Rain

Story Info
Spontaneous lust that implodes during a rain storm.
1k words
3.33
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first notice you as I am leaving the bar and you are walking by. The rain has picked up and since you don't have an umbrella I offer to share as it springs open. You look into my eyes and say thank you.

We walk slowly down the sidewalk, gently bumping into each as the rain increases. You mention that your girlfriend stood you up at the bar down the street and how pissed you are because she has a new boyfriend and that they are probably just fucking each others brains out and forgot. I add that I too was stood up but for a lesser reason. My friend pissed his wife off and had to spend the evening soothing her with a quiet night at home, he....they needed it...they had been working way too hard and had no time for each other so I was totally cool with it. I was hoping they were fucking each others brains out.

The pace and the volume of rain had increased dramatically since we started walking so we ducked under an overhang of a local grocer. We both started to notice that the temperature had dropped considerably and slowly moved closer for warmth. We remained silent for what seemed like years...an almost uncomfortable silence. When I put the umbrella down and looked back at you, all wet, shivering, I instinctively wrapped my arms around you to attempt to comfort you. I didn't even think about it but you didn't resist. you wrapped your arms around me..under my coat and I swear you went mmmmm. As we embraced under the awning I noticed that I could feel your breasts and they swelled as you breathed. I also noticed that they were quite full and my dick began to harden. I don't know if you noticed or not when it started to twitch and grow but you didn't seem to mind.

What you did next was so exhilarating that I thought I would choke on my own surprise. Your left hand slid down my ass and with a light squeeze moved around my hips and rested on my hardening cock. My breath skipped a beat as you started to make slow, gentle circles on it threw my slacks. My cock hardened at a much faster rate due to the increased stimulation and I looked down at you. When you looked up at me with such a sight of innocence while continuing to rub my most private of parts....I think I fell in love. I started to speak but you quickly moved your right hand from my lower back to my lips and said "shuuuush"

As you dropped to your knees and opened my pants I gazed down at your glistening wet hair and thought how incredibly beautiful you were. I was actually nervous because of the people rushing by but they seemed to be more preoccupied with staying as dry as possible. You looked up at me again while your hand clutched my stiffening rod. You released my cock and you smiled so lightly that it was barely perceptible. You dropped your head down and took my freezing but very hard cock into your warm...intensely warm mouth. I groaned completely without intention.

You started to suck it with a gentle warm way and it quickly started to engorge even more. Your hands started to slowly pump it into your warm giving mouth. I groaned again and you lifted you head slightly to look at me and our eyes caught and I fell in love again. As you closed your eyes and lowered your head and started sucking with earnest, I closed mine as well and embraced the incredible feeling you were giving me. I felt so naughty as I looked around to see if anybody could see us, really not caring but it added to the intensity of the moment.

You started to moan as well. I hadn't noticed that your left hand had left my cock and had moved under your skirt and now you were rubbing your pussy threw your panties. I smiled in satisfaction and that the fact that it was just hot. As you continued thrusting my hard dick into your mouth while jacking it I realized I was getting close and so I said oh so clumsily "um... I'm".

You shocked me again when you stopped sucking and stood up. I thought "oh no, I was so close!"

Then you pulled up your skirt...pulled your panties to the side and started pulling on my cock with a desire i had never witnessed.

I struggled to maintain my balance as my throbbing dick started to spurt jet after jet of hot cum on your pussy, all the while you are rubbing it over your labia and clitoris, inserting 2 fingers into your hot vagina and then coming hard, saying so sexily... "I'm cummmmmming" and your body starts shaking before nearly toppling over.

We clutch each other as we rock in our orgasmic ecstasy. I can't resist and I push my dick into you and you groan with the feeling of fullness. I make a few deep pumps and we both slump like rag dolls. 5 minutes pass before we have regained control of our breathing and we stand up straight looking in each others eyes as my cock slips out of you. I fall in love for the third time in twenty minutes. You bring a finger to your mouth and seductively suck my cum off your previously probing fingers, all the while looking deep in to my eyes. I melt.

You glance left and see a cab and flag him down. I say "wait" You put your hand against my lips and once again and whisper "shuuuush". I watch as you enter the cab and are gone. I didn't even see the woman with her skirt hiked up furiously rubbing her clit and her left hand squeezing her left breast threw her silky top. She had been watching us and was masturbating. As I approached her with my dick still hanging out she backed up a few steps before smiling. The whole time she didn't stop rubbing her pussy. I think I was in love again.