Raider and the Lost Lamp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tukanni's reign as queen was a bloody one. She invaded and conquered many neighbouring kingdoms, always using Zhiasa to assure victory. The evil queen seemed unstoppable, until she was murdered by her husband, when she discovered his adultery. So began Zhiasa's journey of bouncing from master to master, it began with the palace chamberlain who accidentally discovered the power invested in a lamp belonging to a long-dead queen. But since none of them possessed the magical amulet, they only received three wishes a piece before Zhiasa returned to her chamber within the lamp. Most of the wishes became terribly predictable. Money, power, the ability to seduce any member of the opposite (or on occasion, the same) sex. Occasionally she would grant a master immortality.

Clara continued through the final scrolls that recounted how the lamp travelled through the millennia from the hands of palace staff to thieves and antique dealers. During these years, Zhiasa learned some of the more obscure rules of her imprisonment. For example a new master could not take control of her until her current master had had his or her three wishes granted (or died). It also became apparent the she could fall asleep for decades, if she chose to, so long as nobody rubbed her lamp.

Zhiasa was also greatly relieved to discover that no master could compel her to unwillingly give away her body. Sex held a great deal of magical and spiritual significance to ancient cultures, and apparently not even Tukanni's magics were powerful enough to turn Zhiasa into a full-blown sex slave. That being said, Zhiasa had no reason to believe she could not take a lover of her own volition. She was very grateful for this aspect of her enslavement, as many masters had lusted after her in harem outfit and tried to take advantage of her.

By the time of Christ, Zhiasa had discovered that man had invented books. This became a handy new way to keep her journal. In what Clara worked out was the second century AD, Zhiasa's lamp came into the possession of a neurotic Persian sultan. Having made his first two wishes, for an army ten thousand men strong, and the unwavering love of all his subjects, the sultan became relentless in asking Zhiasa about ways he could ensure that she would not fall into the hands of his enemies once his third wish was granted. Zhiasa was unable to give the sultan an answer that seemed to satisfy him. Eventually he made his third wish, for a hundred beautiful wives, and Zhiasa was drawn back into the lamp, oblivious to what the sultan then did with it. It was six hundred years later when she discovered that he'd hidden it deep within a cave.

Her next master was a skinny young man. He was dirty and dressed in tattered clothing, but Zhiasa could tell that there was a handsome face under the grime. He had stumbled upon the lamp quite by accident. Zhiasa would later learn that this young man was a poor street urchin from a nearby city. Forced to steal to survive, he had become an extremely adept thief, which had recently caused the city guards to become more interested in him than he would've liked. He decided to hide out in a cave in the mountains just outside the city until the heat blew over. With little else to do to amuse himself, he decided one day to explore the depths of the cavern, and naturally, discovered the lamp.

Zhiasa wasn't surprised by her master's first two wishes: A grand palace (although the young man didn't specify it coming with servants, Zhiasa generously included them in the wish), and vast riches. It also didn't come as a surprise to Zhiasa that, after hastily making his first two wishes, the young man decided to put a great deal of thought into what his third and final wish should be. So many previous masters had done exactly the same. For several weeks the young man basked in the luxurious palace lifestyle that he'd spent his whole life dreaming of. He paid Zhiasa little attention, but he allowed her to roam the palace freely. Zhiasa was grateful to not be cooped up in the lamp all the time, and she couldn't help but admire her own handiwork - it really was a beautiful palace.

Then her master began to take interest in her again. In the privacy of his large personal chamber they would talk. At first he questioned her about the capabilities and limitations of her powers. But then things changed, it started with him complimenting her on the wonderful palace she'd made for him, something she was unaccustomed to. Then they began to talk about themselves. He would talk about his harsh life growing up as an orphan on the streets, and about how he would always dream of living in a palace one day. She would talk about her own past, about happier days when she had a family, before her sister had shown her true colors. Eventually, she would also talk about the circumstances of her enslavement and what happened thereafter. Zhiasa often found it hard to talk about, and many times she reached a point where she didn't want to continue discussing it. But her master never pressured her, and for that she was grateful.

