Rain

Story Info
In the rain, strange woman unbuttons her blouse.
1k words
4.17
79.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like rain," she said, unbuttoning her blouse.

Trying not to stare as this strange woman removed her blouse, I moved my eyes back and forth between looking up at the skies and then looking back into her steel blue eyes. It did look like rain, but I didn't really get the connection between the chance of rain and her blouse. I wondered if perhaps it was an expensive blouse and she didn't want to ruin it in the rain, but when she simply tossed it on the bench and reached to unclasp her bra, I couldn't help but stare.

"Well, come on, I can't do this alone, can I?"

"Exactly what is it you can't do alone?" I asked, admiring her beautiful, small breasts. The nipples stood firmly in the brisk morning air, the dark areolas were small, but they contrasted from her pale skin making them look larger.

"I've always wanted to fuck in the rain, what about you?" she asked, kicking off her shoes.

"Well... I mean, yes, but right here? In the park?"

"Why not, no one's around now and if a few minutes it will be pouring raining, who'll be out then?"

"But what about those apartments over there, they'll see us?"

"Come on, most everyone's at work, except some housewives, and hey, we'll give them a thrill. Hell, maybe when their husbands get home they'll offer a treat."

"But what if the police come by?" I replied, noticing the first drop of rain splash on her breast, trickling the droplets down over her nipple. I watched her take both hands to her breast and lean toward me in offering.

"I can imagine nothing tastes more wonderful than tasting raindrops off a lover's body. What do you think?" she asked, still offering her breast to me.

It was an offer I simply could not refuse. Leaning forward, I ran my tongue over her nipple, then slowly circled the areola.

Removing her hands from her breast, she began unbuttoning my shirt, while I switched to the other breast. She arched her back, letting her long black hair fall down her back. When I glanced up, I could see it glistening some from the rain.

She then backed away, sat down on the bench and then leaned back, hooking the heel of one foot over the back rest. I fumbled clumsily with my pants, kicking off my shoes, all while completely engrossed in her open legs, the beautiful thighs, and the incredible pussy peeking demurely out from the dark black bush.

Tossing my clothes aside, I moved toward her, my cock hard and aching to get inside her, but instead of diving on her and shoving myself to the hilt, I kneeled before her and ran my tongue up her thigh. The rainwater felt cool against her warm flesh as I followed the rivulets up her thigh. I smelled her damp, heady fragrance as my tongue gently pried her lips apart, slowly working up and down, pushing deeper with each movement.

Soon I was rewarded as I gained entry into her wet cunt and the intense flavor of her flowed over my tongue. Earthy tart, I pushed my tongue into her as deep as possible, drinking what I could before withdrawing and moving upward, searching her clit. Her hips began moving beneath me, pushing her pussy against my face, wetting my cheeks and chin in her juices.

I felt a shiver run though her body and noticed how hard it was raining. We were both absolutely drenched, and the pouring rain was splashing off our bodies. Realizing she was cold, I removed my mouth from her pussy, stood up, and then leaned down over her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, kissing my mouth and face, slurping up her juices before the rain could wash them away.

Her cunt was so wet, my cock slid smoothly into her, enveloping me in her warmth. She then wrapped her legs around me as I began thrusting and withdrawing. The rain water splashed away from us as we crashed together and then covered us again as we drew apart. In no time, I felt the pressure building in my balls as wet waves of pleasure splashed over me and I pumped my hot cum deep inside her.

She came with me, clamping me tight with her arms and legs as her pussy walls squeezed my cock. After a few final thrusts, I fell down over her and noticed the rain had eased up some. Remembering we were out in public, I withdrew from her just in time to see the bus slowly pulling away.

"A bus?"

"Yeah," she replied, "this didn't used to be a bus stop, but the bus sure stopped. The driver opened the door, but nobody got off."

"You noticed all that? And... and... and what did they see."

"Well, it pulled up just before you kneeled down between my legs."

"They saw it all?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, God it was exciting. That and the rain, and you, and you. And God you were fantastic."

"They saw it all?"

She nodded, smiling as she began pulling on her wet clothes. Quickly I grabbed my clothes and began pulling on my pants, hoping the police wouldn't show up. By the time I got fully dressed I noticed the strange woman had dressed and walked up the street, heading for the very same bus that had paused to watch our show.

I ran toward her as she shouted out, "See I was right, that wasn't a bus stop, they just paused for your performance."

"But wait," I cried out, as she disappeared on the bus. A grey plume of smoke arose from the tail pipe and fast as I could run, I couldn't catch up. I finally stopped, collapsing on another bench trying to catch my breath.

Ever since then, I always watch the weather diligently, making sure I take time to visit the park whenever, "It looks like rain."