Rae Goes For The Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy pays me to let my own husband fuck me.
1.9k words
3.26
73.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae's words bounced around in my head as I drove home:

"I thought it would be a kick to have Jimmy pay me to let my own husband fuck me."

Was that an admission that she was fucking for money or was she jerking my chain? And if she was selling herself, what did that say about me? The thought was certainly on my mind the first night I saw her go into the privacy rooms with Jimmy and Billy and yet when she came home I had fucked her until I was exhausted. The very next night I had sat in the back of the club and watched as after each dance set she had gone into the privacy rooms with somebody and that night again I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

My next thought was mind boggling - at the cheapest rate (according to what Rae had quoted me, two hundred for a blow job) she had made at least a grand that night. No wonder she always seemed to be able to go out and spend to her hearts content.

She was waiting for me in bed when I got home. She was naked except for her high heels and she was running a finger in and out of her pussy.

"Hurry up sailor, Miss Marla's pussy is hot, wet, and hungry for a cock."

For the third night in a row I could not keep my hands off her and finally we both fell asleep exhausted. I awoke with a warm mouth on my cock and I looked down to see Rae looking up at me. As soon as she saw that I was awake she stopped sucking and climbed up and sat on me. She looked down at me:

"So baby, how do you like being married to a whore?"

I looked up at her face and was silent - mostly because I couldn't think what to say.

"Come on baby, tell me what you're thinking. You know what I'm doing when I go back into that room. I'm a slut, a whore, and I love it. Come on baby, talk to me, talk to your whore. Do you like fucking me when I come home after fucking strangers?"

I twisted my body and rolled on top of her and started slamming my cock into her.

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck your slutty wife. Harder baby, fuck me harder" and I pounded into her as hard as I could and when I came I collapsed on top of her, rolled of and started up at the ceiling.

"Why? Why are you doing it?"

She came up on an elbow and looked at me:

"Because I love it baby. I love it and I just can't seem to get enough cock. No matter how much I get, I always seem to want more."

I asked her how long she had been doing it and how she got started and she told me the story.

She had gone out and got the job with a telemarketing firm and for three months she'd sold time-shares in condominiums over the phone. One day she had was called into the boss's office and he had asked her if she would like to make twice as much money for doing the same kind of work. Naturally Rae was interested and when she'd said yes he had handed her a script and asked her to read it out loud. She read it to herself and said:

"I can't read this to you, I'm a married woman."

He had explained to her that she didn't have to mean it, just sound like she did. She was hesitant, but eventually he had talked her into doing it.

"Oh God, you have me so hot that I wish you were here so I could suck your cock."

The boss told her that it wasn't bad and to try it again putting emphasis here, lowering her voice a little there, and after a half dozen tries he said:

"Good! I think that's got it. Let's field test it" and he dialed a number. "Morty? I think I've got something here. Give a listen."

He handed the phone to Rae and told her to read the line just the way they had settled on to the guy on the phone. She did and so started her career as a 900 number girl - "I'll suck you dry. 99cents a minute, call 1-900-760-SUCK. Must be 18 or older."

She was a natural at it and there was a by-product - she got so horny talking to the callers that she came home and took it out on me. A couple of months went by and the boss called her into his office again. He had a couple of friends that he used as quality control. They would call in acting as customers and see how the girls were doing. One of them had called in and had talked with Rae and her voice had, as he had put it to her boss, made his spine tingle and he wanted to meet her. When Rae had looked confused her boss had said:

"What he wants is to have sex with you."

Rae had gotten indignant and her boss had told her to calm down, "I'm not saying that you have to do it and your job doesn't depend on it, but most of you girls are here for the money and George gave the last girl who tingled his spine a thousand bucks for six hours of her time. You do what you want to do; all I'm doing here is passing on information."

