of orgasm. And for as much as she wanted to let the poor girl cum, she wanted at least one brief glimpse of her pussy before she let her finish.

She eased up on her pressure against the door, hoping that Rachel would pull away enough from the teddy for her to see all of her. As she did Rachel's pussy was dragged across teddy's leg and Jolette could practically FEEL the unexpected sensation she put Rachel through. She watched Rachel CLUTCH onto teddy frantically and stand on her toes to get away from the furry sensation beneath her, Rachel's whole body visibly straining in agony.

It was SO sexy watching Rachel bite her lip, fighting the orgasm, and gasp out the words -

"I'll com---mmming out in just a minute..."

"Haha, that's what you think," Jolette thought with a smile.

"You sure?" she asked, as she firmly pushed once more against the door, knocking Rachel off balance and off her toes, and straight down onto - and into - teddy. And oh fuck Jolette was greeted with the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen.

Rachel's eyes clamped shut, she threw her head back, clutched onto teddy, and clearly... unmistakably... CAME right in front of Jolette. The girl's titties were shaking, her hands clutching again and again into teddy, and her hips clearly spasming in orgasm.

And, with perfect timing, Jolette's naughty hand picked THAT moment to slide two fingers deep into her own dripping wet slit.

"Yessssssssss!" both women cried out in unison. Jolette's orgasm came out of nowhere and hit her like a freight train. Instantly her pussy was exploding with pleasure, soaking her two fingers as she frantically finger-fucked herself.

The poor girl on the other side of the door was clearly in another world, frantically bucking her hips back and forth along teddy, thrusting back and forth between teddy and the door. With each backwards thrust she would hit the door, which in turn would bump against Jolette's hand, pushing her fingers deeper into her pussy. And Jolette would thrust her hips right back, pushing into the door and forcing Rachel back into teddy once more. The two girls practically fucking each other through the door.

Jolette was losing control, starting to see stars, but kept her eyes glued to the naked sight before her. The poor girl inside looked like she was about to pass out. She had lifted her legs off the floor and had her knees spread wide apart in the air, her whole body focused on her fucking against teddy.

The sight was just too much for her, and before the first one had even finished her body was wracked by a second mind-blowing orgasm.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" she cried out loud, hoping the girl inside was too out of it to hear her. She just leaned against the door, rubbing her pussy wildly cumming nonstop as she could see Rachel was also doing inside. She stared at the girl's tits, her pussy, and just lusted until her legs would no longer support her.

She let go of the door, slid down to the ground, and came until she could no longer move. She just lay there, her stiff nipples standing stiff and sore, two fingers lodged in her dripping slit.

Somehow she found the energy to get up and stumble back to her room, hoping Rachel hadn't a clue of what she just did.

She cleaned up, and decided the best way to find out was just to pretend like nothing had happened. She was doing the dishes from breakfast (still only wearing her sundress) when Rachel finally emerged from the bedroom (unfortunately, already dressed).

"Mornin sleepy!" Jolette said as she looked back, then back to the dishes. "We saved you some breakfast but everybody wanted to get an early start picking up camping supplies so they went into town."

"They take all the cars?" Rachel asked her, sounding rather inquisitive.

Oh that's right, from her bedroom she could see the garage, and there were no cars in it. Poor girl really must have thought she was alone.

"Oh, Tim took mine so he could go pick up a hammock from a friends house on the north shore. Jolene and your husband took the other car into town. But your rental's still here, they parked it around the side of the house. Going somewhere?" she asked, hoping that Rachel would because she STILL had such a desire to make some real noise if she could get some alone time.

"I'm not sure, I don't know my way around anywhere," Rachel replied.

"The guys are gonna be gone for a while, and there's a really nice park just up the road..." Jolette worried that she sounded like she was trying to get rid of her.

Thankfully, however, Rachel decided to go. She helped her pack up a breakfast, and watched at the doorway as the girl drove off, with a big smile on her face because FINALLY she could make some noise. And already she could feel her pussy dripping in expectation...

hoodero
hoodero
11 Followers