Rainbow Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're rock hard."

All the girls giggled, and I laughed, too. She broke the ice very effectively with her joke.

Karen removed her trench coat. She was wearing boots that ended at her thighs, just a few inches over her knees. Their deep chocolate color accented her hair and made her tanned skin appear glowing and healthy. The boots were soft and thick, probably made of calfskin. They were tapered and fit her shapely shins, while the material over the knee was baggy and wrinkled. She wasn't wearing panties; her cunt was clearly visible to me, a cleft of skin under a closely trimmed brown patch of hair. Her breasts were larger than Julie's, though not nearly as big as Ellen's. She wore a supple calfskin leather bra, also brown like her boots. Its shiny color and stiff lines strained against the soft round shape of her breasts.

"We're going to suck you off, Joe. Each of us."

"I can't wait." I blurted. Then, I stammered: "I, uh..."

"What is it?" Karen was still direct, but lost some of her edge.

"Is there anything I can do for you? I don't really like things to be so, um, one-sided."

Ellen smiled broadly. "It's our fantasy, Joe. We want to suck you off. There's nothing that would please us more—that's the point of our club, to put three rings of lipstick around your cock." She paused to glance at my cock.

After Jamie's touch, I was certainly at full-mast. When I'm erect, my cock points straight up at my stomach. It's about seven inches long, and I'm circumcised. My length is above normal; my previous lovers have told me as much. But my cock is somewhat thin, and capped by a head that's slightly wider than my shaft.

"But we'll see where things go," Ellen finished.

"Well, I want to fuck him after we're done," said Jamie.

"I think I will, too," said Karen.

Jamie turned to face me, and began kissing me. My cock brushed against her belly, scuffing the lace of her panties and pressing at the small of her soft, firm belly.

She broke our kiss. "Are you ready to get started, Joe?"

I looked over her shoulder at the other girls, then back at her. "I would say so!"

Jamie smiled. "I would say so, too."

As I glanced at the other women, I noticed their lipstick. Jamie was wearing a light pink, glossy color. Her lips were puffy but not full, just as luscious as they looked in the bar but now wet and shiny with her makeup. Karen's lips were a dark red, deep as a glass of wine, thick and puffy. Ellen had a light beige color on her thin lips, which lightened her face under her dark hair and contrasted with her black dress.

My eyes latched on Ellen. "Why are you dressed up?"

Ellen smiled. "I'm not wearing anything underneath this," she answered as Jamie pressed against me and started kissing me again. I embraced her, caressing her back from her shoulders to her ass. I moved one hand through her hair, brushing it back then collecting it in my hand.

Jamie's nipples were pressing gently against my chest, firm and warm points on her soft plaster breasts. She broke our kiss, and arched her back. "Do you like that? The way I press against your cock?"

"Yes, I do."

"Mmm. I know something else you'll like."

"Yeah?"

She kissed my shoulder just once and bent down just a bit to run her tongue gently around my nipple. She suckled me, and my head swam. These beautiful women were all ready to service me, and I felt energized. I vowed to cut through them like butter, to tease them until they begged and satisfy them until they whimpered.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Jamie was swirling her tongue around my nipple, then suckling it again. When I opened my eyes, I found that Ellen and Karen had stepped towards each other. Karen seemed to be grasping Ellen's hair, and Ellen was gently caressing Karen's breast through her brown leather bra.

"Oh, gosh," I mumbled.

Jamie looked up. "I knew you'd like that," she said, and then she noticed my gaze at her friends. She glanced at Ellen and Karen and then she smiled up at me and said: "I knew you'd like that, too. Why don't you watch them while I suck your cock?"

Despite my vow, I was overwhelmed. "Uh," I stammered.

Jamie moved gracefully to her knees and caressed my hips and thighs. Her hands touched my knees, then wrapped behind my legs and traced up my backside. Grasping my ass, she leaned forward and licked my penis just under the tip of my head. The feeling of her moist tongue lapping at me flared my desire, and I felt my dick throb and stretch at her.

With her hands on my butt, she tilted her head and lapped at my balls. Her cheek brushed against my shaft as she used her tongue to moisten my sack, then drew one of my testicles towards her lips. I spread my legs slightly to stabilize myself, and that had the side-effect of allowing her better access to my groin.