Rae agreed to meet the man for coffee; they met, talked, and the next day, which was her day off, she spent from noon until ten that night with him. He was partial to blow jobs and she had sucked him off several times, fucked him several times and had come home with twelve hundred dollars in her purse. She had enjoyed it so much that when George had called her two weeks later she had done it again. For the next two months she had seen George once every two weeks or so and had never left with under a grand in her purse.

"And it wasn't just the money baby, I was loving the hell out of the sex."

One night when she had gone to meet George there was another guy there and George told Rae that the other guy, Tony, wanted to offer her a job at his club. She talked with Tony and decided to take the job and before she left she had fucked both of them several times and had come home with fourteen hundred dollars. She gave her notice and her boss had tried to talk her in to staying with him, but she had made up her mind. He told her he was sorry to lose her and had been so nice about it that she had given him a blow job and then fucked him on his desk.

Her job at the Palomino Club was suppose to be as a hostess, serving drinks and taking care of Tony and George who was Tony's partner. One night two of the dancers hadn't showed up and Tony talked her in to dancing and the rest was history. For the last six months she had been taking turns fucking Tony and George with the other girls, dancing and making trips to the privacy rooms with guys who turned her on. Not just anyone who asked, but with the ones who grabbed her interest:

"Believe it or not baby, but there have been nights, a lot of them, when I haven't gone into the back room."

For example, she said she never would have gone back there with Billy because he just didn't appeal to her. I had pointed at him and in affect had said to her, "Fuck that one" and so she had. The first time with George was for the money, but then she found that she liked fucking other men. The fact that she was cheating on me didn't bother her because she knew I'd never find out about it. I just wasn't the kind of guy who went to paces like the Palomino and besides, wasn't she already fucking me to death when she got home?

I had to ask, "Why, if you are having so much fun fucking all these other men and making all that money are you hanging around here? Why haven't you dumped me for somebody like Jimmy? He's a millionaire and he's crazy about you."

She got a hurt look on her face, "I would have thought you wouldn't have to ask that."

"Why's that?" I wanted to know.

"Because asshole, I love you and I like being married to you. As far as Jimmy and his money are concerned I'll be getting it from him a thousand dollars at a time." She saw the look on my face, "What? You expect me to stop just because you found out? After the way you have behaved these last three nights? If you wanted me to stop why didn't you do it that first night just before Jimmy took me into the back room. You're not stupid baby, you knew, even if you didn't want to admit it to yourself, what was going on in those back rooms. You knew what was going to happen when you pointed at Billy and you knew you were going to be fucking a freshly fucked wife when I got home that night and you loved it! You couldn't leave me alone.

"I saw you the other night, sitting in the back of the club and watching what I did and you couldn't keep your hands off me that night either. Last night you knew for sure what was going on and you still came after me like a sex maniac. Why should I quit now? I'm loving every minute of what I'm doing and so far so do you."

She had me there. For the last three nights I couldn't leave her alone and I was already hard again from just talking about it and Rae noticed. She reached over and started stroking me:

"Tell the truth baby, hasn't the fact that your wife is a cock loving slut made you want me more?" I was silent, trying to get my thoughts together and she said, "Come on baby, talk to me."

Finally I said, "Well, working with Billy and Jimmy every day while knowing that they are fucking you is not easy. Every time I see them I picture you walking into the back room with them and I end up walking around with a hard dick all day."

Rae giggled, she actually giggled, and said, "That's just the way I want you baby. I want you with a hard dick waiting for me to come home to you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Marvelous Miss Marla still works at the Palomino Club four and sometimes five nights a week and I'm still waiting for her with a hard dick when she comes home. Jimmy still takes the crew to the club once a month or so and when he does The Marvelous Miss Marla always asks me to take her home and as a result I'm looked upon as some kind of stud to the rest of the guys. It does bother me a little to help Rae spend the money she makes from her job, but I'm starting to get used to it, but we do have a problem coming up in the near future. The company Christmas party is fast approaching and Rae is expecting me to take her, but she won't tell me if she is planning to go as The Marvelous Miss Marla or as Mrs. Rae Chotin. Should be an interesting night either way.