Soon she began to realise that she was happiest when she was with her master, and tried to maximise the amount of time that she spent with him. Then one day he shocked her by asking her to call him Hal'hadin (a name that would be mis-translated over the next thousand years to 'Alladin', Clara thought to herself). Zhiasa could scarcely believe that her master had asked her to refer to him by his first name, like an equal. When she asked him why she had been granted this honour, her heart was greatly warmed to hear that it was because he considered her to be a friend.

Clara quickly thumbed through the next few pages of the journal, and it became clear to her that Zhiasa and Alladin didn't remain 'friends' for too long. The name Hal'hadin replaced the Mesopotamian word for 'master' for only a few pages of the journal before it in turn was replaced, with the Mesopotamian word meaning 'my love'. Clara skipped back a few pages to try and discover how things between Zhiasa and her master moved to the next level.

"I am in love!" the journal read. "Last night I was unable to contain the affection I've secretly held for my master and love any longer. I declared my love to him and he declared his to me! I am so happy!

"It all began as we strolled through the palace gardens in the moonlight together. We talked of many things, as we normally do, and then Hal'hadin began complimenting me, at first on my hair, and my eyes and my smile. Then he began to speak of how much he enjoyed my company. It was not my place, I know, but I could not contain my feelings any longer. I pulled him to me with my magic and began to kiss him on the lips passionately. Though I was elated by the thrill, I was also alarmed by my own audacity for but a moment, before I realised that my love had wrapped his arms around my back and was returning my kiss with equal passion. We kissed and embraced for but a brief while before my love suggested that we went to his personal chamber. I instantly transported us there, and it was there that we made love."

"Tsk, Giving it away at the tender age of eight thousand. Some women have no self-control," Clara chuckled to herself sarcastically as she continued to read.

"Once in the chamber, we began to kiss again. I wrapped my legs around my love and he carried me the short distance to the bed. Then he let me down, and I began to raise my arm, to cast a spell that would make my clothing disappear, but my love grabbed my hand and said, "No. Please, allow me..."

"I smiled and turned my back to him. I delighted in every sweet sensation as my love undressed me. As he unclasped and untied the various bonds that held the clothes to my body, one by one, he ran his gentle hands across my body. He slid one hand up along my waist to cup my breast. Later he moved his other hand down my waist and behind me, to squeeze one of my buttocks. Later again, his hand trailed slowly across the front of my waist, then dove down, over my silken pants, to caress the outside of my womanhood with but a single stroke, while one finger pushed but the slightest amount of the silken material into my outer lips. And all the while he continued to loosen my clothes and lay kisses on the nape of my neck. The suspense was at the same time wonderful and excruciating..."

Clara was amused, if a little shocked at how graphic this journal was becoming. "I suppose it was an event she wanted to save for posterity," she thought, "and she did the best she could in an age before camcorders." Clara also figured that Zhiasa never planned on anyone else being sucked into the lamp, and assumed that her private journals would remain just that: private. Clara continued to read the journal with an amused smirk. Despite the fact that she was alone, she subconsciously felt compelled to conceal the fact that she was getting aroused by the story, herself.

"For the first time I found myself becoming wet. Soon I felt the last straps securing my bustier become untied. I turned around and kissed my love on his lips, as he pulled the loose garment from my body, leaving my breasts exposed. Then our kiss broke, and my love began lay a trail of kisses down my neck and chest. Meanwhile, his hands, which had been gliding up and down my spine, travelled over my flesh to other areas, all the while pushing waves of pleasure in front of them. One hand settled into a circular pattern of caressing around my butt and hips. The other came around to knead and massage one of my breasts, in which a new level of pleasure was swiftly building."

Clara continued to read intently, unconsciously trailing two fingers up and down the side of the vee of her own sex.