Jamie was kneeling before me with her feet under her ass and I was looking down at her, watching her ministrations on my member and enjoying the feelings they created. She was leaning forward just slightly. I touched her hair, and she looked up at me, staring deeply into my eyes. I collected her hair and drew it to one side and flipped it over her shoulder. Her breasts were swelling over the open cups of her push-up bra.

Looking up, I saw Ellen now standing in front of Karen and both of the women were facing me. Ellen was watching Jamie intently as Karen looked at me over Ellen's shoulder. Karen's hands were visible at Ellen's sides, caressing her sides gently, though not yet touching her ass or breasts.

Jamie let my shaft fall from her mouth as she pressed her tongue flatly against my sack. She lapped at me, from bottom to top, slowly wetting the underside of my cock. When she reached the top, she pressed her cheek against me and moved he head back down towards my balls. With her tongue flat against me, she lapped against my shaft again.

This time, when she reached the top, she rose slightly and kissed the head of my penis. First, tenderly; then again with her lips slightly opened.

"She's going to put his cock in her mouth," said Ellen in just more than a whisper.

"Yeah, she is. I bet you can't wait to do that," said Karen.

Jamie kissed my dick a third time, her lips parting and spreading over my head. Her tongue made soft contact with my tip. My doubt of the girls' arrival had muted any anticipation I might have had, as did our quick start. I still was eager to be inside her, to be inside each of them. That moment arrived, and I flinched and then sighed.

"I can't. I want to go next," said Ellen.

Remaining focused on me, Jamie gently fit her lips around my corona and began caressing the tip of my penis with her tongue. The warmth and wetness of her mouth caused a wonderful sensation in me. I relaxed, focusing on how rigid I was and how her tongue and lips felt at the very end of my shaft.

She moved her tongue in a figure eight, in a zig-zag shape. She swirled it around me, then broke her engagement. She looked up at me with my cock less than an inch from her face. Her bright brown eyes, framed by her much lighter hair, tugged at my desire. Her sexy lips were pursed slightly, coated thickly with her light pink gloss.

Without breaking our eye-contact, she parted her lips and put the head of my cock into her mouth. She gently sucked me in, caving her cheeks in, pulling me slightly into her mouth. I felt her lapping at my shaft, now, moistening it with her tongue inside my mouth.

"Ooooh," I sighed at the warmth spreading into me. I broke our gaze, and looked towards Ellen and Karen. Still standing behind her, Karen was unzipping Ellen's dress. Ellen seemed almost unaware of Karen's action, staring intently at Jamie and my dick in her mouth.

Karen pushed the dress forward and it fell from Ellen's shoulders, revealing her breasts to me for the first time. They were beautiful, large and bold and round. I gazed at them, trapped in wonder, as I felt Jamie move her lips gently over my cock. They were high on her chest, but not unnatural. Her tits drooped provocatively, laying over her ribcage with a shapely curve. Her areolas were not broad and rather faint, pink against her lightly tanned skin.

Karen rolled Ellen's dress around her waist so it wouldn't fall off her body, though it seemed to be supported amply by her hips. She stood behind Ellen, just to her left, and reached both hands around her friend's body and began caressing her breasts. Ellen didn't move, and stood watching her friend attend to me. I thought I could notice Ellen's nipples hardening as Karen moved her hands over them.

"Aren't they fantastic?" asked Karen.

Since she had started fellating my cock, Jamie's hands had never left my ass. But they did then, as she turned to look at Karen and Ellen. She grasped my cock and stroked it gently between her fingers. Her hands were soft and tiny, and I loved their delicate touch on my prick. Her saliva had lubricated my shaft adequately, so her slow tugs didn't move my skin and instead just slipped over my length. She ended at the base of my wide head, then slipped slowly back down to the root of my shaft.

I was speechless. "Oh, yeah, they are!" Jamie answered for me. She turned to me, and asked "Doesn't Ellen have the best tits?"

Still stymied, I couldn't answer. She glanced down and noticed that a drop of precome had leaked from my cock. "Look, ladies! He's almost ready!" announced Jamie.

Ellen shifted to watch as Jamie pointed her tongue and scooped the droplets of fluid from my hole, twisting her tongue under my frenulum. I sighed.

"That is so hot, Jesus Christ," mumbled Ellen. Karen had begun tugging on Ellen's nipples, pulling them away from her body then pressing her hands hard into her flesh. Ellen stood upright again, leaning back into Karen. "Yeah," she sighed. I was surprised that Karen was so rough with her friends' breasts, and also marveled at how much she seemed to enjoy it.

