Rain On A Hot Day

Story Info
Panty and watersports action on a hot day.
1k words
4.12
79.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's such a hot and sticky day that I have to take you out for a walk in the countryside and have my hands all over your arse as we're walking along, feeling you through your knickers and summer dress. When we reach a quiet, grassy area that's not overlooked, I stop you with a kiss, drawing my hands up to cup your breasts and then tenderly take each out in turn to be licked and the nipples gently nibbled. You shudder gently, closing your eyes and focusing on the exquisite feelings shooting through you as your pussy starts to get very slippery and you can feel the dampness spreading along your panty gusset. My hands start to lift your dress until I have a view of your knickers - they're full-bottomed and white, and they look well worn and wet as I slip my hand between your thighs and you open your stance to give me total access. I can see the wet spot where your hot pussy has been leaking stickiness and as I pull the gusset inside-out to look at your wet slit I can see the pee staining on the inside of the material and I know that you've not been wiping yourself when you've been peeing, knowing how I relish seeing and tasting your dirty panties.

You tell me how you are really needing the toilet right now and you ask whether I'd like to watch; I tell you how I'd like to be part of the experience, not just to watch. I take off my jeans and sit on the soft grass as you lift your dress, stand over me and start to let go in your knickers. The hot nectar starts to spread out across your gusset as the material is quite absorbent; soon it starts to pour from them though and I feel it splashing all over my body and my cock has grown to its full eight inches, reacting excitedly to the feel of hot wetness against it.

I love the feel of the hot pee but I know that it tastes so good too, so I hold your bottom and draw your pussy towards my face, where I taste the wonderful yellow liquid as it streams through your panties. As you wet yourself for me I slip a finger into your tight anus which gives way quickly as my finger is covered in your slippery juices and pee. I run it up inside you and fill you up with another two. I can feel that you are full in there and didn't get to release the pressure before you came out but that doesn't put me off, in fact it makes the idea of enjoying you anally even more exciting and kinky.

As the stream of hot pee has turned to a faint dribble, I bring you to the ground and position you on all fours, dress around your waist and wet knickers pulled down around your thighs. My penis is throbbing and engorged, it feels fit to burst and I want to be inside you so much that I can barely wait. I slip the head into your arse as it can slide in using the juices left there from my fingers; it then needs a bit of effort to push it further in and my hand guides it while you relax the muscles and absorb as much of it as you can. As my stiff cock works its way into your back passage it starts to feel resistance inside you and I know that I am not only filling you from the outside but compacting what was already there to make your bottom feel so full, so expanded, so intensely pleasurable and I know that being this intimate makes you feel so wanted, so wanton, so utterly filthy and dirty. After a few minutes of being drilled from behind you ask me for more - you need your pussy stretched wide and filled as well. I withdraw from your ring, wipe my cock in the seat of your knickers and pull them back around you. The hot pee has now cooled and the contrast of the heat from the friction we've created and the cold knickers helps make you shudder further.

I let you sit up as I lay down with my cock high in the air ready for you to impale yourself on. Keeping your dress hitched up, your knickers pulled to one side, you squat down and ease the tip of my cock inside your hot, wet, piss-dripping cunt and instinctively you feel the urge to set yourself down on me as fully as you can. The depth of it takes you by surprise - it pushes against your g-spot and then rises to your innermost regions. It feels so far inside you that it borders on pain but the pleasure is just excruciating. You know you're in control now, you know how to ride my cock to get the maximum length inside you and make you cum, and you keep riding that thick meat until your pussy muscles reach the point of no return and your vice-like grip of my cock tells me that you're cumming with a huge orgasm. The twitching muscles also take my cock to the point where the intensity is just too much and I know that I can't hold back any more. I need to release, I can't hold off any longer, your orgasm has triggered mine. I can feel the semen rising all the way and as I sense it spurting forth into your wet cunt I know that you'll be able to feel it, hot and wet, and that as I withdraw slowly you'll feel it even more.

My hands are up to hold your breasts as you fall forward onto me, planting a kiss on my lips as my penis deflates slightly, exertions over for the moment. I roll you over and take it out, then remove your knickers and put them on myself, loving the feeling of your cool pee against my skin.

As we set off, I can see the tell-tale sticky trails down the inside of your leg as my cum dribbles down, while I have your juices rubbing against me in my most intimate areas. We can barely walk but we make it mack to the path and continue on our way.