Raina

Story Info
A younger woman fall for an older man.
5.2k words
4.33
62.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
33 Followers

All Rights Reserved

It was a quiet Saturday evening, with nothing much for me to do. I've recently moved to here and didn't know many people or places to go to. As I drove around, I spotted a place called Honcho's. The big sign said that there was a KJ there on weekends, so I pulled into the parking lot and went inside.

It was dark inside, kind of rustic looking with a couple of pool tables, dance floor with a bunch of tables around it. The bar itself was like a large "U", holding about twenty people.

I sat at an empty stool, and the bartender brought me a cold beer. As I was taking my first sip, a door opened from a kitchen entrance behind the bar. I watched as this vision of loveliness as she came closer to me. It was like the scene from the movie "10", where Bo Derek was running at slow speed on the beach only this woman was in black jeans with a black top, showing a lot of cleavage. Her hair was also jet black, straight going just past her shoulders.

I was immediately captivated by this woman as she just walked past where I was sitting and smiled as she passed. From that point on, I just drank my beer and watched her behind the bar. Next thing I knew it was closing time. I couldn't believe how quickly the time had passed, so I left the bar and headed home, but not before verifying that she worked every Saturday evening.

The following Saturday, I dressed up a little nicer and when I went to the bar, she recognized me from the previous week and had a beer waiting on me as I sat. I introduced myself and she said her name was Raina.

Again, she was in black, and I stared into her dark eyes and she smiled again. I told her that I thought she was a beautiful woman, she blushed and went to tend to another customer.

We spoke more that night, quite a bit and I let her know I was very interested in her. She blushed and tended to other customers, but always returned to talk with me in between. The night again went by very quickly, as did every Saturday evening for the last four months. Each night learning a bit more about one another.

I knew she had a boyfriend and began to think that her and I were just a pipe dream, with just pleasing conversation between us, that was until New Years Eve.

I had called her out from behind the bar that night and gave her a small bracelet and she hugged and kissed me and then went back to work. As I sat, her left side was to me and I saw a good size bruise by her bicep and asked her what happened.

"My boyfriend got a little rough, but he didn't mean to hurt me," She said.

Having a background in law enforcement, I got her to open up a little more and found out that this wasn't the first time he had bruised her and from what she was saying, it was escalating, slowly, but escalating nonetheless. I expressed my concerns and she assured me she would be okay, but gave her my phone numbers in the event she needed someone quickly.

Right at midnight, she came from behind the bar and I made sure I was at the door and made sure I got to kiss her and hold her in my arms, if even for that short period of time. After she finished her round through the bar, she returned and I again held her and kissed her.

The feeling I had holding her to me was something beautiful and her lips on mine sent flames throughout me. I didn't want to let her go, but I had to. I left the bar shortly after that and returned home.

As I laid in bed, she ran through my head, so I just placed my head on my pillow and enjoyed the "extra moments" I had with her before falling asleep.

The following Wednesday, my phone rang, "Hello!"

"Roger," the voice asked?

"Yes, who is this?"

"Raina,"she said with a treble in her voice.

I knew something was wrong, so I said, "What happen?"

"He got mad because I was talking to a guy friend on the phone and he shoved me backwards. I fell over the coffee table and I hit my head and I think I'm going to need stitches," she said.

"Is he still in the apartment," I asked?

"No, he took off."

"Okay, I'll be right over," I said.

I made it to her place in ten minutes and she answered the door holding a bloody towel to the back of her head.

"Come on, let's get that looked at," I said as I guided her to my truck.

At the emergency room the nurses took her history, placed her in a room and then called security to report what had happened, they in turn called the local police. Raina told them what took place and all the previous events and this time she pressed charges against him.

The doctor ended up putting three stitches in the back of her head and gave her some meds for the headaches and also pamphlets for abused women. We thanked them all and went back out to the truck.

Once inside, I said, "What do you want to do now?"

The look on her face told me that she didn't want to go back to her apartment, so I said, "How about we go for some coffee and we talk some?"