Now that Ellen was excited, her thin areolas crumpled into smaller little nubs. Her nipples weren't any longer, but they now sat higher on the darker, engorged skin. Karen cupped her friend's breasts, then rubbed her palm over her nipples, then tugged them. Her rough kneading made Ellen quiet with excitement.

Jamie's hand returned to my ass as my dick again parted her lips. She began sucking me in earnest. Letting her lips gently close around my shaft, she drew her breath in, sucking and slurping at me until I felt myself brush the back of her mouth. She exhaled through her mouth, still keeping her lips tense around my penis, until I almost exited her mouth.

"That feels fantastic," I told her. So she did it again, and again, still slowly. She let me escape her mouth, but swirled her tongue around my head again. Jamie drew me into her mouth, sucking more aggressively this time. As I felt myself reach the back of her throat, she paused and raised her hips. She leaned forward just a bit more than before, and I could feel her throating me.

"She's got his whole cock in there!" exclaimed Ellen. I could only grunt, but I instinctively reached for Jamie's hair. I gently grasped the locks I had pushed aside earlier to gently hold her head in one hand as I used the other to balance myself against the edge of the breakfast bar.

Karen cried, "Suck him off! Make him cum, girl!" I glanced over at her, and she was still behind Ellen, cupping her breasts and lifting them up towards her chest from behind. Ellen was leaning forward, grinding her ass back into Karen's thigh.

Jamie cupped my balls gently with one hand and kept the other on my ass. She gently twisted her head, rubbing my cock deep in her throat. After a few seconds, she pulled away dragging her lips along my shaft. She caught her breath with her tongue fluttering over the tip of my penis before she swallowed me again.

My balls tightened in her fingers, constricting. I was getting ready to burst, and I savored the feeling. Watching this beautiful blonde girl engulf my dick as her friends looked on gave me a sick sense of pride; I felt like some kind of hero. "I'm getting close," I warned her.

My cocksucker pursed her lips around me again, sucking me into her mouth and to the back of her throat. She stopped shy of throating me this time, and instead swirled her tongue around my shaft. It was all I could take.

"That's it," I told her in a grunt. And it was, it was all that I could stand. Jamie released me from her mouth and pointed my cock at her own chest. She gently stroked me as I heaved and bucked. I squirted a ribbon of come at her and it landed over her left breast in a splat. I noticed her peach-colored nails in my thin pubic hair, wrapped around my dick.

I grunted, and then released another spurt. "Yeah," she said. And then another, and a fourth. With each wave, Jamie stroked me once and held me pointing at her chest.

"Oooh, baby," she said. She was looking down and watching splashes hit her chest, at my thick ejaculate decorating the front of her body. My first milky splatter was down her left breast towards her nipple. At the center of her chest, a large arc of cum curved over her cleavage and was trickling between her breasts. One of my last emissions was on the top of her right mound, spreading around her firm globe in a shiny coating.

I let go of one additional weaker wave as my orgasm began to subside. Jamie didn't pump my dick; instead, she leaned forward and took it eagerly into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the rope of semen that I had produced. She sucked it between her lips, then engulfed my penis and pulled me deeply into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhh, God!" I grunted. My last wave would have probably been weak, but Jamie's surprise attack sustained my climax. My loins clenched as her face pushed forward onto me, and I felt nothing leave my body. I quickly clenched again as she was withdrawing, and a substantial amount of juice left me. It splashed into her mouth and coated her lips.

"Look at all that paste!" cried Ellen.

Jamie looked up, straight into my eyes, still holding my cock. The tip of my dick dropped from her lips, which were not quite as pink as they were before and were coated with my spunk. She gurgled my come like a baby, pushing it towards the front of her mouth and showing me what she had. She noisily sucked the wad into her mouth and closed her eyes sensually as she swallowed, opening them again slowly and looking into my eyes.

Another short rope of ejaculate hung from my cock, and she extended her tongue to gather it up. Ellen collected it and then traced it back to my dickhead, which she gave a final kiss before standing. As she rose, she carefully pressed her breasts against me to brush her nipples along my skin, but didn't disturb the cream all over her chest.

She kissed me gently. "That was really fun. I liked making you cum," she whispered.

"It was very satisfying."

"I want to fuck you later," she said, and broke my embrace.

Before I could say anything, Ellen interjected. "Is it my turn?" she asked, an eager expression on her face.

Karen seemed to be taking something of a dominant role. She told Ellen that it was, indeed, her turn to service me. Then she directed Jamie: "Why don't you come over here Jamie, and show me what he gave you?"

Ellen walked over to me. "I bet you're good in bed," she said.

I smiled at her. "Let's find out," I said.

She smiled. She took my hand, and led me to the couch. Karen had pushed the coffee table aside, towards the fireplace, and Jamie stood near the loveseat. I sat down on the couch, and Ellen sat next to me on the edge of the cushions facing toward me.

"Do you recover quickly?" she asked, glancing at my cock. I looked down at it. I was about half-hard, and my body was tingling. After such a forceful orgasm, I couldn't imagine receiving more stimulation—but I longed to have each of these women service me, and then please each of them in turn.

And surely enough, my dick had a slight pink sheen to it. It was barely noticeable at the far end, but closer to me it ended in a definite ring exactly the shade of Ellen's lipstick.

Just as Karen said something I couldn't quite hear, Ellen asked: "What turns you on? I hope you like girls with big boobs."

I smiled at her. "You have a wonderful chest." Some movement caught my eye, and I looked away. I noticed Karen and Jamie standing toe-to-toe, embracing almost as if they were going to dance. Karen pulled away and then began lapping my jism off Jamie's chest.

"Oh, oh, god," Jamie said. She reached up and held her own breasts, squeezing them together and lifting them just a little more than her salacious bra did.

"Wow," Ellen murmured. "Let's watch them," she said. She twisted towards me, pressing one of her naked breasts against my upper arm. It was soft and fleshy, firm and warm. I raised my arm and wrapped it around her, and she immediately cuddled towards me, pressing that pleasure pillow into my side.

As we watched Karen lapped my juice off Jamie's tits, I lifted my other hand, shifted towards Ellen, and began caressing her other breast.

"This is so hot," she breathed in my ear.

With my come covering her lips, Karen kissed Jamie. I could tell they were sharing my juices. Karen had cleaned my spray from Jamie's right breast, and began plucking at her nipple. I noted that she treated Jamie's chest far more tenderly than she had touched Ellen's earlier. But the effect was the similar; Jamie was clearly aroused, leaning gently towards Karen.

They suddenly sat down together.

"What was it like?" Karen asked Jamie as she began cleaning off her other breast with her tongue, lapping up my fluids.

"He's delicious, and his head is so huge," she said, looking at me.

"It is," Ellen said to me, looking down into my lap. I removed my right hand from her breast to clear my view and found that my cock was again fully erect.

"You must really like my big titties," said Ellen.

"I think they're wonderful," I told her. It was true; I had never seen such large breasts that seemed so perfectly formed. They were round and firm, drooping just a little under their own weight. Her nipples were still crinkled, just like they were when Karen was playing roughly with them. The tiny nipples on her huge melons were incredibly sexy.

"Yeah? Are you sure?" she teased. "Do you want a closer look, lover?" she said, and she stood. Ellen hiked up the bottom of her dress as she stood. She turned, then straddled me as I sat on the couch, and leaned forward so her breasts were at eye level. She cupped one of her breasts and held it for me.

She blocked my view of Jamie and Karen, but I could hear them talking. As I lapped at Ellen's nipple, Karen said: "He does taste very sweet, like warm honey. And your boobs look great in this little thing," she said.

I moved my hands to Ellen's waist. I had been swirling my tongue around her nipple, then I pointed my tongue and pressed into it. She sighed, "That's good, yeah," and grasped the back of my head, pulling me towards her. I touched the skin on the small of her back, and then groped at her ass through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Did it make you hot, sucking his cock?" Karen asked Jamie.

"Oh, yeah, I'm aching," Jamie said. I couldn't see her with Ellen in my lap. "This is all getting me so excited; I can't believe we're finally doing it."

"Get the other one, lover," said Ellen breathlessly. She shifted to her left and cupped her right breast for me. I began lapping at it, but she grasped the back of my head and pulled me into her soft flesh. "Harder, God. You're making me wet," she said.

I pressed my face into her breast, and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I opened my mouth a little more than I had before, rolling my lips over my teeth and sucked even harder.

"Shit, yeah," she sighed. Ellen wiggled her hips and I felt her thighs come in contact with my cock. "It feels like you're hard enough, now," she said. She stood up and pushed her dress off over her hips. It fell into a pile. She immediately turned and walked towards the kitchen but I caught a glimpse of her pussy: it was shaved clean.