"My other breast was also being attended to. My love had kissed his way from my sternum to my nipple. There he began to suckle on my breast, and trace circles around my nipple with his tongue. Occasionally he would stop doing this to nuzzle my breast with his entire face, while proclaiming how beautiful he found me. But his lips would soon be planted on my breast again. My nipple quickly grew incredibly hard. The delightful tingling that came whenever my love ran his tongue over it was so exciting. It caused a warmth to well in my breast that radiated throughout my entire body, and I could feel my womanhood becoming very moist."

Clara herself was beginning to feel slight signs of moistness, and her fingers were now tenderly stoking up and down her labia.

"I had never known delights like the ones my love was giving me at that time, but I knew that so much more laid just ahead. My love ceased his suckling and moved his hands to my hips. Then, while kissing my belly once or twice, he slowly removed my pants, dropping them around my feet and leaving me all but naked. I could smell my own arousal now. I never knew that arousal had a smell before. My love moved his face to my wet opening and breathed it in, moaning in apparent approval. And then... I can scarcely describe the ecstasy of his tongue sliding through my nether lips. When it glided across my nub, the greatest shockwave of raw pleasure shot through my entire body, and made me cry out. I think I had my first orgasm right there!"

"In that case, congratulations are in order," Clara thought to herself silently. Still holding the journal with her right hand, she moved her left up her mons to slide inside her pants, which were now damp with her sweet juices. Once inside, her fingers resumed their task. Even though the pants were only a thin layer of silk, the caresses to Clara's snatch were all the more satisfying without them in the way.

"I lost control of my body and magical powers for but a moment. When the sensation subsided, I pushed my love down on to the mattress with a gentle wave of invisible magical energy. He did not resist. Then I climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately on the lips. I rested my hips against his and I could feel his rod straining to break free of his garments, beneath my womanhood."

Clara slid a single finger just inside her slit. As two other fingers continued to stroke the erogenous areas around her opening, this third one began to spread her juices around and spur the arousal on from inside, gently brushing against her clit again and again. Clara began to moan, quietly.

"I yearned to couple with him, but not as much as I yearned to please him. He is still my master, and I am still his slave. And I knew that our mutual pleasure could not be rushed. I unravelled my love's robes, by hand, rather than magic, for the tactile pleasure. I kissed my way down the firm skin of his chest as I slowly exposed it. His hands were coursing around my back and along my breasts."

Clara willed the journal to stay suspended in front of her face, and it was so. She released her grip on it, leaving it floating in mid-air. Despite only being a genie for a couple of hours, it seemed she already knew all there was to know about controlling her new abilities. Now unoccupied, Clara's right hand moved to one of her very ample breasts, which it began to knead through the silk top. Still emitting the occasional subconscious moan, Clara continued to read.

"When I reached his pants, I decided to tease him, looking up at him with a mischievous grin. I ran my hand across his bulge once and he shuddered, struggling to contain his love cream. I removed my love's pants, unleashing his maleness, which sprang up like the load arm of a catapult. As he sat up to pull his arms from the sleeves of his robes, I straddled him. Then we held each other's naked body to our own, and we kissed, our tongues dancing together."

"Oh baby!" Clara exclaimed aloud, her growing arousal now rapidly subduing her conscious inhibitions. She was now writhing in the soft bed. Her right hand was still caressing and kneading her left breast, occasionally plucking the nipple between two fingers. Her left hand was still ravaging her loins. Now she was plunging two fingers into her slit at once, while the remainder continued to caress the outside, which was now covered in her own secretions.

"I could feel his rod between our bodies, as I wrapped my legs around him and ground my hips against his. Our bodies rocked together, and our hands wandered all over each other. And we kissed, and kissed and kissed, intense desire building in both of us, until we could contain it no longer..."

By now, Clara was sliding her fingers deep into her hot core. Parting her slick gateway of flesh as they dove in and stroking against her inner walls as they pulled out. They were also moving somewhat quicker than they were before. Her hips were gyrating in time with the movements of her hand to maximise the pleasure. Warm delight was also building in her breast, but only so much could be achieved with her outfit confining it. Clara lowered her shoulder and slid the strap of the dress down her arm. It gave her just enough leeway to pop her breast out of the bustier and allow it to sit natural and free. She continued to knead it with her right hand. It was so tender and yielding, it felt so good to have her fingers squeeze it. It heaved slowly as her lungs produced deep feminine moans of sexual stimulation. Eager for continued inspiration, Clara magically turned to the next page of the journal.

"I gently pushed my love back onto the mattress, this time using my hands. Then I lifted my hips over his towering erection, and lowered my womanhood slowly onto his rock-hard shaft. It was quite painful, and it made tears well in my eyes, but somehow, it also felt good. I pulled back, but immediately pushed myself back onto him. Every exertion I made onto his manly rod forced it deeper into my tight fissure, bought another jolt of pain, but also stirred that elusive pleasure to a more and more profound level. When the pain began to subside, I quickened my pace. I was taking his entire shaft into my body and I could feel him probing the very center of my femininity."

Clara was sending her fingers as deep as they would go into her, and only partially withdrawing them. She was still stroking her outer lips with her remaining fingers. Her clit was being massaged by the edge of her palm and the base of her penetrating fingers. Her pace had increased considerably and her hips were gyrating far more exuberantly. Her every ragged breath was exhaled with a loud moan.

"With each advance and retreat his manhood sent a surge of ecstasy radiating through my body. My love doubled the level of pleasure by raising and lowering his hips in time with my own motions. And as I rode my love, his hands caressed my breasts and collarbone.

"All this was leading to one inevitable outcome. I could feel myself teetering on the brink of another orgasm, and I knew that it would be much more powerful than the last. As I looked down into my love's eyes I could tell that he was using all his willpower to contain his load for as long as he could. But neither of us could have lasted beyond a few more moments..."

Putting pressure against her vaginal walls with her fingertips, Clara searched around and quickly found her G-spot. As she rubbed this magic lamp of sexual fulfilment, the level of pleasure enveloping her increased exponentially. Her eyes closed as the last of her logical mind, which had been reading the journal, was drowned out by lustful indulgence. Her cries quickly increased in pitch, volume and frequency. Her butt lifted slightly higher with every rapid gyration of her hips. And her G-spot was sending her over the edge...

Clara's back spasmed into an arch and she screamed in delight. Her right hand tightly squeezed on her naked breast, and the palm of her left had ground itself hard against her sensitive clit. With the little control she still had over her body, she continued to rub her G-spot as quickly as she could. An almost silent, tortured whimper was all that she could emit in the few seconds that she had to push as much momentum as she could into an already raging orgasm.

She screamed again as she came, hard. Her body collapsed onto the mattress and thrashed around uncontrollably. As she simultaneously lost control of both her physical and magical faculties, the journal, which had been suspended in mid-air, fell onto Clara's chest and was immediately flung off the bed by her wild thrashing, although Clara was far too gone to notice, or care. The orgasm imbedded deep in her loins sent impulses of ecstasy bouncing around her body like balls in a pinball machine. A series of involuntary screams had her struggling to breathe, as the orgasm tortured her mind with an insane level of pleasure, as if to punish her for egging it on.

After countless seconds, the thrashing stopped, the screams became exhausted moans, and the orgasm faded and died like a flame on a spent candle. Panting deeply, she was too weak to move, even to pull her fingers out of her boiling hot snatch. Within a few more seconds her breathing had shallowed and she was fast asleep, a contented smile on her face, after having the best orgasm of her life.

Perhaps by coincidence, perhaps by magic, Zhiasa's journal had landed on the floor beside the bed, open at the exact page that Clara had been reading. It was the last page of the entry, with only a few final lines that Clara had not gotten to read.

"...My love bucked as a powerful jet of his seed fired into my womb. That was enough to bring about my own orgasm. We cried out together as rapture consumed us both. My womanhood clenched tightly on his mighty rod, as his seed continued to stream into my body, bringing with it wave after wave of heavenly delight. It was only to last for a few precious moments before my own orgasm began to subside and his loins had been drained of their fluids.