Ragdoll Ch. 03

Story Info
Birthday surprise, first time, and a looming gang!
2.6k words
4.34
18.6k
5

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Author's notes:

Chapter numbers will no longer be assigned within the body of writing to avoid confusion with the Submission based chapter scheme used by the site.

This chapter is somewhat short, and does not truly fit the BDSM theme, but it continues the revelation of Violet's nature and hopefully makes her more memorable within the overall framework of her story. The plan is for this to be a long running story series, limited only by my time to write and by whether all of you readers find the tale (and the tail!) worthwhile.

**********

Birthday Surprise!

During the two hour Westbound flight, I had been lost in deep thought. Last night had shaken me a little, perhaps more because I was conflicted now rather than than due to what I had suffered. Most would think me crazy. Tif was due back from the Carribean in two days. I wanted something with her, and now I knew that she wanted it too, yet I was trapped in Victoria's web. I would have to do whatever she bade me, and suffer whatever she chose to inflict upon me, and if I was honest with myself, some part of me wanted it.

It was early evening now and four of us were speeding along in a posh black limo heading toward my current assignment. I guessed that we were somewhere on the Olympic peninsula - I wasn't getting a lot of opportunity to look outside the window. Our driver, and Nicole, my hair and makeup handler, were in the front seat chatting casually about this and that, while in the backseat, I was giving a slow careful blowjob to my bodyguard. One learned quickly those things which were in one's own best interest. It was pretty much expected that we would bestow favors upon our guards. We were nice to them, and they protected us - some truths were universal.

"We're almost there... you'd better hurry up," the driver called back to us.

I lifted my mouth from my guard's cock with honest regret. My borrowed diamond pendant earrings swayed as I shifted to an upright sitting pose, and started to primp my clothes. I was dressed in a black knee length pencil skirt and a stylish long sleeve fuschia colored button-up blouse. My underwear consisted of thigh high black stockings and companion garter belt along with matching black silk bra and panties. Classic black pumps completed the ensemble. Nicole was a true professional. She had applied a light foundation to my face, followed with just a hint of blush. My lips were painted with a dark red matte lipstick. I thought of the shade as "dead rose petals". She had also applied a dark violet(like me!) color to my eyelids and had made skillful use of black eyeliner to give me an "Egyptian Princess" look. I had even managed a quick midday visit to the salon in my apartment building where I had received a simple yet elegant french manicure.

"Damn Vi, you can't leave me like this," my guard voiced with a growling plea.

I looked at him, twisting my lips sideways cutely, thinking fast. I lifted my rear off the seat and pulled my skirt up enough to get my hand in position, and then engaged in a series of maneuvers and contortions... until I had pulled my panties down, around my ankles, then off! I held them in my left hand triumphantly.

"This is the best I can do - fast," I said, my gray eyes sparkling impishly.

I grazed my fingernails lightly along his throbbing cock. He was still wet from being inside my mouth. I gripped him with my right hand and started to pump him rapidly. I worked my panties inside out with my left hand, and then teased them against his face... His eyes revealed the erotic rush this caused. I concentrated now, pulling and pumping him furiously with my small hand. I watched his hips lifting, heard his breaths grow quick, observed the slight gleaming wetness pooled in the opening of his swollen tip. I judged the moment, then quickly moved my panties from his face to where I could hold them in just the right position to catch his imminent spurts. I moved my right hand as fast as I could now, jerking him off. I watched, pleased, as he erupted, shooting ropes of hot milky cum into my black silk panties... When he eased back, down, I coaxed the last of his cum forth with a few gentle pulls, then folded the panties together a few times and handed them to him. "Yours now," I laughed softly. "I won't really need them anyway and I can't take them with me..."

He gave me a wry look but took the wadded panties from me and shoved them in his jacket pocket. While he zipped and composed himself I leaned forward and presented my face to Nicole. "Does my makeup need any touch-up?" I asked.

"Kiss lips," she said, instructing me how to present my lips for a quick reapplication of lipstick.