She nodded her head and I drove over to Denny's down the road. We just had coffee and I let her think about tonight a little and when she looked up at me I said, "Are you going to say anything?"

"I'm confused and upset and just out of sorts right now," She said. I know I don't want to go back to that apartment anytime soon."

"Do you have any place to go to?"

"I do have some friends, but it's late to call them, they have kids and all and get up early, so I don't know right now."

"Well, you know I live with my daughter and her boys, so there's no spare room there."

"Seems I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now," she said.

We asked the waitress for another coffee and drank that while we tried to figure something out.

I finally said, "Why don't we just get a room for the rest of the night?"

The nervous look returned to her face so I said, "No strings, we'll get something with two beds."

"You don't mind doing that, are you sure," she asked?

"I don't mind at all. I told you'd I'd help you in whatever way I can, and I meant it."

As she finished the last of her coffee, she said, "Ok, we'll get a room."

There was a Gateway Motel down the road so we registered and got the room and when I opened the door for her, she entered with her head slightly down as if she was embarrassed by what she was doing.

I let her use the bathroom first and she got under the covers of the bed closest to the bathroom when she was finished. I turned off the lights, did what I needed to do and got in the other bed.

I could hear her sobbing and wanted to just hold her to let her know she'd be okay, but I had promised her she'd have her own bed, so I rolled over and went to sleep.

Later I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I opened my eyes and she was standing by the bed, the motel robe held close to her as she said, "Would you just hold me? I need to be held."

I moved over on the bed and lifted the sheet to let her in. She removed the robe and in the dark of the room, I could see she was just in her bra and panties as she slid between the sheets.

She rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her and she sniffled a little, but she closed her eyes and was soon sound asleep. I laid there with her in my arm and made sure she remained asleep before I fell back to sleep myself.

I woke the next morning to the sound of the shower running and found myself alone in bed. I just laid there and then thought it would be best if I put my pants on before she came back out. As I was buckling my belt, she came out of the bathroom, dressed and she looked a lot better than the previous night.

She came over to me and hugged me and said, "Thank you for last night. I just wanted to be held and you were very much the gentleman about it."

"Well, while we're being honest here, it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do because you know how I feel about you."

"That was one reason I as hesitant about saying yes to the room, but I also realized you weren't going to do anything unless I said it was okay."

After I used the bathroom to clean up some, we went to Denny's for breakfast and I used my cell to call the local police to see if the boyfriend had been arrested and they assured me that he'd be held for at least forty-eight hours before he went in front of the Magistrate for his arraignment. After I told her, she relaxed a bit more and ate a good breakfast.

"Do you have anything planned for today," she asked?

"Nothing important, why?"

"I'd like to go to the apartment and get his stuff packed up and put outside so he has no reason to come back in at all."

"Okay, I'll help you," I said.

We spent the morning packing up all his stuff and waited on someone from Maintenance to come and change the locks on the doors. Once the locks were changed she felt a whole lot better, but her head was pounding and she took one of the pills to quell the pain.

I sat on the end of the couch watching a movie, when she sat, then put her head in my lap and was soon asleep. I sat there, half watching the movie and half looking at this beautiful woman.

When she woke, she sat up and said, "Why did you let me fall asleep, you must of been bored."

"No Raina! How could I be bored when I was holding the most beautiful woman in the world?

She blushed and said, "Stop that, I am not."

"You are to me," I said.

She turned to walk into the kitchen and said, "Will you stay for supper?"

"I would love to, but I've been in these clothes for two days now and they are beginning to get ripe."

"Well I do have a washer and dryer," she said with a giggle.

I looked at her and said, "You hussy, your just trying to get me out of my clothes."

"What if I am?"

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine," I said with a smirk,

"We start that and neither of us will eat and I'm hungry," she said.

"Ok, I'll stay for supper, but you know what I'd like for dessert."

"If you're a good boy and eat everything on your plate, we'll see about dessert. Now go sit while I cook up something."

I kissed her cheek and went back and sat down until she called me in for supper. We rinsed off the plates, put them in the dishwasher. Once it started, I took her in my arms and said, "Now we need to talk about dessert."

"Go in the living room," she said as she lightly pushed me away. "Behave too!"

Seeing that her mood had brightened quite a bit, I sat on the sofa listening to her sing to the music on the radio as she cleaned up in the kitchen. I felt a lot better for her this evening, not because I was in her apartment with her, but that she had finally decided to do the right thing with her life.

I must have dozed off for a while, because she was waking me up, telling me to go take a shower and she'd wash my clothes while I was in there. I also took note to the fact that she was wearing a robe and her house slippers.

In the bathroom, I stripped and placed my clothes outside the door. In the shower, I found a clean washcloth she put out for me and some shampoo that didn't smell like some fruit. I cleaned myself up of the grime from the past day and felt a lot better. Shutting the water off, I then searched for a towel and found a large one she set out. As I dried myself off, I looked for some sort of robe to wear, but all there was, was the towel. I wrapped it around my midsection and then combed my hair and headed out the door to see if there was anything for me to wear.

To my surprise, the only light I could see, was the one coming from her bedroom door, which was partially ajar. With the sound of the dryer tossing my clothes in the background I walked to her door and knocked.

"It's open, come in," she said.

I gently opened the door and saw her sitting at her make-up table, still wearing the same robe, so I said, "Ahem.....Have any clothes for me to wear?"

She looked up in the mirror, smiled at me and said, "No, unless you'd like one of my teddies."

"No, I'll pass on the teddy, although you know I'd look good in it."

I watched her in the mirror and it was almost like I was seeing her for the first time. I had never had the chance to take her out on a date, as much as I told her I would have loved to. Her home is an extension of her and she dresses it as nicely as she dresses herself.

I've seen her in a relaxed state when she worked the bar, but here, at home, she was still the perky beautiful woman, but there was an air of comfort that surrounded her here in her room. This was her domain, where she was more at ease that any where else. Where she can kick back and just listen to the air rush through the room or jump up and down on her bed like a crazy child.

Every once in a while , she'd look up to see me watching her and she'd blush. Finally she said, "The remote for the TV is next to the bed on the end table, try to find something good for us to watch. I continued to look at her as I moved towards the bed, her beauty was so amazing to me. I had to turn away to locate the remote, but I sat on her bed and went through the channels and found the movie Nine and a Half Weeks, which was just starting. I leaned back against the pillow and payed half attention to the movie and the other half to Raina.

When she finished, she rose and went to the other side of the bed and sat next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder, took my hand in both of hers without saying a word, as she settled in to watch the movie with me.

The fragrance of vanilla emanated from her hair and the feel of her body against mine sent my mind off. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the movie as my eyes kept wandering over her, sinking in her beauty and in reveling in the thought that I was with her.

My thoughts were getting lustful and the natural reaction was the start of an erection. Wearing just the towel, it was a bit difficult to hide what was happening to me. I tried to quell the thoughts but it was dam near impossible for me to do so.

Then I heard her say, "My...Are we watching the same movie?"

I looked into her face and said, "Yeah, but the scenes in my head are not the same as the one's on the screen."

"Oh, just what are you thinking?"

"I'd rather show you, if you'd allow me to?"

Without really waiting for an answer, I took her face in my hand, leaned into her and kissed her on those beautiful lips. My other hand went to her hair, being careful of her stitches, and caressed those strands of hair that I've been staring at since last August.

As I held the kiss, I could feel my heart start to quicken. The notion that she wanted to kiss me too, kept me kissing her. I felt her slide slowly down the bed and I went with her until we were lying side by side. She pressed her body against mine and at the same time I felt the towel fall open. I didn't care at this point.

Her hand traveled down my back, I guess half expecting to meet the edge of the towel , but found nothing but skin instead. She kneaded the cheek of my butt and pulled me even closer to her.

