Railroad Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"I'm the sleeping car!" shouted Tracy.

"I'm the passenger car." stated Casey coldly.

"You want to be the tanker, or the dining car, Leslie my dear?" Judy offers.

"I can't bear the thought of not touching his massive rod. I'll be the tanker."

"Ok, dears, that seals it. I'm the dining car. Train is scheduled for departure at 3:05 P.M., Pacific Standard Time. Engineer, hook up the cars." Judy started kissing Jane, as she took off her clothes.

Seeing these two redhead beauties making out is so hot I want to start stroking my dick, but I don't know if that is allowed. I settle for taking off the rest of my clothes, sitting down in the big red leather chair, and bravely decide to slowly run my fist from the top to the bottom of my hard spike while I watch.

Judy moves Jane down on the floor on all fours, then starts in on Tracy. Just like Jane, her huge breasts explode out of her bra when the clasp is released. Tracy slides under Jane, who starts licking her twat, as she slowly fingers herself.

Leslie is given extra attention by Judy as she bends over to lick her muff, until Leslie shudders into her first cum. It was 3:01, and both Casey and Angelica were still fully dressed.

Judy puts Leslie on all fours licking out Tracy, and quickly returns to Casey. Casey responds warmly to Judy, the first warmth I'd ever felt from her cold bones. Judy lays her on her back, sliding here muff under Leslie's hot mouth and insistent tongue, which drills into her core as Casey wriggles her ass to dodge Leslie getting a full dead center lick on her clit. Judy takes her time kissing Angelica, as her hands peel off both of their garments, one by one.

It is 3:04. Judy comes to me, and verbally spurts out a ton of information in a short time.

"I'm so glad you're naked!" After a quick, hot kiss, she started stroke me as she fills me with information.

"Listen, lover. I'm the engineer. That means I can do whatever the fuck I want. Jane is the dining car. You must eat her sweet pussy, and that's all you can do with her, for now. Tracy is the sleeping car, you have to fuck her, and that's it for her. Leslie is the tanker, all she can do is suck down your cock. Casey is the passenger car, she has to eat me out, and I can eat her out, while you fuck the living daylights out of her. I know she seems cold, I know, but give her a chance. You'll like her well enough while you're stuffing her tight box. Angelica is the Caboose. Let me make this very plain, she is the ONLY one of us you can cum with. You can only screw her from behind, but where and how you screw her are up to you. I do have soap and water available if you decide you want it up her bum, so that we can clean you off. Just a jot of fun, old sport, nothing to get uptight about, eh? Each station is a one hour trip, ten minutes at each car. Do you think you're up to it, luv? Good. Now here are my hints: Play with Jane's nipples as you lick her out, that always gets her going. Don't let Tracy finger her own snatch, she'll cum so much you'll get caught up in it. Leslie's good, but you should be damn glad you didn't get Casey for Tanker. She'd chew you up and spit your cum out for all to see. Just do your best."

"3:05 PM! All aboard!" Judy called out. She laid on her side, pussy facing into Jane, who started licking her out.

"Come here, lover! Hook up with me!" Judy said, pointing to her spread snatch. I slide inside her, and she is already oiled. I pumped into her with long, sure strokes. "Train is leaving the station! The engine has power! Let's lay some track!" Judy chimed out in her singsong voice, then very quietly to me "Listen, my love, everything I said before is true. I have fallen for you. But this is a part of my life, and I need you to share it, OK? Now screw me well, but very carefully. Take the edge off. You need to last for a long time. Just do me wel1, do me strong. Remember to stroke yourself while you eat out Jane. Don't go fast with Tracy, she'll milk the cum right out of you. Be tender and sweet with Leslie, but hold her hair in your hands. Don't let her go too fast. Bang the he11 out of Casey, don't give her time to squeeze her box down on you or you'll be a goner. Enjoy Angelica, she's a real treat. Remember, at least two full hours of this, maybe three if you can. It'll be easy. See? Our time is up already. Now go get Jane!"

I slide Jane out from under Tracy, to where I have access to her muff. She is very soft, and my mouth slides onto her mound of Venus like butter onto toast. I melt right into her, and she melts back. My fingers seek out her quim, and she opens wider to give me easy access. Her flaming bearded clam releases oyster sauce which is so delicious I nearly quit licking her small love button to dive into her cunt and spoon out some more, but I decide to use my fingers to smear it all over her slit. My fingers, almost on their own, go back to searching for her G-spot. I suck her bud between my lips very gently, and teased the tip of it with my tongue, driving her to waves of climaxes which roll, one into the other, as her body spasms, flipping her hips and crushing my fingers. Good thing she wasn't the sleeping car.