It was a luxury to have someone do my makeup. I felt quite pampered, yet I knew it was more for the client than for me.

I sat back again as we turned from the main road onto what I assumed was a long private drive. I could see some impressive gothic style gates looming ahead.

I recalled the brief. The gist was that I was a birthday gift for some wealthy Import/Export Company executive's son, David, who was just turning twenty-one. The father wanted his son to have the experience without any potential entanglements like those that might arise from involvement with the typical money grabbing groupie bitches who threw themselves at his son fairly regularly. There would be no hidden agendas, no surprise pregnancies, no media circuses if a girl happened to break a fingernail - just unbridled sex and fun for an eve. The goal however was for me to look just like one of those ladder climbing socialites rather than what I was.

We stopped at the gates... My driver activated his Netwatch, and voiced a connection number. A moment later he engaged in a brief dialog with someone I assumed was inside the Estate, and then the gates slid open to admit us.

We followed a tree-lined drive and then pulled into a circular court in front of the mansion. A fairly traditional fountain surrounded by clusters of bonsai trees filled the center of the circle. Twilight cast a pleasing glow upon everything. "My turn to work now," I thought.

~~~

David was not what I had expected. He was an intelligent, well mannered young man. I could not give a proper name to the room we were in. There was a well-stocked bar in the corner to my right while the entire wall to my left was a library, with shelves from floor to ceiling. The shelves were lined with REAL hardcover books - a rarity in this day and age. The furniture was opulent and tastefully arranged. Across from where I sat on a luxurious sofa was a beautifully crafted set of sliding glass doors which opened onto an indoor swimming pool that looked more like a desert oasis than a traditional pool.

I sat in a classic pose with my legs crossed, left over right, and I had mindfully allowed my left pump to slip from my heel a little such that it dangled on my toes. I reached forward to "fix" the problem just as David returned from the bar and proffered the drink he had made for me. He had left his own drink sitting on the bartop.

"Oh, thankyou," I said, and fumbled my shoe so that it fell on the floor as I accepted the drink from him.

He dropped gallantly to one knee to retrieve my pump. Of course I chose that moment to uncross my legs, allowing him a teasing glimpse up my skirt.

He looked.

I smiled.

He grinned, "You did that intentionally!"

"Yep!" I said, and then laughed softly. "I'm yours til Midnight."

"No... underwear?" he asked.

"Sometimes," I said. I wiggled my stockinged toes playfully indicating that I wanted him to put my shoe back on for me. I took a sip of my drink, watching him.

He edged forward, still more or less poised on one knee, and gently cupped my shoeless heel with his left hand, while with his right he carefully slipped my pump back on.

"Thank you... you can do whatever you like... really," I said.

"Do you like what you do?" he asked, surprising me.

"Do you want the truth?" I asked.

"Yes, please," he said.

"Yes, I do like... what I do," I answered.

"I thought you might say that," he spoke softly, blushing a little, then continued, "God, you're beautiful."

He moved his right hand to the inside of my stockinged calf and began to stroke me lightly there. He paused after a moment and looked at me with an expression almost akin to reverence.

"Can I... kiss you... between your legs? I've never... I mean... I want to know what a woman is like - there," he whispered.

My eyes sparkled and I pressed my dark red lips together in a warm smile. I set my drink onto a small table beside the sofa and then I leaned forward and tilted his chin upward with just my index fingernail. I kissed his mouth, ever so softly, like a brush against butterfly wings. Drawing back, I looked into his eyes, and whispered, "Undress - for me, and then you can undress me as little or as much as you like. Then, yes, you may."

~~~

A brief time later I was sprawled back on the sofa in a reclined pose with plush pillows supporting my back and shoulders. I was naked except for my stockings, garter belt, and pumps - unless one counted my earrings and the small plain hoop attached to the the hood of my clit. David was kneeling on the floor with his face pressed between my thighs. I ran my fingers gently through his short brown hair as he licked and nuzzled my pussy. After a few minutes of this, he paused and looked up at me.