I reached between us and found the end of the belt on her robe and tugged on it. It came loose and I reached up and slid her robe off of her shoulder. I didn't know if she had anything on under the robe and frankly didn't care if she hadn't. I wanted her naked and pressed against me.

When I opened her robe, I had to break the kiss. The sight that beheld my eyes was something made of from just dreams. She was wearing bra and panties, well almost. The material was a see-through with a floral pattern along the edges and covering her nipples. Her panties had the same pattern, but the pink flowers succeeded in hiding her treasure.

I let the robe fall to the floor as I took in what she wanted me to see. My eyes traveled over her body. She watched my face as I looked at her body and said, "Am I what you have been imagining?"

"You are all that and more Raina. No matter what I saw in my minds eye, cannot compare to how beautiful you are right now."

"Roger, make love to me," she said softly. "I need you right now"

I sank back down beside her and my lips found hers once again. With one arm under her, I let the other travel over her back and down to her ass. Her skin was soft as flower petals. I moved up her back again and held her to me.

I kissed her cheek and chin and moved under her chin to her neck, placing kisses everywhere. As I neared the back of her neck, I felt little bumps on her skin and knew I had found a spot that sent chills throughout her body. I wondered if there were more.


I moved down her shoulder to her arm to her fingers and back up again to that spot on her neck, again sending chills down her. I moved her so she was on her back and began to kiss my way down her chest to the cleavage I have had my eyes glued to for so long.

I had often wondered how she would look like this, and now I kissed the inner swells of her breasts. Her body lotion also had that vanilla scent to it, like her hair and I inhaled it deeply.

I placed kisses on the upper swells of her breast and then moved down to her stomach. I felt a small hitch in her breathing as I neared her bellybutton. She moved her hand to my head and held me lightly to her. Continuing down her stomach, my chin felt the top edge of her panties. I wanted to taste that treasure. To inhale her essence and to bring her such pleasure.

As my mouth traveled over her panties, I moved slightly to the left and kissed her thigh. Her legs spread further and gave me access to her treasure, but I wanted to prolong it just a little bit longer. So, I moved down her inner thigh to her knee and back up again.

I moved to her right leg and did the same, but this time as I neared the center, I felt her hand maneuver me over her pussy. I kissed her pussy through her panties and felt the wetness between her legs. I licked her panties and again kissed her pussy before moving back up her body.

When I kissed her lips once again, I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Sliding the shoulder strap down her arm, she helped by pulling her arm up and out of it. I moved my hand under the soft material and encompassed her breast from the bottom. My hand moved up and her nipple stiffened as I used my thumb and index finger and slightly turned her nipple to and fro.

As I did that, she moved her hand down the side of my body and when she reached my groin, she let her fingers encase my hardness, as she moved up and down it's length. Her nails slightly brushing my scrotum before moving back up the shaft.

Now we were both breathing a little harder and I moved my head to her breast as my hand moved her bra from covering her. I kissed her nipple and sucked the stiffened skin into my mouth. My tongue twirled around the nipple as I removed her bra completely and dropped it onto the carpet, exposing both lovely breasts to my eyes.

I moved over to her other breast and kissed and suckled on her nipple as my hand caressed the other. I said a silent thank you to God for allowing me this pleasure as her hand continued to slide up and down my shaft. Her nails moved just under the mushroomed head, which excited me.

Now she was pushing me onto my back and I willingly went as she moved atop of me and kissed me while she pressed her naked breasts into my chest. Soon she was moving down my body, lightly nipping at my nipples and softly kissing her way down my stomach.

She teased me, as I had done to her and moved down my inner thighs and then did the same on the other leg. As she neared my stiff cock, it pressed against the side of her cheek, so she just turned her face and kissed the underside of the shaft, and down my scrotum then back up once again.

To tease me even further, as she got to the enlarged head, she quickly licked it and shoved it in her mouth and out in one swift move before moving back up my body. As she laid prone on top of me, my arms went around her waist and we kissed once again.

Pop-O
Pop-O
33 Followers
12