Tracy closes the option of a kiss while we screw by pulling

Jane right back down on her face. After tasting that delicious box lunch I can't blame her. Tracy's blond box has dark brown hair in a stripe above her slit. I keep a smooth, steady stroke going, and I use one hand to finger Tracy's long clit, as I use the other to hold myself up. Her climaxes are very intense, and the first one nearly takes me over the edge, with the way her contractions ripple down in rings, her finely developed cunt muscles able to squeeze down like my own fingers on my prick. I manage to get control, and I am ready for the next one, even picking up speed. My balls are slightly sore from the pounding, and even more sore from not being able to release the pressure they are carrying, but I sure enjoy the ride.

Leslie attacks my cock as I sit down in front of her, swooping down the full length of my phallus, still coated with Tracy's oils, and uses her tongue and teeth to scrape off every drop. I can hear her chuckling under her breath as she does it again, leaving me shuddering and shaking. One more pass like that, and she will be tasting my sperm. She goes all the way down again, but loads my balls into her wide mouth.

It was such an unusual sensation it reached deep inside my brain and turned off the "cum switch". Leslie flipped over on her backside, arching her back to form a human bridge with her body. She tugs on my cock with her hand, moving me forward into her throat. Then her claws dig into my ass, as she drives me faster and faster to fuck her throat, taking my whole length until my balls slam against her face on every stroke. Casey can't resist her prof erred pussy, and attacks it with an oral assault, pushing Leslie's body back and forth in time to her increasing need. I can't reach her hair, can't control her pace, but it doesn't matter. Leslie collapses in a spasm of cums, as my cock swings free and proud. Her time was up anyway.

Casey pulls Judy down onto her tongue, and Judy flops down, drilling into Casey's tight little brunette box with her tongue. They roll onto their sides, and I spear Casey from behind. Her small, tight rear is simply sweet. I can reach all the way from one side to the other with a single spread hand. I really fire up the fucking engine, giving her a fast, furious fucking. Her first climax catches me by surprise. Being inside her is like wearing a thick condom.

Then all of a sudden the condom collapses, then goes back to full size, then collapses again. Luckily, the motion seems to break up her spasms.

I ponder how well Judy knew the most intimate sexual details about these women, and concluded they had been having group sex together for some time. I barely make it out of Casey without spilling my seed in her snatch. As I pull out of her, at 3:55, I see the other women are snacking vigorously on each other. Judy goes back to the head of the line.

Angelica is diving deep into Casey's vagina, perhaps hoping to taste a blob of jism left there. Her smoothly curved rear is offered up to me, while her face and her fingers stab deep inside Casey, while her thumb brushes her clit back and forth. Even as hard as I am, it is nearly impossible to get inside her at first. Laughing as she licks Casey, she lets up on her muscles, and I surge forward into her, my hard on driven to the depths of her snatch in a single stroke, so deep I bump her cervix, which makes her moan. She clamps down on me once again, and I push forward, pull back, my hands on her hips, to get any movement at all. I am allowed to cum in her, but she is making this as tough as she can. She wanted her full ten minutes, I suppose.

About 4:03, she lets go with a big orgasm, and I can freely move in her, so I stroke into her tight channel with abandon. My balls are pressurized, and her hand sneaks snuck back to squeeze them, so they blow. I start grunting and thrusting, spraying her insides with squirt after squirt of jism, blissful in the release finally granted. I keep sliding in and out of her, even though she clenches down on me in orgasmic fury, my cock some wild water snake spitting out blob after blob of cum. I feel like I have just run a marathon.

Judy is waiting for me. "Second Station! All aboard!" she kisses me softly, then starts cleaning me off with her mouth, tasting the combined juices of Tracy, Casey, and Angelica. She even licks behind my balls. Then she starts blowing me for real, and she really goes to town on me. She is so good that I am nearly cumming down her throat, and have to grab her hair to slow her down. She is shuddering through another cum as Jane's tongue finds just the right place, at just the right time, to send her over the edge. Good thing that happened then, rather than a moment before, or I would have spunked all over her tonsils. I dove into Jane's muff. Jane's pussy is a sodden red slit, which cums at every touch of my tongue. Delightful.

Tracy knelt in front of me, her big breasts hanging down to make them look simply huge. She takes her hand, guiding my cock into her wet channel, which is so easy for me to stroke in I just take my time. Jane wriggles her twat in Tracy's face, and she bends down to lick her box. It was like a toolbox dropped on the throttle – suddenly we were racing forward on a runaway train. I got traction pulling cross ways on her channel, while my hips bucked to throw the bone a deep into her as I could. I strummed her clit in time to trigger off a powerful wave of orgasms, which pushed me right up to the edge. I use my hand to squeeze off my ejaculation, and barely get the pressure point blocked just in time.

