Radio Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

The new singer was terrific. Smooth and mellow with a deep sexy voice, she exuded the perfect atmosphere for romance. Even her quicker numbers were presented in a silky fashion and Tish and I were seldom off the dance floor.

When I took her back to Julia and Gil's house, I was back in that euphoric state she had created the evening before. As we stood before the door, she turned to me and I found the nerve to lean forward and just brush her lips with mine. Nothing too adventuresome for a first kiss.

She looked a bit startled at first, then with a faint smile, she leaned toward me and returned the kiss. No parted lips, no tongue, just a lovely, soft brush of her lovely full lips against mine.

"What about tomorrow?" I asked, almost in a whisper.

"Anytime after ten," she softly replied.

"How about one second after ten?" I tried, getting braver.

She smiled, turned and walked inside. She turned back before closing the door, smiled at me again and mouthed "good night." Kapow! I was done for.

When I first met Martha, my ex-wife, I remember how slow developing our courtship was. We were both young and I was just getting myself established at the County Office. I guess I could describe our relationship as comfortable rather than passionate. I had little experience with women and so it didn't strike me as unusual or surprising. We got along well and after a while, it just seemed inevitable that we would get married.

Leticia Darling, however, was evoking feelings in me that I didn't know I possessed. I was now fantasizing about her and where our liaison might lead. To be fair to Martha, she couldn't hold a candle to Tish when it came to looks. All Tish had to do was smile and I was off to the races. Where Marsha produced a feeling of comfort, Tish produced a feeling of excitement. It just wasn't a fair fight.

As you might expect, I was at the Timely's door at precisely ten the next morning. It was another of those great late-August days that are common in this part of the world and I knew it would be quite warm by early afternoon. Tish was dressed in a very nice yellow tank top and a pair of snug white shorts. She looked gorgeous, but then, she would look gorgeous in a gunny sack.

"Have you had breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes ... we all had breakfast earlier. Julia and her family left for church a few minutes ago. I told them I didn't know when I'd be back," she noted, looking at me without expression.

I smiled to myself. This was just getting better and better.

"Good. I though we'd go up to Rocky Point on Lake Pend Oreille and have a late lunch. It's a beautiful day and the scenery there is fantastic." I had hoped she would agree as she nodded and smiled.

We didn't talk much on the way up to the lake. Tish seemed lost in thought. Perhaps I had upset her in my rush to get to know her better.

We arrived at the little town and Tish was almost gasping at the scenery. I had brought my camera and I wanted some pictures of us together, but especially of Tish. I intended to print an 8 X 10 of the best one and frame it for my bedroom.

We wandered through the little town, stopping at the many gift and craft shops. It might have been a logging and mill town in its past, but today it was a vacation and tourist spot in a beautiful setting. I could see the ski facilities on the mountainside to the west and it meant that this was a year-around resort.

Once again, without noticing, we were holding hands as we strolled along. I was breathing a bit easier now, as Tish was much more energized as she wandered into many of the shops to browse. I could see the smiles and almost read her thoughts as she viewed all manner of trinkets and crafts. She bought a pair of locally made jade earrings and quickly exchanged the ones she was wearing for her new purchase. They looked great I thought, and said so. That got me another of her brilliant smiles.

We stopped at a funky little café and had a light lunch on the patio, enjoying the sunshine. I had taken a few pictures of Tish, but as she sat across from me at the little table, I pulled out my camera and took three or four of her. She seemed surprised and a frown crossed her face for a moment.

"You don't want to take my picture," she said quietly.

"Oh yes I do," I smiled. "Anytime I'm with a beautiful woman, I want my picture take with her so I can prove it isn't a dream." It sounded corny, I know, but I was in a great mood and enjoying every minute with Tish.

At that point, the waitress reappeared with our bill.

"Excuse me, miss. Would you mind taking a picture of us together?" I asked.

"Of course," she smiled. Tish, on the other hand, looked decidedly uncomfortable, but said nothing.

The young girl took two shots of us and handed me back my camera. I thanked her and turned to Tish. She looked ... worried? I didn't understand her reaction, but I wasn't about to spoil the day with the wrong question at the wrong time. I did wonder, though. Why was she reluctant to have her picture taken? Another puzzle?

End of Part Two

Next: Part Three: All is revealed?

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers