Raider and the Lost Lamp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when the orgasm had seemed to run it's course did Jeff release her nipples, while slowly reducing his level of suction. Jeff planted a tender kiss on her nipple just as she seemed to have come completely down, and she shuddered in delight.

"That was amazing!" Clara exclaimed. "It was almost like you were inside of me!"

"I guess I must have the Midas touch, then," Jeff said with a smile, while gently massaging her perfect breasts with both hands.

"You can say that again!" she readily agreed.

Jeff teased her for a while before making use of the suggestions in her subconscious again. While he continued to caress her breasts with his hands, he layed tender kisses at random points on the surfaces of her yielding breasts, alternating between them and occasionally kissing the firm space in between. But he did not go near her nipples nor did her suckle on her. Clara continued running her fingers through his hair, while periodically moaning quietly. Her eyes closed, her head swaying slowly around absently, Clara let herself simply enjoy the sensations from Jeff's tender attentions to her chest leaving the arousal to build in her womanhood.

When it seemed like she was least expecting it, Jeff ran his tongue up her breast from the very bottom, savouring the taste of the beautiful mound. As his tongue slid over her nipple, a quake of pleasure rocked through Clara's body, shaking her out of her reverie, and she cried out. Jeff's tongue continued it's journey until it had reached the very top of her breast. Then, before the shot of pleasure could subside, Jeff moved his mouth back down to her nipple and began to suckle on it.

Clara's breath became more and more ragged, as Jeff's extraordinarily arousing technique left her no time to recover. As he continued to suck on her, Clara could feel herself careening faster and faster towards another orgasm. Then she felt Jeff's tongue brush against the tip of her nipple and she was instantly there. Her body shook once again, although much more wildly this time, as her vaginal muscles spasmed in orgasm, drowning out every other sensation in her body with their cacophony of pleasure. Then all of a sudden it went away, as quickly as it had come. She could feel herself back near the edge, like she was almost ready to come, but not quite there, and she could also feel Jeff still suckling on her breast.

Jeff began to increase the intensity of his suckling in bursts. Judging by her moans, the stronger suction gave her a little more pleasure, but not for long. His suckling just wasn't having the same effect on her that it was having before. "The built-in obsolescence of the 'pneumatic orgasm machine' kicking in," Jeff thought to himself. He decided to adore her magnificent breasts until the 'machine' became completely ineffective, even though he was pretty sure she would not get another orgasm out of it.

Clara seemed to realise that her climax would need to come from another source, as well. Jeff was surprised to feel slender feminine fingers delicately wrapping themselves around Jeff's fully erect cock. Somehow she had moved her free hand down there without him noticing. Slowly, she began to work her hand up and down his shaft. For a moment, Jeff was worried that Clara might bring their fun to an end before it even really began. But she was smart enough to not be too vigorous, and besides, it felt so damn good he didn't have the will to ask her to stop. He figured it was just her way of getting him so aroused that he wouldn't be able to resist entering her. If so, it was starting to work.

Before long, even tickling her nipple with his tongue, seemed to give Clara only a minor jolt of pleasure. He was still suckling on her breast, but her moans were quickly dying in intensity. In the end, they didn't fade away, rather, they abruptly stopped, just before Jeff felt Clara's hand under his chin, firmly lifting his head up. Clara quickly pushed her lips against Jeff's and began to gently caress his tongue with her own.

"I'm about as turned on as I can possibly be…" she admitted when the long kiss finally ended. "...And I get the feeling that you are, as well..." she said with a mischievous smile as she ran her fingers gently up the shaft of Jeff's cock. "I'm all yours. Take me." She kissed him briefly, although hungrily, before he could respond. Then she climbed off of his legs and layed down, on her belly, in front of him, all the while shooting him a seductive glare. She gave him a couple of seconds to admire her firm butt, which, until now, he had only been acquainted with by touch, before parting her thighs to reveal her snatch, glistening with her juices. It only took a glimpse at that inviting sight to reel Jeff in. He moved forward, leaning over her, getting himself into position, and placing the tip of his penis in the warm moistness of her parted labia. Then he slowly pulled his hips forward and entered her hungry womanhood.

"Oooooh Yes!" Clara purred in delight. Jeff's hips began to gyrate as soon as he was completely inside of her, and before long, Clara's moans were loud and impassioned once again. Faster and faster he moved within her, Clara clearly on edge already, the energy that would power his eruption quickly accumulating in Jeff's loins. An incredible orgasm could've been mere moments away, but he yearned to experience even more pleasures of her flesh. He ceased his thrusts and, without removing his cock from her body, silently coaxed Clara to roll over onto her side. He manoeuvred one hand below her before she got settled, reaching it around to fondle a breast as he began to exert himself inside her once again. They hadn't wasted any time in changing position, so they were both still highly aroused.

Clara resumed her long, luxuriating moans as Jeff's rod worked it's wonderful magic inside her. She had already been so close to coming, and with Jeff's ever-quickening pace and his skilful massaging of her breast, she couldn't understand why she hadn't already climaxed. Then Jeff slid the fingers of his other hand down the vee of her sex and began to gently rub and tease her excited clit. Almost simultaneously he began to kiss and suck the skin on the side of her neck. All of this bought her even closer (if that were possible) to a fantastic orgasm. Yet no matter how much she tried to let herself, she could not reach it. The pleasures that were surging through her now were heavenly, but without that elusive climax they were all for nothing. While their bodies writhed wantonly together, a single tear seeped from one of Clara's closed eyes, at the hopelessness of the situation. At least her lover would not go wanting. Jeff's moans developed a sudden sense of urgency, indicating that his orgasm could not be held off much longer.

"Come!" Jeff uttered the essential command into Clara's ear. Instantly her entire body became electrified with pleasure, as she hurtled into the most potent climax she had ever experienced. Her back arched, forcing her womanhood hard onto his already deeply penetrating shaft. Her every vaginal muscle spasmed uncontrollably, as her roasting canal tightened around Jeff's cock, in the most amorous of embraces. Convoys of ecstasy rushed through her body at blinding speed, through every nerve, every vein, every artery, with no telling where they had come from and where they were going. For a brief, yet endless moment, Clara's consciousness abandoned reality all together, basking in a raw coital pleasure so powerful it left no room for any other form of awareness. She was so far gone she could not feel Jeff pumping surge after surge of semen into her body.

After an indeterminate time, the orgasm began to slowly release it's hold on her. Clara's senses returned to her just in time for her to feel the last loads of semen pulsing through Jeff's manhood. Their moans became less frequent, and much less dire. Their tense bodies began to slowly relax, muscle by muscle. The frenzy of orgasmic ecstasy ravaging both their bodies died away, leaving a sense of thorough exhaustion, and a powerful sense of warm contentment in it's wake. They both fell silent, their breaths still deep, but no longer vocal. The hand that Jeff had been teasing Clara's nether regions with moved it's way up her body, trailing circles slowly over her mons, then eventually trailing much larger ones over her stomach.

"That was... amazing doesn't do it justice!" Clara murmured, her eyes still closed.

"Ditto!" Jeff whispered. "Even I didn't think it would be like that..." He padded another kiss on the top of her shoulderblade.

"Mmm... I don't know how you..." Clara responded, stopping dead as it all became clear to her. "Pneumatic orgasm machine?" she chuckled in a much louder tone.

"I had it custom made. Didn't think it needed a title that was geared for marketing," Jeff said with a smile.

"Well, I certainly can't criticise it on performance," Clara complemented, putting a great deal of effort into maintaining a serious tone and a strait face. The pair layed there quietly for a few seconds before Jeff broke the forced silence.

"It really is lame, isn't it?" he said, jovially. They both burst out laughing.

12