I reached with my left hand and touched his arm, signaling him to come up to me even as I drew my legs onto the sofa and shifted until I was fully reclined lengthwise. I splayed my legs a little, one heel wedged at the point where the seat of the sofa became the back. He rose, and moved over me, positioning himself between my legs. I ran my hands over his smooth chest, then downward, grazing my fingernails over his cock and balls. I cupped him, and felt him tighten upward. He lowered his mouth to my left breast and consumed my delicate rose pink nipple hungrily. I arched upward to his mouth, but he released me.

"Stop... your hands... I don't want to - I don't know how long I can last", he managed to say.

"Shh, it's alright, I said. This first time will be quick. There will be more, longer, after..."

He nodded.

"I... can't believe this is happening," he whispered.

I helped him, guided him with my hands until he was poised to enter me, then slid both hands around his waist and coaxed him in. "Now," I whispered.

He thrust into me in one smooth motion, his weight bearing down on me fully. I stroked his sides and then drew my legs up and wrapped them around his hips; my stockings against his naked flesh. I heard my shoes click against each other, and then he started to move, to thrust inside me. I felt again the deep contentment of being fucked. I know I was meant to receive.

"I'm..." was all he managed to say, and then I felt him surge, his youthful strength bucking wildly, pummeling my pelvis deep into the cushions repeatedly as he jetted his seed within me.

~~~

In time, we made our way poolside. The lighting was dim and romantic. I had left my shoes by the sofa, and now I unclipped my garters and peeled my stockings down, then wriggled from the belt. I stood naked, with no heels to elevate me, with my arms crossed in front of me yet hiding nothing. David took my hand and drew me after him. He settled back onto a lounge chair and then pulled me into his lap. I placed my hands on his shoulders and fed my breasts to him, each in turn, enjoying his attentions there. We might have been two young lovers...

By the end of the eve, as midnight loomed, he had fucked me twice more, once on the lounge chair with me above him, and just now again in the pool. I clung to him quietly, my head resting on his shoulder, my gaze turned away from him, just watching the water ripple gently around us.

"Thank you," he said softly.

I turned to him and kissed him lightly on his cheek. Most of my makeup had been washed away in the pool. "You're welcome," I whispered, then continued, "Don't lose yourself. One day you will be rich and powerful, your father's heir. Stay who you are."

"Stay who you are too, Violet. I will always remember you," he ended.

~~~

By 0200 (2 AM), I was snuggled against my bodyguard, half asleep, with Nicole and my driver seated across the aisle from us. I could see the moon behind them, outside the oval window of our passenger jet. It was bright and beautiful when seen from 26,000 feet. Chalis Estate awaited our return. In time I truly slept.

~~~

Sometime around noon, the next day, I woke, grateful to be in my room, in my bed, alone for a little while at least. I wanted a nice long hot shower and something good to eat. I vowed mentally to try to hit the gym more regularly, but it wasn't going to happen if my assignments kept me going until the wee hours of the morning.

I slipped from bed and began my routine. I had a random silly thought, remembering my pop-culture history: those old computer people simulation games. I envisioned myself as an avatar scurrying about, sometimes sped up into fast forward motion, doing all of the little things I needed to do.

~~~

By late afternoon, I had accomplished much. I had made the appointment to have my tongue pierced two days hence, the day after Tif was supposed to return. My bead rings had arrived and I was playing with them on the desk in front of me while I surfed News on my Netdisplay. I glanced at my fingernails - I couldn't decide whether I would maintain the french manicure, opt for some color, or just revert to my natural nails. I was engaged in this very important inner debate with myself when an assignment email from Brentwood visualized in my inbox.

' Assignment, this eve, 20:00 (8 PM)

Six gentlemen, ages 29 - 41:

Blue collar dock-workers who recently won a 200 million dollar mega lottery pool. Clients want a BDSM themed Gang Bang. Vaginal and anal sex will be required. You will work with Victoria on this one. She is lead. Don't disappoint. -BW '

I suddenly felt like a hundred butterflies had taken flight, all at once, inside my tummy - I nearly peed myself.