My cock is throbbing like it is going to explode, and Leslie's soft lips closed around me, sliding the whole way down my rod, then scraping back up with her teeth, just a bit too heavily, which was the only thing that saved me from just unloading my balls in her face. Using her hand to guide her mouth up and down my cock, she stroked me, taking me right back to the edge, but not letting me go over. She left me quivering, shaking with need, as I pulled out of her throat. She laughed. "Serves you right!"

Casey pulls out completely from Leslie and Angelica, laying

Judy down and climbing right on top of her. I sink my prick into her molten core, and I will never ever again think of her as cold. She is so hot I begin to worry about a chemical reaction burning the skin off my dick. Even worse is the mobility this gives to her, to bump her buns back against me. I fuck her like a man released from prison, as Judy makes her cum in staccato bursts of climaxes.

Angelica slides under Tracy, as she spreads herself wide for me and plays with herself. Casey's sweet, tight rear bumps against me, as she and Judy make each other thrash in climax, and I nearly spray my spunk inside Angelica, as Judy's tongue makes her cum again and again. Somehow, I claw my way back to self control after I squeeze off the ejaculation that nearly drains all the pressure in my balls.

Angelica was back to squeezing down to keep me out, so I just finger her until she comes, then I start ramming my cock into her while fingering her at full speed, lightly, just on the tip of her clit. The combination melts her resistance, and we come together right away. We kept right on going, and the thought of sharing a threesome with her and Judy sends me spinning over the edge, and I cream her snatch again. All she can do is moan into Casey's twat, a mouthful of muff every bit as important to her as her own orgasm.

Judy was impressed. "You just seem to get better with time, luv. I know you're tired, and you've been really a trooper here, but can you go the extra distance here? I'll throw in a threesome with any one of these women you choose, plus a threesome with one of their well hung studs. Don't look so surprised. This is a club about women finding, seducing, and sharing 9" or better cocks, isn't it? Wouldn't you like to see one fucking me while I suck off our combined juices?

Wouldn't you like to fuck the stuffing out of me while I suck on a twelve inch black dick? Would you like to do that all night long? Just think about it, and let me know, OK?"

I really thought I couldn't take any more, that I had nothing left to give. But those erotic images Judy burned into my brain made me as hard as the man of steel again.

I fuck Judy harshly, imagining her sucking on those big cocks. I lick Jane, loving her taste and stroking myself to stay fully hard. I fuck Tracy, flat out, unafraid of cumming.

I played with Leslie's tits while she sucked me. I gave Casey a slow, thorough fucking while she came time and again. I stab my prick into Angelica's tight rear while I make her come with my fingers, dumping my final load in her ass while she climaxed around my shaft.

"Bravo!"

"Well done!"

"You can call me anytime!"

"Please, let me know when you can screw me!"

"Damn good. Bugger me, fuck he's better than good! "

"You will bugger me next time, won't you?"

Judy pulled me away to the side. "Well, lover, it works like this. Tonight, they'll set a bid price. Any one of the women in the club can pay that price, and I will share you with her for the night."

"So I'm like a gigolo, right?"

"No, dear, because I'm going to rent their studs too. You may never see a cent, except we blow it all on a vacation once a year to some tropical paradise, where we suck and fuck until we are too tired to do it anymore. Doesn't that sound like fun to you? It sure does to me!"

"Judy, earlier today, I was thinking about us, you know, maybe getting married. When you told me you loved me, I was even more sure. Now I don't know what to think. Do you want me for the club, or do you want me as a lover, and maybe husband?"

"I wasn't sure at first. You're a damn fine lover.

You've proved that tonight. But I've come to love you for more than just your sexual equipment and prowess. Jack, I'm too into having sex with whoever I want to stop. But if you can live with that, even learn to like it as much as I do, then I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be husband and wife. I'd love to give it a go for having your babies."

Jane had started the club when her first husband died, who was very well endowed, and she found out, frankly, that most men just didn't measure up to her standards. She recruited her girlfriends, and the Railroad Club was born. She even designed a ring that we wear on the third finger of our right hand, a little set of silver railroad tracks with six ties, with a golden spike in the center.

I get two thousand pounds a night, five thousand pounds for a weekend. I built up a pretty hefty pile of credits for

Judy the first six weeks. She made good on her promises, and we shared ourselves with each of the other ladies, one by one. We also had threesomes with their studs, one by one, which Judy had to pay for. I don't understand it, but there's some club rule that says two women and a stud is only visiting the property, but two studs and a woman is riding the rails.

I may never understand how it all works, and I don't care.

Judy and I are getting married in April. I'm in love, and happier than I thought I could ever be. I don't know why I ended up in the Railroad Club, but I'm sure glad it found me.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12