Rain of Infidelity

Story Info
A night in the rain - should've felt so wrong.
1.6k words
3.39
19.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain started early this afternoon, it has not slowed or lost any of it's intensity in the least. The sun is setting low over the sky. Night approaching quickly and as it does I can see lightning in the distance making it's way our direction.

Curled up in my mink blanket on the back porch I hear your truck pull up the driveway, silence once again. I can't hear the front door or anything else over the rain. I snuggle deeper into my blanket keeping any cool air from invading in the spaces or opening's. I feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I can sense you, I know you're there watching me, probably wondering what I'm up to.

Saying nothing you walk out onto the porch, you have already pulled your boots and socks off. I can hear the wet wood of the deck groan under your weight as you walk up beside me.

Looking up I smile gently and ask, "How was your day honey?"

"Long. What are you doing?" You ask.

"Enjoying the storm, want to watch with me?" I offer.

"Not right now, I've got stuff to do." You say and turn to go back inside.

"Figures." I whisper more to myself than anything else as you walk away.

Unknown to the fact you have heard the comment and realize all I wanted to do was share some time with you. Going back in the house you close the door, nothing else is said.

I look out into the rain. Feeling alone, I sigh and get back into watching the rain, the lightning gets closer as the skies darken. Fitting my mood. The thunder suddenly crashes nearby, I almost jump out of my skin. Glancing around quickly making sure just in case you were looking out the window you didn't see me jump.

I let my long hair fall over the outside of the blanket, drifting down over my arm as I sit up, pulling my knees up into my chest keeping the blanket closed at all costs. Resting my chin on my knees I sigh and just watch the storm.

"I'm goin' out, you want anything?" I hear behind me.

"No." I say simply and don't bother to turn around.

"Fine, well I'll be back later don't stay out here too long you'll get sick." You say and close the door behind you. A minute or two later I hear your truck start up again, pull out of the driveway and take off towards town.

I sit for a little longer, just as I'm about to give up and go back inside I hear the sliding glass door open again. Turning I see our roommate walk out and close the door. He has no shirt on, just jeans and is barefoot.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" He asks.

"Nope, pull up a seat." I smile glad to have some company. I watch him sit. He smiles gently then turns his eyes to the storm.

I sit and study him for a few minutes. He really is very good looking. Blonde hair, short from his days in the military. Skinny, but it suits him...muscles noticeable in all the right spots. But what always gets me is the BLUE in his eyes....the way he can unnerve me just by looking at me. I know it's wrong in so many ways but he has always been my "weakness" so to speak. I think he knows but says nothing and because he is friends with my husband he steers clear....

"Ya know that was bullshit earlier." He says softly still looking into the rain.

"What?" I ask.

"The fact he came out here completely ignored you and went back to town." He says.

"No biggie." I sigh. I'm so used to it now days...I'm not really all that surprised.

"Still don't make it right." He finishes my thoughts.

"You've got a bad habit of that." I laugh.

"What finishing your thoughts and sentences?" He asks with a smirk turning his head, just then lightning flashes and I can see it in his blue eyes as well. It makes me stop and have to catch my breath.

"What?" He asks almost in a whisper.

"Nothing...um..watch the storm..thnx for the company." I get up closing the blanket tightly around me. Losing my nerve completely.

"Ya know I think you wanted for ME to come out not him." He says softly grabbing the blanket to stop me.

I'm speechless, you've seen through me completely. Praying you don't see more, I look away and try to walk away again.

This time you get up, you take me by my shoulders and take the blanket away. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts, nothing else. The cool air flitters around me, I shiver slightly.

You step closer saying nothing you pull me to you by my waist. I want this so bad, but know it is so wrong.

"STOP thinking...." You whisper stopping my thoughts, then my heart as you lean over and kiss me gently.

I tremble, no man has ever made me do that. You pick up on the vibes I'm sending and lean in kissing me again, even deeper. I mewl softly and push myself into you. Suddenly I feel your hands around my waist, and you walk us out into the rain.

I screech from the cold of the water. You laugh and pull me back into your arms, your hand goes into my hair which before was soft and flowing is now drenched and flat on my head. You wrap your hand in it's length and then put that same hand on my lower back. You keep your lips locked with mine, and as your hand comes up the front of my tank top you pull me even closer.

My body is shaking. At this point I don't know if it's from the rain or the thought I am finally feeling your hands on me. I whimper and say, "Please..."

"Please, what?" You ask. I look into your eyes. The blue has deepened, I can see the need and want in them as well.

"Please, I...I want you..." My voice trails off.

"'Bout time you tell me the truth." You smirk knowingly and begin to lay me in the water soaked grass. The rain beating down on top of us as you begin moving your hands and mouth around my body. You take my tank top off, wasting no time you strip me of my shorts as well.

Laying naked before you in the rain, I have never felt more alive or more wanted than you are making me feel right now.

I want to watch you but the rain in my face forces me to close my eyes and simply feel everything. Your mouth gentle and urgent as your lips close over one nipple then the other making them harder than they have ever been, I moan and bury my fingers in your hair pulling you closer.

I manage to get my head up enough where I can open my eyes to look at you, you're eyes meet mine, I can see the need and pleasure there. You press your hardness into my leg making me gasp. I always dreamed how you would feel against me, inside me....

Moving up over me, you block the rain with your body as you move between my legs. "I don't know how long we have till he's home, I want this to go all night...and one day it will..." I feel your hardness making it's way up my thigh, I want to feel you inside me so bad. I whimper again, grasping at your shoulders as I feel you place the head of your cock at the entrance of my pussy, hesitating only but a second before you begin to slowly slide inside me.

"Oh GOD..." I moan loudly. You're everything I dreamed you to be and more. I lean my head up and bring you more into and onto me with a deep kiss.

As you slide deeper inside of me your kissing matching the same intensity and need I'm feeling. You push all the way inside me, moaning as you pull out almost to the edge and shove back inside me...

As you pick up speed the rain soaked ground beneath us makes bursts of water from our motions splash out around us. Our hands are slippery and contact feeble between them and our bodies from the rain, but the feelings are so much more intense than any stroke or touch of hand could ever deliver.

I can feel myself spiraling out of control, with a final thrust you call out my name as I bury my face in your neck and scream yours. We climax hard, together as if on cue. I am barely able to lie in the afterglow. We hear the sound of his truck pulling back in the driveway. With one last kiss we both jump up and run into the house. I stop and collect our clothing, you grab the blanket. We dash into the house. I shove our soaked clothing into your hands, take the blanket and throw it back about myself and head immediately for the shower in my room. Where you go to your room across the house and close the door.

No words spoken but we both know this will not be the last time. I step into the warm water of the shower as I hear him walk into the house and call..."Honey I'm home..."